most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
31159 pageviews
574 comments

beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Final Sopranos Season

Did anyone watch the first episode of the season tonight? weird a.ss episode.... Tony's brother in low is outta there after he k!lled that dude and left all that evidence there

Edit: Don't forget to prop the threadstarter and leave a post I'll get you back :cool:

RIP Sopranos after 6/10

Last edited by beantown; 06-08-2007 at 07:41 AM..

574 comments for "Final Sopranos Season"

11 years ago '04        #2
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
i was thinking the same thing... i think he wants to get out but he know the only way out is in a box or jail time
 04-08-2007, 11:28 PM         #3
DMay504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happened in the first 15 minutes? why did tony go to jail? god damn cable was out for the first 15 minutes
 04-08-2007, 11:37 PM         #4
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t1m_mcgrath said:
Did anyone watch the first episode of the season tonight? weird a.ss episode.... Tony's brother in low is outta there after he k!lled that dude and left all that evidence there
I think Tony told him to do it in order to get back at him for whoopin his azz. Tony was prolly banking on him to fu*k up and leave enough evidence for him to get locked up forever. Just a theory
 11 years ago '06        #5
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
yea looks like it gone be a great season. that f!ght with Tony & Bobby was tight.
 11 years ago '06        #6
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
 DMay504 said:
what happened in the first 15 minutes? why did tony go to jail? god damn cable was out for the first 15 minutes
roll the clock back a few years to when tony and johnny sac were conversatin' right before the feds closed in and pinched johnny. while tony was runnin, of course he chucked his piece in the snow...but unbeknownst to him, some jerk off kid saw him to do so. kid picks up the gun...and years later, kid gets pulled over w/ the gun, which is loaded w/ illegal hollow tips and registered to tony. cops nab tony.

lmao @ carmella's reaction to the cops at the door:
"is this IT?!"

Last edited by insert.cliche; 04-08-2007 at 11:53 PM..
 04-09-2007, 12:22 AM         #7
DMay504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 insert.cliche said:
roll the clock back a few years to when tony and johnny sac were conversatin' right before the feds closed in and pinched johnny. while tony was runnin, of course he chucked his piece in the snow...but unbeknownst to him, some jerk off kid saw him to do so. kid picks up the gun...and years later, kid gets pulled over w/ the gun, which is loaded w/ illegal hollow tips and registered to tony. cops nab tony.

"is this IT?!"
thanks man...cant wait til next week...propped ya
 11 years ago '05        #8
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
this episode def was one of the best of the first or 2nd part of this season... funny as fu*k...

"i landed on boardwalk.... i own it.."

"u prob blew some1 under it ....."

classic dialoge...

this season turin out 2 be good.... cant believe the show is done after this... im gunna miss it... im gunna miss them tapin in my town also... tony house only 2 miles from me
 11 years ago '05        #9
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
The f!ght was crazy, one of the best shows on TV. you got sopranos and dexter neck in neck.
 11 years ago '05        #10
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
Why would dude got caught for k!llin that French dude. . . . . . . .It didn't happen in America. . . . . . . when he walked in the laundromat the music playin was french and the lady that was leavin said something in french. . . . . my guess is it was a french area in Canada. . . . . . . .
 04-09-2007, 09:07 AM         #11
deileoni 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 insert.cliche said:

"is this IT?!"
not registered to tone.. think about it... why would he legally carry a piece?? all they had was the kid claimin he saw tone throw it.. no prints no nothin.. thats why it was a bullsh*t case from the get go.. and just the cops/feddies doin what they do best.. forever botherin italians

as far as the canuck bobby laid out.. theres no evidence... the bullet? the piece? his ripped shirt? none of that will trap em.. the producers just wanna make you think

Last edited by deileoni; 04-09-2007 at 09:10 AM..
 04-09-2007, 10:06 AM         #12
khayri 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u look closely Bobby had on latex gloves I believe. Although the shirt might be his downfall. And if u remember on another season; every gun they use is clean, thats why they leave the murder weapon. Remember the mafioso that hung himself after he found out Tony wouldnt let him out? Tony sent him on a hit and he also left the gun. The sidearm is "cleaned" so they leave it at the scene. And I think they were in Canada or near it b/c the 2 dudes they had a deal wit were French-Canadian and they were vacationing some where near the border....

my cents

Last edited by khayri; 04-09-2007 at 10:23 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #13
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
 deileoni said:
not registered to tone.. think about it... why would he legally carry a piece?? all they had was the kid claimin he saw tone throw it.. no prints no nothin.. thats why it was a bullsh*t case from the get go.. and just the cops/feddies doin what they do best.. forever botherin italians

as far as the canuck bobby laid out.. theres no evidence... the bullet? the piece? his ripped shirt? none of that will trap em.. the producers just wanna make you think
my fault...i forgot the scene where his lawyer was sayin that it was the kid who claimed it was tone's.
 11 years ago '07        #14
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
Bobby was in Montreal when he shot that guy, don't u guys pay attention.
Still alot of mob up in canada specially montreal.

Last edited by AwolRJ; 04-09-2007 at 11:12 AM..
 04-09-2007, 11:24 AM         #15
RuffRyder189 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the reason Tony sent Bobby to k!ll the dude was because He had never done it before. In the scene where him and tony were on the boat tony told him that he never popped his cherry.
 04-09-2007, 01:09 PM         #16
masonsimonj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Love the Sopranos
 11 years ago '04        #17
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
episode was nice...a lot of sh*t gona go down this season...i expect christopher and aj to get k!lled....tony gona winde up going on trial too....but i dont think bobby can get caught for all that....he had latex gloves on....and the shirt is sh*t evidence unless they do sum dna hair strand csi sh*t to it....the gun is clean so it wont do sh*t...bullets dont even matter at that point.....
 11 years ago '05        #18
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 21 21
 RuffRyder189 said:
And the reason Tony sent Bobby to k!ll the dude was because He had never done it before. In the scene where him and tony were on the boat tony told him that he never popped his cherry.
Thats trye but he definitely was trying to get back at bobby for f!ghtin his a.ss the night before. he knew bobby was gonna fu*k up, thats why he sent him. but it looks like its gonna be a great season
 11 years ago '04        #19
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
Thats the theme of the Sopranos Tony can always turn somthin bad into good , hes a true hustler .
 11 years ago '04        #20
magnum man 
space
space
$665 | Props total: 0 0
Remember how Janice was tellin Carmella how she was more like their father and Tony was more like the mother? The mom plans sh*t out and get you in the long run. He planned that sh*t on Bobby. Instead of k!llin him, he let Bobby set himself up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy