Houston Rockets (4) vs. Utah Jazz (5)

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Wins this Series and in how many games?
Rockets in 4 3 6.67%
Rockets in 5 6 13.33%
Rockets in 6 20 44.44%
Rockets in 7 5 11.11%
Jazz in 4 1 2.22%
Jazz in 5 2 4.44%
Jazz in 6 5 11.11%
Jazz in 7 3 6.67%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-19-2007, 12:27 PM         #61
lhollingsworth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rockets in 5
 11 years ago '05        #62
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 1186 1186
rockets in 4
 11 years ago '06        #63
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
(...just goin on a rant...)

The Jazz....wow...been a long time since they've been in the postseason...or it at least seems that way. I remember the last time they were in the playoffs...played the Kings....it was the last time the nation John "the pasty gangsta" Stockton was in uniform...Karl Malone was a few months away from going to the Lakers and Kirilenko was just getting his feet wet as an NBA player...since then, Utah fans have been waiting to get back in the playoffs, and the fron office did one hell of a job getting them back to this stage...in my opinion, the next BIG move they'll have to make is finding a new coach whenever Jerry Sloan leaves.

I think my Rockets will beat the Jazz in this series, but I gotta give credit where credit is due...Utah's been out of the playoffs for years, and they're finally in thanks to the Front Office making some great moves.

(You Jazz fans, all two of yall...props to you guys for sticking with the Jazz...or this series on this board would be uhhhh...what's the word....oh yeah...boring.)

GO ROCKETS....late.
 04-20-2007, 01:25 PM         #64
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaShark316 said:
(...just goin on a rant...)

The Jazz....wow...been a long time since they've been in the postseason...or it at least seems that way. I remember the last time they were in the playoffs...played the Kings....it was the last time the nation John "the pasty gangsta" Stockton was in uniform...Karl Malone was a few months away from going to the Lakers and Kirilenko was just getting his feet wet as an NBA player...since then, Utah fans have been waiting to get back in the playoffs, and the fron office did one hell of a job getting them back to this stage...in my opinion, the next BIG move they'll have to make is finding a new coach whenever Jerry Sloan leaves.

I think my Rockets will beat the Jazz in this series, but I gotta give credit where credit is due...Utah's been out of the playoffs for years, and they're finally in thanks to the Front Office making some great moves.

(You Jazz fans, all two of yall...props to you guys for sticking with the Jazz...or this series on this board would be uhhhh...what's the word....oh yeah...boring.)

GO ROCKETS....late.
:applause: Except the part about the Rockets supposedly beating the Jazz. :D
 11 years ago '05        #65
Htown_Koopa 
space
avatar space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
Rockets in 5. Jazz might get lucky and get one win
 04-20-2007, 01:30 PM         #66
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
Rockets in 5. Jazz might get lucky and get one win

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '05        #67
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 1186 1186
 ThaShark316 said:
(You Jazz fans, all two of yall...props to you guys for sticking with the Jazz...or this series on this board would be uhhhh...what's the word....oh yeah...boring.)

GO ROCKETS....late.
man i laughed so hard when i read dat
 04-20-2007, 02:12 PM         #68
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This series might go the distance...but I'm hoping Rocket's get it done in 5 because we'll need our rest for the next series.
 04-20-2007, 03:11 PM         #69
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin' figures I have to work tomorrow evening when the game is on. At least I can follow the score on my phone.
 04-20-2007, 04:36 PM         #70
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo said:
This series might go the distance...but I'm hoping Rocket's get it done in 5 because we'll need our rest for the next series.
The Rockets will have plenty time to rest on the couch for the next series.
 11 years ago '05        #71
D-BLOCK4LIFE 
space
space
space
$1,111 | Props total: 0 0
rockets in 5
 04-20-2007, 05:53 PM         #72
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
The Rockets will have plenty time to rest on the couch for the next series.
Holla back at us Rocket's fans about 5 games into the series and we'll if you still talking mess...
 11 years ago '04        #73
money36 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
T mac will get to the 2nd round this year. Rockets in 6
 04-20-2007, 05:59 PM         #74
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo said:
Holla back at us Rocket's fans about 5 games into the series and we'll if you still talking mess...
We'll see how quickly your tune changes after Game 1.
 04-20-2007, 06:02 PM         #75
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
We'll see how quickly your tune changes after Game 1.
The masses don't want to see Utah choke in the finals...AGAIN...so why not end the madness now and go home after the 1st round
 04-20-2007, 06:05 PM         #76
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
An outside perspective:

GEORGE KARL Denver coach
"It seems like Utah, for me, would have a little bit of an edge because this team, Houston, has kind of a new team - as far as going into their first playoff series together. . . . It just seems like Utah is more playoff-ready. But it will probably be a long series. Which team has an advantage is a question that probably won't be answered until Game 5 or Game 6."

DEVEAN GEORGE Dallas guard
"That's going to be a good series because of the matchup differences. You know, the Yao Ming thing. He's inside, but [Mehmet] Okur, he goes out. . . . Unless they're going to put Yao on Boozer. That's why it's going to be interesting - seeing how they will match up. But that's a real coin-flip series, if you ask me."

DEVIN HARRIS Dallas guard
"Obviously, you have a team offensively that moves the ball extremely well in Utah. They have great shooters who space the floor. On the other side, you have superstars in Yao and T-Mac, who can pretty much take over games at any point in time. So you have a team effort on one side and more superstars - guys who can go one-on-one - on the other side."

JOSH HOWARD Dallas forward
"The Rockets have Yao down low. They have T-Mac, of course. Houston has great role players, too. And the Jazz, they have Okur and Boozer and Williams. . . . Now that I think about it, though, the upside might be Utah. They have Matt Harpring coming off the bench, and you can't really name one guy who comes off the bench for the Rockets."

RAJA BELL Phoenix guard and former Jazzman
"It should be a pretty interesting series. Both of them are kind of halfcourt teams. They both like to go inside a lot. So those similarities are going to make for an interesting series. Deron is probably the key for Utah. You've got Memo, Yao, Carlos - a lot of bigs who like to do their thing. So Deron is probably the X-factor."

SCOTT PADGETT Memphis forward who played for Utah and Houston
"Houston has two big weapons - Yao and T-Mac - and everybody else plays off them. You know going into that series that you have to stop Yao and T-Mac, whereas Utah has more guys in their rotation that can hurt you. Obviously Carlos and Deron and Mehmet get theirs most nights. But they have five or six other guys that can come in and have big nights, too."

"You know Jeff is going to have Houston prepared. He's going to know every freaking thing the Jazz do. It's going to come down to an execution thing, and if the Jazz execute like they do on most nights, they'll be tough even if [the Rockets] know what's coming because they have a lot of weapons. You can't focus on stopping just one or two guys when you play Utah."
 04-20-2007, 06:24 PM         #77
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
An outside perspective:

GEORGE KARL Denver coach
"It seems like Utah, for me, would have a little bit of an edge because this team, Houston, has kind of a new team - as far as going into their first playoff series together. . . . It just seems like Utah is more playoff-ready. But it will probably be a long series. Which team has an advantage is a question that probably won't be answered until Game 5 or Game 6."

DEVEAN GEORGE Dallas guard
"That's going to be a good series because of the matchup differences. You know, the Yao Ming thing. He's inside, but [Mehmet] Okur, he goes out. . . . Unless they're going to put Yao on Boozer. That's why it's going to be interesting - seeing how they will match up. But that's a real coin-flip series, if you ask me."

DEVIN HARRIS Dallas guard
"Obviously, you have a team offensively that moves the ball extremely well in Utah. They have great shooters who space the floor. On the other side, you have superstars in Yao and T-Mac, who can pretty much take over games at any point in time. So you have a team effort on one side and more superstars - guys who can go one-on-one - on the other side."

JOSH HOWARD Dallas forward
"The Rockets have Yao down low. They have T-Mac, of course. Houston has great role players, too. And the Jazz, they have Okur and Boozer and Williams. . . . Now that I think about it, though, the upside might be Utah. They have Matt Harpring coming off the bench, and you can't really name one guy who comes off the bench for the Rockets."

RAJA BELL Phoenix guard and former Jazzman
"It should be a pretty interesting series. Both of them are kind of halfcourt teams. They both like to go inside a lot. So those similarities are going to make for an interesting series. Deron is probably the key for Utah. You've got Memo, Yao, Carlos - a lot of bigs who like to do their thing. So Deron is probably the X-factor."

SCOTT PADGETT Memphis forward who played for Utah and Houston
"Houston has two big weapons - Yao and T-Mac - and everybody else plays off them. You know going into that series that you have to stop Yao and T-Mac, whereas Utah has more guys in their rotation that can hurt you. Obviously Carlos and Deron and Mehmet get theirs most nights. But they have five or six other guys that can come in and have big nights, too."

"You know Jeff is going to have Houston prepared. He's going to know every freaking thing the Jazz do. It's going to come down to an execution thing, and if the Jazz execute like they do on most nights, they'll be tough even if [the Rockets] know what's coming because they have a lot of weapons. You can't focus on stopping just one or two guys when you play Utah."
That's a biased report right there...I'm sure there are just as many that think oppositely of what you just posted...smh
 04-20-2007, 06:30 PM         #78
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t this one is a tough one to call...I'll take the team with the home court advantage in this one..Rockets in 7..

I'm willing to bet that this series will have at least 2 overtime games.
 11 years ago '06        #79
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
im so amped up for this game..
 04-20-2007, 07:50 PM         #80
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tmac was gettin crunk on sportscenter steven smith was interviewin him
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
163 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy