Its Da Roc

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2007, 02:58 PM         #261
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
Wassup Roc...Good to see you back...Hope all is well with you...

Last time we spoke you were giving me advice on what approach to take as a new label with a newly signed artist...just wanted to update u...that we're in a very flexible situation and since then we've been currently building a buzz by working the record with DJ's out here in our market (payola aint all its cracked up to be), networking thru out the entertainment industry here in Atlanta via our GMC/Pontiac/Buick connects, trying to get our radio spins and BDS count up and getting the record on mixtapes out here in our market. Im currently looking for a good publicist and/or booking agent for my artist as well...I wanted to know if you had any u could refer me to....also, are u aware of any urban radio consultants in the south east that are worth looking into...heres my artist's myspace page

and the single is "Wat A Hata Thinks" feel free to check it out

Any info would be appreciated...L8tr...Oh yeah if you guys are interested in hooking up wit GMC/Ponitac/Buick for some endoresements...Im the man to holla at...Thanks again
IMMA GET MY BOY WHO BOOKS SHOWS TO CHECK OUT HIS PAGE HIT ME BACK ON MONDAY AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP YOU
 04-11-2007, 03:00 PM         #262
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
will YOU post it?

damn man if you came thru with that tracklist it was be huuuuuge....
I'M NOT GONNA RELEASE IT BEFORE ITS MEANT TO DROP

AIGHT IM OUT FOR A MINUTE SPEAK TO Y'ALL SOON
 04-11-2007, 03:00 PM         #263
luda_game_dre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohhhh fu*k i almost forgot to ask about my boy Kadinal .....anyword of whos going to be on his cd...since akon is producing it...or any info on kardinal and clinton sparks mixtape ?
 11 years ago '04        #264
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,400 | Props total: 3882 3882
 ROC da MIC said:
I'M NOT GONNA RELEASE IT BEFORE ITS MEANT TO DROP

AIGHT IM OUT FOR A MINUTE SPEAK TO Y'ALL SOON
no i meant on the 22nd or 23rd!

im not that annoying to ask you to leak it now ..
 11 years ago '04        #265
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 2056 2056
yo roc wattup...got some Qs too...

1 I see that g-unit tour all over...but i was wonderin if yall ever went or plan to tour brazil...i dont know if yall realize but theres a good g-unit buzz there and rap is always gettin bigger there...i think 50 can sell out a conert there...(holla at me if yall ever need a good translator lol)

2 can i get a email or somthin to send beats to g-unit or whoo kid

3 can u list any of the features or producers on 50s next album

4 how come bucks album didnt have some if his best latest songs like prepare for war and dead or alive

5 is likely that yayo is gonna get canned for that sh*t he got into with the 14 yr old
 11 years ago '06        #266
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
n*gga said he was leavin'.. now shut the hell up
 11 years ago '04        #267
R-Geezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 1 1
Hey Roc Thanks for coming through and blessing BX again. For future reference, what's your myspace page?
 11 years ago '07        #268
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
Roc Wussup With Ant Lava?
 11 years ago '06        #269
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
 jumpman2304 said:
EXACTLY the same thing that i thought...
i think he meant that styles p/50 were already on the same track...shot down by dmx.

dmx = dark man x.
 11 years ago '04        #270
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
Ayo my artist is kinda under yall umbrella. We've been trying to get 50's ear but we have had no movement yet. Check him out and let me know if you can help... .
 11 years ago '05        #271
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
why no ghost????

ROC da MIC said:
as of now sept is the date and ghost may not be on it
 11 years ago '04        #272
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 603 603
 R-Geezy said:
Hey Roc Thanks for coming through and blessing BX again. For future reference, what's your myspace page?
lmao @ your avy :D :D
 04-11-2007, 07:37 PM         #273
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's good, I just want to thank you for taking time out to answer everyone's questions. Keep doing your thing man.

What's the deal with the Clipse? After they last album bricked are we going to have to wait another four years before they drop again?

When is that Young Chris solo suppose to be dropping?

I heard that new Jada and Joe song with Ja on Khaled's new album. is that going to cause more beef?

Is the Cam/50 beef even serious, they all dropped one song and that was the end of it. I mean Juelz and Whoo Kid where on rap city together, Jones and Buck where at Spring Bling and nothing went down, they both even on that DJ Drama track. Why hasn't Mase jumped in since he had problems with Cam in the past?

What's the beef with Yayo and Jones? On his last tape Yayo had a song going at Game and Jones. You think Jimmy will come back at him?

How is 40 Cal dropping his second album before Writer and Hell Rell hasn't even dropped yet. Why are they pushing back indy albums because everyone knows Hell Rell won't do numbers.

What's good with that Styles album? I during that interview with 50 and Cam he said he was suppose to be coming in April on KOCH but that doesn't seem likely.

Lastly what do you think is hurting sales? Artists that always went platinum like DMX and Lil Flip are now flopping. Snoop, Nas and Game are struggling to go plat and then we have Banks and Buck going from 2 mill to barely going gold. Even Jay-Z isn't doing so well, Akon passed him by.
 04-11-2007, 08:33 PM         #274
blakecee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
i knew n*ggas from the street that made it good in the music world

and in my country we controlled the night club scene/ strip clubs in london so we met most of the artists/celebs when they came through and built up a relationship with them which continues to this day

i own a real estate company with my bro so hopefully i'll be out of the music biz by then
do you buy properties and/or do you have realtors working bring that paper in? I wholesale real estate. i have some equity deals across the country. email me offline for more info.
 04-11-2007, 10:12 PM         #275
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda_game_dre said:
ohhhh fu*k i almost forgot to ask about my boy Kadinal .....anyword of whos going to be on his cd...since akon is producing it...or any info on kardinal and clinton sparks mixtape ?
BRICK AND LACE
RED CAFE

FEATURES ARE STILL BEING NEGOTIATED
 04-11-2007, 10:19 PM         #276
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Claudinho69 said:
yo roc wattup...got some Qs too...

1 I see that g-unit tour all over...but i was wonderin if yall ever went or plan to tour brazil...i dont know if yall realize but theres a good g-unit buzz there and rap is always gettin bigger there...i think 50 can sell out a conert there...(holla at me if yall ever need a good translator lol)

2 can i get a email or somthin to send beats to g-unit or whoo kid

3 can u list any of the features or producers on 50s next album

4 how come bucks album didnt have some if his best latest songs like prepare for war and dead or alive

5 is likely that yayo is gonna get canned for that sh*t he got into with the 14 yr old

WHOOOO WE WENT TO BRAZIL 16 MONTHS AGO AND WE HAD SOME FUN

ME WHOO KID OLIVIA HOT ROD AND BANKS ARE GOING TO BRAZIL IN MAY
ONE OF MY MAIN GIRLS SPEAKS FLUENT PORTUGESE

SEND ME A PM LINK TO THE BEAT GIVING IT TO ME IS JUST THE SAME AS GIVING IT TO WHOO KID (HE DONT LIKE ANYTHING EVEN MY BEATS UNTIL THEY ARE HITS)

NAH NOT YET HOMIE ALL I CAN SAY IS THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO WHITE BOYS ON THERE AND DARK DUDE SOMEONE FROM A DIFFERENT GENRE OF MUSIC

THOSE SONGS WERE OLD

NO COMMENT
 04-11-2007, 10:20 PM         #277
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R-Geezy said:
I USE 50'S OR WHOO KIDS PAGE
 04-11-2007, 10:20 PM         #278
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
Roc Wussup With Ant Lava?
HAVE NO CLUE WASSUP WITH ANT
 04-11-2007, 10:21 PM         #279
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-Swift said:
Ayo my artist is kinda under yall umbrella. We've been trying to get 50's ear but we have had no movement yet. Check him out and let me know if you can help... .
WHO U BEEN TALKING TO?
 04-11-2007, 10:23 PM         #280
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheChampIsHere! said:
why no ghost????
GHOST FELL OUT WITH RZA

SO HE SAID HE AINT fu*kING WITH THEM BUT I THINK THAT CAN BE RESOLVED
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy