Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
+55  53
60 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
118 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #401
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 617 617
 Gravediggaz said
all i can say is I couldnt even watch Bobby get popped cuz i knew straight away that he was gonna get k!lled....and sil damn i didnt think he will go out like that....but i think his gonna die....the last two episodes of this season is gonna be 2 hours long....well thats what they said
Well there is only one more ep left and I believe it will be only one hour because there is another show coming on at 10p.

Since Im from Jersey I feel attached to this show. The different places they show I know where it is at. I can't see the NJ family go out like this. Somebody on Phil's side has to die. Hopefully Phil. Once again that last scene with Tony and that Semi Auto side by side. GANGSTA!

12 years ago '06        #402
zay228 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
That dream tony had while in his coma is gonna come into play somehow...i can see tony gettin clapped then it goin back to the scene where he is about to walk into the house with his cousin and mom in it, and he finally walks in (symbolizing his death). Or he's gonna wake up as kevin finnerty and it was all a big dream or some sh*t

06-04-2007, 12:28 PM         #403
coooooold2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope they clap that short dude who put the battery in Phil's back:

BUTCHIE!!!!!!

Carmine too, for bein' on some Tom and Jerry bullsh*t, LoL!

06-04-2007, 02:04 PM         #404
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said
Sil got wet up and Patsy would of caught it too, he had no choice

I know but the guy is like 40 and can't even shoot a gun. I know they won't to make it realistic and but the guy must have been using a gun for 30 years and still can't hit anyone right in front of him.

12 years ago '05        #405
katalist 238 heat pts238
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 1985 1985
Great fu*kin episode.. watched it twice.. sh*t was to good
Soo hyped up for the last episode next week

12 years ago '04        #406
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,726 | Props total: 2063 2063
Jersey needs a miracle forreal..they have no soldiers at all.New York is literally sh*tting on jersey.That spoiler did posted gotta be real..i heard it from five different heads..but i do agree that there is so many loose ends to be tied up in just a short time..only a frickin hour..gay.Tony really needs a miracle..they got like 5 soldiers against like 100

12 years ago '05        #407
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,980 | Props total: 41 41
 gunits50cent187 said
Jersey needs a miracle forreal..they have no soldiers at all.New York is literally sh*tting on jersey.That spoiler did posted gotta be real..i heard it from five different heads..but i do agree that there is so many loose ends to be tied up in just a short time..only a frickin hour..gay.Tony really needs a miracle..they got like 5 soldiers against like 100
its seems that ny got more soldiers, but i think that if they take out the top cat, phil, then that is mission complete....

i think all of nj will be done, but so will phil....

all the big dudes from nj (silv, chris, bobby ) and im guessing paulie next week, all droppin.... there arent any big heads in ny we no bout.... who can get k!lled other then phil that will be a shock?

12 years ago '04        #408
space
space
^ ya but in other movies Mafias have 100s of soldiers..in my mind i always thought the Mafia was a strong a.ss movement wit 100s of men ready to bang..this show is making it seem like Jersey is the little rascals...also seems like i could get a bunch of friends together...goto war with tony soprano and destroy him..there better be some tricks up peoples sleeves in the last ep.

12 years ago '06        #409
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,429 | Props total: 8 8
^^ will ppl keep their fu*king spoilers to themselves?? I mean if you are gonna at least give ppl some kinda warning that they are gonna give a spoiler then fine...but dont tell ppl what is gonna go down on the last episode dumbass

12 years ago '04        #410
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 5780 5780
Naturally New York has the bigger family but dont be fooled i could list half a page of Jersey soldiers . With the passing of Bobby and Sil being on the I.R. Carlo , Paulie , Patsy & Benny all get bumped up a notch . N.J. has to go after Butchie & Albie to make some noise . Im hearing the Finale is an hour and 5 minutes which is bullsh*t theyre probably gonna have like a 5 minute collage of previous episodes im gonna have to sit through . Here is my useles Soprano fact of the day the bald guy in the scene where they were makin fun of Bobby for being a driver for Junior is Junior's son in real life . If anyone can make a .gif of Tony and Sil doing the Raging Bull scene that would be much appreciated .

Last edited by Fameus; 06-04-2007 at 09:11 PM..

12 years ago '06        #411
space
space
the finale is only 1 hour and 5 minutes?? wtf? I heard it was gonna be 2 hours long... damn

12 years ago '06        #412
space
space
also.....

whats this sh*t all about?? they say something about an extra episode but I'm not even sure if they're talking about the final season or what. Anyone have any clue what they're talking about?

12 years ago '04        #413
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 t1m_mcgrath said
also.....

whats this sh*t all about?? they say something about an extra episode but I'm not even sure if they're talking about the final season or what. Anyone have any clue what they're talking about?
sh*t was posted nov 2006

06-04-2007, 10:41 PM         #414
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did sil not have his gun on him??

why would you leave it in that compartment in a period of possible war??

12 years ago '04        #415
space
space
they k!lled some of the coolest dudes on this show..i mean paulie is funny and so is phil but they both should die..Bobby was a stand up guy..sil is a straight up soldier and not loud mouthed like walnuts.im kind of mad that i heard Phil gets k!lled at the gas station but i def. believe thats the truth.That sh*t wouldnt be pulled out of thin air.None of the family members will get k!lled.I heard a rumor about Aj or Meadow gettin it..F that..FALSE...these bastards in NJ seeing these tapings are frickin lucky as hell..u got the lowdown.

12 years ago '05        #416
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
 gunits50cent187 said
they k!lled some of the coolest dudes on this show..i mean paulie is funny and so is phil but they both should die..Bobby was a stand up guy..sil is a straight up soldier and not loud mouthed like walnuts.im kind of mad that i heard Phil gets k!lled at the gas station but i def. believe thats the truth.That sh*t wouldnt be pulled out of thin air.None of the family members will get k!lled.I heard a rumor about Aj or Meadow gettin it..F that..FALSE...these bastards in NJ seeing these tapings are frickin lucky as hell..u got the lowdown.

i almost threw my fukin labtop wen i was readin ur sh*t.... i went almost the whole season without tryin 2 get any spoilers and then u do this sh*t.... come on dude.... fu*k

12 years ago '04        #417
scandalous42 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 1 1
question:

1) who was the guy sil strangled at the beginning of the episode, you think thats what triggered phil's decision to go to war..? when sil's with tony with the drink hes like 'i had some sh*t to take care of, i did'nt want to overload you with aj in the hospital' was the guy he k!lled the Bert guy sil was talkin about

2) who is that guy who was across from phil at the table when he gave the order for war, not phil, the c*ckeye leprachan fu*k, the one who said 'i agree in spirit but i have to coucil... take out an entire fu*kin family?? '

3) phil says there are 5 familes and the pigme sh*t in jersey - his crew controls the 5 families?? or there other rival ny mafia crews

4) tony told sil and bobby to 'call italy and get some cousins of ours over' - was he talking about corky and the hitmen patty ordered or soldiers from italy... man if furio could make a return that would be SICK

i missed it the first time but the big A K tony has at the end is the same one bobby gave him on the cottage trip in the opening episode

in any case, we gotta do next weeks episode big... big screens surround sound and fresh weed for intensity, anything less would be uncivilized for such a huge event

12 years ago '06        #418
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,515 | Props total: 932 932
furio cant return remember hewants to bang tony's wife i think paulie will off tony

scandalous42 said
question:

1) who was the guy sil strangled at the beginning of the episode, you think thats what triggered phil's decision to go to war..? when sil's with tony with the drink hes like 'i had some sh*t to take care of, i did'nt want to overload you with aj in the hospital' was the guy he k!lled the Bert guy sil was talkin about

2) who is that guy who was across from phil at the table when he gave the order for war, not phil, the c*ckeye leprachan fu*k, the one who said 'i agree in spirit but i have to coucil... take out an entire fu*kin family?? '

3) phil says there are 5 familes and the pigme sh*t in jersey - his crew controls the 5 families?? or there other rival ny mafia crews

4) tony told sil and bobby to 'call italy and get some cousins of ours over' - was he talking about corky and the hitmen patty ordered or soldiers from italy... man if furio could make a return that would be SICK

i missed it the first time but the big A K tony has at the end is the same one bobby gave him on the cottage trip in the opening episode

in any case, we gotta do next weeks episode big... big screens surround sound and fresh weed for intensity, anything less would be uncivilized for such a huge event

12 years ago '05        #419
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
 scandalous42 said
question:

ya the guy that silv k!lled was playin both sides of the fence.... tellin ny sh*t bout the nj fam

06-05-2007, 01:22 AM         #420
DuffMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno when tony said call italy furio came to mind right away....i think it woulda made sense he prolly feels like he owes Tony for the whole Carmela thing. Bringing him back for a last appearance would have been a nice touch, tied up a loose end, ya know? Plus, u know he wouldnt have f*cked up a hit like that cuz furio was a straight professional.

12 years ago '06        #421
bdogg81 1 heat pts
space
space
$433 | Props total: 0 0
i believe tony is getting wacked, i don't wanna believe it though.props

12 years ago '04        #422
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
 scandalous42 said
question:

1. That was Burt Gervasi a low level member in the Jersey mafia . That didnt trigger Phil that was to send a message to Phil that to stay away from Jersey and that Sil is loyal to Jersey .

2. That guy is Phil's consigliere Albie (aka Cha Cha)

3.Phil was makin fun of Jersey thats all how they make people how they are a glorified crew not a real family .

4.Yea he was talkin about gettin some guys from Naples over so they are insulated from all the hits .

And i know its not gonna happen but id love to see Furio shot in the back of the head in Italy while workin in his garden or some sh*t , that piece of sh*t .

12 years ago '04        #423
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
 blood money said
I watched the episode again plus prev episodes this season & my conclusion is paulie is a fukn mole!! cant believe i'm sayn this cuz dude is 1 of my favorite characters, but i got suspect feelinz!

Paulie in chrge of Phils hit - the sh*t fukt up, mistaken identity!! Yeh rite paulie gave phil the drop n told the italians dudes the wrong sh*t!

Paulie goin at Bobby at the bing!! Maybe he got ill feelinz cuz he got the bump & felt he shud be underboss. Remember paulie is old school & been dwn with the fam since T'z popz. That in his eyes is disrespect.

Prev comments were also the talkn point from phil to his boyz in the cafe. Has phil been getn the info from paulie, u kno how paulie got the runaway mouth ( see earlia episode when tony was close to putn paulie away).

Tony has been makn sh*t judgements this series his game is off point maybe he shud hav k!lld paulie instead of chrissy cuz u kno chrissy wud hav made sure a hit a hit in regards to phil, plus chrissy been wantn to get at new york for a while!!

Also paulie wuz on sum 2-faced sh*t when Johnny Sack wuz boss of N.Y., i thought dude wuz gna switch at one point. Maybe dude took refuge with Phil as natural successor to Ny fam.

When the ny fam were discussn the power move situation one of the dudes plced paulie as a figure to hit but if u watch dude wuz quickly shut down & told to tke out bobby. Obviously bcuz he the underboss but on face value pplz still see paulie as a major figure in the soprano crew. Next in line after tony therz sil then bobby - take out these dudez who is left but my man paulie. I think he wants Jersey for himself!!!

Plus wit sil murdern dude at the begining, he told Tony that ppl were lookn for new management.

Any1 notice the mag tony ripd the page out at the therapist wuz called 'Departures', lol....chase is a genuis!!!!!

Personally i'm hope Paulie isnt a mole, cuz he madd thoro but in the sopranos u never kno!!

Discuss my pplz.............................................. ...............
Your misinterupting alot of things . First it was misstaken identity because they had the picture of Phil and everything . Paulie was never a "mole" with Johnny Sack he was simply taking advantage of conversations that Paulie thought were just two friends talking . If there is one thing Paulie knows how to do is how to take advantage of situations and in this situation he is going to show T how loyal he is plain and simple . If you watched the episode with him running his mouth you would have seen at the end where he wanted to prove how loyal he is .

12 years ago '04        #424
space
space
 BigL4Life said
i almost threw my fukin labtop wen i was readin ur sh*t.... i went almost the whole season without tryin 2 get any spoilers and then u do this sh*t.... come on dude.... fu*k
dude the spoliers have been posted all over this board..most of its speculation..the gas station thing wit phil is the only thing i believe so far

12 years ago '04        #425
Menace718 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,862 | Props total: 1239 1239
 gunits50cent187 said
dude the spoliers have been posted all over this board..most of its speculation..the gas station thing wit phil is the only thing i believe so far
Yeah but they have all had warnings for the most part. You still probably ruined some sh*t....

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  22
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+61online now  15
Would you let Superhead give you top?
160 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
91 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  9
Image(s) inside You bout to smash then you see this...
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+183online now  6
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  4
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
47 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy