"THE GAME" real gangsta, or fake as fu*k

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-08-2007, 11:00 PM         #41
www.kmd_5555  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
who the fu*k cares? what difference does it mke in any of our lives? yall n*ggas be crackin me up......
UHHHHHH IF U DIDNT HAVE A COMMENT ON THE GAME FORUM WHY COME IN
IF YOU ARENT GOING TO DICUSS!!!!!!:banghead: :finger: :finger:
 04-08-2007, 11:02 PM         #42
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he fake but his music is better than most mainstream sh*t.....i love bumpin his sh*t in the whip and thats all that matters ...i leave the intelligent lyricism to my underground n*ggaz
 11 years ago '04        #43
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Eh.. Id say not a "real gangsta" and also not "fake as fu*k", so I will meet in the middle, he just a fake gangsta, or, a real fu*k....
 11 years ago '04        #44
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,687 | Props total: 529 529
 legendisdope said:
^ lmao, that has to be the most bullsh*t I've ever read in a post.
Bullsh*t huh? hahaha.. U want me to up pics of ole gurl in the video? Would that somewhat make my sh*t valid? hahaha.. Do you want tme to give you the name of the Junior College we played ball at so you can look up his name on the roster... hahahaah n*gga can ride a beat something tough... sh*t, most n*ggas that been rapping since 2000 should be tite by 2005... But yo, he making money, and money can get you more sh*t than respect... Why 50 got a hood pass in LA... Its not cause he bang, its cause the n*gga got money... Dont get sh*t twisted, money talks before street cred in the 07..So if your money right, you can pay for a new image.. I.E, all of a sudden Lil Wayne a Blood.. But where was the B Dogg sh*t in 98? ahahah but yeah, let me know when you want them pics up
 11 years ago '06        #45
Fabolous310 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Faker than a 3 dollar bill...
First off the girl from Change of Heart
He said he went to school with her in Compton, and they was doing it for jokes
aahhahaha
Sorry, but me and Sadira(gurl from change of heart) been going to school since 93.. In Palmdale California... A suburb about an hour outside of LA
Next...
When i played college football at Antelope Valley College, Jayceon Taylor, played basketballat my JC... He use to kick it with the Elite Fleet(A rap group).. WHich was comprised of ex-athletes, and smoked out n*ggas from around the way)
By the way, he was a transformer... One day he wanted to be rip, next day he wanted to be blood...
Well at Lancaster City Park, he was caught slipping by Big China Man, and lil China Man(Hoover Criminals).. Because he was flammed up... And he got folded because a week earlier, he was on some rip sh*t with them n*ggas... Yeah, he faker than a 3 dollar bill... And his hand game(f!ght game) is terrible.. A lil n*gga name Shane(neighborhood) beat the brakes off him... hahahahah
^^^^^^^^^^
That sh*t is true cuz i used to stay in AV for a while and all this Sh*t did happen. And Game was a Crip if u look at his necc he crossed out Santana Blocc(BKA: Banana Blocc) just like he tryed to do with the butterfly...
 11 years ago '04        #46
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 Fabolous310 said:
^^^^^^^^^^
That sh*t is true cuz i used to stay in AV for a while and all this Sh*t did happen. And Game was a Crip if u look at his necc he crossed out Santana Blocc(BKA: Banana Blocc) just like he tryed to do with the butterfly...
The good ole Antelope Valley... You stay in Lancaster or Palmdale chief?
 11 years ago '06        #47
Fabolous310 
space
space
use to live in palmdale on 5th street east
 11 years ago '04        #48
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 Fabolous310 said:
^^^^^^^^^^
for real? i never seen that. u got a picture?
 04-23-2007, 03:31 PM         #49
premo_si  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k cares....jesus christ
 04-23-2007, 04:22 PM         #50
YoungNQuick18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he took on all of g-unit and is comin out on top. if he was fake, no way, they wud have buried him by now
 11 years ago '06        #51
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
Man the dude can rap! It don't matter if he real gangsta or not! damn!
 11 years ago '06        #52
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1550 1550
Real dog if u claiming sh*t in l.a. or the cpt u better be readdy to back it up no matter what its still compton and dudes blast u for claming sets.So i say real
 11 years ago '06        #53
Fabolous310 
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
for real? i never seen that. u got a picture?
Look if u dont want to believe then don't u diccriders act like the game is untouchable... There's so many compton hoods that don't like him. And yea dude could rap but being real that's a no... and about piccs how in the hell do u come prepared with a camera for something like that it just happens...
 11 years ago '04        #54
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
Sorry chief.. But Cedar St is not puttin in no work.. Thats why you can see they whole hood up on youtube... All that youtbube banging show that money can expose folks with the quikness... Thats why you dont see videos of a n*gga like Suge in the hood... You dont see videos about no big time hoods, because they not trying to have they illegal activity outthere like that... hahaha n*ggas making videos to porve their street cred to n*ggas that live in Montana
 11 years ago '06        #55
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1550 1550
^^^^hahah u serious cedar st pyru's aint pudding work
 11 years ago '06        #56
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 53 53
He's fake as a fu*k and whack on the mic
 11 years ago '06        #57
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
Fakest n*gga out right now, his whole style, his flow...etc everything is just a image. Tell the truth ya'll, if this n*gga didn't rep the west in every song would you even know that he was from cali? Don't get me wrong hot music is hard to deny, but it just so happens that the producer thats all over his new album is a protoge of dre (Scott Storch) the beats and even his vocals has sounds like sh*t dre did! Proof, watch the 106 episode right before album new came out....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy