"WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?" April 2007

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

04-03-2007, 12:10 PM         #51
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW. jays those nylon tongue dunks are fiiiiiiirrrrreeeeeeeee.

12 years ago '05        #52
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
^^ thanks broski. one of my favorite shoes i own!

12 years ago '06        #53
SaTown's Finest 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 953 953
JayMos, you k!lled me with those dunks!!!!!!!!! Straight heat.

04-03-2007, 03:33 PM         #54
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -DDKing13- said
and i think nyc got those peewee's a loooong time ago. like last year or something.
yea i think he posted them awhile back in the new pick up thread but it wusant no damn year ago...it wus like 3-4 months ago tops...

04-03-2007, 06:06 PM         #55
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ya hes a cool dude. i got no problems with him.

04-03-2007, 06:12 PM         #56
99problemsnkick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn reverse city attacks..on boxden??!?!Nice sh*t tho.

04-03-2007, 06:31 PM         #57
HitEmOff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks Like I Got To Step Up My Game

04-03-2007, 08:29 PM         #58
silentpleasurz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SaTown's Finest said
Start of a new month!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

i like the fit ,nice

04-03-2007, 11:06 PM         #59
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the hell is this dude's problem? lol

12 years ago '04        #60
bomester 
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 0 0
hahahahahaha

stupid gay.

04-03-2007, 11:37 PM         #61
ChrisGas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

12 years ago '04        #62
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
Oh cmon, no specific insults? You guys are disappointing

12 years ago '04        #63
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0

Picked these up on Friends and & Family..Sunday..

I had to order it..they said 3-5 days..took 2 days..!

12 years ago '06        #64
NYC-Banga 114 heat pts114
space
space
$13,729 | Props total: 4559 4559
 Big Mike 25 said
Hahahahaha

Yes, I'm a hater....anybody in here with more than a high school diploma? Holy sh*t! Is this the definition of "ownage?" :applause:

You schmucks act as if I'm telling you to strip, spread coolwhip on your balls and post the pic...I'm just suggesting a more realistic representation on what you wear every day...maybe some of you are being real with it, but let's be honest, there are a ton of you who are going through a whole thought process before posting a pic, worrying if we will like your outfit or not, like it fu*king matters.

The thread is called "WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?" So, even if it's not that hot an outfit, you shouldn't be afraid to post it....and guaranteed a lot of you won't post an average outfit because you're so afraid of negative feedback...that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying it applies to all of you but definitely to a lot.
I agree, he is def speaking the truth...

12 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,481 | Props total: 14990 14990
There's no point in postin regular sh*t. This ain't no dude 4 dude lemme see what you look like sh*t (yes exaduration!) No homo. Noone really cares what the fu*k you look like. that's why a lot of people just post the clothes lined up on the floor or on their bed. We could care less about the person wearin' the sh*t. you make a good point. but it is a little off target.

P.S. Not a good pose

04-04-2007, 08:58 AM         #66
BaLLa>By<Nature  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahbwahahahah dude kiiled his own post with that pic!!! take the pic out and then i cld respect ur post!

12 years ago '06        #67
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 Big Mike 25 said
Hahahahaha

Yes, I'm a hater....anybody in here with more than a high school diploma? Holy sh*t! Is this the definition of "ownage?" :applause:

You schmucks act as if I'm telling you to strip, spread coolwhip on your balls and post the pic...I'm just suggesting a more realistic representation on what you wear every day...maybe some of you are being real with it, but let's be honest, there are a ton of you who are going through a whole thought process before posting a pic, worrying if we will like your outfit or not, like it fu*king matters.

The thread is called "WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?" So, even if it's not that hot an outfit, you shouldn't be afraid to post it....and guaranteed a lot of you won't post an average outfit because you're so afraid of negative feedback...that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying it applies to all of you but definitely to a lot.

BTW, I'm not familiar with the term "toe jam"....?

Okay, I'll post a "decent" picture of myself....here, I'm even posing for you guys! :D

[pic - click to view]

you look like a f*g**t

04-04-2007, 09:02 AM         #68
BaLLa>By<Nature  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^

he looks like dude off of American Pie lmfao

12 years ago '06        #69
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1 1
 Big Mike 25 said
Hahahahaha

Okay, I'll post a "decent" picture of myself....here, I'm even posing for you guys! :D

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t is homo to the max! please go k!ll yourslef.

12 years ago '06        #70
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 BaLLa>By<Nature said
^^^^

he looks like dude off of American Pie lmfao

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #71
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
NOOOOOOO.

He looks exactly like the weedhead from Road Trip.

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #72
space
space
Damn dude got sh*tted on for postin' his opinion. But yea you kinda asked for it bruh with that pic. Like I said before. We're not posting what we wore today so dudes can look at other dudes. It's so other people can see how you put that particular outfit together.

12 years ago '04        #73
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Big Mike 25 said
Hahahahaha

[pic - click to view]

Like I said earlier, alot of people do it for opinions so what the fu*k is the point of posting up some sweats and a tee or clothes you lounge in??

[pic - click to view]

04-04-2007, 11:10 AM         #74
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have no problem with posting your opinion, but you dont gotta fu*kin say sh*t like "you guys are schmucks" it just makes you sound like a hater cuz you dont got clothes. this thread was basically summed up by italy.

12 years ago '04        #75
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to -DDKing13- again.

Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  57
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  48
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
92 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+254online now  42
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
208 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Soulja Boy scamming people with AliExpress gaming consoles.
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+40online now  16
Image(s) inside t1g b1tties
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
58 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Dec 8 - Man Awarded $175,000 After Gang Rape During ‘Scared Straight’ Program
126 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy