Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2007, 09:10 PM         #361
coooooold2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo, what was with AJ lookin' at that explosion?

I can't WAIT till next Sunday!!!!

I'm BEASTING!!!!!!

Plus I knew Bobby and Sil were dead when they were in that restauraunt

with Tony re-inacting that scene from "Raging Bull" and all that Godfather

music playing in the background.
 11 years ago '05        #362
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
 coooooold2 said:
Dr. Melfi was reading that study on sociopaths not being helped by therapy,

it instead makes them better sociopaths ex: Tony

okay, i see, man that sh*t was crazy though, i knew that therapy sh*t would eventually come to a head.
 11 years ago '04        #363
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
i think AJ gon do some suicide bombin sh*t.. that terrorism sh*t has been apart of the sopranos for a while idk.. that was sad as fu*k when bobby got hit.. and fu*kin sil shouldve gone out like a gangsta.. and he isnt dead yet they said he wasnt gonna be conscience for a while
 11 years ago '05        #364
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
 coooooold2 said:
Ayo, what was with AJ lookin' at that explosion?

I can't WAIT till next Sunday!!!!

I'm BEASTING!!!!!!

Plus I knew Bobby and Sil were dead when they were in that restauraunt

with Tony re-inacting that scene from "Raging Bull" and all that Godfather

music playing in the background.
Damn so you really think Sil is dead? I'm prob in denial cuz he was one of my favs. A stand up Capo that kept everything on point. I think that one of Phil's people wil get popped off. There is no way The Sopranos gonna go out like this.
 11 years ago '04        #365
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Yeah Silvio isnt dead jus laid up in the hospital but i didnt hear how bad it was i missed it. I'm not sure what happens at that gas station but it looks as if it'll be a big scene. Also, I kind of wished they had one more major character in that house at the end maybe Sil instead of the other guy who was in the car with him. As long as that little weasel who runs with Phil gets popped I'll be somewhat satisfied by the end of the show. I'll hold with my prediction since 2 seasons ago, no matter what happens Silvio makes it to the end no matter who's side he was on....

The last episode is 2 1/2 hours right???

Last edited by Menace718; 06-03-2007 at 09:19 PM..
 06-03-2007, 09:18 PM         #366
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I hope Phil Gets Popped in the FACE!! I cant stand that mofo..
 11 years ago '05        #367
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
even if Silvio aint dead, there no way he contributing to the end.... he isnt in good shape
 11 years ago '04        #368
space
space
space
damn new episodes gonna be an hr long only.. cuz they premiering some new show at 10
 06-03-2007, 09:30 PM         #369
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
even if Silvio aint dead, there no way he contributing to the end.... he isnt in good shape
It's strange though. Why would they leave that option open? You think.. Are they really done with the Sopranos? Movie? More Episodes.. Made me think..
 11 years ago '04        #370
space
space
space
 Sh0wty said:
It's strange though. Why would they leave that option open? You think.. Are they really done with the Sopranos? Movie? More Episodes.. Made me think..
i hope man i hope.. even though this episode is supposed to be, "the last episode ever".. probably will be a movie, hope so
 11 years ago '04        #371
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,613 | Props total: 4065 4065
I will never understand how many of yall yall can watch the show and not understand it fitst and fore most Bobby was never a gangster . I know bell hops harder than him . Melfi is like all other females a useless bi*ch . The show is about three things his main family his extended family (the mob) and his therapy he lost his therapist, the fu*ked up the hit on Ayatolla its all gone to sh*t . I wish they would have shown more soldiers around Tony . Silvio is USELESS at this point Tony cant go vist him if he is alive . Its gonna come down to the no names at this point . Im over here in the trenches with MP5 in the vilolin case .
 11 years ago '04        #372
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
episode was soo good i cant belive its over.. its geting good.. phil becoming a heated bad guy... mann they fu*ked up geting the wrong guy.. made them look stupid if you ask me.. bobby going was fu*ked up... i loved the ending.. i need a screen shot of tony siting on the side of the bed with that ak... that just became a new scene for people to remember

lol at aj crying and sh*t.. tony should have smacked him.. got a hot chick though who would have thought they will meet in a phsyco ward....

also that song at the end was the sh*t..

damn good episode
 11 years ago '04        #373
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 199 199
Damn one of the realest shows this season rest in peace to Bobby and Sil (he ain't never coming back the same i know he ain't dead yet but it's like he is), Tony has no one to back him now the main two crazy fu*ks that would have started a manhunt and took out half of the new york crew sadly both are dead by tony's hands Chris and tony b.......all of this is on tony's hands now i don't see a way out for him but so his character is immortalised Hbo should let him go out like a gangsta shooting to the death there is no other way, in the end i hop Aj steps up if he sees his father gunned down protecting him (i got a feeling it's going down like that)
 11 years ago '04        #374
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
 Sh0wty said:
Word on the street is they might do a spinoff just about Silvio and the Bing sounds corny to me but whatever . You could do a spinoff about each character on the show and id watch , rather than My name is Earl or Deal or no deal .
 11 years ago '06        #375
Big Money Boy 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 102 102
What is supposed to be happening at this gas station I keep reading about?
 11 years ago '04        #376
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
The REAL question is what happened with the third hit ? They tried to do some Godfather sh*t but they missed Tony whyyyy ? fu*k AJ , Meadow can run the family better than him ?
 11 years ago '04        #377
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4305 4305
sh*ts fu*keedddd up....bobbys ending was on point tho...emotional as fu*k wit the trains crashingg and him talkin bout his son and sh*t....sh*t was real sad how it should be....

sil damn....i thought he was pullin a pac at first tryn to climb into the back seat...couldnt get that gun out....

patsy....dipped the fu*k out once he saw sil was gone....

melfi gone now too...

tony could really use chrissy right now... hes left wit paulie...i mean carlo and allie boy there too but they aint reallyhis right hand guys like chrissy sil bobby and paulie...its the capos....stuck in uncle juinors house? or his moms house? im not sure...looked familiar tho...

next episode gona be crazy....i think janice gona blame tony for bobby..... phils gona get it...

and whoever said paulie is just muscle...he isnt...hes a capo....sil consilgere and bobby underboss....and the reason they aint k!ll him... quote "management"

i think ny wants him around for after tony is clipped to keep sh*t goin in jerzey
 11 years ago '04        #378
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4305 4305
 Big Money Boy said:
What is supposed to be happening at this gas station I keep reading about?
*******spoilier********************

benny fazio shoots phil at a gas station
 11 years ago '05        #379
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
i aint read the spoiler bc im waiting 4 the last episode... ive heard possible spoilers around the way from some people i no that were at the route 10 gas station taping...

i do no tho, that they taped the final scene at holsteins ice cream in bloomfield nj..... tony was there, so im guessing that he is still alive at this point....
 11 years ago '05        #380
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
 bigdog232 said:
episode was soo good i cant belive its over.. its geting good.. phil becoming a heated bad guy... mann they fu*ked up geting the wrong guy.. made them look stupid if you ask me.. bobby going was fu*ked up... i loved the ending.. i need a screen shot of tony siting on the side of the bed with that ak... that just became a new scene for people to remember

man that was a dope ending and the music they had playin went right along with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy