Legendary Radio host Don Imus Calls Rutger Women Basketball Team:"NAPPY HEADED HOES"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #26
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 41 41
Damn that motherfu*ker is clowining-

04-07-2007, 09:37 AM         #27
hasscore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pwned

04-07-2007, 09:48 AM         #28
HollowMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats kinda foul, them chicks should run up on his radio show lol.

12 years ago '05        #29
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 354 354
Yeah I heard this on ESPN last night. Dude is a trip.

04-07-2007, 10:14 AM         #30
jpass28  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't like what he said?

Don't fu*kin listen.

04-07-2007, 10:23 AM         #31
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I don't listen I heard about the comments on espn and he has a right to say what he wants and if we want to respond and "complain" about what he said then we have the right to do that plain and simple.

What Imus said was completely ignorant and disrespectful there's no arguing that. The sad thing about it though is a large part of society was probably thinking the exact same thing, sh*t even people in this thread admitted to making jokes like that behind closed doors. None of this is really surprising though a good portion of society harbors racist attitudes towards other at least on a subconscious level.

12 years ago '04        #32
Javon23 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,658 | Props total: 19310 19310
fu*k that racist crack
he sealed his fate when he also mention spike lee

04-07-2007, 11:22 AM         #33
KrAnKThiS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally I think Imus' show blows d*ck but I don't wouldn't define what he said to be a racist remark. So he made fun of some ugly girls basketball players people do this all day so fu*k this story it shouldn't even be news.

04-07-2007, 11:30 AM         #34
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like it or NOT freedom of speech is something we all enjoy, especially on boxden, all I'm saying is people can say what they want even if its offensive.I'm not sticking up for Imus only freedom of speech...Sorry you bi*ch a.ss muthafu*kas are so easily offended...But this is america and people can say what they want even if you dont like it...
Now...Should he be fired for saying it over the NBC airwaves, yes, but I hate how people on here try and be all high and mighty, like they dont say offensive things all over boxden...
You dont like what I have to say...
SUCK MY d*ck...I hope your offended...Your a racist too...

Last edited by StreetExclusive; 04-07-2007 at 11:32 AM..

12 years ago '04        #35
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,062 | Props total: 25228 25228
 KrAnKThiS said
Personally I think Imus' show blows d*ck but I don't wouldn't define what he said to be a racist remark. So he made fun of some ugly girls basketball players people do this all day so fu*k this story it shouldn't even be news.
once he mentioned Spike Lee & "Do The Right Thing" he was makin a racist remark.....he mentioned jigaboo on air......THATS RACIST.....

i never realized how bad his show was.....he gets the award for "most lifeless show PERIOD!!"

04-07-2007, 01:41 PM         #36
LADY DZY23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Imus.. its a joke. that whats wrong with the times now everything gotta be "PC". fu*k being "PC". say what u gotta say how u say it.

04-07-2007, 01:55 PM         #37
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said
once he mentioned Spike Lee & "Do The Right Thing" he was makin a racist remark.....he mentioned jigaboo on air......THATS RACIST.....

i never realized how bad his show was.....he gets the award for "most lifeless show PERIOD!!"

Exactly if it was a team full of ugly white women he would've never mentioned that nor would he have called them nappy headed hoes.... If he would've just said they look rough and more like the Toronto raptors then a women's team then it would've just been about them being ugly.

^^ Your right its a joke and he can say whatever he wants how he wants and I'll do the same thing but if I went up to you and called u a jigaboo and a nappy headed ho your tellin me your just gonna laugh that sh*t off.

Last edited by One_Luv; 04-07-2007 at 01:57 PM..

12 years ago '04        #38
Soze 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 7 7
the spike lee reference was to his movie school days where he examined the relationship between light and dark skinned black people. This movie was based on the time where there was deep seated resentment on both sides toward each other...the lighter skinned women were characterized as prissy and almost "white", and the dark skinned women had natural hair and were thought to be rough and not as beautiful as the light skinned women. Light skinned women and men were seen in a more favorable light to white america than darker women and men...this caused resentment on the darker side..and a alot of self esteem issues came along with that. The lighter skinned people were seen as less black and had to prove that they were black all the time....that was one aspect of the movie its deeper than that though...but that bigot IMUS said it was "do the right thing".just goes to show you how ignorant he really is...anyway..IMUS did understand what he was saying...he knows the history of the matter and chose to say something completely racist...there is no excuse for this, it is disgusting and those who find it funny are not black and do not understand the dynamics of what he said..this fu*ker should be shot on site.

12 years ago '04        #39
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 850 850
Funniest thing I have herd in a while.

04-07-2007, 02:23 PM         #40
mitemouse  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetExclusive said
Like it or NOT freedom of speech is something we all enjoy, especially on boxden, all I'm saying is people can say what they want even if its offensive.I'm not sticking up for Imus only freedom of speech...Sorry you bi*ch a.ss muthafu*kas are so easily offended...But this is america and people can say what they want even if you dont like it...
Now...Should he be fired for saying it over the NBC airwaves, yes, but I hate how people on here try and be all high and mighty, like they dont say offensive things all over boxden...
You dont like what I have to say...
SUCK MY d*ck...I hope your offended...Your a racist too...
freedom of speech and expression works both ways.. which means i can give my opinion and take offense to his words..

04-07-2007, 02:30 PM         #41
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats pretty racist...even if he were black...its totally uncalled for...

12 years ago '04        #42
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,062 | Props total: 25228 25228
 LADY DZY23 said
I like Imus.. its a joke. that whats wrong with the times now everything gotta be "PC". fu*k being "PC". say what u gotta say how u say it.

so what if he said what he gotta say and said something like:

"so....look at these ni66a bi*ches.....u would think a team of ni66a bi*ches could dunk a basketball, huh?..."

would he have been right? would u still say u like Imus?

04-07-2007, 05:04 PM         #43
BangEmSmurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said
who watches womens basketball?

I did and soon joy turned into anger at the student center..Rutgers always 2nd best :banghead:

Last edited by BangEmSmurf; 04-07-2007 at 07:21 PM..

04-07-2007, 05:26 PM         #44
DEE JAY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are two articles on espn.com.

04-07-2007, 05:30 PM         #45
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMus is the man he dont give a fu*k

04-07-2007, 05:32 PM         #46
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the title should probly say...

"legendary radio bigot"

dude is so racist it aint even funny

04-07-2007, 05:32 PM         #47
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said
so what if he said what he gotta say and said something like:

"so....look at these ni66a bi*ches.....u would think a team of ni66a bi*ches could dunk a basketball, huh?..."

would he have been right? would u still say u like Imus?
he didnt say that he aint retarded, why u gotta bring something so much more to something that was just a lil joke... what if he said fu*k all black people, i mean common

04-07-2007, 05:44 PM         #48
backinblack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knowing some of those girls i thought it was pretty fu*ked up for him to say that sh*t. however they choose to dress or express themselves is on them. wrong is wrong no matter how you feel about what he said. the statements he chose to make to a national audience should not be taken lightly. and for him to give that bullsh*t apology added insult to injury.

12 years ago '05        #49
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 958 958
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said
IMus is the man he dont give a fu*k
He better start giving a fu*k or he will be out of job.

04-07-2007, 05:54 PM         #50
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMUS has a ranch with thousands of kids that have cancer, he actually takes care of them and makes there lives better, he is currently f!ghting against army veterans who cant get proper care when they comeback from the war, he is actually one of the few if not the one who brought that out to the public

Imus did say something wrong, but AL SHARPTON f*g**t a.ss has to stop SEARCHING for racists, does he have a life????? why wont he call for some of RAPPERS resignations, I MEAN what do rappers do good, they promote violence and drugs and bring nothing to his own fu*kin group of people, fu*k AL SHARPTON , Imus was wrong for saying that, but in no way does he have resign , fu*k that.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  48
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  27
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-63online now  24
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  9
Video inside Famous Dex nodding off on IG Live
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  7
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
131 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+102online now  5
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  5
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
215 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  4
Fortnite makers being sued again, this time by Carlton
93 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy