Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-14-2007, 12:05 PM         #221
hardest_out88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
phil gets murked in the end
 11 years ago '04        #222
DUNN 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 79 79
The whole "baby seat" thing really reminded me of Tony's mom and her insanity (the baby thrown out the window story, anyone?) and how he keeps repeating it like it matters at all.
 11 years ago '05        #223
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Another average episode...
 11 years ago '06        #224
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
first Bodie, now Chris........its not a good year to be on my favorite charactors list.........anyway, I dont really have a problem with how Chris died, but how soon in the episode he died. in all honesty, he should of been k!lled off last week if they were going to do it.
hell yeah, i was pissed when they k!lled Bodie....although I was pleased at how Bodie went out tho...buckin at his enemies......
 11 years ago '06        #225
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 jaydee24 said:
man this was a fu*ked up episode. well i guess chris isn't gonna be an informant. its fu*ked up how tony feels its a relief for chris to be dead and man he went to vegas and hooked up with one of chris's friends no less. wow tony is cold blooded for real. daam i think its all gonna come to a head for tony and he is gonna get what he deserves in the finale
i don't think tony gonna die man.....there's sapposed to be a Soprano's movie and sh*t.....
 05-14-2007, 06:28 PM         #226
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
just cuz it was unexpected doesnt make it a good idea

lol @ dying by getting ur nose plugged

tony been whack for the past few seasons

i hate phil too

but i hope they both k!ll eachother

time paulie takes over as the boss! :applause:

Phil would smack the sh*t outta paulie.. Phil is by the most gangsta mo fu*ka in that show.. he basically made himself the boss by k!lling people off... hes the only one in the show that talks down to tony..
 05-14-2007, 07:29 PM         #227
eS El Duque 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
Tony Soprano... Lost mad respect for that cat...the writer of the sopranos is making him look like a piece of sh*t and bi*ch a.ss AJ is regressing instead of manup

Tony is a piece of sh*t...he's a fu*kin k!lls people...is he a fu*kin hero in your eyes lol?

Great episode
 11 years ago '04        #228
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 eS El Duque said:
Tony is a piece of sh*t...he's a fu*kin k!lls people...is he a fu*kin hero in your eyes lol?

Great episode
it was a great episode....anbd the reason chris went out like that is bc no one nose he k!lled him...no one...eryone thinks he died in the crash...its the perfect murder..
 11 years ago '06        #229
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14732 14732
cant believe they offed my n*gga Chrissy

i was cool with Tony offin his cousin, and adriana, and pus*y but damn no this. i know he was a fu*k up but was ya damn nephew. fu*ked up forreal
 11 years ago '06        #230
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Tony was by far my favorite character in the show and they are making him an unlikeable character now... he is k!llin off a dude from his crew that people said he was a father figure to even tho he claims that family is the most important thing to him. The other ones (pus*y, ade, and tony) had it comin to them for doin some stupid sh*t but Chrissy was my dude
 05-14-2007, 11:13 PM         #231
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah im still shocked too. Chris was my n*gga, I woulda bet any amount of money the end battle was lead by Chris.. I can't stand Phil or that midget n*gga he runs with.. I hope Paulie n Sil murk them..

And AJ fell back to being a whiney little crying bi*ch. God damn hes the most played out person on the show. what a bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #232
space
space
^^ that urbandictionary thing in your profile is hilarious
 11 years ago '07        #233
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 eS El Duque said:

Great episode
THERES RULES AND LAWS YOU GOTTA ABIDE BY WHEN YOUR THE BOSS CHRIS WAS HIS MOST LOYAL SOLDIER...THEY PORTRAYING HIM AS MARLO SOME LAWLESS BOSS
 11 years ago '07        #234
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 216 216
good looking blue ...i tried to pm you back but it said i have to be an active member whatever the fu*k that means....

i can't believe that real estate chic on the sopranos is the girl from ER....damn i didn't even recognize her she's smoking now. i heard she was on scrubs looking
good too! ***off to download episode of scubs in middle of post****

Last edited by ericsupreme; 05-15-2007 at 08:20 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #235
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
Are you guys not understanding that Chris HAD to die. You guys are forgetting about his drug problem. Theres no way in hell that this guy should have had any power in his condition. And that fu*king movie he made, he was really stupid for that. He had that sh*t comin and he went out like the bi*ch that he had become the last couple of seasons....
 11 years ago '04        #236
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 TNWTMP said:
Are you guys not understanding that Chris HAD to die. You guys are forgetting about his drug problem. Theres no way in hell that this guy should have had any power in his condition. And that fu*king movie he made, he was really stupid for that. He had that sh*t comin and he went out like the bi*ch that he had become the last couple of seasons....
basically...chrissy should of been wacked a long time ago...tony jus let his feelings get in the way...

phil and tony gona throw down next week...

i think one of tony's kids gona get hit...
 11 years ago '06        #237
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
this is what the whole show was about from the beginning..the downfall of tony soprano. its just winding down now.
and aj is starting to act like his aunt janice. fukin annoying.
 11 years ago '04        #238
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,031 | Props total: 1739 1739
how many shows are left..
 05-15-2007, 06:36 PM         #239
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
except for when tony was chasing him in the car and caused phil to crash and tony got em by the hair like a bi*ch

paulie walnuts for don!
he wasnt the boss at that time... now that he is tony wont do sh*t to him.. paulie basically drove chris to get high again so i aint fu*kin wit him no more
 11 years ago '06        #240
space
space
 mpmastamind510 said:
how many shows are left..
3 I think :(
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments