Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #281
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
tony k!lled his nephew, that just happened.

does no one sees whats happening? This show is more about the physchological progression now, which is also good, tony is fu*king up, the family is falling apart - depression now setting in, Tony losing / pushing everyone away from him about to end up like his uncle/father/grandfather ect ... and then we see the build up of his son going through all of this, but hes eventually going to see he his role in life to step up for his father - when tony dies from reprocussions of what hes done recently.

I hope they do a spin off with the son but they wont, but its gonna be CRAAAAZYYY if they end it with the son making moves.
 11 years ago '04        #282
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
paulie is shady as hell..hes playin both sides of the fence..hes the reason why johnny sack fount out about that joke on johhny sacks wife about her weight..paulie is a bi*ch..tonyshdaugheter aint dying..i hate that little short fu*k on phils side..and that dude that got curbed this ep has only been used for this ep..a fu*kin person that just bring in to help out a weak story they have

05-21-2007, 12:24 AM         #283
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I really don't think its Paulie.. I mean they don't even show him and Phil talking at all... And I think Tony k!lls phil and gets off prison time for snitching on those Arabs... All I know is that short little bi*ch with da T-Mac eye better get murked.. And what about the other families in NY.. They should have explored that way out too
 11 years ago '06        #284
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
damn idk about everyone else but I am pretty upset that the show isn't gonna be on anymore. I'm gonna have to go back and start watchin the whole series all over again from #1
 11 years ago '05        #285
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
it sux there no episode next week....

no way that AJ can make any moves.... with 2 weeks 2 go, there no way they can develop something like that... need like a season 2 do that....

i can see aj playin a big part in the end bc they developin his character a real lot this season.... he haven change of hearts and sh*t, so idk what he gunna do... tony saved his life, maybe aj will do the same...

every episode been good this year.... great season, but somethin big gunna have 2 happen....if any1 is on both sides, its gotta b carmine... he dont even want in on this sh*t, that y he moved 2 florida... and tony got him bak involved
 11 years ago '06        #286
space
space
are the last 2 episodes an hour long? I heard somethin about the last episode being like 2 1/2 hours long or some shti but I don't know for sure
 05-21-2007, 01:50 AM         #287
capodecina 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 badboy600 said:
Carmine was lookin real stupid when buctice wouldn't let them in. Then phil said cooler heads prevailed. They were gonna set tony's a.ss up
interesting way of seeing it.
 11 years ago '05        #288
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
as much as i have hated AJ in the show, when he was on that diving board, i felt it....

i didnt wanna see him go... if anything not like that.... i started thinkin bout sh*t, that was some sad sh*t
 05-21-2007, 04:24 AM         #289
bigbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
something bad is probably gonna happen to tony's family, i dont know something wild is def gonna go down
 11 years ago '04        #290
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
Its gotta be Lil Carmine who is playing both sides and i hope he dies for it . Am i the only one who felt that AJ suicide scene was fu*kin hilarious ? He is such a fu*k up lol at anyone who thinks he will ever run sh*t , the one scene where the bear is in the backyard defines him as a man "Mommy help" . Anyone notice how Meadows voice was dubbed in , in the one scene sh*t was like with Livia . For those of you who say the show is boring are not real fans its not all about the gangsta sh*t .For the record Coco should have died Tony showed restraint .
 11 years ago '06        #291
space
space
 badboy600 said:
Carmine was lookin real stupid when buctice wouldn't let them in. Then phil said cooler heads prevailed. They were gonna set tony's a.ss up
That wasn't what happened. Tony went to see Phil about the asbestos thing and when Phil wouldn't budge on the 25% Tony got heated and pulled Phil's guys construction jobs at that site. That ended up leading to Cocoa going and trying to start sh*t with Meadow and Tony ended up makin that fat fu*k cocoa bite the whatever it was. Phil ended up getting pissed off about that sh*t too and basically said fu*k Tony. At the end of the day what it comes down to is that since Phil was taking the hard line on that 25% Tony decided to say fu*k it and not do Phil any favors with the construction job.
 11 years ago '05        #292
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 21 21
man that was a good episode, cocoa got that a.ss whipped bad. i wish tony hadda beat the sh*t out of that little fu*k thats always with cocoa. it was funny as hell to see phil yellin sh*t out of the window like a bi*ch. i thought that sh*t was too funny. i think little carmine is definitely up to something, that whole sh*t with phil in the window and carmine saying he just talked to him was kinda strange, i don't see a guy like phil hiding up stairs and sh*t. man what do you guys think about aj goin crazy and sh*t, i don't know what that sh*t was about him k!lling himself. i think someone close to tony is gonna get k!lled though.
 11 years ago '06        #293
NefariousNate 
space
space
 BigL4Life said:
it sux there no episode next week....

no way that AJ can make any moves.... with 2 weeks 2 go, there no way they can develop something like that... need like a season 2 do that....

i can see aj playin a big part in the end bc they developin his character a real lot this season.... he haven change of hearts and sh*t, so idk what he gunna do... tony saved his life, maybe aj will do the same...

every episode been good this year.... great season, but somethin big gunna have 2 happen....if any1 is on both sides, its gotta b carmine... he dont even want in on this sh*t, that y he moved 2 florida... and tony got him bak involved

I think they can do it with AJ, to me its felt like this season they have been developing his character to step up.

He use to be the kid who hated being in the Shadow of his father, wanted to do everything by himself to get rid of it, fu*k his pops money and business ect... Then he has his heart broken because obviously the girl was thinking she'd get gwap from thsi rich family and nothing was happening, AJ was just hustling trying to get by.

So she leaves him and he goes into depression, he starts to embrace what life is, (when they burn the kids toe) and his classes about the middle east ect, thats the beginning of him understanding Tonys world. Then when his black friend gets beat up he kind of sees that these college fu*kers are idiots, and how could he stop it, hes one man.

Then trying to k!ll himself, and Tony saving him, and then last ep ended with Tony coming to visit and them hugging.

I mean this is just my theory but it feels like, AJ has developed a stronger bond with his father, and if they try to k!ll tony in the next eps, and they do, or almost do, AJ is gonna FLIP, I mean they could end the season with AJ just murking dudes, on some godfather sh*t and Micheal when he turned.

But Soprano writers are fu*ked like when they developed Tonys Nephew, I thought he was gonna snitch or something but they k!lled him off, so I'm thinking AJ is gonna die ect and thats how its gonna end, Tony alone and devasted, and possibly k!lling himself - maybe in the pool like AJ?

I dunno lol but this is gonna be a crazy 2 eps.
 11 years ago '05        #294
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,675 | Props total: 6424 6424
tony's gonna get rico'd
 11 years ago '06        #295
space
space
^^ it's both... kinda like when Tony showed up at his therapists office and she said "maybe it was a cry for help" and Tony said that "yea he did cry for help he's lucky i heard him when I got home" this was just symbolism of how oblivious to AJ's cries for help. It's not like AJ has always been asking for help n sh*t like that but they saw plenty of warning signs that he wasn't all there.
 11 years ago '04        #296
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
ok soo im wondering also thinking about these things....

what role does uncle jr plays in the end.. i want to see something about that

Blanca fu*ked up Aj Bad.. lol she had him like all depressed and sh*t.. thats a bad girl!! lol

i loved how Aj was being played by the actor( forgot his name) he is playing the hell out of that role cause he got me all angry at his a.ss for being whining and fu*king hard to be around...

loved the part when tony was like i bury your fu*king head in the wall.. lol

hows is the marriage going to work out? looks likes its breaking down...i wanna see carm got offed cause that would be a twist nobody is thinking about her in any of it...
just a thought though

damn sapranos is ending .. hell of a show

on with the wire!!!
 11 years ago '06        #297
NefariousNate 
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
:rolleyes:

damn n*ggaz are worst then the wire fans thinking micheal and dookie is gonna run sh*t @ 15-16 years old

you would of had something if there wasnt only 2 episodes left

how is Aj just gonna merk n*ggaz left and right he barely knows Tony's friends and foes

Sopranos is a pshychological show

its not a gangster show

word I feel you on this, maybe not major moves, but im thinking hes around when the hit on tony comes and at one point has to k!ll one of the guys. Ah man -_- this show is so good its sad, man I dont even want it to go.

fu*kin the wire may flop fu*k BET FOR SHOWING THE WIRE, its got to much hype/popularity now. I have a feeling its gonna fu*k up now because of that.
 11 years ago '05        #298
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 466 466
Why does evreyone think lil carmine is playing the 2 sides? If watching sopranos has taught us anything it is forget the obvious option.

Personally i think that dude with the glasses on the new jersy side is up to sommat. He has always been a shifty motherfu*ker. Whats that guy called? The lil guy, glasses, was sat with tony before lil carmine got there.
 11 years ago '04        #299
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
I think it has to be Lil Carmine to me because one they take a lot from Godfather and two because Lil Carmine is brokering deals and sh*t so its a definite possibility , his charachter is just so stupid i want to see him die . The guy with Coco when he touched Meadow in the pizza shop was Cha Cha thats his pizza shop in real life . The reason Tony is limping is beacause Gandolfini's surgery in real life they wrote it in from the crash . You all have the AJ thing twisted yea he sees the problems like with the Somalian guy but when he has an opporunity to do something he makes an excuse because he is a BABY a spoiled whiny brat . He couldnt run a little league team .
 11 years ago '06        #300
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
Sil is not feeling Tony right now. First, Tony doing drugs; that a big no no in the family. Look at Christopher and how Tony was on him about his problem. And since Tony snitched to the feds, he's playing both sides of the fence. That sh*t with his daughter when he beat that dude up, he's making irrational decisions. Sil is fed up with Tony bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy