Legendary Radio host Don Imus Calls Rutger Women Basketball Team:"NAPPY HEADED HOES"

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2007, 02:30 PM         #41
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats pretty racist...even if he were black...its totally uncalled for...
 11 years ago '04        #42
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,814 | Props total: 20468 20468
 LADY DZY23 said:
I like Imus.. its a joke. that whats wrong with the times now everything gotta be "PC". fu*k being "PC". say what u gotta say how u say it.

so what if he said what he gotta say and said something like:

"so....look at these ni66a bi*ches.....u would think a team of ni66a bi*ches could dunk a basketball, huh?..."

would he have been right? would u still say u like Imus?
 04-07-2007, 05:04 PM         #43
BangEmSmurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said:
who watches womens basketball?

I did and soon joy turned into anger at the student center..Rutgers always 2nd best :banghead:

Last edited by BangEmSmurf; 04-07-2007 at 07:21 PM..
 04-07-2007, 05:26 PM         #44
DEE JAY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are two articles on espn.com.
 04-07-2007, 05:30 PM         #45
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMus is the man he dont give a fu*k
 04-07-2007, 05:32 PM         #46
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the title should probly say...

"legendary radio bigot"

dude is so racist it aint even funny
 04-07-2007, 05:32 PM         #47
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said:
so what if he said what he gotta say and said something like:

"so....look at these ni66a bi*ches.....u would think a team of ni66a bi*ches could dunk a basketball, huh?..."

would he have been right? would u still say u like Imus?
he didnt say that he aint retarded, why u gotta bring something so much more to something that was just a lil joke... what if he said fu*k all black people, i mean common
 04-07-2007, 05:44 PM         #48
backinblack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knowing some of those girls i thought it was pretty fu*ked up for him to say that sh*t. however they choose to dress or express themselves is on them. wrong is wrong no matter how you feel about what he said. the statements he chose to make to a national audience should not be taken lightly. and for him to give that bullsh*t apology added insult to injury.
 11 years ago '05        #49
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
IMus is the man he dont give a fu*k
He better start giving a fu*k or he will be out of job.
 04-07-2007, 05:54 PM         #50
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMUS has a ranch with thousands of kids that have cancer, he actually takes care of them and makes there lives better, he is currently f!ghting against army veterans who cant get proper care when they comeback from the war, he is actually one of the few if not the one who brought that out to the public

Imus did say something wrong, but AL SHARPTON f*g**t a.ss has to stop SEARCHING for racists, does he have a life????? why wont he call for some of RAPPERS resignations, I MEAN what do rappers do good, they promote violence and drugs and bring nothing to his own fu*kin group of people, fu*k AL SHARPTON , Imus was wrong for saying that, but in no way does he have resign , fu*k that.
 11 years ago '05        #51
bootsy 
space
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
IMUS has a ranch with thousands of kids that have cancer, he actually takes care of them and makes there lives better, he is currently f!ghting against army veterans who cant get proper care when they comeback from the war, he is actually one of the few if not the one who brought that out to the public

Imus did say something wrong, but AL SHARPTON f*g**t a.ss has to stop SEARCHING for racists, does he have a life????? why wont he call for some of RAPPERS resignations, I MEAN what do rappers do good, they promote violence and drugs and bring nothing to his own fu*kin group of people, fu*k AL SHARPTON , Imus was wrong for saying that, but in no way does he have resign , fu*k that.
Who gives a fu*k about his ranch. Stop making excuses for this dude. He made a terrible ignorant racial comments about people he doesn't even know. Take that ranch sh*t to someone who cares. This doesn't make up for what he said.

I normally don't follow what Sharpton is doing but this time he is doing the right thing. This racist sh*t has gotten out of hand recently. It isn't going to stop everyone but a message needs to be sent. Sharpton is not searching for racists in this case. Imus made that mistake on his own.
 11 years ago '04        #52
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,814 | Props total: 20468 20468
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
he didnt say that he aint retarded, why u gotta bring something so much more to something that was just a lil joke... what if he said fu*k all black people, i mean common
it was a question....just a question.....certain "lil jokes" should not be said in public....he abused the audience he has.....people gotta be more responsible these days.....if u dont see what the problem is then i dont know what to say....
 11 years ago '06        #53
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
all these soft n*ggas in here cryin about that sh*t....go carry your girl purse.... that sh*t is funny
 11 years ago '04        #54
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
lol at all you retards defending this sh*t. as soon as you use words like nappy (which is most of the time used in a derogatory way to describe BLACK people's hair) and jiggaboo you are being racist. Of course he has freedom of speech to say what he wants, but (as the Dixie Chicks found out) people also have freedom of speech to disagree, boycott, ask for someone to fire him, or whatever it is we want to express if we're offended.
 11 years ago '04        #55
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
freedom of speech, expression, or whatever....if this dude said something about your mama in a negative way, you'll be ready to f!ght...i know i would
 11 years ago '04        #56
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 3005 3005
hahahahahahah nappy headed hoes!!!
 11 years ago '05        #57
bootsy 
space
space
space
 J_Teflon said:
all these soft n*ggas in here cryin about that sh*t....go carry your girl purse.... that sh*t is funny
Ignorance it defines you and everything about your post.
 11 years ago '04        #58
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 3005 3005
he didnt even say anything about anything racial... he called them some nappy headed hoes! which thats funny anyways cry me a river
 11 years ago '04        #59
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
first off.. LMAOOOOOOOOO i cant but laugh that was funny

but it was wrong and racist and he should be fired or something like that cause that aint called for in today society
 04-07-2007, 11:58 PM         #60
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
howard stern owned this fool back in the day....fu*k that redneck wit his cowboy hats and boots...your in a fu*king studio not wranglin cattle
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago