Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #201
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
man this was a fu*ked up episode. well i guess chris isn't gonna be an informant. its fu*ked up how tony feels its a relief for chris to be dead and man he went to vegas and hooked up with one of chris's friends no less. wow tony is cold blooded for real. daam i think its all gonna come to a head for tony and he is gonna get what he deserves in the finale
 11 years ago '04        #202
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
Wow, damn that was unexpected.
 11 years ago '04        #203
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
 andremackassi said:
that was that girl from that show supernatural....she was on the first show as a ghost that came back to k!ll dudes that cheated on their girlfriends. yeah she's bad....i thought she was dope back then. wished they would've showed her t*ts or something

Dont know who you thought you saw but that was Sarah Shahi she was ill on The L word to

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Fameus; 05-14-2007 at 01:04 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #204
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
that wasnt christophers friend, she was a hooker chris told him bout
 05-14-2007, 01:20 AM         #205
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this episode was tight.. the acid on the feet kid sh*t was pretty funny cause they were just laughin as the girl is tellin them the fake story.. but i didnt like racist sh*t..
only thing i dont get is tony is gettin high now and thats what he k!lled chris for..
 11 years ago '04        #206
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 mitemouse said:
only thing i dont get is tony is gettin high now and thats what he k!lled chris for..
That's the point. Tony is becoming unglued. He goes to Vegas (just like Chris did), suffers addiction via drugs and gambling (just like Chris suffered from addiction), and then he tries to fu*k the same chick that Chris did. They wanted to show how hypocritical Tony is to show that he is falling apart.

...Only 3 episodes left.
 05-14-2007, 01:55 AM         #207
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok talk about a terrible episode.. Seriously Chris gets murked (which means the big gun f!ght with NY that Chris lead after tony was k!lled isn't going to happen). And AJ goes back to being a whiney crying little bi*ch.

smh @ k!lling Chris off.. After all he did for Tony and vice versa
 05-14-2007, 02:04 AM         #208
soundtrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
Dont know who you thought you saw but that was Sarah Shahi she was ill on The L word to

[pic - click to view]

shes hot , she was in supernatural though i checked her discography too
 11 years ago '07        #209
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Tony Soprano... Lost mad respect for that cat...the writer of the sopranos is making him look like a piece of sh*t and bi*ch a.ss AJ is regressing instead of manup
 11 years ago '07        #210
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$388 | Props total: 224 224
yeah the vegas chic is fine but what is the real estate agents name b/c she is bad as hell too!!!!!
 05-14-2007, 08:42 AM         #211
deileoni 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rootin against tone now... the drugs and the gamblin is a no no.. phillys gonna take over
 11 years ago '06        #212
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 mitemouse said:
this episode was tight.. the acid on the feet kid sh*t was pretty funny cause they were just laughin as the girl is tellin them the fake story.. but i didnt like racist sh*t..
Tony did peyote... that's a psychedelic drug that makes people really introspectiv and think abotu things really deeply... as far as Chris gettin high, you could see in the car ride that he was fu*ked up on somethin cuz he was almost like dozin off n sh*t I was like aw sh*t you know somethin is gonna happen on this ride
 11 years ago '04        #213
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
Not everyone can die in gunfire...people die in car accidents too...you people only seem to care about how creative the deaths can be...appreciate the fu*king story...
cosigns.. the setup was good and unexpected..
 05-14-2007, 08:56 AM         #214
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
^^^^^^^
Yeah man, this episode alone I think EVERYBODY in the cast should get an

Emmy ( I know that's impossible, but they deserved it!) James Gandolfini aka

Tony Soprano and Edie Falco aka Carmela turned in GREAT performances.
 11 years ago '05        #215
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
does anybody know why tony kept talkin about the baby seat in the backseat of the truck. was he tryin to justify k!llin chris? i mean was he tryin to say that chris could have k!lled his kid because he was becoming a junkie again.
 11 years ago '04        #216
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
 jaydee24 said:
does anybody know why tony kept talkin about the baby seat in the backseat of the truck. was he tryin to justify k!llin chris? i mean was he tryin to say that chris could have k!lled his kid because he was becoming a junkie again.
that was one of the reasons that lead him to his descion....chris was all coked up and driving could of k!lled him and tony but even worse the whole baby seat got smashed in...tony was thinkin to himself that his daughter could be in the car....thats why he kep tlookin back at it...
 05-14-2007, 11:02 AM         #217
phayze514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
the setup was good no doubt.

Imagine Paulie does take over and AJ gets made..that will be the 3rd generation Soprano he rolled with
 11 years ago '04        #218
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I have a growing suspicsion that Sil has flipped and is gonna bring down the entire family the last episode... He is just so quiet, they really don't focus on him too much... Think abt it, the new season so far all focused on relationships with Tony... First Bobby and Janice, than Paulie, than Chris... Not Sil... Something is gonna go down wit Sil and its gonna catch everyone off guard...
 11 years ago '07        #219
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$388 | Props total: 224 224
yo don't make me e-smack one you n*ggas! :banghead:

what is the real estate chic that was @ the funerals name?

please
 11 years ago '06        #220
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I think with the thing about Tony tellin everyone about the baby seat was that he wanted everyone else to be mad at Chris too for usin coke again, cuz the news came out afterwards that he had found coke in his post mortum reports
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy