Its Da Roc

most viewed right now
 73
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
sh*t...this is some bad news for budden fans. wtf...that sh*t just brought me down.
 04-07-2007, 08:51 PM         #62
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ehizzy3 said:
last question hopefully...thanks again

have you heard you know what it is vol 4? its out now, supposbly there is 6-7 tracks prod. by dr.dre that wasnt allowed on the da...you know anything about that?
yeah i heard it


1. Get Dollaz feat. Tyrese
2. Gutter feat. Kelly Rowland (produced by Scott Storch)
3. Gangsta sh*t (Vida Diss)
4. Gangsta Bop feat. Akon
5. Hustler's feat. Nas
6. U Krazy produced by E.P.
7. Where I'm From
8. Black Democrat (accapella freestyle)
9. Feelin It feat. Young Rob
10. Cali n*ggaz feat. Ya Boy, K-Dot, Jay-Rock, Dubb, Topic & Eastwood
11. Last Night (remix) feat. Diddy & Keyshia Cole
12. My 6-4 feat. Snoop Dogg & Bun B
13. Invisible Felon
14. Maniac (produced by E.P.)
15. Colors feat. Sean Kingston & Rick Ross
16. The Pledge
17. T.K.O. feat. Chuck Taylor & The Hurricanes
18. Why You Hate The Game feat. Nas (produced by Just Blaze)
19. Haterz feat. Tyrese (produced by Jelly Roll)
20. Body Bags (with Hot 97 interlude)
 04-07-2007, 08:51 PM         #63
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Classefied said:
aight propz

Straigt to the bank is the streetsingle right ??
iz he gon shoot a video 4 that one

+ did you hear the album yet.... How iz it ??
+ when iz he gon drop his 1e official single + what type a Joint iz it..

holla at ya boy ..
its like disco inferno was on the massacre

he's planning on dropping a clip

hes made alot of songs so the final order hasnt been decided

in may the 1st single will drop
 04-07-2007, 08:52 PM         #64
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
Any news on that new g-unit project? Remember me asking when they're releasing a "beg for mercy" like album?
yeah i rember that but no i dont see any g-unit albums in the future
 11 years ago '06        #65
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
drag-on is workin on his album with swizz beats

jada is workin on his album

when i speak to swizzy next i'll find out! about dmx
Drag-on got his own label,he left ruff ryders last year,cuz he spend 10 years in ruff ryders and droped only 2 albums.Thats all i know about him,and i dont think that swizz beatz is workin on his third album.
 04-07-2007, 08:53 PM         #66
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said:
Sup Roc
wassup im chillin
 04-07-2007, 08:53 PM         #67
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ehizzy3 said:
last question hopefully...thanks again

have you heard you know what it is vol 4? its out now, supposbly there is 6-7 tracks prod. by dr.dre that wasnt allowed on the da...you know anything about that?
no i havent
 04-07-2007, 08:55 PM         #68
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenBoxer said:
Drag-on got his own label,he left ruff ryders last year,cuz he spend 10 years in ruff ryders and droped only 2 albums.Thats all i know about him,and i dont think that swizz beatz is workin on his third album.
swizz and him are still cool
 04-07-2007, 08:58 PM         #69
blakecee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
the ones who dont realise that they can earn overseas will struggle to make $$$$ in the future

craig mack, ghostface, jro, method man,epmd, busta have all been in europe grindin making $$$ hell even fat joe flies now to get that paper

while def jam sh*ts on joey (he's sittin in jersey cant even get his mixtape out the label dont wanna put his album out)
why is DEF JAM holding Budden album back? dude is hot
 04-07-2007, 08:59 PM         #70
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenBoxer said:
Drag-on got his own label,he left ruff ryders last year,cuz he spend 10 years in ruff ryders and droped only 2 albums.Thats all i know about him,and i dont think that swizz beatz is workin on his third album.
 04-07-2007, 08:59 PM         #71
Classefied  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight props 4 the Info

my final questions for the moment are( after that ima leave you alone 4 today, haha)

- From the songs that you heard..what does it sounds like... is it something new ?? or like that GRODT sound ...

- can you tell me some of the futures there will be on the album

- TELL ME hez gonna collabo with JAY-Z . thats a MUST

- When is Beenie sigel coming out

- so 50 wasnt lying about olivia ....she dropped?

- now that nobody is selling isnt 50 aware that hotrod aint gon sell sh*t...
he got ZERO BUZZ
if you think about it you realise it... so how is 50 gonna handle that situation...


My n*gga,.,,
 04-07-2007, 09:00 PM         #72
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
swizz and him are still cool
GET THE fu*k OUTTA MY THREAD YOU bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 04-07-2007, 09:03 PM         #73
blakecee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
a new album he did a song with my boy akon thats nice

jay and a few others should be on there

and he may have something for the dips

Whatsup wit Cam and Jimmy hating on everybody (Jay, 50, Nas)? kinda reminds me of DA REAL SHAKOBE.
 04-07-2007, 09:04 PM         #74
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Classefied said:
aight props 4 the Info

my final questions for the moment are( after that ima leave you alone 4 today, haha)

- From the songs that you heard..what does it sounds like... is it something new ?? or like that GRODT sound ...

- can you tell me some of the futures there will be on the album

- TELL ME hez gonna collabo with JAY-Z . thats a MUST

- When is Beenie sigel coming out

- so 50 wasnt lying about olivia ....she dropped?

- now that nobody is selling isnt 50 aware that hotrod aint gon sell sh*t...
he got ZERO BUZZ
if you think about it you realise it... so how is 50 gonna handle that situation...


My n*gga,.,,

u know i cant leak info about my n*ggas album

i spoke to her on im yesterday and she never mentioned it

i never speak about hot rod (we all know why)

i dont know when b sig's is getting released i barely know when our sh*t is dropping coz dates always change especially when the 1st single gets no buzz

ala fabolous
 04-07-2007, 09:06 PM         #75
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blakecee said:
Whatsup wit Cam and Jimmy hating on everybody (Jay, 50, Nas)? kinda reminds me of DA REAL SHAKOBE.
after kinda reminds me of there was a blank space (what did u write there?)

jimmy is cool with 50

cam is buggin out but thats cam for you
 04-07-2007, 09:08 PM         #76
Classefied  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight

but i forgot one thingg

Gillie tha kidd

wasup with him an fif..

i heard hez CLOSE to sign with the unit... wasup with that
 11 years ago '04        #77
kingjames944 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 0 0
Is Game going to release another lp soon. I heard hustlers dream ft. anothony hamilton was going to be on it but you never know.

When should we expect the first single from detox and can you say who it is featuring.
 04-07-2007, 09:17 PM         #78
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Classefied said:
aight

but i forgot one thingg

Gillie tha kidd

wasup with him an fif..

i heard hez CLOSE to sign with the unit... wasup with that
his name has never came up in conversation
 04-07-2007, 09:18 PM         #79
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingjames944 said:
Is Game going to release another lp soon. I heard hustlers dream ft. anothony hamilton was going to be on it but you never know.

When should we expect the first single from detox and can you say who it is featuring.

dont hold your breath on the detox!

i gave up getting info on that coz it'll come when it comes


Last edited by DA REAL SHAKOBE; 04-07-2007 at 09:22 PM..
 04-07-2007, 09:19 PM         #80
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingjames944 said:
Is Game going to release another lp soon. I heard hustlers dream ft. anothony hamilton was going to be on it but you never know.

When should we expect the first single from detox and can you say who it is featuring.
dont hold your breath on the detox!

i gave up getting info on that coz it'll come when it comes
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy