ANDIS FADE MASTER vs....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #1
24862 pageviews
10 comments

MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1865 1865
ANDIS FADE MASTER vs....

I've Been Cutting Hair For About 8 Years And I Always Cut With The Andis Master. I Recently Purchased The New Andis Master (not The Fade Master) And I Think Its Horrible Due To The Fact That The Side Adjuster Which Is Used For Fading Does Not Hold Still. I Was Wondering If Anyone Thats Used The Andis Fade Master Has The Same Problem? I Was Thinking In Going With The Wahl 5 Star. I Hear Its A Lot Lighter And Everyone I Know Uses That. The Andis Master Is Heavy And Its Really A Detail Clipper, Not One That Can Cover A Big Area In A Short Period Of Time Such As The Wahl. Let Me Know!!!!!!

10 comments for "ANDIS FADE MASTER vs...."

04-08-2007, 03:35 PM         #2
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
I've Been Cutting Hair For About 8 Years And I Always Cut With The Andis Master. I Recently Purchased The New Andis Master (not The Fade Master) And I Think Its Horrible Due To The Fact That The Side Adjuster Which Is Used For Fading Does Not Hold Still. I Was Wondering If Anyone Thats Used The Andis Fade Master Has The Same Problem? I Was Thinking In Going With The Wahl 5 Star. I Hear Its A Lot Lighter And Everyone I Know Uses That. The Andis Master Is Heavy And Its Really A Detail Clipper, Not One That Can Cover A Big Area In A Short Period Of Time Such As The Wahl. Let Me Know!!!!!!

Yeah I have the same problem with the slider that sh*t pisses me off too I be having to hold my thumb in front of the adjuster to make sure it doesn't go past a certain point that's just a little barber trick of mine. Nall but leave those Wahl alone, the only clippers that are almost good as the Andis are the Oyster Classic 76

[pic - click to view]

Only fault with them is that they don't adjust.
 11 years ago '04        #3
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
what trimmer would yall recommend for fixing up my sideburns and the sides by like my temples n sh*t. cuz i get stubble growin off in like 2-3 days after gettin the fresh cut while my tape can stay straight for like a month. so i wana get somethin good that i can use on myself
 11 years ago '07        #4
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
Nah The Wahl 5 Star And The Senior Work Miracles...as Far As A Trimmer Any Clipper Will Due, Just Make Sure You Oil It Up Everytime You Use It. I Also Gotta Hold The Adjuster With The Thumb But Thats Almost Impossible When You Place The Adjuster In The Middle.
 04-08-2007, 10:19 PM         #5
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Nah The Wahl 5 Star And The Senior Work Miracles...as Far As A Trimmer Any Clipper Will Due, Just Make Sure You Oil It Up Everytime You Use It. I Also Gotta Hold The Adjuster With The Thumb But Thats Almost Impossible When You Place The Adjuster In The Middle.

Hell fu*k nall, incorrect information, use the Andis T-Outliner II's for lining up to get that crispy effect. As far as the Wahl you can use them in all, I can damn near work with anything I cut hair professionally, but the Andis Master Fader's & Oster Classic 76 cut hair tremendously better than any other fader's.
 11 years ago '07        #6
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 King Juels said:
Hell fu*k nall, incorrect information, use the Andis T-Outliner II's for lining up to get that crispy effect. As far as the Wahl you can use them in all, I can damn near work with anything I cut hair professionally, but the Andis Master Fader's & Oster Classic 76 cut hair tremendously better than any other fader's.

DIDN'T HE NEED SOMETHING TO TRIM HIS SIDEBURNS NOT LINE THEM UP?
 04-09-2007, 04:49 PM         #7
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
DIDN'T HE NEED SOMETHING TO TRIM HIS SIDEBURNS NOT LINE THEM UP?
That's what Trimming is, Liners are catergorized as "Trimmers" go look them up on any website and you'll see that. It's Faders & Trimmers, Faders are to cut hair down and blend, trimmers are to line hair up.
 11 years ago '07        #8
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
I Can Trim My Sideburns Without Linning Them Up, Trim Means Bringing It Down To A Lower Number, Make It Look Less Bushy. You Cant Put A Number On A T Outliner, That Is Just To Shape Up, Line Up, Tape, Etc. Whatever You Wanna Call It.
 04-10-2007, 12:30 PM         #9
shaolin_prince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
m not lookin to do a fade or a line up i shave my head bald with a wahl shaver i dont use any gaurd...is there any head shavers that cut even closer like almost bald so i cn do my whole head?
i hate using the shaving cream and bic type razors i shave my face with.
 04-10-2007, 06:42 PM         #10
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andis T-Outliner will bald you, then are used for bald fades.
 04-11-2007, 10:22 PM         #11
shaolin_prince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool and its ok to shave ur whole head with that? its not gona look fu*ked up in anyway is it lol?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy