"THE GAME" real gangsta, or fake as fu*k

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

04-07-2007, 10:30 AM         #26
Kredit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said
who the fu*k cares? what difference does it mke in any of our lives? yall n*ggas be crackin me up......
u be craking your self up accordin to your picture, I dont make much of a difference if any, but if u dont want to talk bout sh*t get off the forum.

04-07-2007, 10:34 AM         #27
Kredit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said
I wouldnt care if he wasnt trying so hard to be the most gangsta a.ss rapper that ever lived....thats what fu*ks him up...if he eased up just a lil bit on the "murder murder k!ll k!ll Im the hardest blood from compton" sh*t then I wouldnt care that he was on change of heart or had a butterfly tat for personal reasons but then covered it up with some hard sh*t as soon as he got clowned.... I wouldnt care he took a girl to a male strip club,or that he beefs and apologizes on a constant basis....Its hard to listen to the music and take it serioiulsy if you know dude has done these things...I mean I know not every rapper talking bout k!lling or slangin has done it but they dont have these huge contradictions against them either......you can only ignore so much until you like "damn I dont even care what comes outta this dudes mouth no more cuz its fake as he is"
Thats real talk

04-07-2007, 10:41 AM         #28
A.L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares

His music is good all dat matters to me.

12 years ago '04        #29
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,283 | Props total: 1217 1217
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said
who the fu*k cares? what difference does it mke in any of our lives? yall n*ggas be crackin me up......
co-sign lol

12 years ago '04        #30
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,188 | Props total: 1924 1924
ALL THA n*ggaS ON BOXDEN WHO SAY GAME IS FAKE MUST THINK THEY REAL OR SOMETHING, SITTING ON THE INTERNET TALKING ABOUT WHETER ANOTHER n*gga IS GANGSTA OR NOT IS FAKER THAN ANYTHING GAME HAS EVER DONE!

2. IT DOESNT MATTER WHETER HE REAL OR FAKE, CAUSE AS AN MC THA KID IS TALENTED AS fu*k

3. IF UR POPS WAS A GANG BANGER, AND UR MOMS WAS A GANG BANGER, AND UR BROTHER IS THA LEAD OF AN ENTIRE BLOOD SET, WHAT U THINK U GONNA GROW UP TO BE? A fu*kIN GANGSTA IS WHAT GAME IS! ITS IN HIS BLOOD, I THINK THAT PRETTY MUCH ANSWERS UR QUESTION.

12 years ago '05        #31
HARBINGER 458 heat pts458
space
space
$51,915 | Props total: 11107 11107
dont clame it, if u dont kno the name behind it. And thats to yall

12 years ago '05        #32
HotboylilT 
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
maaan i dont see how game can be a fake blood or whatever...n*ggas in LA bang fa real...u cant just claim u a blood and not really be down...i mean come on that n*gga brother is an OG...i dont know about how street he really is, but i know dude is a blood fa real

04-07-2007, 04:00 PM         #33
Diamonds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's fake and that's a fact

12 years ago '05        #34
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
from what ive seen from him......fake

12 years ago '05        #35
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
 HotboylilT said
maaan i dont see how game can be a fake blood or whatever...n*ggas in LA bang fa real...u cant just claim u a blood and not really be down...i mean come on that n*gga brother is an OG...i dont know about how street he really is, but i know dude is a blood fa real
He probably is a blood but I doubt he ever did any dirt..... plus bloods dont hold alot of weight in compton.

04-08-2007, 07:03 PM         #36
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We may never really know, but fu*k that, its the music we chekin out here

12 years ago '05        #37
Santo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
He comes off as a fake.

12 years ago '04        #38
cwxc818 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
just cuz he makes tracks apologying doesnt mean hes fake. i guess as a rapper he sounds a little fake but in the streets i think hes holdin it down tho

12 years ago '06        #39
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$364 | Props total: 38 38
i hear what yal sayin about the n*gga bein fake, that n*gga done alot of bs before and since he been famouse and hes prob skitzo, but that n*gga be on all kinds of dvd's and what not in compton wit bloods, (well they look like bloods).

How many of us or anyone is general can go to compton claiming to be a blood and leave standing or even alive?

im not sayin hes real or fake, cuz i dont know the n*gga. but give that some thaught ^^^^^^^^^^^

04-08-2007, 10:12 PM         #40
YDTHETRUTH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game Is A Blood But He Is Signed To Some Crips That Sign Acts For Dr. Dre....

04-08-2007, 11:00 PM         #41
www.kmd_5555  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said
UHHHHHH IF U DIDNT HAVE A COMMENT ON THE GAME FORUM WHY COME IN
IF YOU ARENT GOING TO DICUSS!!!!!!:banghead: :finger: :finger:

04-08-2007, 11:02 PM         #42
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he fake but his music is better than most mainstream sh*t.....i love bumpin his sh*t in the whip and thats all that matters ...i leave the intelligent lyricism to my underground n*ggaz

12 years ago '04        #43
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Eh.. Id say not a "real gangsta" and also not "fake as fu*k", so I will meet in the middle, he just a fake gangsta, or, a real fu*k....

12 years ago '04        #44
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 949 949
 legendisdope said
^ lmao, that has to be the most bullsh*t I've ever read in a post.
Bullsh*t huh? hahaha.. U want me to up pics of ole gurl in the video? Would that somewhat make my sh*t valid? hahaha.. Do you want tme to give you the name of the Junior College we played ball at so you can look up his name on the roster... hahahaah n*gga can ride a beat something tough... sh*t, most n*ggas that been rapping since 2000 should be tite by 2005... But yo, he making money, and money can get you more sh*t than respect... Why 50 got a hood pass in LA... Its not cause he bang, its cause the n*gga got money... Dont get sh*t twisted, money talks before street cred in the 07..So if your money right, you can pay for a new image.. I.E, all of a sudden Lil Wayne a Blood.. But where was the B Dogg sh*t in 98? ahahah but yeah, let me know when you want them pics up

12 years ago '06        #45
Fabolous310 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
 Kaliz ChamP said
Faker than a 3 dollar bill...
First off the girl from Change of Heart
He said he went to school with her in Compton, and they was doing it for jokes
aahhahaha
Sorry, but me and Sadira(gurl from change of heart) been going to school since 93.. In Palmdale California... A suburb about an hour outside of LA
Next...
When i played college football at Antelope Valley College, Jayceon Taylor, played basketballat my JC... He use to kick it with the Elite Fleet(A rap group).. WHich was comprised of ex-athletes, and smoked out n*ggas from around the way)
By the way, he was a transformer... One day he wanted to be rip, next day he wanted to be blood...
Well at Lancaster City Park, he was caught slipping by Big China Man, and lil China Man(Hoover Criminals).. Because he was flammed up... And he got folded because a week earlier, he was on some rip sh*t with them n*ggas... Yeah, he faker than a 3 dollar bill... And his hand game(f!ght game) is terrible.. A lil n*gga name Shane(neighborhood) beat the brakes off him... hahahahah
^^^^^^^^^^
That sh*t is true cuz i used to stay in AV for a while and all this Sh*t did happen. And Game was a Crip if u look at his necc he crossed out Santana Blocc(BKA: Banana Blocc) just like he tryed to do with the butterfly...

12 years ago '04        #46
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 949 949
 Fabolous310 said
^^^^^^^^^^
That sh*t is true cuz i used to stay in AV for a while and all this Sh*t did happen. And Game was a Crip if u look at his necc he crossed out Santana Blocc(BKA: Banana Blocc) just like he tryed to do with the butterfly...
The good ole Antelope Valley... You stay in Lancaster or Palmdale chief?

12 years ago '06        #47
Fabolous310 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
use to live in palmdale on 5th street east

12 years ago '04        #48
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 Fabolous310 said
^^^^^^^^^^
for real? i never seen that. u got a picture?

04-23-2007, 03:31 PM         #49
premo_si  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k cares....jesus christ

04-23-2007, 04:22 PM         #50
YoungNQuick18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he took on all of g-unit and is comin out on top. if he was fake, no way, they wud have buried him by now

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  43
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+57online now  42
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  37
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
44 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+27online now  25
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+25online now  21
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+442online now  19
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
187 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+53online now  15
Image(s) inside Innocent face on this dirty thot 👘