"WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?" April 2007

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #26
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
 -DDKing13- said
....ummmmm.....its this not the what did you wear today thread?
its not like we're dressin up to take a picture...we are just taking a picture of what we wore.
Let me explain myself...

Yes, this IS a "what did you wear today" thread...but I think it's actually a complete misrepresentation about what you people wear on the average day...you obviously want to post a pic when you feel you're wearing something "nice" so you can get compliments and fulfill that low self esteem many of you have...

Hypothetical situation...take one of you people who post what you wore today on a regular basis...but one day, you just stayed home like I did in that pic and didn't really feel the need to impress anyone...most of you wouldn't post a pic of yourselves in a basic tee, basketball shorts and bare feet....you'd have your branded track jacket which you spent half your pay cheque on, your overpriced jeans, and a pair of Jordans or AF1s...I mean, it's fine to post that but it gets repetitive seeing the same sh*t every fu*king day...post a pic of what you wore on the average day....be more realistic with yourselves...

Last edited by Big Mike 25; 04-02-2007 at 06:44 PM..

04-02-2007, 07:13 PM         #27
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guys just mad cuz he dont got clothes.

12 years ago '04        #28
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
 -DDKing13- said
this guys just mad cuz he dont got clothes.
Well, obviously I don't...I definitely should be wearing a nice pair of jeans and my lacoste polo to prove I have a fashion sense, even when I study...you're such a tool.

04-02-2007, 10:03 PM         #29
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you just sonned yourself.
does it look like anybody else here is studying?
no, we're not. so just because you're studying and not wearing anything, means we cant dress nice?

12 years ago '05        #30
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,642 | Props total: 358 358
 -DDKing13- said
jim jones inspired?
Wow at the Hate. Dis n*gga probaly wish he could Rock da Skull just dont got da Swagg

04-02-2007, 10:17 PM         #31
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said
Wow at the Hate. Dis n*gga probaly wish he could Rock da Skull just dont got da Swagg
i aint never had beef wit you, i was always cool with you, and you gon try to diss me like that.

man i wouldnt wear that skull sh*t in my life. get your facts straight.

12 years ago '06        #32
SaTown's Finest 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 953 953
Stashouse and Retro VII's

[pic - click to view]

04-02-2007, 10:31 PM         #33
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats a badass shirt

12 years ago '06        #34
SaTown's Finest 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 953 953
Thanx DD, the pic came out all f*cked up though, guess I was too close with the flash again. Oh well!

04-02-2007, 11:56 PM         #35
ibNuttin04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta stick with those j's and that lrg sh*t

12 years ago '06        #36
NYC-Banga 114 heat pts114
space
space
$13,729 | Props total: 4559 4559

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #37
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,642 | Props total: 358 358
 -DDKing13- said
i aint never had beef wit you, i was always cool with you, and you gon try to diss me like that.

man i wouldnt wear that skull sh*t in my life. get your facts straight.
my bad i didnt kno that was u. u change ya pic srry

12 years ago '04        #38
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
 -DDKing13- said
you just sonned yourself.
does it look like anybody else here is studying?
no, we're not. so just because you're studying and not wearing anything, means we cant dress nice?
You obviously don't get my point...no point arguing with an idiot...

04-03-2007, 12:15 AM         #39
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i do get your point...and i dont agree with it.
nuthin wrong with that

04-03-2007, 12:16 AM         #40
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said
my bad i didnt kno that was u. u change ya pic srry
no prob man

04-03-2007, 12:52 AM         #41
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice pee wee's nyc...how u get them early?

12 years ago '05        #42
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0

co.jp

04-03-2007, 09:51 AM         #43
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this aint me but i hope none of u dress like this

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #44
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Big Mike 25 said
I think this part of the forum is too superficial and cliche...you people get all dressed up to post a little pic to get some "ohhhh, nice fit" bullsh*t feedback....we need more REALISTIC pictures....pictures where it shows you didn't spend hours fixing your hair like a woman...just post regular pictures of yourself, stop being so insecure...

Here I am cramming for an exam....didn't work too well obviously :banghead:

[pic - click to view]

haha why do you care? I understand what you are saying; I don't post often in this thread but I check it out alot because I like clothes.
People posting sh*t up has nothing to do with insecurity- maybe they like their fit and want to know if others do too. What is more superficial- people posting what they wore because they like their outfit, or some douche bag coming in the thread bashing the posters? The fact that you had to go out of your way to post and tell everyone to "stop being so insecure" reveals your own insecurities-was there a need for you to post?? Again, I understand your post but it's just ignorant.

Last edited by tommymm96; 04-03-2007 at 10:11 AM..

12 years ago '04        #45
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
 tommymm96 said
haha why do you care? I understand what you are saying; I don't post often in this thread but I check it out alot because I like clothes.
People posting sh*t up has nothing to do with insecurity- maybe they like their fit and want to know if others do too. What is more superficial- people posting what they wore because they like their outfit, or some douche bag coming in the thread bashing the posters? The fact that you had to go out of your way to post and tell everyone to "stop being so insecure" reveals your own insecurities-was there a need for you to post?? Again, I understand your post but it's just ignorant.
You people still don't understand...I have nothing against posting your outfit...but I think it's better if we made this thread a little more realistic and posted pics of ourselves when we didn't take hours to spice ourselves up...whatever, guess nobody gets my point...

04-03-2007, 11:18 AM         #46
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^why the hell would we do that? and i think nyc got those peewee's a loooong time ago. like last year or something.

12 years ago '04        #47
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,481 | Props total: 14990 14990
If that skull trend is you, then do you playa. But them shoes is doodoo. the only cats I see wearin' those are the same emo f*gs that wear girls jeans and cut themselves to feel alive. Guess that's where my bias comes from.

12 years ago '04        #48
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Big Mike 25 said
You people still don't understand...I have nothing against posting your outfit...but I think it's better if we made this thread a little more realistic and posted pics of ourselves when we didn't take hours to spice ourselves up...whatever, guess nobody gets my point...
Nah, you don't understand....whats the point of posting pics of mesh shorts and a wife beater??....personally, when i post, i like to get feedback; not for my low self-esteem, but for an opinion which I don't need for the sh*t I sleep in.
BTW who the fu*k says "spice ourselves up"....noone's spicing themselves up....as a matter of fact, in your last post when you talk about people doin their hair- I haven't seen one pic of anyones hair in this thread

12 years ago '04        #49
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,481 | Props total: 14990 14990
 Big Mike 25 said
Nobody wants to see some gimey a.ss basketball shorts and dingy T. yea we post when we're wearin something hot cuz fool like to get ideas on hot outfits they can make up, but lookin' at dudes in there house clothes, just outa bed with toe jam all out in the open. That sh*t just seems a lil homo to me -NO HOMO

04-03-2007, 11:33 AM         #50
-DDKing13-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he said toe jam lol.
this guy's just a hater, dont even waste your time anymore.
thats probably why he got no rep points.

Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  57
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  48
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
92 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+254online now  42
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
208 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Soulja Boy scamming people with AliExpress gaming consoles.
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+40online now  16
Image(s) inside t1g b1tties
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
58 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Dec 8 - Man Awarded $175,000 After Gang Rape During ‘Scared Straight’ Program
126 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy