Its Da Roc

most viewed right now
 304
Image(s) inside XXX Killa caught!! Mugshot included
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Jun 20 - College student who lied about campus rape sentenced to jail
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside 50 decides to finally tell the truth
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
XXXtentacion's Killer caught according to his mother
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-10-2007, 08:40 PM         #141
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Uncle Sam said:
you say a lot of change is coming and a lot of artist wont see the light of day, what do you see for the future of Chamillionaire my psychic friend?

Will he continue to be successful ya think?
i think he'll do moderately well


Last edited by DA REAL SHAKOBE; 04-10-2007 at 08:42 PM..
 04-10-2007, 08:41 PM         #142
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Uncle Sam said:
you say a lot of change is coming and a lot of artist wont see the light of day, what do you see for the future of Chamillionaire my psychic friend?

Will he continue to be successful ya think?
i think he'll do moderately well
 04-10-2007, 08:43 PM         #143
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
any news on a 50 Cent/Styles P. joint?

and whats good with Buck & 50, have they had a conversation since this whole sh*t started or what?
no but 50 did a song with a really dark dude (hint)

i havent got involved in that situation its not something you put youself into coz whatever you say to someone you'll be wrong so its best to keep out of it


Last edited by DA REAL SHAKOBE; 04-10-2007 at 08:44 PM..
 04-10-2007, 08:43 PM         #144
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
any news on a 50 Cent/Styles P. joint?

and whats good with Buck & 50, have they had a conversation since this whole sh*t started or what?
no but 50 did a song with a really dark dude (hint)

i havent got involved in that situation its not something you put youself into coz whatever you say to someone you'll be wrong so its best to keep out of it
 04-10-2007, 08:44 PM         #145
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr. X said:
what up roc

do u know when nas new album is dropping?

why wont em work with royce?

whats up with saigon album. do u know when it comes out?


thanks

them n*ggas over at saigiddys label be bullsh*ttin sayin the single didnt get enough buzz

i dont to em that much so when i do its never about those kind of things


no info on that new nas bro


Last edited by DA REAL SHAKOBE; 04-10-2007 at 08:46 PM..
 04-10-2007, 08:45 PM         #146
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr. X said:
what up roc

do u know when nas new album is dropping?

why wont em work with royce?

whats up with saigon album. do u know when it comes out?


thanks
them n*ggas over at saigiddys label be bullsh*ttin sayin the single didnt get enough buzz

i dont talk to em that much so when i do its never about those kind of things


no info on that new nas bro


Last edited by ROC da MIC; 04-10-2007 at 08:47 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #147
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1012 1012
Sup Roc? Good lookin out on all the info again!!!


 ROC da MIC said:
i think def jam are just waiting til the end of the year and jay to leave/get pushed so jd can take his title
Did Jay do something wrong (other than what several artists complain abouit)or did L.A. use him for what he wanted to use him for and now they are going in a different direction?
 04-10-2007, 08:51 PM         #148
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
them n*ggas over at saigiddys label be bullsh*ttin sayin the single didnt get enough buzz

i dont to em that much so when i do its never about those kind of things


no info on that new nas bro
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

u bi*ch a.ss n*gga stfu.
 04-10-2007, 08:57 PM         #149
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-N-D-1 said:
Sup Roc? Good lookin out on all the info again!!!




Did Jay do something wrong (other than what several artists complain abouit)or did L.A. use him for what he wanted to use him for and now they are going in a different direction?
jay was meant to be the face over a dj but when he decided to make another album that changed his situation
once he came back in the game other veteran artists starting looking at him as competition and not the boss
 11 years ago '06        #150
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,945 | Props total: 16390 16390
someone plz fu*kin ban that f*g**t shakobe
 11 years ago '04        #151
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 4808 4808
what cds do whoo kid got coming soon ???
 04-10-2007, 11:15 PM         #152
johntasch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
jay was meant to be the face over a dj but when he decided to make another album that changed his situation
once he came back in the game other veteran artists starting looking at him as competition and not the boss
Hey Roc Da Mic.. shoot me an email.. we need to talk to business
 04-10-2007, 11:23 PM         #153
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
john answer me, who shot biggie smalls, you know dont you, DONT YOU LIE TO ME...

Oh hi roc, i got a question for you man, about Big L...is he in Hell? cuz that devil's son track made me want to poo on his grave while holding my mac 11 standing guard of people trying to harm me for doing it plz are you The Rock from WWE? that would be so cool, but i doubt you are, but i dont like eminem because he made a diss track about me and i got hella mad, so i plan to diss his a.ss in this new mixtape i got coming out with DJ Drama, fu*k Shady records and G-unit, n*gga its the takeover,Roc you cool, no offense, its just i got this beef with him, i want to poo on him roc, i want to poo on him.
 11 years ago '07        #154
MELODY 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 4612 4612
Roc I Live In The Miami Area And The Unit Get No Spins What So Ever Down Here Due To Khaled Controlling The Air Waves. Is The Unit Taking Any Action About This? I Know Dj Epps Had The Gunit Account Down Here. Is Miami Not Even A Market The Unit Is Concerned About?
 11 years ago '04        #155
d2921 2853 heat pts2853
space
avatar space
space
$24,616 | Props total: 5739 5739
Peace roc thanks for the info man , u heard any info on when rae will drop and any new ghostface albums
 11 years ago '06        #156
new2hiphop 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,836 | Props total: 25772 25772
hey roc da mic nice to see you back.:applause:

i wanted to know more about the future of hip hop and the changes that will be made.

also i want to know what is going on with all the record labels are they still signing alot of unsigned artists or what is going on?
and what type of deals are new artists getting now adays and what type of advance.
and what are most labels looking for in new artists?
and what do labels like more internet buzz or street buzz?

and what is the g unit schedule for albums and mixtapes? after 50 drops who is next and so on.

and what does 50 and the rest of g unit think of papoose?
and what does 50 think of uncle murder?
explain more about remy papoose and uncle murder love affair or whatever that is.

and name some rappers at the end of their road.

thanks in advance.sorry for all the questions but you might not be back for months.:D


Last edited by new2hiphop; 04-11-2007 at 12:47 AM..
 04-11-2007, 04:28 AM         #157
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ant30ant33 said:
what cds do whoo kid got coming soon ???
we only putting out the essential mix cds for now due to the drama situation

50 g unit radio is coming
 04-11-2007, 04:29 AM         #158
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Roc I Live In The Miami Area And The Unit Get No Spins What So Ever Down Here Due To Khaled Controlling The Air Waves. Is The Unit Taking Any Action About This? I Know Dj Epps Had The Gunit Account Down Here. Is Miami Not Even A Market The Unit Is Concerned About?
every market is important

khaled does what joe tells him its all good that situation will change very soon
 04-11-2007, 04:30 AM         #159
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
Peace roc thanks for the info man , u heard any info on when rae will drop and any new ghostface albums
imma get the info on rae album i dont know it off the top of my head
 04-11-2007, 04:37 AM         #160
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 new2hiphop said:
hey roc da mic nice to see you back.:applause:

i wanted to know more about the future of hip hop and the changes that will be made.

also i want to know what is going on with all the record labels are they still signing alot of unsigned artists or what is going on?
and what type of deals are new artists getting now adays and what type of advance.
and what are most labels looking for in new artists?
and what do labels like more internet buzz or street buzz?

and what is the g unit schedule for albums and mixtapes? after 50 drops who is next and so on.

and what does 50 and the rest of g unit think of papoose?
and what does 50 think of uncle murder?
explain more about remy papoose and uncle murder love affair or whatever that is.

and name some rappers at the end of their road.

thanks in advance.sorry for all the questions but you might not be back for months.:D

most artists now get a deal where they get a larger share of their album sales but all the other money they make from tours/endorsements etc is split with the label

pus*y cat dolls/robbie williams etc have these deals

labels are looking for ready made artists (ie once that already have a buzz they dont care about anything else)

any type of buzz as long as they can earn from it


yayo was meant to be next then mop then another 50 album in feb 08 then a group album followed by banks mobb deep

papoose/uncle murda/ 50 are all managed by the same person

murda been dissing pap for supposedly stopping remy ma from hollaring at him


look at the album sales or lack of material that'll show u whos at the end of the line
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Hip hop Punk has officially arrived and it's leader: Icy Narco
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Jun 19 - Man sentenced to 1 week in jail trying to seduce undercover o..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Family Matters actor Darius MCcrary agrees to pay 29 dollars a month in child ..
112 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Jun 19 - JUNETEENTH Should be a National Holiday
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Wack100 On XXXtentacion Death "No RIP For A Woman Beater"
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside xxxtentacion's ex-gf (abused victim) says he did not deserve to get mu..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy