Final Sopranos Season

most viewed right now
+43  53
46 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-14-2007, 06:28 PM         #226
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Melo_15_Jesus said
just cuz it was unexpected doesnt make it a good idea

lol @ dying by getting ur nose plugged

tony been whack for the past few seasons

i hate phil too

but i hope they both k!ll eachother

time paulie takes over as the boss! :applause:

Phil would smack the sh*t outta paulie.. Phil is by the most gangsta mo fu*ka in that show.. he basically made himself the boss by k!lling people off... hes the only one in the show that talks down to tony..

05-14-2007, 07:29 PM         #227
eS El Duque 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said
Tony Soprano... Lost mad respect for that cat...the writer of the sopranos is making him look like a piece of sh*t and bi*ch a.ss AJ is regressing instead of manup

Tony is a piece of sh*t...he's a fu*kin k!lls people...is he a fu*kin hero in your eyes lol?

Great episode

12 years ago '04        #228
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 5692 5692
 eS El Duque said
Tony is a piece of sh*t...he's a fu*kin k!lls people...is he a fu*kin hero in your eyes lol?

Great episode
it was a great episode....anbd the reason chris went out like that is bc no one nose he k!lled him...no one...eryone thinks he died in the crash...its the perfect murder..

12 years ago '06        #229
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,476 | Props total: 18064 18064
cant believe they offed my n*gga Chrissy

i was cool with Tony offin his cousin, and adriana, and pus*y but damn no this. i know he was a fu*k up but was ya damn nephew. fu*ked up forreal

12 years ago '06        #230
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,429 | Props total: 8 8
Tony was by far my favorite character in the show and they are making him an unlikeable character now... he is k!llin off a dude from his crew that people said he was a father figure to even tho he claims that family is the most important thing to him. The other ones (pus*y, ade, and tony) had it comin to them for doin some stupid sh*t but Chrissy was my dude

05-14-2007, 11:13 PM         #231
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah im still shocked too. Chris was my n*gga, I woulda bet any amount of money the end battle was lead by Chris.. I can't stand Phil or that midget n*gga he runs with.. I hope Paulie n Sil murk them..

And AJ fell back to being a whiney little crying bi*ch. God damn hes the most played out person on the show. what a bi*ch

12 years ago '06        #232
space
space
^^ that urbandictionary thing in your profile is hilarious

12 years ago '07        #233
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,250 | Props total: 1643 1643
 eS El Duque said

Great episode
THERES RULES AND LAWS YOU GOTTA ABIDE BY WHEN YOUR THE BOSS CHRIS WAS HIS MOST LOYAL SOLDIER...THEY PORTRAYING HIM AS MARLO SOME LAWLESS BOSS

12 years ago '07        #234
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 435 435
good looking blue ...i tried to pm you back but it said i have to be an active member whatever the fu*k that means....

i can't believe that real estate chic on the sopranos is the girl from ER....damn i didn't even recognize her she's smoking now. i heard she was on scrubs looking
good too! ***off to download episode of scubs in middle of post****

Last edited by ericsupreme; 05-15-2007 at 08:20 AM..

12 years ago '04        #235
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 20 20
Are you guys not understanding that Chris HAD to die. You guys are forgetting about his drug problem. Theres no way in hell that this guy should have had any power in his condition. And that fu*king movie he made, he was really stupid for that. He had that sh*t comin and he went out like the bi*ch that he had become the last couple of seasons....

12 years ago '04        #236
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 5692 5692
 TNWTMP said
Are you guys not understanding that Chris HAD to die. You guys are forgetting about his drug problem. Theres no way in hell that this guy should have had any power in his condition. And that fu*king movie he made, he was really stupid for that. He had that sh*t comin and he went out like the bi*ch that he had become the last couple of seasons....
basically...chrissy should of been wacked a long time ago...tony jus let his feelings get in the way...

phil and tony gona throw down next week...

i think one of tony's kids gona get hit...

12 years ago '06        #237
tg4hiphop 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 49 49
this is what the whole show was about from the beginning..the downfall of tony soprano. its just winding down now.
and aj is starting to act like his aunt janice. fukin annoying.

12 years ago '04        #238
mpmastamind510 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,224 | Props total: 2431 2431
how many shows are left..

05-15-2007, 06:36 PM         #239
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Melo_15_Jesus said
except for when tony was chasing him in the car and caused phil to crash and tony got em by the hair like a bi*ch

paulie walnuts for don!
he wasnt the boss at that time... now that he is tony wont do sh*t to him.. paulie basically drove chris to get high again so i aint fu*kin wit him no more

12 years ago '06        #240
space
space
 mpmastamind510 said
how many shows are left..
3 I think :(

12 years ago '04        #241
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 5780 5780
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said
Phil would smack the sh*t outta paulie.. Phil is by the most gangsta mo fu*ka in that show.. he basically made himself the boss by k!lling people off... hes the only one in the show that talks down to tony..
He k!lled Doc and his bodyguard not an entire crew . Chase is showing the deconstruction of Tony how he is losing control he's alienating everyone and cant control his business anymore doesnt run garbage anymore . And for people sayin Chris should have died for drugs half the real mob is cokeheads and degenrate gamblers . And tell me Tony hasnt been out of control with the gambling . R.I.P. Chrissy

05-16-2007, 02:42 AM         #242
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phil did go out like a bi*ch when Tony chased him. And it wasn't because he wasn't the boss its because they decided to change his character. They made Phil a bi*ch then decided against it.

12 years ago '06        #243
space
space
I got no hate for Phil but he is basically a rival on this show...its almost like you gotta pick one side or the other

12 years ago '04        #244
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,755 | Props total: 525 525
the reason he k!lled him was because of his drug problem and if you noticed they zoomed in on the baby seat and showed if the baby was there it would have died giving him a reason to have no mercy

12 years ago '04        #245
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,726 | Props total: 2063 2063
what season and episode did tony chase down phil?

12 years ago '05        #246
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,980 | Props total: 41 41
 gunits50cent187 said
what season and episode did tony chase down phil?
season 5, right after phil got out of jail...

episode called in camelot.... episode number 59

05-16-2007, 03:04 PM         #247
MNHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Tony yells out "I get it"! at the end of the episode what do you think he means?

When he's trippin and wins all that money he says "he's dead" it's like the passing of Chris has lifted Tony's bad luck.

12 years ago '04        #248
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 5780 5780
 twizzytwo22 said
the reason he k!lled him was because of his drug problem and if you noticed they zoomed in on the baby seat and showed if the baby was there it would have died giving him a reason to have no mercy
Thats called TV foreshadowing so when Tony talked about 3 times later on in the show youd know what the hell he was talkin about . The walls are crumbling on Tony's empire .

12 years ago '06        #249
space
space
 MNHustler said
When Tony yells out "I get it"! at the end of the episode what do you think he means?

When he's trippin and wins all that money he say "he's dead" it's like the passing of Chris has lifted To I'm not sure though his bad luck.
I think he was yelling I did it... He was yelling I did it because he got rid of the weight on his shoudlers that was Chris. Its how Tony looked at Chris for a long time ever since he bugged out and shot at Tony's whip that time outside the club

05-16-2007, 11:28 PM         #250
scabo24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if you didnt see the zoom in tony repeated 3 or 4 times that the baby seat was destroyed. What irony talking about how precious lif is and boom tony got lucky but his luck may run out. The bad part of the episode is that the rest of it sucked the first 3 to 4 seasons they made the show so awesome now it sucks because we put it up to that the last 2 seasons and this season sucks they ruined the show by waiting all that time in between seasons 6 seasons took 10 years and that k!lled the show I feel like i invested all the time in watching every episode i am a pity watcher i hope the last 3 episodes are as good as the first 3 seasons

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
120 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  21
Would you let Superhead give you top?
159 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  16
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  10
Video inside Affleck, Pascal, Issac, Hunnam, from an Oscar nom. Liquid piff, black s..
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+19online now  9
Image(s) inside You bout to smash then you see this...
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+182online now  7
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
178 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy