Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2007, 08:47 PM         #261
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony used the american history X curb stomp.. GANGSTA!!
 05-20-2007, 09:02 PM         #262
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said:
Tony used the american history X curb stomp.. GANGSTA!!

Tony Soprano = GANGSTA!!!!!!

Dude gun butted CoCo "Goodfellas" style! LoL!

Ayo, who yall think gonna survive this war?
 05-20-2007, 09:13 PM         #263
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall think Phil gonna put a hit on Tony? If so will he get permission?
 05-20-2007, 09:23 PM         #264
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
Yall think Phil gonna put a hit on Tony? If so will he get permission?
I dunno HBO totally tricks you with their promos, I think Phil probably just

gonna order them to fu*k up one of Tony's "rackets".
 11 years ago '04        #265
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
i dunno, i think this next episode coming up by the previews will show phil flip flopping being nice and turning back to a d*ck in the end starting the big dissention or war whatever you wanna call it which sets up for the big "solution" for the finale where people either die or go to jail. since last season i've always said that SILVIO is gonna make it to the end whether he turns on tony, outlives both crews, or sides with the feds (which i believe is least likely). I see AJ doing some crazy sh*t to save Tony or someone in his family towards the end but i see some weird sh*t with a possible turn with AJ maybe even dying enraging Tony to do some wild sh*t....
 11 years ago '04        #266
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4305 4305
i think lil carmine gona set up tony...but i think theres gona be a mistake and sumone else gona get hit....i think they gona knock of people on both sides.... im hoping bobby and sil dont go....
 11 years ago '05        #267
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
The truth will come out about Paulie, even though he was playing both sides when Johnny Sack was the boss. Still that is a sign of betrayal(sp?)
 11 years ago '06        #268
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,492 | Props total: 14792 14792
man this sh*t was off the hook. wtf was that lil f*g**t cocoa thinkin comin at Tony's daughter like that? wtf u think the n*gga gone do? straight whooped his mothafu*kin a.ss. pistol whipped and then fu*kin curb stomped his monkey a.ss. that sh*t was a classic moment in the sopranos series and wtf is up with Phil's lil f*g**t a.ss? yall see that pus*y talkin sh*t from the upstairs window? he know damn well if he spoke at Tony like that in front of him he'd get the same sh*t cocoa got. i really think Tony gotta off that lil punk, Phil, hope he does. sh*t was wild with AJ tho, didnt think he would forreal try to off hisself. great episode forreal.
 05-20-2007, 10:06 PM         #269
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
man this sh*t was off the hook. wtf was that lil f*g**t cocoa thinkin comin at Tony's daughter like that? wtf u think the n*gga gone do? straight whooped his mothafu*kin a.ss. pistol whipped and then fu*kin curb stomped his monkey a.ss. that sh*t was a classic moment in the sopranos series and wtf is up with Phil's lil f*g**t a.ss? yall see that pus*y talkin sh*t from the upstairs window? he know damn well if he spoke at Tony like that in front of him he'd get the same sh*t cocoa got. i really think Tony gotta off that lil punk, Phil, hope he does. sh*t was wild with AJ tho, didnt think he would forreal try to off hisself. great episode forreal.
Yeah, Cocoa, even after what Tony did to him, got off EASY. Yall remember

what Tony did to them cats who fu*ked with his heart Chrissy. Phil talkin'

like that because the New York family is rollin' DEEP. The New York family

is supposed to be The Genovese Family. Supposedly they have close to

200 soldiers in their family. Tony MIGHT be outgunned.
 11 years ago '06        #270
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
that bi*ch cocoa had that sh*t comin to him... I thought he was about to slap Meadow's boyfriend or w/e at the restaurant but damn you knew when Meadow told T about what he said to her he was gonna do some foul sh*t
 05-20-2007, 10:18 PM         #271
tOuCh_My_BoDy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the previews for the next episode right away it shows sill sayin that some is playin both sides of the fence..... who yall think is snitchin???
 11 years ago '06        #272
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,492 | Props total: 14792 14792
 tOuCh_My_BoDy said:
in the previews for the next episode right away it shows sill sayin that some is playin both sides of the fence..... who yall think is snitchin???
i dont think hes referring to a snitch. prolly Paulie, like someone said before.
 11 years ago '04        #273
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4305 4305
i think its lil carmine playen both sides...i also heard somewhere that meadow wasnt able to finish the show... i think she gets takinnn outtttt

you all have to remeber...the show isnt abouttt the mafiaa...its about a guy dealing with his family and his shrink....him being in the mafia is jus to add to the show...

soo in the end it will end with him and his family...and what happens to them more importantly...

tony is gona winde up alone probably...his demons are what get to him...
 05-20-2007, 11:00 PM         #274
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show is fu*kin weak and i been watchin since the first episode, im sick of all this aj bullsh*t enough alread they dont show enough business its all his family sh*t now...
 11 years ago '04        #275
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 1588 1588
I think carmine is crooked. I think he was serving tony up to phil. Either way Tony has got to either completly bow down to Phil or make a move
 11 years ago '07        #276
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2224 2224
The two powerful mafia families always bang with each other at the end and one preveils.........i luv the sopranos:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #277
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 1588 1588
Carmine was lookin real stupid when buctice wouldn't let them in. Then phil said cooler heads prevailed. They were gonna set tony's a.ss up
 11 years ago '04        #278
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 Propel Water said:
i think its lil carmine playen both sides...i also heard somewhere that meadow wasnt able to finish the show... i think she gets takinnn outtttt

you all have to remeber...the show isnt abouttt the mafiaa...its about a guy dealing with his family and his shrink....him being in the mafia is jus to add to the show...

soo in the end it will end with him and his family...and what happens to them more importantly...

tony is gona winde up alone probably...his demons are what get to him...
LIl carmine is playin both sides and co sign this show is soooo boring now, ive been watching since season 1 but basically nothing even happens anymore.
 05-21-2007, 12:11 AM         #279
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t when he knocked the n*gga out was fu*king hilarious.. I wish he had capped that fu*king lazy eyed prick thats always around Phil. Why is AJ such a whiney little bi*ch, god he almost ruins the show with all his bullsh*t
 05-21-2007, 12:12 AM         #280
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aj will blame his pops for all the violence in and around his life you could see that from the convo he had with the shrink! if anybody will hurt tony its him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy