Legendary Radio host Don Imus Calls Rutger Women Basketball Team:"NAPPY HEADED HOES"

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
moneytime 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 28 28
Ignorant and very insensitive. Shining display of the character of this man.
 04-08-2007, 12:37 AM         #62
DafreshDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ sum of the uncle tom white washed living in the burbs a.ss n*ggas
defending this piece of sh*t yall are so hurt you in denile talking about sh*t was funny go ahead laugh away your tears.
 04-09-2007, 01:19 AM         #63
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this guy.
He's a nappy headed hoe while he's talkin sh*t.

Pitiful haggard strands of dry a.ss hair peekin out from under that dusty a.ss cowboy hat.

@ the self-hating negroes on here who actually thought his comments were funny.
 11 years ago '06        #64
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
 bootsy said:
Ignorance it defines you and everything about your post.
 04-09-2007, 10:49 AM         #65
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL. At first i was thinking he should be fired, but he didn't say this sh*t on air, and it's just a stupid private conversation. Everyone has these type of talks(Black/White/Hispanic...), but he was just stupid enough to allow it to be heard.

I wouldn't listen to the dude anymore, but i aint got any bad feelings toward him. Its more funny than enraging.
 11 years ago '05        #66
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
First of all i am black...Second its funny how us as black people can talk about our nappy headed hos in our music and disgrace black women like its the thing to do but soon as a white man makes it a joke we ask for his head on a plate.Seems our so called leaders are focusing their attention elsewhere rather then where it really needs to be.
 04-09-2007, 06:05 PM         #67
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
LOL. At first i was thinking he should be fired, but he didn't say this sh*t on air, and it's just a stupid private conversation. Everyone has these type of talks(Black/White/Hispanic...), but he was just stupid enough to allow it to be heard.

I wouldn't listen to the dude anymore, but i aint got any bad feelings toward him. Its more funny than enraging.
Check again lil' buddy...his comments were made ON-AIR. And now his show is suspended for two weeks pending an definite decision on it's future.

11 years ago '04        #68
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
no one should even be offended... except the players for being called ugly... nappy headed is the TRUTH and hos in the concept they were saying is in the form of just being girls like most males do these days.. the only diff is he said it live on the air ...
 04-11-2007, 12:06 PM         #69
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i didnt even knwo who this guy was up until now, but yea that fool is gonna loss everything
 04-11-2007, 12:21 PM         #70
premo_si  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus, people are way too fu*king sensitive. Who the fu*k cares what someone else says? If someone said that sh*t to you on the street, are you gonna sit there and fu*king cry about it, and make him say he's sorry? No. You're either gonna knock him the fu*k out, or just walk away and say whatthefu*kever. If you don't like what someone says, or if they're racist....there's a real simple way to get rid of them: Don't fu*kin listen to it. Saying that you're scarred for life because someone made a joke calling you a nappy-headed ho, that's just ridiculous. The overkill of having to always be politically correct in this country is fu*king sickening.
Don Imus does suck though
 04-11-2007, 12:23 PM         #71
lewisl7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my girl dee-dee plays for that team. she wasnt too happy about his comments. she said she's ready to spit in dude face.
 11 years ago '05        #72
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
^^^yea i kno Dee-dee she cool as sh*t....id hate to be Imus with Kia in da room
 11 years ago '04        #73
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
food for thought... while youre saying how bad imus' comments was

[code]http://break.com/index/double_standard.html[/code]
 11 years ago '05        #74
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
nappy

adjective
1. (of hair) in small tight curls

ho
Slang - A prostitute.

weird, nappy headed ho means a curly haired prostitute, so how in the fu*k is that racist?

this is complete and utter bullsh*t, what the fu*k ever happened to the freedom of speech? people can call bush stupid, and hes our fu*kin president, but when some1 calls a bunch of ugly girls ugly, he gets fired? Now i never even heard of the guy, but this is bullsh*t...
 11 years ago '05        #75
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
im glad his show is getting cancelled i didnt like da dude anyways
dt
 11 years ago '04        #76
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 djnovafresh said:
let me say this all you mutchafu*kers that say you don't see nothing wrong and say that black people say it all the time need to k!ll yourself so you say if somebody white are whatever walked up to you and said what's my n*gga you would be it's cool???? I would beat you the white boy and the white horse he rode in on. I fu*king hate these racist mutchafu*kers. He only apoloigize cause they said something about what he said if nobody said anything he would conutie to throw lil jabs here and there. You can say whatever you want that's your right, but don't get made when they make you own up to what you said!!!! I'm not racist but i don't like people saying sh*t to me like they was part of my culture are being thru my struggle. I'm not to go up to a mexican and say some crazy sh*t, i don't do that that aint me and i wouldn't expect him to say that sh*t to me.
wtf type of homo activity is going on in ur avy
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy