Houston Rockets (4) vs. Utah Jazz (5)

most viewed right now
 70
 Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
5 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Wins this Series and in how many games?
Rockets in 4 3 6.67%
Rockets in 5 6 13.33%
Rockets in 6 20 44.44%
Rockets in 7 5 11.11%
Jazz in 4 1 2.22%
Jazz in 5 2 4.44%
Jazz in 6 5 11.11%
Jazz in 7 3 6.67%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #241
KE3 
space
avatar space
space
$879 | Props total: 12 12
...I thought Rafer was gonna keep knocking down shots, wrong. Thought they would stay on the offensive boards, wrong. Someone just step up besides the big two players, nope. Wow, you'll have to drop 30 plus T-Mac. A lot of work ahead, ain't this some sh*t. I said Rockets in 6, but inside I felt like Rockets in 7. And this series might just go seven, its the closest series probably.


Last edited by KE3; 04-28-2007 at 10:31 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #242
Htown_Koopa 
space
avatar space
space
$2,680 | Props total: 16 16
Tmac is garbage. He fu*king suck damn
 11 years ago '06        #243
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1374 1374
This is horrible!! Houston is playing sh*tty as fu*k!!
 11 years ago '04        #244
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 261 261
Jazz taking it to the Rockets.
 11 years ago '04        #245
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 261 261
OH sh*t!! 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter!
 11 years ago '06        #246
25toLife 
space
avatar space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
wow, finally a game in this series is entertaining. fisher look hungry as hell for another ring...yet tmac hasnt been outta the first round, and hes playing like sh*t.

 11 years ago '06        #247
KE3 
space
avatar space
space
$879 | Props total: 12 12
 rashad0715 said:
OH sh*t!! 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter!
Ain't this some sh*t...
 11 years ago '04        #248
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 261 261
 25toLife said:
wow, finally a game in this series is entertaining. fisher look hungry as hell for another ring...yet tmac hasnt been outta the first round, and hes playing like sh*t.

Wasn't he on that Raptors team in '01 that made it to the Semis against the '6ers?


Last edited by rashad0715; 04-28-2007 at 10:38 PM..
 04-28-2007, 11:03 PM         #249
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the dynamic duo to do anything howard, head, and john lucas have to step up and make OPEN shots ..making those open shots allows t-mac n yao to get less focus when they are playing cuz the jazz have to guard guys if they makin open shots....monday at home the crowd should give us aboost....this looks like its gonna be a 7 game series
 11 years ago '06        #250
KE3 
space
avatar space
space
$879 | Props total: 12 12
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
for the dynamic duo to do anything howard, head, and john lucas have to step up and make OPEN shots ..making those open shots allows t-mac n yao to get less focus when they are playing cuz the jazz have to guard guys if they makin open shots....monday at home the crowd should give us aboost....this looks like its gonna be a 7 game series

Yeah, but that sickening. Rafer Alston fades, all of a sudden couldn't hit a damn thing even when he's open. Almost makes me wanna play NBA Live when I use to win all the titles with Houston each year and get about 4 players in the All-Star Game.
 04-28-2007, 11:15 PM         #251
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KE3 said:

Yeah, but that sickening. Rafer Alston fades, all of a sudden couldn't hit a damn thing even when he's open. Almost makes me wanna play NBA Live when I use to win all the titles with Houston each year and get about 4 players in the All-Star Game.
well if we do what we supposed to do AT home..then we should win the series.....but monday Is a MUST WIN...and they better step up...and i was readin chronicle online they say van gundy n owner not getting along..adn thsi is van gundys last year on his contrac.t...if they let van gudny go..i say we get rick adelman or Rick Carlsile
 11 years ago '05        #252
Htown_Koopa 
space
avatar space
space
$2,680 | Props total: 16 16
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
well if we do what we supposed to do AT home..then we should win the series.....but monday Is a MUST WIN...and they better step up...and i was readin chronicle online they say van gundy n owner not getting along..adn thsi is van gundys last year on his contrac.t...if they let van gudny go..i say we get rick adelman or Rick Carlsile
If rockets dont make it past the 1st round they need to trade that HAS BEEN Tmac and start building around yao ming
 04-28-2007, 11:29 PM         #253
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
If rockets dont make it past the 1st round they need to trade that HAS BEEN Tmac and start building around yao ming
its not t-macs fualt -juwan howard went 1-5 , its also not his fualt that we coudlnt get stops or get defensive rebounds....he did what he could...which was pass to open teammates who missed open shots which allowed to jazz to basically not defend themadn double yao n t-mac.....dont blame everyhting on t-mac your like those fickle fans that ran the oilers out of town..
 11 years ago '06        #254
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,665 | Props total: 7634 7634
rockets are fu*kin up smh
 04-28-2007, 11:46 PM         #255
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '06        #256
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,321 | Props total: 774 774
this sh*t has had me in sucha bad mood..


fu*k they better take care of sh*t at home..
 11 years ago '04        #257
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 261 261
T-Mac will have a seriously breakdown if they lose this series.
 11 years ago '07        #258
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,783 | Props total: 5275 5275
i told that f*g**t with luther head in his avi (pimpasscrack), that juwon howard sucks a.ss.

chuck hayes is a.ss.

luther head made a disappearing act.

our bench sucks a.ss.:thumbsdow

but id rather be a losing rockets fan than to be some dumb retarded jazz fan white bi*ch that think she knows every fu*king thing, but dont know sh*t about basketball. dumb a.ss white hoe fu*k adorable one, and fu*k the jazzholes. im still pissed about john stockon's shot on us in 98. :finger:
 11 years ago '06        #259
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 19955 19955
 rashad0715 said:
Wasn't he on that Raptors team in '01 that made it to the Semis against the '6ers?
Raptors? Wasn't Fisher on the Lakers then.
 11 years ago '06        #260
25toLife 
space
avatar space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 rashad0715 said:
Wasn't he on that Raptors team in '01 that made it to the Semis against the '6ers?
no his bi*ch a.ss left to orlando so he could be the star, he knew vince would have all the spotlight. right after he left, vc took raps to 2nd rd.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy