Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2007, 01:29 AM         #321
hardest_out88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL4Life said:
is this the scene that was taped on route 10?? my friend saw them tapin and he said there a big thing happens there

yea this is the scene from the gas station on 10. big things do happen by next episode i should be able to pretty much decipher the last episode but its hard to be certain cuz these motherfu*kers reshoot like all of their scenes anyway..
 05-24-2007, 01:38 AM         #322
bigbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn dudes shot by brooklyn over here somewhere in bensonhurst a ton of times, but hopefully sh*t is going to be a big ending
 05-24-2007, 02:10 AM         #323
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever said Little Carmine is playing both sides might be onto something.

When Phil said cooler heads prevailed maybe he meant the hit Carmine set up is off. Which explain why Carmine was so pissed and the midget that answered the door was angry too. Phil even said hitting a boss aint right and when they said its been done before he says "It wasn't right then and it aint right now". I really think Carmine set him up and Phil meant the hit was off cause he cooled down..

I really hope a huge shoot out does happen with NY, cause I wanna Paulie snap and k!ll like 50 cats
 11 years ago '04        #324
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

05-24-2007, 09:20 PM         #325
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Whoever said Little Carmine is playing both sides might be onto something.

When Phil said cooler heads prevailed maybe he meant the hit Carmine set up is off. Which explain why Carmine was so pissed and the midget that answered the door was angry too. Phil even said hitting a boss aint right and when they said its been done before he says "It wasn't right then and it aint right now". I really think Carmine set him up and Phil meant the hit was off cause he cooled down..

I really hope a huge shoot out does happen with NY, cause I wanna Paulie snap and k!ll like 50 cats

sh*t wont happen cause its the sopranos... meadows probably gonna have her period for 2 and half hours and thatll be the final episode...
the thing i cant believe is that a real connected guy like paulie would be involved in this weak a.ss show... no respectable italian thinks this show is worthy anymore of being a mafia show
 11 years ago '06        #326
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
the reason phil is mad at Tony has to do with him pointin a gun at one of his guys in the restaurant where he beat the fu*k outta cocoa and he pulled those construction jobs from his guys....
 11 years ago '06        #327
space
space
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
sh*t wont happen cause its the sopranos... meadows probably gonna have her period for 2 and half hours and thatll be the final episode...
the thing i cant believe is that a real connected guy like paulie would be involved in this weak a.ss show... no respectable italian thinks this show is worthy anymore of being a mafia show
im italian and im sure anyone else would think that ur complaining in the wrong forum go to
 11 years ago '04        #328
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
soo yea...heard sum things....accidently...next two episodes gona be crazy...lots of unexpected sh*t....the last episode will be intense too esspecially after this next one....i cant wait...

Last edited by Propel Water; 05-25-2007 at 12:06 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #329
space
space
I tried to go through and prop everyone I could this has been a reall good thread thx every1 for their input and get me back if ya can
 11 years ago '06        #330
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
Paulie's down wit the mafia in real life? I guess it makes sense, he's been in every big time mafia movie i ever seen.....
 11 years ago '06        #331
space
space
^^yea and I think someone was sayin that he wouldn't be in the show if he was gonna turn out to be a rat but I don't know if that's true or not
 11 years ago '04        #332
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
yea...paulie is connected in real life...theres another guy or two on the show also thats connected...its in his contract that he cant turn out to be a snitch
 11 years ago '04        #333
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
no sopranos tonight =(
 11 years ago '04        #334
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 4043 4043
We should be taking this week to show appreciation to the show such as favorite Sopranos moments . Im not going to go cliche and say Pine Barrens like everyone else . Mine is "From Where to Eternity" the ep. when Chris got shot .
 11 years ago '05        #335
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 18 18
hey does anybody know what episode it was and what season when tonys shrink got r*ped. I was watching some old episodes on a&e and i don't even remember she got r*ped. i guess i started watching the show around season 3
 11 years ago '04        #336
space
space
space
 jaydee24 said:
hey does anybody know what episode it was and what season when tonys shrink got r*ped. I was watching some old episodes on a&e and i don't even remember she got r*ped. i guess i started watching the show around season 3
season 3.. i dont remember the name of the episode though
 11 years ago '04        #337
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
the name of the episode is "employee of the week" or month its somethin like that tho, because remember at the end she sees his picture in the pizza place where she gets her lunch
 11 years ago '05        #338
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 UADEnd95 said:
the name of the episode is "employee of the week" or month its somethin like that tho, because remember at the end she sees his picture in the pizza place where she gets her lunch

here it is... the employee of the month episode.... everything bout it.... season 3 .....4th epsode that season.... 30th overall
 11 years ago '05        #339
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 18 18
good lookin props to you guys
 11 years ago '04        #340
space
space
space
im fiendin for sunday to come lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy