Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #21
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
andis is the best under $100
 11 years ago '04        #22
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
damn I was never able to line my own sh*t up... I kno this probably sounds stupid, but anyone got any tutorial websites or somethin on how to cut your own hair?

im never really satisfied when I go to a barber and do it, and it leads to me leaving my hair for months
 04-09-2007, 12:17 AM         #23
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
damn I was never able to line my own sh*t up... I kno this probably sounds stupid, but anyone got any tutorial websites or somethin on how to cut your own hair?

im never really satisfied when I go to a barber and do it, and it leads to me leaving my hair for months

A steady hand, patience, and being abel to follow a pattern that looks correct on your face.
 04-09-2007, 12:18 AM         #24
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhanDST said:
with the t outliners, what is the difference in cut between the 1 n 2 versions

The motor is faster and better in version 2 so the it's going to cut better faster.
 04-09-2007, 04:56 AM         #25
bayareamex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back years ago, i got the
Andis T-Liner ( best for liner )
&
Wahl Senior ( best for clippers )

at for around 40$ each ...
 04-09-2007, 09:34 AM         #26
sonicj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bayareamex said:
back years ago, i got the
Andis T-Liner ( best for liner )
&
Wahl Senior ( best for clippers )

at for around 40$ each ...
is this what u have?

im thinkin about gettin it...
 04-09-2007, 10:02 AM         #27
KhanDST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do any of u guys get this problem? when u give urself a line up, does one side come out clean n the other side sloppy, i can never seem to get bot sides clean, maybe its the clippers i was using, they tend to heat up and was unbearable to hold
 04-09-2007, 04:57 PM         #28
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andis>Osters>Wahls

Andis Faders & Osters faders give you the same cut quality because they have the same motors (Master Fader & Classic 76/Titan) the only difference is the Andis are adjustable and more durable than the Oster (Classic 76 & Titan)...

The Andis T-Outliners cut lower that all other trimmers (liners) on the market giving you a crispier line they cut a 0.01mm and all the other cut at 0.02mm.

Andis Master Faders rule over all others because they don't get caught up in the hair and they just eat through hair giving you a smooth cut everytime. The Osters do too, but sometimes hair can get clogged in the air vents and the cooling system may blow hair around fu*king you up. You can use about any Faders if you know how to cut, but if you want the best going with the Andis or the Classic 76.
 11 years ago '07        #29
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 sonicj said:
is this what u have?

im thinkin about gettin it...
NAH HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE WAHL SENIOR AND YOUR ITEM IS SHOWING IS A WAHL 5 STAR. THEY ARE BOTH GOOD CLIPPERS. I'D PREFER THE 5 STAR. BUT WHATEVER CLIPPER YOU DECIDE TO GET MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE A FLAT BLADE MOST OF THEM COME WITH A DIFFERENT BLADE, FLAT BLADES ARE BETTER FOR FADING AND CUT CLOSER AND MORE CRISPPIER TO THE SKIN.
 11 years ago '07        #30
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 King Juels said:
Andis>Osters>Wahls

Andis Faders & Osters faders give you the same cut quality because they have the same motors (Master Fader & Classic 76/Titan) the only difference is the Andis are adjustable and more durable than the Oster (Classic 76 & Titan)...

The Andis T-Outliners cut lower that all other trimmers (liners) on the market giving you a crispier line they cut a 0.01mm and all the other cut at 0.02mm.

Andis Master Faders rule over all others because they don't get caught up in the hair and they just eat through hair giving you a smooth cut everytime. The Osters do too, but sometimes hair can get clogged in the air vents and the cooling system may blow hair around fu*king you up. You can use about any Faders if you know how to cut, but if you want the best going with the Andis or the Classic 76.
TO ME THIS IS ALL PERSONAL PREFERENCE, I'VE BEEN CUTTING WITH THE ANDIS MASTER ALL MY LIFE AND I'M STARTING TO HATE IT. 1 WELL BECAUSE ITS TOO HEAVY AND 2 WELL BECAUSE THE ADJUSTER ON THE NEW MASTERS MOVES BY ITSELF WHICH MAKES A HAIR CUT TAKE LONGER. I THINK IMMA GO WITH THE WAHL 5 STAR WITH A FLAT BLADE. MY BARBER USES IT AND EVERY NICE BARBER IN MIAMI USES IT.
 11 years ago '04        #31
mrmagnifacent42 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 0 0
go to 360 waves dot net they they got tuturials on how to adjust clippers and how to cut you won hair.
 11 years ago '04        #32
SharkyLocz408 
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 58 58
 MELODY said:
TO ME THIS IS ALL PERSONAL PREFERENCE, I'VE BEEN CUTTING WITH THE ANDIS MASTER ALL MY LIFE AND I'M STARTING TO HATE IT. 1 WELL BECAUSE ITS TOO HEAVY AND 2 WELL BECAUSE THE ADJUSTER ON THE NEW MASTERS MOVES BY ITSELF WHICH MAKES A HAIR CUT TAKE LONGER. I THINK IMMA GO WITH THE WAHL 5 STAR WITH A FLAT BLADE. MY BARBER USES IT AND EVERY NICE BARBER IN MIAMI USES IT.
Yeap I own the Andi's fade master & I hate evrytime I go to cut it, the adjuster moves by itself. & It's kinda hard to keep your thumb on it when your cutting your own hair. I love how it can blend evrything but I also hate how the adjuster moves evrywhere..

plus that sh*t's heavy as fu*k!
 11 years ago '04        #33
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
yeah 360 all day..
 04-09-2007, 07:17 PM         #34
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basically get the clippers with the rotary motor..they are more powerful and durable.. ur going to have to pay 90+ for some high quality clippers..
Andis Excel
or master
Oster Classic 76

and you can also purchase different blades that can cut better... i think the lowest is like size 00000..
 04-10-2007, 12:30 PM         #35
shaolin_prince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not lookin to do a fade or a line up i shave my head bald with a wahl shaver i dont use any gaurd...is there any head shavers that cut even closer like almost bald so i cn do my whole head?
i hate using the shaving cream and bic type razors i shave my face with.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy