CJ's Shoe Game (Match ME If You Can)J

most viewed right now
Hoops hottie's sexy basketball videos are a total slam dunk
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
178 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
shut
the
fu*k
up
 04-10-2007, 10:12 PM         #182
sebizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u post 4 shoes and u think u got him beat.. maybe u should actually Look at the past 12 pages to see the other kicks this cat has posted..
 11 years ago '04        #183
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
Jealousy is a Weak Emotion....I Gotta Overcome that

but throughout your vast collection i think the only pair i got that ididnt see where the black and white 14s...you prolly got um....i prolly missed um

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '07        #184
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75 OP
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 Donaldsjuan said:
Yeaaaah, A real shoe collector (wearing his cool greys) I see, that makes a bunch of sence.
You in for the f!ght of yo life! Evil do-er. Them fake a.ss jays cant out last my real joints. I do this for real, So sence the cool greys are heavily bootlegged (as shown above)
for my next trick, I'll flash a few not so bootleg-able ones!

Stick around folks and watch as a true jordan collector puts an end to fakes, once and for all! ! !

[pic - click to view]

ok dude u have some jordans and im happy for you y u talking sh*t i never talk sh*t to know body on boxden but that cool cause i respect ppl collections if they respect mine its not about being the best just do wut you do. I have sh*t i havent even wore just yet but like camron told jay-z on the gettin down young joc remix "U a player hater i dont play those game . U must be swaggerless but i like your stuff. u want a cookie for postin up 11s low well im happy for u dude. Collector wear some of there sh*t u keep tryin to save your jordan they will dry rot on ur a**. But wutever make u happy. dudes on here probably laughing at u i bet. peace homie be cool dont take shoes that serious u will be ok just material stuff calm down. But i respect the dudes on boxden who know about shoes and know when a person like me is legit. holla at me my dudes. i also have a extra pair 11s low snakes and white/columbia and a different size holla and dont be going take pics of ur friends sh*t either

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Cjdipset23; 02-06-2008 at 01:20 AM..
 04-10-2007, 10:57 PM         #185
tymbradley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sonned!!!!!
 11 years ago '07        #186
space
space
 PHILADELPHIA said:
Jealousy is a Weak Emotion....I Gotta Overcome that

but throughout your vast collection i think the only pair i got that ididnt see where the black and white 14s...you prolly got um....i prolly missed um

[pic - click to view]

i have em too just never post em up i have the og and the retro u will see but nice 14s
 04-11-2007, 12:31 AM         #187
bizzarr323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**wakes up from kitchen floor......looks @ screen....passes out**......damn man I want the Borduex's. PM me.
 04-11-2007, 12:46 AM         #188
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn do you have stock in jordan too?!
 04-11-2007, 12:53 AM         #189
Dp the great 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cj good sh*t man, fk the hater, das y i dont even come on BX like dat no mo, full of dumb a.ss haters, and ppl who dont kno sh*t bout shoes, but keep it homie, but ill leave on a good note, u got deese? lol

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #190
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 409 409
this n*gga said gum bottom he dont know nothing about soles turning yellow.
 11 years ago '05        #191
raymondfrdrck 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
dude you can look at some of the boxes and please let me know when some of those colors came out
 11 years ago '07        #192
space
space
 Dp the great said:
cj good sh*t man, fk the hater, das y i dont even come on BX like dat no mo, full of dumb a.ss haters, and ppl who dont kno sh*t bout shoes, but keep it homie, but ill leave on a good note, u got deese? lol

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Those three shoes r nice could have got em but didn't i might one day. Good og 10s but i also have og stuff as u can see peace. Thanks for showing me em

Last edited by Cjdipset23; 04-11-2007 at 09:56 AM..
 04-11-2007, 10:06 AM         #193
constant_hustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

niceeeee

[pic - click to view]

04-11-2007, 10:18 AM         #194
constant_hustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donaldsjuan said:
Yeaaaah, A real shoe collector (wearing his cool greys) I see, that makes a bunch of sence.
You in for the f!ght of yo life! Evil do-er. Them fake a.ss jays cant out last my real joints. I do this for real, So sence the cool greys are heavily bootlegged (as shown above)
for my next trick, I'll flash a few not so bootleg-able ones!

Stick around folks and watch as a true jordan collector puts an end to fakes, once and for all! ! !

aye player, lemmie give you some advice .... quit while your ahead. cj got nothin but authentic sh*t in his collection. your sh*t aint fu*kin wit his. he pulled out all the ones you pulled out .... and some. like i said stop now while that foot is only half way in your mouth ..... this guy will shut you down, real talk.
 04-11-2007, 10:21 AM         #195
constant_hustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donaldsjuan said:

Im a shoe (SB) collector .... and i rock All if not most of my sh*t.... All your collecting is Dust homie. Im collecting broken necks.
 11 years ago '04        #196
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,383 | Props total: 20 20
 Cjdipset23 said:
ok dude u have some jordans and im happy for you y u talking sh*t i never talk sh*t to know body on boxden but that cool cause i respect ppl collections if they respect mine its not about being the best just do wut you do. I have sh*t i havent even wore just yet but like camron told jay-z on the gettin down young joc remix "U a player hater i dont play those game . U must be swaggerless but i like your stuff. u want a cookie for postin up 11s low well im happy for u dude. Collector wear some of there sh*t u keep tryin to save your jordan they will dry rot on ur a**. But wutever make u happy. dudes on here probably laughing at u i bet. peace homie be cool dont take shoes that serious u will be ok just material stuff calm down. But i respect the dudes on boxden who know about shoes and know when a person like me is legit. holla at me my dudes. i also have a extra pair 11s low snakes and white/columbia and a different size holla and dont be going take pics of ur friends sh*t either

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

sh*tted on em......
 11 years ago '07        #197
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 102 102
 Cjdipset23 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Man I thought the name is this thread was "Match me if u can" I thought u wanted someone to "match u" as in a lil kick comp my bad,,, guess I read it wrong?
I guess if a n*gga wanna play you in madden he's a hater too. (Let Boxden tell it)
I'll leave ya thread alone cuzo!
cuz its getting too emotional on here.
 04-11-2007, 11:43 AM         #198
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you wanna compete make a new thread with a poll and have people vote
 11 years ago '07        #199
space
space
 Donaldsjuan said:
Man I thought the name is this thread was "Match me if u can" I thought u wanted someone to "match u" as in a lil kick comp my bad,,, guess I read it wrong?
I guess if a n*gga wanna play you in madden he's a hater too. (Let Boxden tell it)
its cool dude good shoes u have no big deal
 04-11-2007, 03:20 PM         #200
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donaldsjuan said:
And calling his sh*t fake and supposedly going to expose him is just competition?
Funny how it changes when dude just murked you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
394 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nov 15 - Terry Crews names his molester live
77 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
149 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
410 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Another married thot teacher gets sexually assaults youngin
75 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Why You Shouldn't Fly on Spirit Airlines
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Creed 2
63 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy