DMX:All West Coast Rappers Are Blunts & Low Riders,Lack Hardship,Only Respects Game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
he cracked out still.....i think someone blew his high that day
 11 years ago '05        #62
tdots 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 645 645
exactly ....he aint from the west so he cant relate...crack head need to stfu n respect the west ...not calis fault for supplyin bomb kush and have a lot of blacks n mexicans in low-lows....thats just how we do in cali with creased up d*ckies and chucks and nike cortez...while dudes in New York with Avirex jackets and timbs smokin dirt weed and driving Quads and Lawn Mowers and puttin it in videos like ruff ryders anthem...\v/estside
 04-06-2007, 02:58 AM         #63
kgsunnyvale408  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the same hoe that dissed pac after he died and also dissed the west in the same verse in a rap then edited with diferent words when his album came out. If thats what New york is about, Im glad the West isnt nothing like the east. backpeddling f*g.

How the fu*k is he going to relate to smoking blunts when his a.ss is smoking Crack??
Read ^^^ I dont even have to speak on this issue.

Its Dark and Hell is Hot is a Classic Album Tho....
 04-06-2007, 08:10 AM         #64
Five 'n' Lash  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know what though, no offense to the west, but he said what he said. it aint no different than any other rapper sayin texas rappers talk way too much about candy paint, or east rappers talk way too much about the bricks and takin trips up north. i dont get mad when people talk that sh*t bout detroit how all we talk about is haters, drugs, n murders. i mean come on, we basically got a white boy reppin for us, so damn, x said what he said, it is a perception he gets outta west coast rap. sometimes i get that too. just like in the dirty south they crunk, whatever, too many people with they panties up in a bunch, stick up for yourselvs, yea, but goddamn yall.........take his chain? ok...........chill out guy......
 11 years ago '06        #65
twiz42 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 0 0
X can only relate with crack.
 11 years ago '05        #66
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
How the hell is he gonna diss the West when he lives in Arizona and has mad low riders at his house? I'm suprised he could still do movies. He can barely stay in the studio for 5 mins to record a verse. His last album was very forgettable because he didn't even promote his own sh*t.
 04-06-2007, 09:13 AM         #67
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me im from The East, I Never like DMX,i Always thought that Barking sh*t was a gimmick, I did like Ruff Ryder Anthem though & couple of other song,but thats it.
That was some real ignorant sh*t, since he enjoy low riders and wife beaters

p.s Cocain is a Helluva Drug
 11 years ago '04        #68
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
DMX is irrelevant at this point so who fu*king cares?
 04-06-2007, 01:53 PM         #69
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
although i think yall going to hard on dark man but sh*t he has to be smoking something the last thing we need in hiphop is east vs west again u already got n*ggas trying to make it a east vs south i hope snoop dont diss dmx den sh*t gona get grimy all ova again
 11 years ago '04        #70
SharkyLocz408 
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 58 58
You cant even take him seriously speaking frm a dood thats got caught up with more crack than an Oakland crackhead bum.
 11 years ago '07        #71
datdude07 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 537 537
 G_M_D said:
How the fu*k is he going to relate to smoking blunts when his a.ss is smoking Crack??
real talk but we must all admit that we listen to and respected dmx one point or a tyme
 11 years ago '04        #72
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
lol @ the name of that website with DMX "hiphopcrack"
 11 years ago '06        #73
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
I think DMX is losing it. Who honestly has respect for Game?
 11 years ago '04        #74
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 298 298
thas all i hear CRACK CRACK CRACK n*ggas aint like they aint hooked on it or somethin.

X is that n*gga hes a legend hate it or love it.
 04-08-2007, 03:16 AM         #75
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
x's music might be trash these days....and i guess his acting career is over (not a big movie person so iunno) but u gotta admit, we were all bumpin his sh*t back in the day and watchin belly (still a great movie imo)
 11 years ago '04        #76
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,336 | Props total: 11250 11250
dmx about to catch a sentance eventually...on some wild sh*t. that man is an insurance nightmare.
 11 years ago '07        #77
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Jasonb619 said:
Motherfu*k D, Motherfu*k M, Only X I know is Xzibit or RBX - Kurupt
true

callin out names > dmx's disses to k-solo and ja rule but........

its dark and hell is hot > kurupt and daz's solo careers combined

dmx can't hang with other rappers when it comes to a lyrical battle, but he does have street credibility. kurupt was on a roll when callin out names dropped. kurupt sh*tted on that n*gga lyrically. then dmx, sent went of his ruff ryder flunkies to earn some stripes by k!lling one of kurupt's homies. then another week later a press conference was held with snoop, dmx, and kurupt. kurupt was crying like a lil bi*ch to dmx, when dmx's homie k!lled kurupt's body guard, and dmx fu*ked kurupt's former wife behind his back. kurupt should have rode on dmx's a.ss instead of crying about nothing. :thumbsdow then dmx dissed kurupt a couple of month later on his angel dvd about how bi*ch made kurupt is. i can't believed kurupt got fu*ked over by crack man x.:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '04        #78
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
DMX is losing his mind so its ok.
 11 years ago '06        #79
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 JayR04 said:
"there's nothin' to make you say, ‘I can relate to that.’"

of course you cant. u aint from tha west.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 04-08-2007, 04:41 PM         #80
TheCool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
Back here in New York, we're still walkin' and still smokin' dirt, you know?

Thats some real fu*king talk right there

That n*gga funny for saying that but most up north n*ggaz feel that exact same way. Truthfully, i agree. When i think of west coast rap i think of cali weed and lowriders. Maybe im wrong for that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago