CJ's Shoe Game (Match ME If You Can)J

most viewed right now
 187
Image(s) inside Who needs a laugh
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 109
NBA LAMELO BALL GETS EXPOSED GETS SHUT DOWN by TYLER JOHNSON'S (MIAMI HEAT) LI..
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside End of an era: Kim Kardashian's ass looking like a wet pillow stepped ..
191 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
NBA Devin bookers has a transgender sis
61 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 9 years ago '07        #401
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 TheChamp86 said:
I would never wear any Jordans.they look to basketball for me.

Skate shoes>basketball shoes

fu*k a jordan
if u like skate shoes do u i guess
 9 years ago '07        #402
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 STATIC™ said:
aye dont hate on forces my nig..........anybody who camps outside for a shoe is crazy ya dig.......if i do that sh*t im campin out bare feet so i can rock them soon as i buy them.....wear them bi*chs to bed in the shower and the pull everything

once again

FORCES ARE FOR GROWN MEN
I like any shoes that look good dont matter me too. I like forces the str8 i just dont do em all the time. But if u a air force person then do u i dont have a problem with that. :applause:
 01-20-2008, 08:28 AM         #403
TheChamp86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice collection tho,i must say :)

i only got like 14 new pairs on the shelf,but around here thats alot,but i guess im far from a big dogg level lol
 9 years ago '04        #404
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
skate shoes are some of the most comfortable sneakers i have ever worn...werd to that
 9 years ago '04        #405
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,652 | Props total: 102 102
 circleinsidebox said:
GIMME DAT sh*t n*gga
CEMENT 4'S :wow:
no such thing as cement 4's they are cookie 4's that is not a cement print
 9 years ago '07        #406
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
Im BacKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Og 10s ds Sacramento

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '05        #407
circleinsidebox 
space
avatar space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
bumpin this
for the greatest shoe collection ive ever seen
 01-21-2008, 02:59 PM         #408
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cjdipset23 said:
Im BacKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Og 10s ds Sacramento

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

yo i need my shoes back its been a week already....have them ready for me when i pick them up
 01-21-2008, 03:23 PM         #409
Teflonic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cjdipset23 said:
Im BacKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Og 10s ds Sacramento

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

ok yall, give him the plaque already goddamn will someone sticky this?
 9 years ago '05        #410
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,347 | Props total: 332 332
Damn I Need Those!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #411
circleinsidebox 
space
avatar space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 synopsis03 said:
no such thing as cement 4's they are cookie 4's that is not a cement print

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #412
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,652 | Props total: 102 102
^^^^ it can say what it wants but me and u both know what cement print looks like those are called bred 4's thanks for trying but u have failed
 9 years ago '04        #413
sideshow20 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 335 335
Ur shoe game is ok but he got you beat fam



and here is his updated page on page 5



not hatin just showin you who is already ahead of you by a long shot.

i am on nt and these are not mines.


Last edited by sideshow20; 01-22-2008 at 12:22 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #414
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
werd ijapino has one of the sickest Jordan collections i have EVER seen...this picture always amazes me no matter how many times i see it...


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #415
sideshow20 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 335 335
sorry i had to show him that...where he at now?
 01-22-2008, 04:06 PM         #416
WallyRokk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam all those 11s he didnt have the citrus tho

sh*t most of his collection is jut the same shoe over and over
and a lot of retros
i dunno
i think ive seen better
its not about quantity but quality to me
 9 years ago '04        #417
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
well....hopefully no offense was taken...I personally dont like when sneakerheads try to show up other sneakerheads with their collection...Something like "Pshh That aint nothing, look at what i got".....If u got 3 pairs of sneakers or 300 pairs of sneakers it doesnt matter...Being a sneakerhead is beyond any collection out there...Its a mentality...A state of mind...You know what im saying?...I know cats who cant afford sneakers left and right that only have 2 pairs of sneakers but yet are some of the biggest sneakerheads i know, based on their knowledge and pure love of the sneakers of yesterday and today...

ijapino does indeed have one of the sickest Jay collections i have ever seen though as said....Thats not to say other peoples collections arent nice either...Me personally though, i couldnt be happy with ijapino's collection...Like i said in an earlier post i love a variety...some people have their love for one though, so whatever floats ya boat
 9 years ago '04        #418
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,652 | Props total: 102 102
 2 FN LoW said:
well....hopefully no offense was taken...I personally dont like when sneakerheads try to show up other sneakerheads with their collection...Something like "Pshh That aint nothing, look at what i got".....If u got 3 pairs of sneakers or 300 pairs of sneakers it doesnt matter...Being a sneakerhead is beyond any collection out there...Its a mentality...A state of mind...You know what im saying?...I know cats who cant afford sneakers left and right that only have 2 pairs of sneakers but yet are some of the biggest sneakerheads i know, based on their knowledge and pure love of the sneakers of yesterday and today...

ijapino does indeed have one of the sickest Jay collections i have ever seen though as said....Thats not to say other peoples collections arent nice either...Me personally though, i couldnt be happy with ijapino's collection...Like i said in an earlier post i love a variety...some people have their love for one though, so whatever floats ya boat
they could be the same person and he just uses an alias lol i do that at times
 9 years ago '07        #419
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 sideshow20 said:
Ur shoe game is ok but he got you beat fam



and here is his updated page on page 5



not hatin just showin you who is already ahead of you by a long shot.

i am on nt and these are not mines.
i been seen his collection it great that good for him we both have alot of the same shoes. I have no problem with his collection its tight like mine i know other ppl on websites who have atleast every jordans from 1985-until now so its nothing. u should have post ur kicks to let ppl see wut u have not post someone else collection
 01-22-2008, 06:19 PM         #420
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the hate....wow..mean collection cj...i never really liked fukin wit basketball shoes but this is insipration...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
4/24 WWF Raw - braun disposes of midget jobber kalisto once and for all
638 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Coming to America: 12 Little Known Facts About the Goat Comedy
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside White man blinking meme thread (Hip Hop Edition)
472 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Blockbuster Video's unexpected sequel
130 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Mugshot Of The Week: Expert Wood Handler
61 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Fast 9 poster courtesy of Tyrese
102 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Guy comes home early to find hisgirl cheating with her step brother an..
218 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside If She aint a Dime, I don't know who is
80 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy