"THE GAME" real gangsta, or fake as fu*k

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2007, 10:28 AM         #1
18039 pageviews
57 comments

Kredit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"THE GAME" real gangsta, or fake as fu*k

I wanna know what yall think, with proof of yall answers
BIGMARS gave props

57 comments for ""THE GAME" real gangsta, or fake as fu*k"

11 years ago '06        #2
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,864 | Props total: 25609 25609
well fase even said when he got da butterfly n*ggas waz tryin to play him but he said if he knock yo a.ss out i don't wanna hear about it so i think he could bang.
 11 years ago '06        #3
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
fake as they come...like 50 said on the radio about supreme having to be that image he has on the street for things he paid others to do...game is so fake..he attacks then retreat..make apologies tracks than attack...the most inconsistance rapper in the history of rap..but coming from someone who was a crip turn blood..who own brother discount his story make sense to me...ok..now i feel better
 04-06-2007, 10:41 AM         #4
Kredit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea mayne, but there more to it homie
 04-06-2007, 10:44 AM         #5
Kredit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpinatl said:
fake as they come...like 50 said on the radio about supreme having to be that image he has on the street for things he paid others to do...game is so fake..he attacks then retreat..make apologies tracks than attack...the most inconsistance rapper in the history of rap..but coming from someone who was a crip turn blood..who own brother discount his story make sense to me...ok..now i feel better
I know he danced in a male strip club, got butterfly tattoo, been on change of heart, starts beef and apoligizes bout it and starts it again...But i did not know that muthafuka turned from crip to blood. Thats some Fake a.ss sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #6
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,864 | Props total: 25609 25609
 Kredit said:
I know he danced in a male strip club, got butterfly tattoo, been on change of heart, starts beef and apoligizes bout it and starts it again...But i did not know that muthafuka turned from crip to blood. Thats some Fake a.ss sh*t

ok if u watched the documentary dvd he wasn't a crip he lived in a crip neiborhood cuz his mom was a hoover crip but then he moved over to big fase neiborhood and became a blood don't speak wat u think speak facts and fu*k 50 cent
 11 years ago '06        #7
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 stfdkd37 said:
ok if u watched the documentary dvd he wasn't a crip he lived in a crip neiborhood cuz his mom was a hoover crip but then he moved over to big fase neiborhood and became a blood don't speak wat u think speak facts and fu*k 50 cent
u sound dumb as f*ck..i grew up in a gang neighborhood (all i will say) and i dont know how a person in l.a. who immed family (mom) was crips and did dirt but he grew up with no friends and hung out by himself in a crip hood and decided to move to his brother side and all of a sudden become a piru blood...if u believe that then i got some swamp land in fla i want to sell u dumb dumb..its called common sense
 11 years ago '04        #8
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
Faker than a 3 dollar bill...
First off the girl from Change of Heart
He said he went to school with her in Compton, and they was doing it for jokes
aahhahaha
Sorry, but me and Sadira(gurl from change of heart) been going to school since 93.. In Palmdale California... A suburb about an hour outside of LA
Next...
When i played college football at Antelope Valley College, Jayceon Taylor, played basketballat my JC... He use to kick it with the Elite Fleet(A rap group).. WHich was comprised of ex-athletes, and smoked out n*ggas from around the way)
By the way, he was a transformer... One day he wanted to be rip, next day he wanted to be blood...
Well at Lancaster City Park, he was caught slipping by Big China Man, and lil China Man(Hoover Criminals).. Because he was flammed up... And he got folded because a week earlier, he was on some rip sh*t with them n*ggas... Yeah, he faker than a 3 dollar bill... And his hand game(f!ght game) is terrible.. A lil n*gga name Shane(neighborhood) beat the brakes off him... hahahahah

Last edited by Kaliz ChamP; 04-06-2007 at 11:32 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #9
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 570 570
game may be fake...but hes nice as fluck

he should move on and let g-unit rest in peace tho...
 04-06-2007, 11:58 AM         #10
Business Cycle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know, maybe real i guess
 11 years ago '06        #11
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 stfdkd37 said:
well fase even said when he got da butterfly n*ggas waz tryin to play him but he said if he knock yo a.ss out i don't wanna hear about it so i think he could bang.
Game is fake as fu*k. He aint gonna do sh*t. If I sseen him I would make fun of his skitzo a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #12
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
who the fu*k cares? what difference does it mke in any of our lives? yall n*ggas be crackin me up......
 04-06-2007, 01:35 PM         #13
Classefied  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fakest mc EVER
 11 years ago '06        #14
dagrimest 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 32 32
game aint no street n*gga....he proves it time and time again

n*ggas in the street aint apologizin for sh*t, even if they are in the wrong
 04-06-2007, 02:21 PM         #15
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he fake but he make dope music and thats all i care about
 11 years ago '05        #16
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
I cant beleive Heads keep sayin hes fake but say Hes a nice Mc. whatever happenned to FAke MCS, How can you rap gangs and u a poser?
 11 years ago '04        #17
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 348 348
its not like any of us know dude on the personal basis to say if he is gangster or not........u n*ggas need to get a grip
 04-06-2007, 03:27 PM         #18
Father Aftermath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just listen to the music. I don't pay attention to that dude outside the booth. If he can spit, he can spit. The thing is now days, most mc's talk about the same thing, and half of them are fake as fu*k. So be it. The ones that are fake, are gonna act hard, and we don't know the differnce. Listen to the music, and ignore the image.
 11 years ago '04        #19
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
I wouldnt care if he wasnt trying so hard to be the most gangsta a.ss rapper that ever lived....thats what fu*ks him up...if he eased up just a lil bit on the "murder murder k!ll k!ll Im the hardest blood from compton" sh*t then I wouldnt care that he was on change of heart or had a butterfly tat for personal reasons but then covered it up with some hard sh*t as soon as he got clowned.... I wouldnt care he took a girl to a male strip club,or that he beefs and apologizes on a constant basis....Its hard to listen to the music and take it serioiulsy if you know dude has done these things...I mean I know not every rapper talking bout k!lling or slangin has done it but they dont have these huge contradictions against them either......you can only ignore so much until you like "damn I dont even care what comes outta this dudes mouth no more cuz its fake as he is"
 11 years ago '06        #20
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
 persuazion said:
I wouldnt care if he wasnt trying so hard to be the most gangsta a.ss rapper that ever lived....thats what fu*ks him up...if he eased up just a lil bit on the "murder murder k!ll k!ll Im the hardest blood from compton" sh*t then I wouldnt care that he was on change of heart or had a butterfly tat for personal reasons but then covered it up with some hard sh*t as soon as he got clowned.... I wouldnt care he took a girl to a male strip club,or that he beefs and apologizes on a constant basis....Its hard to listen to the music and take it serioiulsy if you know dude has done these things...I mean I know not every rapper talking bout k!lling or slangin has done it but they dont have these huge contradictions against them either......you can only ignore so much until you like "damn I dont even care what comes outta this dudes mouth no more cuz its fake as he is"
straight up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy