Entourage

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
89 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #261
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 350 350
i liked the episode but it went nowhere for medellin...showed no progress
 07-09-2007, 11:43 AM         #262
Scenario 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ feels like dragonballz where it takes one season to k!ll freiza
 10 years ago '04        #263
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 ThaDonofDC said:
i liked the episode but it went nowhere for medellin...showed no progress
nah they had to kick harvey off first before they can go to the cannes film festival
 07-09-2007, 12:59 PM         #264
hiphopboi87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a real good show...havent watched it in a while though cuz we dont have hbo anymore.....
 10 years ago '05        #265
prolifick 
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
 kaph_een said:
man,

even though i love this show, and it's still my favorite on tv, it's gettin' kinda lame to be honest.

i mean, look at season II...every episode was great. every episode had a perfect balance between comedy, chicks, and the story line. every episode could stand on its own as a great episode. each episode could be rewatched over and over again.

now, one episode could introduce a new story line, but then have it completely written off within the next episode (like with turtle's girl)....

...like whatever happened to rush hour 3 with drama?

...and just like that, sloan is off the show for awhile.

...and then we have all these random side things which make absolutely no sense and don't do anything to advance the story line...like drama gettin' a rimjob and vince betting on soccer with hopper.

they need to focus more on medellin and what's going on with that rather than trying to balance the humor with the seriousness, 'cuz it's not working very well. it's all just one big trainwreck...even the suspense at the end of the shows isn't as strong as it used to be.
wow, we're on the same page. for the most part. ive felt like that for the past couple eps. STILL LOVE THE SHOW... but, i just saw last nights eps and it was definitely the funniest one ive seen in awhile. i just feel like eps have bee less focused lately hell, even less funny. Season 2 was great and the first part of season 3 was awesome for the most part too. but this season 4 hasn't just gotten to that point where its as good as the eps it's precedes.
 10 years ago '04        #266
kaph_een 
space
space
$498 | Props total: 5 5
 prolifick said:
wow, we're on the same page. for the most part. ive felt like that for the past couple eps. STILL LOVE THE SHOW... but, i just saw last nights eps and it was definitely the funniest one ive seen in awhile. i just feel like eps have bee less focused lately hell, even less funny. Season 2 was great and the first part of season 3 was awesome for the most part too. but this season 4 hasn't just gotten to that point where its as good as the eps it's precedes.
i think they've just lost the vision they had when they started. like, when it started, it was about watching these four poor dudes from queens live their dream lives out in cali...and we, as people who hope for such fortune ourselves, watched it because, in a way, we could live out our dreams through them.

however, they've clearly learned a ton more about the biz. we don't need to see all the random funny stuff anymore....we need to see progression with their lives...get medellin rolling...get some money...stop with all the one liner punch lines from drama (seriously, that's all he is anymore)

seriously, how long they plan on living off a credit card....they've been out of money for months now. what was wrong with selling the movie to harvey? it woulda been an easy 25 million plus royalties from the movie later. plus, dude was way hooked up in hollywood!

but no, they do the stupid "roll the dice" sh*t again. it's almost like the show just takes more and more unrealistic liberties as it goes on...kinda like pretending you're a super hero who's not only invisible, but bullet proof, and can fly, and etc etc...that's how this show is getting. nothing goes wrong....ever.

i wanna see medellin flop. i wanna see E actually get some more clients. dude has been managing aquaman...why not expand? when the fu*k is turtle gonna get some pus*y? let's just make lloyd drama's full time agent...let's get that rolling. the show has been stagnant for the past 12 episodes and it's beginning to p!ss me off.
 10 years ago '05        #267
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
 LightsOut said:
nah they had to kick harvey off first before they can go to the cannes film festival

yea ur prolly right...maybe its just that scene at the end showing that chick's wang that disgusted me
 10 years ago '05        #268
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
WOW:wow: best episode so far this season

I was waitin for the day E was gonna scrap wit Walsh:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #269
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,110 | Props total: 1556 1556
They keep showing the trailer for the movie after the show ends, I hope they actually made the movie and show it on HBO sometime.
 07-15-2007, 10:13 PM         #270
Darkman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothign was funnier then Walsh flippin sh*t, when he talked about fu*kin E's mother I almost cried
 10 years ago '06        #271
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
Tonights episode was absolutely classic. definitely the best episode this season....the stuff going on with E and Walsh is just hilarious. Everybody who hates on the show, stop, every episode can't be a classic, but tonight's definitely was!:applause: :applause: :applause: Thank you doug ellin:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #272
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
anybody else hoping to god they actually make a Meddelin movie? that sh*t would be sick as fu*k.
 10 years ago '04        #273
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
oh sh*t just when you think the season can't get any better!!!!!

:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #274
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,349 | Props total: 14150 14150
Yeah this season is good..i get pissed off when it ends...the fu*ks up wit drama and turtle they remind me of beavis and butthead
 10 years ago '04        #275
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3032 3032
 youngjersh14 said:
Tonights episode was absolutely classic. definitely the best episode this season....the stuff going on with E and Walsh is just hilarious. Everybody who hates on the show, stop, every episode can't be a classic, but tonight's definitely was!:applause: :applause: :applause: Thank you doug ellin:applause:
Ive been waiting for E to smack the sh*t outta walsh and it finally happened....:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #276
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 684 684
this season is straight a*s compared to season 1 & 2...but nonetheless a few good punchlines from ari and drama but as far as this season goes 2 thumbs down.
 10 years ago '04        #277
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
Funny as eposide.... Drama getting high was funny as fu*k!!!
 10 years ago '05        #278
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 128 128
i cant wait for medillin that sh*t looks tight as hell.. i like how they advertise it saying directed by billy walsh.. staring vincent chase
 10 years ago '04        #279
kaph_een 
space
space
$498 | Props total: 5 5
man, i feel bad for turtle. dude's pretty much been written off as a loner stoner now.
 07-17-2007, 09:15 AM         #280
kazaam0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This weeks episode was one of the best I've seen in a while. Walsh's tatoo and the scene where Turtle is just stoned as hell chillin to the JDilla song was hilarious. Great episode, I hope the writers keep it up.

The way Drama and his Five Towns crew was smoking? Complete opposite of what smoking is. It was pretty funny that Drama had to dry heave/boot from smoking so much, just after he said he doesn't smoke while he's working.

And the Medellin website works now: medellinthefilm.com.

Last edited by kazaam0; 07-17-2007 at 09:17 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago