Entourage

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #281
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,174 | Props total: 1178 1178

FOUND THAT ON DAILYMOTION BUT THE QUALITY IS BETTER ON THE ACTUAL SITE
 10 years ago '06        #282
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
drama is so funny....he tryna be down so bad....trying to keep up with the youngstas had his old a*s buggin out!
 10 years ago '04        #283
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 kaph_een said:
man, i feel bad for turtle. dude's pretty much been written off as a loner stoner now.
Yea Turtle was supposed to be a music manager and blow up.. had Laura London feelin him.. now he not nothing :(
 07-17-2007, 01:20 PM         #284
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i cant believe they just fu*ked his bird off
 10 years ago '06        #285
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
tonights episode was prolly one of the best.
just the ari and lloyd storyline was fukin hilarious.
i never took ari for a finish line kind of guy
and it put progress to vince's career
 10 years ago '06        #286
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
the sandy koufax sh*t was halarious
 10 years ago '04        #287
kaph_een 
space
space
$498 | Props total: 5 5
another worthless 22 minutes if you ask me.

the only good part of the show was the hint that e and vince are beginning to figure out their differences and this happened in the last 2 minutes. so i guess only the other 20 were worthless.

yes, the ari and lloyd stuff was funny, but c'mon...drama and turtle bidding on a sandy koufax jersey? wtf does that have to do with anything?

ellin and weiss need to step their writing games up because they've both hit some serious slumps as of late. every episode is the same....turtle and drama go one way with the dumb sh*t, vince and e the other way with the semi important stuff....ari to blend the seriousness and comedy together is somewhere else....formula is getting ollllllld.
 10 years ago '04        #288
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
^^^^ I agree 100%. sh*t better start to hit that fan soon. Can we get some news on Medellin if it's good or not? The 1st two season were fast paced, why is this sh*t going so slow now.
 10 years ago '06        #289
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 1nonly said:
^^^^ I agree 100%. sh*t better start to hit that fan soon. Can we get some news on Medellin if it's good or not? The 1st two season were fast paced, why is this sh*t going so slow now.
I think its becuase in the 1st 2 seasons everything went their way now theirs more sh*t. If everything kept goin their it be boring.

I think Medellin is gonna flop. Only good think in was Drama speakin spanish

In the last ep' E was bein' straight pus*y
 10 years ago '04        #290
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
 Curtisimo said:
well it worked for 3 season

have you been watching since season 1

i remember they dedicated an episode of Vince fu*king with a chick

an episode at them being at Ari's daughter's barmitsfa

in the first season turtles story line was getting E pizza that didint taste like trash cuz pizza not made in NY and jersey is nasty(imo)

think about in the first 3 seasons the only thing major that happened was E becoming Vnce's manager and Vince doing Aquaman and now drama finnaly finding an acting job

turtle and Drama stories never really have to deal with the progress of the show(what is happening) ever since season 1 now that I think about it

but I do kind of feel you since I thought Turtle had a girlfriend (or atleast a chick he can fu*k for a while)

what the fu*k happened to that sh*t

i really dont see the difference I said before the only major thing that happend in the first 2 seasons was Vince doing Aqua man and E becoming Vince's manager oh yea and him doing Queens blvd in season 3 or whatever
You're making my point here. That had different sh*t going on. They had the new fine agent chick, they had the thug childhood friend, Turtle and Saigon and like you said his thing with Lauren London. Other sh*t going on. And it was funnier. So far none of that. They could even kept sh*t going with Drama's show and what about Sloan??

I don't want sh*t to go their way all time. I want to see so some problems. They set that already up perfectly the episode b4 last. Damn what about having Turtle being the one who leaked only b/c he was trying to help out or something??

I think they don't really know what to do with Walsh. He's throwing everything off b/c I don't think they ever had another character last so long.

This is just my opinion but I Know I'm not the only one thinking like this.
 10 years ago '04        #291
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
i thought last nights episode was kinda weak, but the others of the season have been solid. Season 4 has 14 more episodes left, so lets see what the writers have in store for us.
 07-23-2007, 10:37 AM         #292
kazaam0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I definitely felt like this episode was missing something compared to episodes of recent. Perhaps the lack of marijuana use? (Only a j with Edgar Styles from 24 [RIP])

I really started to get bored with the Walsh/E plotline. It just feels like its filtering out to nothingness and getting very boring and repetitive.

For the first time, I think since the show began, I was bored with Turtle and Drama's adventures. Plus you could tell Drama was going to buy the jersey for way more than $50,000. Hopefully next weeks episode is a little more entertaining.
 10 years ago '04        #293
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 1570 1570
Man this season has been so fu*kin slow. These n*ggas aint do sh*t but make that movie. Ever since he made Aqua Man somethin is always goin wrong.
 10 years ago '04        #294
kaph_een 
space
space
curtisimo...

yeah, i agree with the points you made, it's just that i don't want the show to stay the same as it was when it came out.

i mean, now these dudes are established...why are they still doing dumb stuff?

i mean, vince is a big time leading role actor now....E is a known manager for a known actor, drama is on a leading tv show and turtle, well, he's still the same.

so if vince, e, and drama are all on some major stuff now, why are they still all living together. why is drama getting rimjobs and buying a baseball jerseys? what happened to him going to paris to shoot rush hour 3?

walsh is getting so played out, too. can't stand that character...the most static character on the show. he's almost worse than dom.

i agree with what you said, i just wish the writers would add some maturity and storyline to the show rather than doing the whole "guys in hollywood having fun" thing
 10 years ago '04        #295
kaph_een 
space
space
ok, well technically they're all living with drama now...and not having money? that's the whole point. they're broke so how they still living regularly off a credit card?
 07-29-2007, 09:53 PM         #296
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gay ep
 10 years ago '04        #297
kaph_een 
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
gay ep
another weak one? figures. i don't even download 'em after they air on sundays anymore.
 07-30-2007, 08:35 AM         #298
kazaam0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
gay ep
Are you sh*tting me? This was easily the funniest and best episode of season four. Kept my attention and once again Drama was great. fu*king retard, you don't know anything.
 10 years ago '04        #299
kaph_een 
space
space
 kazaam0 said:
fu*king retard, you don't know anything.
probably the most mature thing anyone has ever said on these boards.

drama being the savior for this show was cool for awhile, but now it's like they rely on his dumb a.ss for this show to work. how many times have i read, "this episode was kinda boring, but drama was awesome!"..."wait til the end when drama yells in spanish"...."sh*t sucked up until drama was in the costume"...

is this show about drama being a walking and talking clown or is it about life in hollywood for four dudes who grew up poor?

ellin and weiss need to quit writing and hire someone who can actually keep the show moving.
 07-30-2007, 09:02 AM         #300
kazaam0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ You don't know sh*t either.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago