CJ's Shoe Game (Match ME If You Can)J

most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Kristin Cavallari Leaving Blacked.com Shoot
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside A whole bunch of pretty young thangs 😈 must see!🔥
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Apr 29 - Man beats wife to death after learning she was having another..
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Feds Tell Judge that They have Eye Witness who will Testify Taxstone Ki..
214 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 years ago '07        #961
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 Walkerboy86 said:
@

U sell sneaks or are you just posting those that you collect?

ima post a pair i been wanting and see if you have em/want to sell em if you do have em


[pic - click to view]


i dont do mid alot my store have them
 02-17-2015, 01:13 PM         #962
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cjdipset23 said:
i dont do mid alot my store have them
Im trying to cop those that i posted? If you can get em,then how much?
 2 years ago '07        #963
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
Retro 7s Girl Extended Sizes


Retro 1 Hare


Retro X BOB


Last edited by Cjdipset23; 02-24-2015 at 08:09 AM..
 2 years ago '07        #964
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
My Own Design Retro 1 Thanks Jordan Brand. Now its time to get these release to the public. Very important story behind these.





Second Gift from Jordan Brand


Last edited by Cjdipset23; 02-24-2015 at 08:11 AM..
 2 years ago '07        #965
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
Lady Liberty X


Last edited by Cjdipset23; 02-24-2015 at 08:10 AM..
 02-18-2015, 11:43 PM         #966
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga trying to spend some money with ol boi and instead of getting back at a n*gga ab the shoes, he comes back in the thread posting up more shoes to show off i swear n*ggas is too fu*kin lame these days. if you cant get em keep it a buck and just say it n*gga. dont respond talking ab "i dont do the mids" when u been posting mad mids in the thread. like i said tho, #Lamen*ggas


Last edited by Walkerboy86; 02-18-2015 at 11:45 PM..
 2 years ago '07        #967
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 Walkerboy86 said:
n*gga trying to spend some money with ol boi and instead of getting back at a n*gga ab the shoes, he comes back in the thread posting up more shoes to show off i swear n*ggas is too fu*kin lame these days. if you cant get em keep it a buck and just say it n*gga. dont respond talking ab "i dont do the mids" when u been posting mad mids in the thread. like i said tho, #Lamen*ggas
First off u sound lame right now. I answer his question told store might have. I dont do all color mid he ask did I have so stop acting like female right now. #StopbeingaFemale
 02-19-2015, 09:24 AM         #968
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cjdipset23 said:
First off u sound lame right now. I answer his question told store might have. I dont do all color mid he ask did I have so stop acting like female right now. #StopbeingaFemale
Bra A n*gga TRYING TO SPEND MONEY WIT U AND U RATHER BE ON SOME LAME LOOK AT ME ATTENTION SEEKING a.ss n*gga sh*t. Im a business man myself. its business over everything bra. Call it what u want but if a n*gga trying to shop with me and is serious ab his sh*t ima make sure i get back at him. U gone come back in posting more shoes avoiding ?s like a female and sh*t . Aint no bi*ches in this thread so aint nb gettin wet over the shoes you showing off bra. Get money and quit trying to be all uppity n*gga
 2 years ago '07        #969
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 Walkerboy86 said:
Bra A n*gga TRYING TO SPEND MONEY WIT U AND U RATHER BE ON SOME LAME LOOK AT ME ATTENTION SEEKING a.ss n*gga sh*t. Im a business man myself. its business over everything bra. Call it what u want but if a n*gga trying to shop with me and is serious ab his sh*t ima make sure i get back at him. U gone come back in posting more shoes avoiding ?s like a female and sh*t . Aint no bi*ches in this thread so aint nb gettin wet over the shoes you showing off bra. Get money and quit trying to be all uppity n*gga
I'm not looking for attention this is my thread. I can post what I want and I buy what I like. I told you I didn't have that shoe and I did say maybe my spot might have it.
 2 years ago '07        #970
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
Bred 1 Retro High just picked up 17 pairs on Feb 13, 2015



Last edited by Cjdipset23; 02-23-2015 at 10:46 PM..
 02-20-2015, 08:04 AM         #971
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cjdipset23 said:
I'm not looking for attention this is my thread. I can post what I want and I buy what I like. I told you I didn't have that shoe and I did say maybe my spot might have it.
Could care less ab what you buy bra. Im just a n*gga trying to shop and spend some cake if you got what i want or can get what i want
And i asked you DID YOUR SPOT HAVE IT? And im STILL waiting on a yes or no. Whole point of me coming at you sideways bra
 2 years ago '06        #972
samsin420 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$5,874 | Props total: 80 80
 Cjdipset23 said:
Bred 1 Retro High just picked up 17 pairs on Feb 13, 2015


Lemme hold a sz 12,bawse.

 2 years ago '07        #973
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 Walkerboy86 said:
Could care less ab what you buy bra. Im just a n*gga trying to shop and spend some cake if you got what i want or can get what i want
And i asked you DID YOUR SPOT HAVE IT? And im STILL waiting on a yes or no. Whole point of me coming at you sideways bra
That color is sold out
 02-20-2015, 05:12 PM         #974
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cjdipset23 said:
That color is sold out
Cool. if i see anything else i want ill hit u up ab it
 2 years ago '06        #975
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,317 | Props total: 202 202
 Cjdipset23 said:
Bred 1 Retro High just picked up 17 pairs on Feb 13, 2015

Yo, wuddup Cj it's been a minute. It's Shan from out of Cleveland ohio I see you still doing yo thang in the sneaker culture. I remember it like yesterday when you sold me my second pair of Yeezys and a few other favs. You always been a hundred in the game, even on youtube. But yeah mane, keep doing it big. getting tinker hatfield customs and working with the brand internally? means a lot big homie
 2 years ago '06        #976
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,317 | Props total: 202 202
Let me know if I can snag a pair of bred 1's off you.. Ain't no rush or anything size 9.5
 2 years ago '07        #977
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 shan0514 said:
Yo, wuddup Cj it's been a minute. It's Shan from out of Cleveland ohio I see you still doing yo thang in the sneaker culture. I remember it like yesterday when you sold me my second pair of Yeezys and a few other favs. You always been a hundred in the game, even on youtube. But yeah mane, keep doing it big. getting tinker hatfield customs and working with the brand internally? means a lot big homie
Thanks homie appreciate. U still remember that lol glad you enjoy the kicks
 2 years ago '12        #978
moth818 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$7,608 | Props total: 1665 1665
 Cjdipset23 said:
Bred 1 Retro High just picked up 17 pairs on Feb 13, 2015

@Cjdipset what good on a size 11.5 or 12
 2 years ago '04        #979
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,298 | Props total: 804 804
@ you got a 10.5 in those Bred 1s?
 2 years ago '07        #980
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 moth818 said:
@Cjdipset what good on a size 11.5 or 12
I sold both of those sizes
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside If Ever a Body was made for P0rn.......This is it
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Family Matters Reunion?
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
This leaked screenshot of niggas puttin a hit out on Lil Herb tho
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside DJ Khaled - I'm the One ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Li..
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Nas Baby Mama Talks Being Pregnant By Jay Z, Ether, Says He Is Insecure..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Netflix Held for Ransom: Hacker Threatens to Release ‘Orange’ Episodes
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Birdman Just Finessed Another Rapper For Their Royalties...You May Ha..
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
The real reason Jesse Williams is splitting from his wife
65 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy