Another Former Roc-A-Fella Artist Pissed at JAY-Z,Claim The Roc Sign is His(Vid/Song)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2007, 05:39 PM         #1
5877 pageviews
70 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another Former Roc-A-Fella Artist Pissed at JAY-Z,Claim The Roc Sign is His(Vid/Song)

Seems like nowadays Jay-Z can’t even wake up without making a former partner, artist, or even fan mad. Whether its not pushing an artist’s album hard enough on Def Jam or not signing off on Def Jam artists to appear on another artist’s album, he’s really not winning over his industry peers. Now a former Roc-A-Fella artist is mad at Jay for stealing his “diamond” hand sign, yes, the hand sign that Jay was throwing on the cover of the Dynasty album.

“You can clearly see me throwing up the diamond sign in The Streets is Watching movie in 1998,” said Rebel, who was part of the Roc-A-Fella group, Diamonds in the Ruff in the late 90’s. “Jay didn’t begin throwing up the diamond sign until The Dynasty Album in 2000 after we (Diamonds in da Ruff) had left the label and broken up. I mean ask yourself. What’s a diamond got to do with a dynasty? The diamond represents Diamonds in da Ruff - - that’s my group.”

“When I first saw Jay throwing up the diamond sign on the cover of his Dynasty album I can’t lie, I was angry. But I had temporarily given up rap so I let it rock. But In the past year or two since then, I‘ve come to some important realizations. For starters, my music is strong enough to hold it’s own against a little controversy or anything else you throw at it. Secondly, I’ve never let anyone or anything stop me from being who I am or saying or doing what I want no matter what the consequences. By my own standards I was being a clown for holding my tongue on something that I felt so strongly about.”

So to set the record straight, Rebel recorded a freestyle that he says isn’t a diss, but to let fans know the true history of the “diamond” hand sign. We’re guessing it has nothing to do with wrestler Diamond Dallas Page? Click here to here the song: CODE RED STUDIOS and click here to see the Streets is Watching clip

Video & Freestyle explaining the origin of the Roc Sign @http://2ec.blogspot.com/

70 comments for "Another Former Roc-A-Fella Artist Pissed at JAY-Z,Claim The Roc Sign is His(Vid/Song)"

11 years ago '06        #2
REALBUG01 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 4 4
He just want some damn attention! If he had a problem he should've spoke on it back then, don't wait almost a damn decade.
 04-05-2007, 05:59 PM         #3
wilsonbyron  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this pus*y fu*k n*gga need to shut the fu*k up and stop hatin on jay...anyway, hes worth half a billion dollars, so jay dont give a fu*k
 04-05-2007, 06:01 PM         #4
Jaydog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so give him all rights to throwin up the roc....
he can throw it up all day while sittin on his couch watchin jay-z videos
 11 years ago '06        #5
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
ppl been doing that for ages.. dammit!!
 11 years ago '05        #6
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
i didnt even kno they were on the label
 11 years ago '05        #7
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
 jmill30 said:
i didnt even kno they were on the label
They was one of the first artist with Memphis Bleek,Sauce Money,Jaz-O and The Ranjah's...They was only group from Harlem on the roc
 11 years ago '06        #8
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 1283 1283
Ah..........He's the one who stole it from DDP.
 11 years ago '04        #9
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
why would this herb possibly think anyone gives a fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #10
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
BOTH mutherfu*kers are wrong....Diamond Dallas Page BEEN throwin up tha diamond for ages....he should start rappin and verbally diamond cutter these punk a.ss bi*ches.
 11 years ago '04        #11
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
jay steals everybodys sh*t. and how can you lick a shot a sombody that is on top. Jay is not on top anymore, so fu*kit. let the world know he stole your sh*t. Whos actually gonna respond from the roc. Kanye, my man Peedi. damn things have changed.lol
 11 years ago '04        #12
m_easy 
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 0 0
the deltas been throwing up the diamonds looong before jay-z, DDP and this clown...how can you get mad over a damn sign? shut up and make some good music
 11 years ago '04        #13
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
lmao @ these n*ggaz
 11 years ago '05        #14
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
who cares
 11 years ago '04        #15
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 1 1
 m_easy said:
the deltas been throwing up the diamonds looong before jay-z, DDP and this clown...how can you get mad over a damn sign? shut up and make some good music
yeah, DST has been doing it for ages now.
 11 years ago '04        #16
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Damn, Jay-Z is like a rap version of Rickey Henderson... He stays stealing.
 11 years ago '07        #17
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
@ seein all the haters come out the same time Jay-Z becomes Prez of Def Jam

they maddddd

Jay-Z bein on top of the world >>> bein a nobody
 11 years ago '05        #18
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 teekarow said:
jay steals everybodys sh*t. and how can you lick a shot a sombody that is on top. Jay is not on top anymore, so fu*kit. let the world know he stole your sh*t. Whos actually gonna respond from the roc. Kanye, my man Peedi. damn things have changed.lol
I agree jay-z does steal a decent amoutn..but how the fu*k you gonna say he isnt on top anymore? Dudes never been more on top haha he's never had more money in his life now and never been in a higher position on rap...just dont see how you can say he isnt at the top anymore...

and yeah the deltas and even ddp have been using the diamond sign for a while so who the fu*k cares what this dude says..you cant claim someone stole a hand sign from you when it was around before you started doing it..this dude rebel obviously stole it from someone too
 04-05-2007, 07:41 PM         #19
supapat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn people are fu*king sad, everyday somebody talking bout j. grown a.ss men now, this n*gga must aint got no d*ck
 11 years ago '04        #20
pic 
space
space
space
$422 | Props total: 172 172
These guys coming out of the woodworks are wack. That sign has been used by people all ove the world. History tells us that the pyramid representsed many facets of life, INCLUDING, but not limited to DYnasty. When the DELTAS throw that sign it reflects a certain thing, DYnasty. Same for JAY and the ROC. Ever wonder why the NUPES throw a semblence of the OK sign?
ONE
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago