"WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?" April 2007

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2007, 11:37 PM         #61
ChrisGas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
 11 years ago '04        #62
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
Oh cmon, no specific insults? You guys are disappointing
 11 years ago '04        #63
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0

Picked these up on Friends and & Family..Sunday..

I had to order it..they said 3-5 days..took 2 days..!
 11 years ago '06        #64
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Big Mike 25 said:
Hahahahaha

Yes, I'm a hater....anybody in here with more than a high school diploma? Holy sh*t! Is this the definition of "ownage?" :applause:

You schmucks act as if I'm telling you to strip, spread coolwhip on your balls and post the pic...I'm just suggesting a more realistic representation on what you wear every day...maybe some of you are being real with it, but let's be honest, there are a ton of you who are going through a whole thought process before posting a pic, worrying if we will like your outfit or not, like it fu*king matters.

The thread is called "WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?" So, even if it's not that hot an outfit, you shouldn't be afraid to post it....and guaranteed a lot of you won't post an average outfit because you're so afraid of negative feedback...that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying it applies to all of you but definitely to a lot.
I agree, he is def speaking the truth...
 11 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
There's no point in postin regular sh*t. This ain't no dude 4 dude lemme see what you look like sh*t (yes exaduration!) No homo. Noone really cares what the fu*k you look like. that's why a lot of people just post the clothes lined up on the floor or on their bed. We could care less about the person wearin' the sh*t. you make a good point. but it is a little off target.

P.S. Not a good pose
 04-04-2007, 08:58 AM         #66
BaLLa>By<Nature  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahbwahahahah dude kiiled his own post with that pic!!! take the pic out and then i cld respect ur post!
 11 years ago '06        #67
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Big Mike 25 said:
Hahahahaha

Yes, I'm a hater....anybody in here with more than a high school diploma? Holy sh*t! Is this the definition of "ownage?" :applause:

You schmucks act as if I'm telling you to strip, spread coolwhip on your balls and post the pic...I'm just suggesting a more realistic representation on what you wear every day...maybe some of you are being real with it, but let's be honest, there are a ton of you who are going through a whole thought process before posting a pic, worrying if we will like your outfit or not, like it fu*king matters.

The thread is called "WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?" So, even if it's not that hot an outfit, you shouldn't be afraid to post it....and guaranteed a lot of you won't post an average outfit because you're so afraid of negative feedback...that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying it applies to all of you but definitely to a lot.

BTW, I'm not familiar with the term "toe jam"....?

Okay, I'll post a "decent" picture of myself....here, I'm even posing for you guys! :D

[pic - click to view]

you look like a f*g**t
 04-04-2007, 09:02 AM         #68
BaLLa>By<Nature  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^

he looks like dude off of American Pie lmfao
 11 years ago '06        #69
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 Big Mike 25 said:
Hahahahaha

Okay, I'll post a "decent" picture of myself....here, I'm even posing for you guys! :D

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t is homo to the max! please go k!ll yourslef.
 11 years ago '06        #70
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 BaLLa>By<Nature said:
^^^^

he looks like dude off of American Pie lmfao

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #71
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
NOOOOOOO.

He looks exactly like the weedhead from Road Trip.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #72
space
space
Damn dude got sh*tted on for postin' his opinion. But yea you kinda asked for it bruh with that pic. Like I said before. We're not posting what we wore today so dudes can look at other dudes. It's so other people can see how you put that particular outfit together.
 11 years ago '04        #73
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Big Mike 25 said:
Hahahahaha

[pic - click to view]

Like I said earlier, alot of people do it for opinions so what the fu*k is the point of posting up some sweats and a tee or clothes you lounge in??

[pic - click to view]

04-04-2007, 11:10 AM         #74
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have no problem with posting your opinion, but you dont gotta fu*kin say sh*t like "you guys are schmucks" it just makes you sound like a hater cuz you dont got clothes. this thread was basically summed up by italy.
 11 years ago '04        #75
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to -DDKing13- again.
 04-04-2007, 11:21 AM         #76
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its cool man, i got you

*edit* nvm lol i gotta spread rep

Last edited by -DDKing13-; 04-04-2007 at 11:23 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #77
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
Hahaha, I actually get that American Pie sh*t all the time...good observation!
 04-04-2007, 12:13 PM         #78
BaLLa>By<Nature  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahhaahahahha sh*t was hilarious when i seen it...i thought u was really him for a second!!....good post Hyp!!
 11 years ago '04        #79
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 297 297
in the voice of riley from boondocks

american pie dude

YOU GAY
 11 years ago '04        #80
space
space
LMAO at being compared to the pie fu*ker
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy