DMX:All West Coast Rappers Are Blunts & Low Riders,Lack Hardship,Only Respects Game

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2007, 11:50 AM         #1
6002 pageviews
94 comments

DINER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX:All West Coast Rappers Are Blunts & Low Riders,Lack Hardship,Only Respects Game

Despite his continuous legal problems and the quick coming and going of his last album, Hollywood is still calling on DMX to star in its films. The Dark Man just finished up Marble City, an action flick where an ex-con is released from prison and makes it his mission to get revenge on the man who framed him. The film also stars Ving Rhames, Vivica Fox and Tom Sizemore. There’s no word on a release date but the film is in post-production.

Another flick DMX released finished filming a flick called Father of Lies which also stars Vivica Fox and Clifton Powell. The low-budget film takes place in Louisiana with Fox playing the wife of a deacon (Powell) with drama bound to go down. DMX also just signed on to star in Daddy Cool, based on the Donald Goines novel where a hitman goes on a search for his runaway daughter. He also signed up for two more films, Bishop and death Toll, due out next year. Is he giving up the rap game?

Apparently he doesn’t have any love for the west coast. In a February interview with the Ventura County Star that recently surfaced, he said the difference between west coast hip-hop and east coast hip-hop is talent.

“You know, there's talented rappers everywhere, and one West Coast rapper who I like and respect is Game, because to me, he has a New York style,” X told the newspaper. “But I don't like a lot of West Coast rappers. West Coast rap is too laid back, too focused on marijuana with all the blunts and lowriders. There's nothing honest. There's no trouble in it, you know? There's no hardship in it. Everyone in L.A. that raps has a lowrider and a fat blunt. Back here in New York, we're still walkin' and still smokin' dirt, you know? There's no hardship in their rap, there's nothin' to make you say, ‘I can relate to that.’

[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphopcrack.co .. ?articleId=961

Last edited by DINER0; 04-05-2007 at 11:51 AM..

94 comments for "DMX:All West Coast Rappers Are Blunts & Low Riders,Lack Hardship,Only Respects Game"

11 years ago '04        #2
JayR04 113 heat pts113
space
space
$10,955 | Props total: 5742 5742
"there's nothin' to make you say, ‘I can relate to that.’"

of course you cant. u aint from tha west.
 11 years ago '07        #3
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
This is the same hoe that dissed pac after he died and also dissed the west in the same verse in a rap then edited with diferent words when his album came out. If thats what New york is about, Im glad the West isnt nothing like the east. backpeddling f*g.
 04-05-2007, 12:07 PM         #4
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesn't he live in arizona and drive low riders thru the desert all day?
lol DMX is a clown.......too much sniff
 11 years ago '05        #5
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
How the fu*k is he going to relate to smoking blunts when his a.ss is smoking Crack??
 04-05-2007, 12:10 PM         #6
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX is trash...noone takes him serious anymore
 11 years ago '04        #7
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Motherfu*k D, Motherfu*k M, Only X I know is Xzibit or RBX - Kurupt
 11 years ago '04        #8
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
what i dont get is that game is one of those fu*kers who raps bout lowriders!!! all that foo says now is dre or 64 impala in all his fu*kin songs!! dmx must be hittin that crack pipe good this time
 11 years ago '06        #9
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4027 4027
*waits for Snoop to say something*
 11 years ago '04        #10
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 G_M_D said:
How the fu*k is he going to relate to smoking blunts when his a.ss is smoking Crack??
lollll
 11 years ago '05        #11
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
man it looks like its become cool to talk smack nowadays huh....everybody wanna diss jay-z now(its such a cool thing to do today) then to dissin the west coast.......not cool....
 11 years ago '06        #12
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Well, he's honest but why hate on the west? you not from there, dumb azz!
 04-05-2007, 12:47 PM         #13
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jasonb619 said:
Motherfu*k D, Motherfu*k M, Only X I know is Xzibit or RBX - Kurupt
Yea and Kurupt later apologized for that sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #14
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
i bet he can relate to the crack in l.a. he said simular sh*t about the south. he needs to stick to hollywood, cuz his rap career is over, he's garbage. how can u be mad because somebody has a nice car and good weed? he's in the rap and lives like 3rd rate drug dealer
 11 years ago '05        #15
hustleman28 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
It has now been proven that it has become fashionable to trash talk and talk reckless about other artists these days. Everybody is doing it. IO guess thats what's in-style now ya know. The whole industry has become hypocrites. Watch...soon we gone see Lupe rhyming about diamonds and Nelly spitting some prophetic sh*t.
 04-05-2007, 12:59 PM         #16
wilsonbyron  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its some real n*ggas out here. n*ggas that talk about real sh*t in life. for instance, yukmouth, e-40, even snoop. game is included. but i'm from the west and i can honestly say that the real n*ggas that are talkin that real sh*t is hard to find out here. but that sh*t dmx is talkin is that sh*t from a bull. he dont know sh*t about the west...only n*ggas who are from the west can talk sh*t about it, because we live the west coast life every fu*kin day. no one knows the west like we do. so stfu
 11 years ago '04        #17
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
i seen a trailer of one of his movie last year called the last hour but I never seen it hit the theaters or stores???
 11 years ago '07        #18
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 TRiL said:
Yea and Kurupt later apologized for that sh*t.
Ahh hell naw, did he really?
 11 years ago '04        #19
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
since 2003

Murs > DMX
 11 years ago '04        #20
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
 hewsdaddy said:
since 2003

Murs > DMX
Props, Murs would sh*t on DMX anytime.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy