Legendary Radio host Don Imus Calls Rutger Women Basketball Team:"NAPPY HEADED HOES"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 462 462
fu*k imus
 11 years ago '04        #22
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 rippac4 said:
u know what this is ridiculous I was watching ESPN & they had a brief say about this but when Tim Hardaway made comments about gays it was on there all day, Outside the Lines but it's like this is okay to say this dude should be fired, damn an apology this dude called them black hoes, even though these are college women, sh*t is not funny when the guys in basketball made Jew jokes he was let go & talked about on ESPN constantly this is ridiculous
This world is sick man. I hope all the girl basketball players stick up and boycott or somesh*t. This just aint right.
 04-07-2007, 09:02 AM         #23
jesusslack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*king hate Imus....
 11 years ago '06        #24
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
who watches womens basketball?
i do but muffet mcgraw is my mom's sister. She has been the head coach at Notre Dame for 20 years and is the winningest basketball coach in ND history men's or womens.....so i have an obligation to watch.
 11 years ago '04        #25
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6611 6611
 StreetExclusive said:
If he was black, would people still be offended, I wonder????
I dont think it had anything to do with them being black as much as them looking like men...
This, from people who want freedom of speech...
Hell yeah people especially WOMEN would be offended....
If a black man basically called you a nappy headed looking n*gga who plays in the NBA do you think you would take it lightly if you were a woman?
Damn I even left out the "ho" part!
 11 years ago '05        #26
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Damn that motherfu*ker is clowining-
 04-07-2007, 09:37 AM         #27
hasscore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pwned
 04-07-2007, 09:48 AM         #28
HollowMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats kinda foul, them chicks should run up on his radio show lol.
 11 years ago '05        #29
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
Yeah I heard this on ESPN last night. Dude is a trip.
 04-07-2007, 10:14 AM         #30
jpass28  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't like what he said?

Don't fu*kin listen.
 04-07-2007, 10:23 AM         #31
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I don't listen I heard about the comments on espn and he has a right to say what he wants and if we want to respond and "complain" about what he said then we have the right to do that plain and simple.

What Imus said was completely ignorant and disrespectful there's no arguing that. The sad thing about it though is a large part of society was probably thinking the exact same thing, sh*t even people in this thread admitted to making jokes like that behind closed doors. None of this is really surprising though a good portion of society harbors racist attitudes towards other at least on a subconscious level.
 11 years ago '04        #32
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,341 | Props total: 8417 8417
fu*k that racist crack
he sealed his fate when he also mention spike lee
 04-07-2007, 11:22 AM         #33
KrAnKThiS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally I think Imus' show blows d*ck but I don't wouldn't define what he said to be a racist remark. So he made fun of some ugly girls basketball players people do this all day so fu*k this story it shouldn't even be news.
 04-07-2007, 11:30 AM         #34
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like it or NOT freedom of speech is something we all enjoy, especially on boxden, all I'm saying is people can say what they want even if its offensive.I'm not sticking up for Imus only freedom of speech...Sorry you bi*ch a.ss muthafu*kas are so easily offended...But this is america and people can say what they want even if you dont like it...
Now...Should he be fired for saying it over the NBC airwaves, yes, but I hate how people on here try and be all high and mighty, like they dont say offensive things all over boxden...
You dont like what I have to say...
SUCK MY d*ck...I hope your offended...Your a racist too...

Last edited by StreetExclusive; 04-07-2007 at 11:32 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #35
BigJay.inc 67 heat pts67
space
space
$8,727 | Props total: 20212 20212
 KrAnKThiS said:
Personally I think Imus' show blows d*ck but I don't wouldn't define what he said to be a racist remark. So he made fun of some ugly girls basketball players people do this all day so fu*k this story it shouldn't even be news.
once he mentioned Spike Lee & "Do The Right Thing" he was makin a racist remark.....he mentioned jigaboo on air......THATS RACIST.....

i never realized how bad his show was.....he gets the award for "most lifeless show PERIOD!!"

04-07-2007, 01:41 PM         #36
LADY DZY23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Imus.. its a joke. that whats wrong with the times now everything gotta be "PC". fu*k being "PC". say what u gotta say how u say it.
 04-07-2007, 01:55 PM         #37
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said:
once he mentioned Spike Lee & "Do The Right Thing" he was makin a racist remark.....he mentioned jigaboo on air......THATS RACIST.....

i never realized how bad his show was.....he gets the award for "most lifeless show PERIOD!!"

Exactly if it was a team full of ugly white women he would've never mentioned that nor would he have called them nappy headed hoes.... If he would've just said they look rough and more like the Toronto raptors then a women's team then it would've just been about them being ugly.

^^ Your right its a joke and he can say whatever he wants how he wants and I'll do the same thing but if I went up to you and called u a jigaboo and a nappy headed ho your tellin me your just gonna laugh that sh*t off.

Last edited by One_Luv; 04-07-2007 at 01:57 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #38
Soze 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 1 1
the spike lee reference was to his movie school days where he examined the relationship between light and dark skinned black people. This movie was based on the time where there was deep seated resentment on both sides toward each other...the lighter skinned women were characterized as prissy and almost "white", and the dark skinned women had natural hair and were thought to be rough and not as beautiful as the light skinned women. Light skinned women and men were seen in a more favorable light to white america than darker women and men...this caused resentment on the darker side..and a alot of self esteem issues came along with that. The lighter skinned people were seen as less black and had to prove that they were black all the time....that was one aspect of the movie its deeper than that though...but that bigot IMUS said it was "do the right thing".just goes to show you how ignorant he really is...anyway..IMUS did understand what he was saying...he knows the history of the matter and chose to say something completely racist...there is no excuse for this, it is disgusting and those who find it funny are not black and do not understand the dynamics of what he said..this fu*ker should be shot on site.
 11 years ago '04        #39
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Funniest thing I have herd in a while.
 04-07-2007, 02:23 PM         #40
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetExclusive said:
Like it or NOT freedom of speech is something we all enjoy, especially on boxden, all I'm saying is people can say what they want even if its offensive.I'm not sticking up for Imus only freedom of speech...Sorry you bi*ch a.ss muthafu*kas are so easily offended...But this is america and people can say what they want even if you dont like it...
Now...Should he be fired for saying it over the NBC airwaves, yes, but I hate how people on here try and be all high and mighty, like they dont say offensive things all over boxden...
You dont like what I have to say...
SUCK MY d*ck...I hope your offended...Your a racist too...
freedom of speech and expression works both ways.. which means i can give my opinion and take offense to his words..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago