most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
John Brown 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
 RuffRyder189 said:
And the reason Tony sent Bobby to k!ll the dude was because He had never done it before. In the scene where him and tony were on the boat tony told him that he never popped his cherry.
yeah right after carmella claimed that tony was not vindictive... tony knew bobby didn't want to k!ll anyone. so that was his payback, to have bobby do a hit.

Last edited by John Brown; 04-09-2007 at 08:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #22
Ja3s0n22 
space
space
space
$328 | Props total: 0 0
i heard that the monoply foreshadowed the rest of the season...did anyone else catch that...and that bloody piece that was stuck to his cheek really stuck out to me...im thinkin tone or bobby is gonna get plucked out in a bloody murder in a crib....johnny sac gonna hit tone or tone hittin bobby....i dunno sh*t is bugged out but i def feel like the monoply game forshadowed sh*t ocmin up like tone $100 tot he hospital....i feel like hes gonna go back lil sh*t....how bout some feedback?
 04-09-2007, 11:10 PM         #23
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
Why would dude got caught for k!llin that French dude. . . . . . . .It didn't happen in America. . . . . . . when he walked in the laundromat the music playin was french and the lady that was leavin said something in french. . . . . my guess is it was a french area in Canada. . . . . . . .
its called Montreal, Quebec
 11 years ago '04        #24
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 darealness818 said:
lol yea seriously people read into shyt a lil too much...am i the only one that tought the episode was really booorin?? i guess i am i really hated that episode
It was slow but that's just the style of the show, you should know that by now...Chase focuses more on character development, acting, and dialogue than just all out violence...he even said it himself in many interviews I've read/watched "the show is slow"...always has been...they always have a build up phase before a action scene takes place...

Anyway, I liked the episode a lot, had some funny a.ss lines...

Bobby: How about I make up my own fu*kin rules, how about every time I land on one of my properties, I get a hundred dollars, how bout that?

Tony: How bout that? How bout that? (imitating Bobby)

And with the french guys, they go "estie tabernac"...you gotta be from Montreal to find that sh*t funny
 11 years ago '04        #25
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 733 733
Does anyone know how many episodes were planned for this final run???
 11 years ago '04        #26
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 4068 4068
And for the people who are askin whyd he drop the gun please go watch Godfather 1 .
 04-10-2007, 01:25 AM         #27
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bobby was wearing gloves, i hope this doesn't turn into a "who k!lled bodie" type argument.

but the shirt might be his downfall. remember he was talking about dna evidence earlier in the episode well that piece of shirt could have some hair on it because you see how hairy dude chest was when he tore the shirt.
 11 years ago '04        #28
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
 RonMexicoQB said:
but the shirt might be his downfall. remember he was talking about dna evidence earlier in the episode well that piece of shirt could have some hair on it because you see how hairy dude chest was when he tore the shirt.
but how would they trace it back to him when he's from another country?
 11 years ago '06        #29
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
The thing I don't get is why Bobby just left his sh*t at the scene of the crime like that... someone that was watchin it with me was sayin that htey had a clean up crew or some sh*t... I was like yea for certain jobs but not for every single thing that they have goin on. And with Bobby talkin to Tony about how they have so much DNA evidence out there these days, I think that's obvious foreshadowing
 11 years ago '04        #30
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
 Curtisimo said:
he wore gloves so he dropped the piece since he go tno fingerprints on the gun and the gun is clean

as far as the shirt
Bobby shot him in Cananda so I dont see hwo any leads can come up to him

and even then they just can't gather that the dna on the shirt is Bobby's DNA so they will have to arrest him and take DNA from Bobby to even have a match

I think yall looking into this too much

i think people really misunderstood why Tony sent Bobby to k!ll the french dude

real talk...he didn't sent him to fu*k up or get locked up.He sent him there because he never k!lled nobody and he wanted to get back at him for gettin his a.ss kicked.that's it
 04-10-2007, 10:20 AM         #31
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there are suppose to be 9 episodes this season. for me from last season those foreign arab looking guys who hung out in Tony's club stuck out to me. I'm just wondering if anything will come up with them this season. I almost think Christopher has been slipping alot lately he may get caught in some crossfire. I believe he will go out in the blaze of glory cause he lives for the game. But then again he gets high alot and ends up passing out in weird spots so he may not see it coming. So many scenarios but we all know that they always throw different twists in the story.
 04-10-2007, 10:24 AM         #32
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also even though Bobby never got his cherry popped he did shoot Treach in that episode. not sure if any dna was left behind but he was real sloppy.
 11 years ago '07        #33
Big Kadafi 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 9 9
Tony get his a.ss whip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #34
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 469 469
Remember when chris got shot and he was told to tell Tony and Paulie 3:00?? Well i think this is going to play some part in the downfall of Tony/Paulie remeber in the 1st part of the series there was a reference to it (3:00)
 11 years ago '07        #35
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$388 | Props total: 224 224
 Thirdeye said:
real talk...he didn't sent him to fu*k up or get locked up.He sent him there because he never k!lled nobody and he wanted to get back at him for gettin his a.ss kicked.that's it
thats about it ...some jokers are reading waaaaayyy to deep into this sh*t!

"fu*k the parkers brothers" - janice

was my favorite line for some reason
 11 years ago '04        #36
Ja3s0n22 
space
space
space
$328 | Props total: 0 0
guess no1 seen my post bout the monoply game????
 11 years ago '04        #37
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,620 | Props total: 4068 4068
This isnt Law & Order or C.S.I. they dont go that route trust me . There have been over 70 plus deaths on the show guess how often they given one a second look ?
 11 years ago '04        #38
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
im watchin it again now...his sister is turning into the mother completely...i think she gona winde up fu*kin tony over in the end....i think johnny sack gona go soon too...,maybe phil too bc evryone gona think hes weak since that sh*t happened to him...and lil carmine gona winde up takin over...i think addrianas body gona winde up being found too....christopher i think will get his also....in lieka big gunf!ght or sum crazy sh*t...like in one of those movies he always wants to write.....i think paulie has a good chance at getting clapped too...i also think AJ gona go...but wit sum nonmafia related sh*t....
 04-10-2007, 09:30 PM         #39
Thiboutot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sopranos looks decent this time around. Its kinda weird though, if they are building up to a huge finale they are starting off slow.
 11 years ago '06        #40
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14827 14827
 34klub said:
there are suppose to be 9 episodes this season. for me from last season those foreign arab looking guys who hung out in Tony's club stuck out to me. I'm just wondering if anything will come up with them this season. I almost think Christopher has been slipping alot lately he may get caught in some crossfire. I believe he will go out in the blaze of glory cause he lives for the game. But then again he gets high alot and ends up passing out in weird spots so he may not see it coming. So many scenarios but we all know that they always throw different twists in the story.
wasnt those arab cats some fu*kin terrorists or some sh*t and they wound up doin some kinda kamikazee sh*t or somethin. i dont remember. i think its gone go one of 2 ways wit Chris, either he gone get popped or he gone get his sh*t straight and become the man to replace Tony when he steps down (which i always hoped he would). Paulie i think gone get popped eventually and maybe even Bobby (tho thats my n*gga). but whats the deal with everybody thinkin AJ gone get clapped? i think he prolly gone attempt to commit suicide or somethin.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy