Final Sopranos Season

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #376
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,066 | Props total: 5716 5716
sh*ts fu*keedddd up....bobbys ending was on point tho...emotional as fu*k wit the trains crashingg and him talkin bout his son and sh*t....sh*t was real sad how it should be....

sil damn....i thought he was pullin a pac at first tryn to climb into the back seat...couldnt get that gun out....

patsy....dipped the fu*k out once he saw sil was gone....

melfi gone now too...

tony could really use chrissy right now... hes left wit paulie...i mean carlo and allie boy there too but they aint reallyhis right hand guys like chrissy sil bobby and paulie...its the capos....stuck in uncle juinors house? or his moms house? im not sure...looked familiar tho...

next episode gona be crazy....i think janice gona blame tony for bobby..... phils gona get it...

and whoever said paulie is just muscle...he isnt...hes a capo....sil consilgere and bobby underboss....and the reason they aint k!ll him... quote "management"

i think ny wants him around for after tony is clipped to keep sh*t goin in jerzey

12 years ago '04        #377
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,066 | Props total: 5716 5716
 Big Money Boy said
What is supposed to be happening at this gas station I keep reading about?
*******spoilier********************

benny fazio shoots phil at a gas station

12 years ago '05        #378
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,980 | Props total: 41 41
i aint read the spoiler bc im waiting 4 the last episode... ive heard possible spoilers around the way from some people i no that were at the route 10 gas station taping...

i do no tho, that they taped the final scene at holsteins ice cream in bloomfield nj..... tony was there, so im guessing that he is still alive at this point....

12 years ago '05        #379
jaydee24 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,677 | Props total: 132 132
 bigdog232 said
episode was soo good i cant belive its over.. its geting good.. phil becoming a heated bad guy... mann they fu*ked up geting the wrong guy.. made them look stupid if you ask me.. bobby going was fu*ked up... i loved the ending.. i need a screen shot of tony siting on the side of the bed with that ak... that just became a new scene for people to remember

man that was a dope ending and the music they had playin went right along with it.

12 years ago '05        #380
jaydee24 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,677 | Props total: 132 132
 Propel Water said
*******spoilier********************

******** shoots ******* at a gas station

i didn't want to fu*k it up for everybody else, man private message me if you know anything else about the last episode. man i want to know just so i can get ready for that sh*t

12 years ago '04        #381
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 396 396
i was just talking to my dad about that.. tony could have used christopher.. i wanted to see him get in the action cause i liked his character but he was goin back to the drugs.. would have liked to seem him go out gangsta style

damn no mo sopranos...

crazy...

oh and that scene where tony pulls up in his driveway with the shotgun was ill as hell ... also leting carm no sh*t is about to go down...

Last edited by bigdog232; 06-03-2007 at 10:40 PM..

12 years ago '06        #382
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,429 | Props total: 8 8
 HOLLA BACK said
I dont think Sil is dead, not in good shape but they didnt flat out say he was dead...Tony with the Semi Auto one eye open. Ended on some gangsta sh*t. I think Tony will seriously consider flipping. He looked at AJs computer and saw that Anti Terror sh*t up there. Could make him think.
yea they said he isn't gonna regain consciousness...just basically a nicer way of sayign that he's gone

12 years ago '06        #383
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,429 | Props total: 8 8
There was a lot of sh*t in this episode...im gonna have to watch it again definitely. Is the last episode gonna be 2 hours??

And I can't stop thinkin about that part where the dude pops the phony Phil, that sh*t fu*ked everything up... that lil prick in the pr0no shop is the reason half of this sh*t is going down right now. That's whath appens when some d*ckhead gets put in charge of something important.

12 years ago '04        #384
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,662 | Props total: 5810 5810
That was Corky and he was only goin of the recon that was entirely Paulie fault . Lock and load Jersey is about to make some noise .

Last edited by Fameus; 06-03-2007 at 10:56 PM..

12 years ago '04        #385
badboy600 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,724 | Props total: 2702 2702
Damn. WOW. I knew sh*t was gonna go down but I didn't think it would be so one-sided. Well, hopefully Jersey has better luck next week .

12 years ago '05        #386
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
there really arent many big names in NY that gunna be a shock if k!lled, other then phil.... i can see carmine havin a part in the ending

12 years ago '07        #387
eugene373 
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
i hope tony puts the barrel of the AR in Phil's face and squeezes til that sh*t is empty i hate that mothaf*cka

06-04-2007, 12:24 AM         #388
ReGiMe MeNaCe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that episode was raw as hell....i do think carmine gonna come to back Tony, after all the sh*t with Johhny Sack, and Him during the 5th season....I cant belive sh*ts ending like this, I thought he'd go down for reco charges....

12 years ago '05        #389
katalist 238 heat pts238
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 1987 1987
 eugene373 said
i hope tony puts the barrel of the AR in Phil's face and squeezes til that sh*t is empty i hate that mothaf*cka
Tony gonna put him on ice :applause: :applause:

12 years ago '04        #390
FuddtheMC 
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
Is the series finale gonna be two hours? It should be because there is a lot of loose ends they gotta tie up. Phil is goin down, there's no question about that, it's been a long time coming. If there going to take Tony down, at least let him go out like a G

12 years ago '05        #391
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
i thought it was gunna be 2 hours but they said next week there a new show starting at 10pm.... right after the sopranos ends

12 years ago '04        #392
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
It's sad to see how that sh*t went down with Bacala and Silvio. I doubt Phil is going to get k!lled, if he does it will be somesh*t, New Jersey wacking out a Boss of the five families? BTW, I thought Paulie was Underboss? since when did he get demoted, Christopher was running Paulies crew; at least that's what I thought.

06-04-2007, 02:19 AM         #393
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW is all i can say. I personally expect a complete 360 to happen and a complete destruction of the Ny crew, this episode focused on the downfall of NJ but hopefully it will be reversed, I can honestly say I have never felt so much emotion after watching a tv show and so much sadness and confusion concerning the end of the Sopranos...I grew up with this sh*t since 6th grade every sunday watching this with the fam, cant wait until next week....

06-04-2007, 03:40 AM         #394
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many episodes are left? And I can't believe that Sil and Bobby died, I could careless about Bobby but Silvio? He was one of the illiest on TV ever... And damn Patsy ran like a bi*ch, and I hope they show Tony using that gun he had in the end

06-04-2007, 08:05 AM         #395
phayze514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ yea Sil's in the hospital, but didnt Paulie say the doctors dont think he'll regain conciousness.... either way only Bobby died last night ...that was a sick episode though cant wait 4 next week

12 years ago '05        #396
P DRILLA 114 heat pts114
space
space
$11,633 | Props total: 11610 11610
tony wil prob live, but he'll be alone and broke

06-04-2007, 08:41 AM         #397
cpgza14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody else not seeing how they're gonna wrap up the entire series in a regular size episode next week (which it is)? It just doesn't feel like the end yet to me.

12 years ago '05        #398
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,409 | Props total: 2181 2181
 htownrockets said
WOW is all i can say. I personally expect a complete 360 to happen and a complete destruction of the Ny crew, this episode focused on the downfall of NJ but hopefully it will be reversed, I can honestly say I have never felt so much emotion after watching a tv show and so much sadness and confusion concerning the end of the Sopranos...I grew up with this sh*t since 6th grade every sunday watching this with the fam, cant wait until next week....

Thats wut up, this show grew on me now its goin off , sucks, and people that been in the first episodes are gettin knocked off its crazy.

12 years ago '05        #399
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,409 | Props total: 2181 2181
 RakimAllahNY said
How many episodes are left? And I can't believe that Sil and Bobby died, I could careless about Bobby but Silvio? He was one of the illiest on TV ever... And damn Patsy ran like a bi*ch, and I hope they show Tony using that gun he had in the end
Sil got wet up and Patsy would of caught it too, he had no choice

12 years ago '05        #400
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,540 | Props total: 176 176
all i can say is I couldnt even watch Bobby get popped cuz i knew straight away that he was gonna get k!lled....and sil damn i didnt think he will go out like that....but i think his gonna die....the last two episodes of this season is gonna be 2 hours long....well thats what they said

Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  43
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-70online now  25
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-56online now  12
NFL Bears player proposes to GF...old tweets surface (I Promise Dis Tea Delici..
149 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Only one greatest of all time T.V. series can exist
52 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  11
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market