Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2007, 08:57 AM         #301
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u motha fu*kas look too much into this show being psychological.. its a show about the fu*kin mafia.. just because they dont show somebody get whacked every five minutes doesn't mean its not the main point anymore... if gandolfini wouldnt have been such a lil bi*ch a demanded less violence,, this show would still be the best sh*t out... they havent showed one fu*kin scene in the whole season... there was three in the first episode of season two.. it just got watered down on a whole... i could watch some stupid fu*kin show on regular television if i wanted to see pyschological sh*t,, i come here to see the modern day mafia and how the business works these days... and how the persons family deals wit it... i could give two fu*ks if his son is a lil bi*ch and all of a sudden cares about world peace.. the show hasnt been good since they wacked pus*y in season 2... I mean if they have to k!ll off a main character of a family by having him be in a car crash, then there's something wrong with the show...
 11 years ago '04        #302
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,598 | Props total: 4046 4046
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
u motha fu*kas look too much into this show being psychological.. its a show about the fu*kin mafia.. just because they dont show somebody get whacked every five minutes doesn't mean its not the main point anymore... if gandolfini wouldnt have been such a lil bi*ch a demanded less violence,, this show would still be the best sh*t out... they havent showed one fu*kin scene in the whole season... there was three in the first episode of season two.. it just got watered down on a whole... i could watch some stupid fu*kin show on regular television if i wanted to see pyschological sh*t,, i come here to see the modern day mafia and how the business works these days... and how the persons family deals wit it... i could give two fu*ks if his son is a lil bi*ch and all of a sudden cares about world peace.. the show hasnt been good since they wacked pus*y in season 2... I mean if they have to k!ll off a main character of a family by having him be in a car crash, then there's something wrong with the show...

And yet you still watch . You must be watching for a reason .
 11 years ago '04        #303
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Thought it was a good episode, kinda depressing almost, but i wanna see Tony go Scarface on that c*cksucker Phil in the end, I hope this sh*t gets more gangsta but its been this way ever since that crazy italian dude Furio or something left. Loved the jaw crackin scene, Tony went ape sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #304
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
stupid and not worthy of a real response
 11 years ago '04        #305
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
i keep thinkin bout the whole thing at the end...wit what phil said about cooler heads prevailing.... i think they set up a hit...carmine set him up...and then phil had a change of heart last minute... i think tony gona find out jus like how he did bout juinor maybe agent harris helps him...and he trys to decide wether he should flip or not...i think they gona try to wack phil...and then they strike back and get tony's main guys...
 11 years ago '04        #306
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
A huge twist is coming up . And im not sayin sh*t .
 11 years ago '05        #307
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 Fameus said:
without ruining it, is it good or pointless??
 11 years ago '06        #308
space
space
 Fameus said:
I appreciate you not ruining it for other ppl.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fameus again.
 11 years ago '05        #309
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
i love the analogy in which tony compare moms w/ buses

im goin to start using that now
 11 years ago '04        #310
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 Fameus said:
Is this guy credible or just talking?
 11 years ago '05        #311
BigL4Life 
space
space
 Big Mike 25 said:
Is this guy credible or just talking?
he a respectable member of this 14 plus page forum, hasnt said anything stupid like alot of people in here, i believe him... wat would he get out of lying?
 11 years ago '06        #312
space
space
I believe that there is a big twist coming up, if therew asn't then it wouldn't be the sopranos
 11 years ago '05        #313
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
well lets hope New York boys and Jersey boys be at war....that will finish off the season well good....cuz its been sh*t ever since 4th season.....
 11 years ago '04        #314
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
I wouldnt lie to yall .

But from last episode the best line was from Phil .

You want compromise, how's this? Twenty years in the can I wanted manicott', but I compromised, ate grilled cheese off the radiator instead. I wanted to f**k a woman, but I compromised, jacked off into a tissue. See where I'm goin'?"

When he said the jackin off line i thought he was gonna go i had to fu*k a f*g . lol
 11 years ago '06        #315
space
space
^^ yeaaa I thought he was def about to say he had to settle for a male
 11 years ago '04        #316
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
how many episodes left
 05-23-2007, 07:55 PM         #317
hardest_out88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kno exactly what fameus is talking about because i saw this scene being shot and its probably going to make alot of you happy although i dont know who else is offed along with this individual
 11 years ago '06        #318
space
space
yea please try not to ruin it I have no desire to know what is going to happen before I actually watch the episode....and as far as I think there's only 2 episodes left.

Does anyone know for sure if the last episode is going to be longer than an hour?
 11 years ago '05        #319
BigL4Life 
space
space
 hardest_out88 said:
i kno exactly what fameus is talking about because i saw this scene being shot and its probably going to make alot of you happy although i dont know who else is offed along with this individual
is this the scene that was taped on route 10?? my friend saw them tapin and he said there a big thing happens there
 05-23-2007, 11:05 PM         #320
tOuCh_My_BoDy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hear after the season ends theres a movie to finish off the whole thing.... any truth to this??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now