CJ's Shoe Game (Match ME If You Can)J

most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Vin reportedly said he'd beat the Rock's ass for real because he was a ..
45 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 56
NFL New Report Explains Aaron Hernandez Killed Odin Lloyd Because Lloyd Knew A..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Wendy Williams Is Asstowndid By A Member In Her Audience
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Joe Budden Interviews Banga's Brother Trife Gangsta & Sends SHOTS @ Tro..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 10 years ago '04        #181
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,510 | Props total: 6 6
shut
the
fu*k
up
 04-10-2007, 09:12 PM         #182
sebizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u post 4 shoes and u think u got him beat.. maybe u should actually Look at the past 12 pages to see the other kicks this cat has posted..
 10 years ago '04        #183
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
Jealousy is a Weak Emotion....I Gotta Overcome that



but throughout your vast collection i think the only pair i got that ididnt see where the black and white 14s...you prolly got um....i prolly missed um


[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '07        #184
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 Donaldsjuan said:
Yeaaaah, A real shoe collector (wearing his cool greys) I see, that makes a bunch of sence.
You in for the f!ght of yo life! Evil do-er. Them fake a.ss jays cant out last my real joints. I do this for real, So sence the cool greys are heavily bootlegged (as shown above)
for my next trick, I'll flash a few not so bootleg-able ones!

Stick around folks and watch as a true jordan collector puts an end to fakes, once and for all! ! !




[pic - click to view]

ok dude u have some jordans and im happy for you y u talking sh*t i never talk sh*t to know body on boxden but that cool cause i respect ppl collections if they respect mine its not about being the best just do wut you do. I have sh*t i havent even wore just yet but like camron told jay-z on the gettin down young joc remix "U a player hater i dont play those game . U must be swaggerless but i like your stuff. u want a cookie for postin up 11s low well im happy for u dude. Collector wear some of there sh*t u keep tryin to save your jordan they will dry rot on ur a**. But wutever make u happy. dudes on here probably laughing at u i bet. peace homie be cool dont take shoes that serious u will be ok just material stuff calm down. But i respect the dudes on boxden who know about shoes and know when a person like me is legit. holla at me my dudes. i also have a extra pair 11s low snakes and white/columbia and a different size holla and dont be going take pics of ur friends sh*t either


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Cjdipset23; 02-06-2008 at 12:20 AM..
 04-10-2007, 09:57 PM         #185
tymbradley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sonned!!!!!
 10 years ago '07        #186
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 PHILADELPHIA said:
Jealousy is a Weak Emotion....I Gotta Overcome that



but throughout your vast collection i think the only pair i got that ididnt see where the black and white 14s...you prolly got um....i prolly missed um


[pic - click to view]

i have em too just never post em up i have the og and the retro u will see but nice 14s
 04-10-2007, 11:31 PM         #187
bizzarr323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**wakes up from kitchen floor......looks @ screen....passes out**......damn man I want the Borduex's. PM me.
 04-10-2007, 11:46 PM         #188
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn do you have stock in jordan too?!
 04-10-2007, 11:53 PM         #189
Dp the great 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cj good sh*t man, fk the hater, das y i dont even come on BX like dat no mo, full of dumb a.ss haters, and ppl who dont kno sh*t bout shoes, but keep it homie, but ill leave on a good note, u got deese? lol


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '05        #190
Adamsville4real 
space
avatar space
space
$5,816 | Props total: 256 256
this n*gga said gum bottom he dont know nothing about soles turning yellow.
 10 years ago '05        #191
raymondfrdrck 
space
avatar space
space
$265 | Props total: 5 5
dude you can look at some of the boxes and please let me know when some of those colors came out
 10 years ago '07        #192
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 Dp the great said:
cj good sh*t man, fk the hater, das y i dont even come on BX like dat no mo, full of dumb a.ss haters, and ppl who dont kno sh*t bout shoes, but keep it homie, but ill leave on a good note, u got deese? lol


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Those three shoes r nice could have got em but didn't i might one day. Good og 10s but i also have og stuff as u can see peace. Thanks for showing me em


Last edited by Cjdipset23; 04-11-2007 at 08:56 AM..
 04-11-2007, 09:06 AM         #193
constant_hustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

niceeeee

[pic - click to view]


 04-11-2007, 09:18 AM         #194
constant_hustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donaldsjuan said:
Yeaaaah, A real shoe collector (wearing his cool greys) I see, that makes a bunch of sence.
You in for the f!ght of yo life! Evil do-er. Them fake a.ss jays cant out last my real joints. I do this for real, So sence the cool greys are heavily bootlegged (as shown above)
for my next trick, I'll flash a few not so bootleg-able ones!

Stick around folks and watch as a true jordan collector puts an end to fakes, once and for all! ! !

aye player, lemmie give you some advice .... quit while your ahead. cj got nothin but authentic sh*t in his collection. your sh*t aint fu*kin wit his. he pulled out all the ones you pulled out .... and some. like i said stop now while that foot is only half way in your mouth ..... this guy will shut you down, real talk.
 04-11-2007, 09:21 AM         #195
constant_hustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donaldsjuan said:
Yeaaaah, A real shoe collector (wearing his cool greys) I see, that makes a bunch of sence.

Im a shoe (SB) collector .... and i rock All if not most of my sh*t.... All your collecting is Dust homie. Im collecting broken necks.
 10 years ago '04        #196
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 14 14
 Cjdipset23 said:
ok dude u have some jordans and im happy for you y u talking sh*t i never talk sh*t to know body on boxden but that cool cause i respect ppl collections if they respect mine its not about being the best just do wut you do. I have sh*t i havent even wore just yet but like camron told jay-z on the gettin down young joc remix "U a player hater i dont play those game . U must be swaggerless but i like your stuff. u want a cookie for postin up 11s low well im happy for u dude. Collector wear some of there sh*t u keep tryin to save your jordan they will dry rot on ur a**. But wutever make u happy. dudes on here probably laughing at u i bet. peace homie be cool dont take shoes that serious u will be ok just material stuff calm down. But i respect the dudes on boxden who know about shoes and know when a person like me is legit. holla at me my dudes. i also have a extra pair 11s low snakes and white/columbia and a different size holla and dont be going take pics of ur friends sh*t either


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



sh*tted on em......
 10 years ago '07        #197
Donaldsjuan 
space
avatar space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 21 21
 Cjdipset23 said:
ok dude u have some jordans and im happy for you y u talking sh*t i never talk sh*t to know body on boxden but that cool cause i respect ppl collections if they respect mine its not about being the best just do wut you do. I have sh*t i havent even wore just yet but like camron told jay-z on the gettin down young joc remix "U a player hater i dont play those game . U must be swaggerless but i like your stuff. u want a cookie for postin up 11s low well im happy for u dude. Collector wear some of there sh*t u keep tryin to save your jordan they will dry rot on ur a**. But wutever make u happy. dudes on here probably laughing at u i bet. peace homie be cool dont take shoes that serious u will be ok just material stuff calm down. But i respect the dudes on boxden who know about shoes and know when a person like me is legit. holla at me my dudes. i also have a extra pair 11s low snakes and white/columbia and a different size holla and dont be going take pics of ur friends sh*t either


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Man I thought the name is this thread was "Match me if u can" I thought u wanted someone to "match u" as in a lil kick comp my bad,,, guess I read it wrong?
I guess if a n*gga wanna play you in madden he's a hater too. (Let Boxden tell it)
I'll leave ya thread alone cuzo!
cuz its getting too emotional on here.
 04-11-2007, 10:43 AM         #198
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you wanna compete make a new thread with a poll and have people vote
 10 years ago '07        #199
Cjdipset23 69 heat pts69 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 682 682
 Donaldsjuan said:
Man I thought the name is this thread was "Match me if u can" I thought u wanted someone to "match u" as in a lil kick comp my bad,,, guess I read it wrong?
I guess if a n*gga wanna play you in madden he's a hater too. (Let Boxden tell it)
I'll leave ya thread alone cuzo!
cuz its getting too emotional on here.
its cool dude good shoes u have no big deal
 04-11-2007, 02:20 PM         #200
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donaldsjuan said:
Man I thought the name is this thread was "Match me if u can" I thought u wanted someone to "match u" as in a lil kick comp my bad,,, guess I read it wrong?
I guess if a n*gga wanna play you in madden he's a hater too. (Let Boxden tell it)
I'll leave ya thread alone cuzo!
cuz its getting too emotional on here.
And calling his sh*t fake and supposedly going to expose him is just competition?
Funny how it changes when dude just murked you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
New: Crazy story about 50 Cent acting Crazy at NYC CLUB "The Tunnel"
54 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Who cares what her face looks like
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
UTP Skip (Of Juvenile fame) assaults Twitch streamer and destroys his $5k camera
148 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Max B Interview On Funkmaster Flex (Snippet)
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside ONE OF 2PACS KILLER KEEFE D finally getting paid to tell the real story..
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
PS4 and PS4 Pro Firmware 4.50-4.55 Jailbroken!?
34 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Stallone, Ving Rhames,Michelle Yeoh's roles revealed as...
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside The Evolution of Lil' Wayne (1996-2017)
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy