Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #241
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,613 | Props total: 4065 4065
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
Phil would smack the sh*t outta paulie.. Phil is by the most gangsta mo fu*ka in that show.. he basically made himself the boss by k!lling people off... hes the only one in the show that talks down to tony..
He k!lled Doc and his bodyguard not an entire crew . Chase is showing the deconstruction of Tony how he is losing control he's alienating everyone and cant control his business anymore doesnt run garbage anymore . And for people sayin Chris should have died for drugs half the real mob is cokeheads and degenrate gamblers . And tell me Tony hasnt been out of control with the gambling . R.I.P. Chrissy
 05-16-2007, 02:42 AM         #242
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phil did go out like a bi*ch when Tony chased him. And it wasn't because he wasn't the boss its because they decided to change his character. They made Phil a bi*ch then decided against it.
 11 years ago '06        #243
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I got no hate for Phil but he is basically a rival on this show...its almost like you gotta pick one side or the other
 11 years ago '04        #244
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
the reason he k!lled him was because of his drug problem and if you noticed they zoomed in on the baby seat and showed if the baby was there it would have died giving him a reason to have no mercy
 11 years ago '04        #245
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,220 | Props total: 1523 1523
what season and episode did tony chase down phil?
 11 years ago '05        #246
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 gunits50cent187 said:
what season and episode did tony chase down phil?
season 5, right after phil got out of jail...

episode called in camelot.... episode number 59
 05-16-2007, 03:04 PM         #247
MNHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Tony yells out "I get it"! at the end of the episode what do you think he means?

When he's trippin and wins all that money he says "he's dead" it's like the passing of Chris has lifted Tony's bad luck.
 11 years ago '04        #248
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
 twizzytwo22 said:
the reason he k!lled him was because of his drug problem and if you noticed they zoomed in on the baby seat and showed if the baby was there it would have died giving him a reason to have no mercy
Thats called TV foreshadowing so when Tony talked about 3 times later on in the show youd know what the hell he was talkin about . The walls are crumbling on Tony's empire .
 11 years ago '06        #249
space
space
 MNHustler said:
When Tony yells out "I get it"! at the end of the episode what do you think he means?

When he's trippin and wins all that money he say "he's dead" it's like the passing of Chris has lifted To I'm not sure though his bad luck.
I think he was yelling I did it... He was yelling I did it because he got rid of the weight on his shoudlers that was Chris. Its how Tony looked at Chris for a long time ever since he bugged out and shot at Tony's whip that time outside the club
 05-16-2007, 11:28 PM         #250
scabo24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if you didnt see the zoom in tony repeated 3 or 4 times that the baby seat was destroyed. What irony talking about how precious lif is and boom tony got lucky but his luck may run out. The bad part of the episode is that the rest of it sucked the first 3 to 4 seasons they made the show so awesome now it sucks because we put it up to that the last 2 seasons and this season sucks they ruined the show by waiting all that time in between seasons 6 seasons took 10 years and that k!lled the show I feel like i invested all the time in watching every episode i am a pity watcher i hope the last 3 episodes are as good as the first 3 seasons
 11 years ago '06        #251
space
space
^^ don't know what you're talking about because now that ppl are gettin offed sh*t is definitely getting more interesting... if anything I"m mad that the show is coming to an end
 05-18-2007, 06:21 PM         #252
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I thought they wasted a lot of that episode on stupid sh*t. When you have 4 episodes left on what I think is one of if not the best tv show ever you can't waste em.
 11 years ago '04        #253
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
Anyone else notice that both Sopranos and Entourage both ended in the Grand Canyon (atleast i think it was) with Tony yelling and Drama yelling , sh*t was weird .
 05-18-2007, 06:43 PM         #254
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Yeah I thought they wasted a lot of that episode on stupid sh*t. When you have 4 episodes left on what I think is one of if not the best tv show ever you can't waste em.
agreed, good episode but these nextepisodes must have alot of action in them as far as murders go bc if not i dont see how they will succesfully end the show in 4 episodes

Last edited by htownrockets; 05-18-2007 at 06:44 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #255
space
space
^^ I don't think that the show needs to have murders in order to close out the story in an interesting way
 05-19-2007, 12:26 AM         #256
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
^^ I don't think that the show needs to have murders in order to close out the story in an interesting way
Your right, i was just thinking about the first few seasons which had alot more violence, either tony gets locked up or k!lled, i really dont know but it will be an interesting end to my all time favorite show
 11 years ago '06        #257
space
space
One thing about the Sopranos is that they keep everything interesting. That's something that has kept me interested in the show continuously because you know that they can throw some kinda twist into it to fu*k things up or makethem more interesting. Ex-Chrissy last week. RIP (even tho most ppl saw this coming but not the way it happened).
 05-19-2007, 11:33 AM         #258
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope when they murk that annoying Midget n*gga who rolls with Phil and NY
 11 years ago '04        #259
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4305 4305
 RakimAllahNY said:
I hope when they murk that annoying Midget n*gga who rolls with Phil and NY
yea that dude butchie creepy as fuk
 11 years ago '05        #260
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
less than an hour 2 go wat u think goin 2 happen
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy