Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

War in Iran?

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #161
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19660 19660
 jataylorlfc said:
the us government is the biggest terrorist in the us makin ppl scared of eachother in their own country...u cant disagree with that
to strike terror one must put an a.ssault on civilians to achieve political goals. i fu*king hate this government but when you call it the 'biggest terrrorist' you clearly point out that you dont even know what a terrorist is

one of you is gonna get into semantics and go on about "well the government strikes fear into the hearts of americans to keep them in check(every fu*king government, and religion, for that matter, does that), so obviously theyre terrorists." or some other dumb sh*t...nice, i wake up and this is the first thread i bump. thanks for reminding me of the ignorance this forum posesses

when stalin would massacre a whole town just to show them who the fu*ks boss, thats terrorism. learn your sh*t, you seem as dumb as that pit in your avi

"the governments got americans scared of eachother! gosh! this is terrorism at its finest!" give me a fu*king break
 04-04-2007, 06:27 AM         #162
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
to strike terror one must put an a.ssault on civilians to achieve political goals. i fu*king hate this government but when you call it the 'biggest terrrorist' you clearly point out that you dont even know what a terrorist is

one of you is gonna get into semantics and go on about "well the government strikes fear into the hearts of americans to keep them in check(every fu*king government, and religion, for that matter, does that), so obviously theyre terrorists." or some other dumb sh*t...nice, i wake up and this is the first thread i bump. thanks for reminding me of the ignorance this forum posesses

when stalin would massacre a whole town just to show them who the fu*ks boss, thats terrorism. learn your sh*t, you seem as dumb as that pit in your avi

"the governments got americans scared of eachother! gosh! this is terrorism at its finest!" give me a fu*king break
no terrorism means utilising violence and intimidation to achieve political objectives...

no not every government does that and not as much as the us.... ur country has been transformed from a place inhabited by natives>>>>a place where ppl are invited 2 come and live>>>>> a xenophobic, dumbed down public all ready for the big changes 2 happen so blind 2 it.

no stalin was in your face.... and arent u doin that in iraq... o wait no the us isnt k!lling civilains all the time... is it?

ye an again u show ur lack of intelligence its a staffy (staffordshirew bull terrier) not sum cross bred child k!llin pitbull-terrier or whatever
 11 years ago '04        #163
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
no terrorism means utilising violence and intimidation to achieve political objectives...

no not every government does that and not as much as the us.... ur country has been transformed from a place inhabited by natives>>>>a place where ppl are invited 2 come and live>>>>> a xenophobic, dumbed down public all ready for the big changes 2 happen so blind 2 it.

no stalin was in your face.... and arent u doin that in iraq... o wait no the us isnt k!lling civilains all the time... is it?

ye an again u show ur lack of intelligence its a staffy (staffordshirew bull terrier) not sum cross bred child k!llin pitbull-terrier or whatever
like i said, i dont givea fu*k about my government, neither the pic i took one quick glance at, and i could give a sh*t what kind of dog it was, its still probably superior to you. and i just KNEW you were gonna use iraq as a referance..really, i love how you went there, shows your simple mindedness by thinking me and my government think on the same page. no sh*t innocent civilians die in all wars, theres a huge difference when you deliberately k!ll innocents to achieve political goals.
 11 years ago '04        #164
space
space

every fu*king governemt uses intimidation to achieve political objectives, or did you not notice that. its a part of nature. when you see two male elk come in contact with eachother, they use intimidation dumbass. intimidation actually prevents violence in most cases
 04-04-2007, 08:05 AM         #165
lilboyva3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
Iran said that if the US strikes then all the tunnels n bridges in NYC will be blown up..we'll see if they can live up to their words
I get nervous everyday I hope on that damn B train over the Bridge.
 04-04-2007, 08:39 AM         #166
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
I will say it again they are not a threat.
if they all teamed up and attacked yes. thats what the u.s. is afraid of only
but i'm saying again what people seem to understand, we wouldnt be in a ground war with those countries it will be all air strikes, no country has the equipment and combined military intel to last longer than a week.
they are not a threat cause they are very aware and scared of what would happen if they over stepped they're boundaries. no country can attack from so many various areas that the u.s. can
get your facts up forget knowledge ...facts

Iran is provoking the u.s. into this and supplying the weapon that are k!lling our troops, if u.s. wanted to go into iran trust they would have , now they have an excuse.
first off, DJ NOVA, u need a life and to learn something, u stupid a.ss soldier...get a life,...

second, RUSSIA has always been a threat to america...back in the day, and now too...they aint really makin it public, BUT they still consider them a threat and keeps they eye on them......i rememebr there was an article on here awhile ago, and robert gates was saying tht america should be prepaired for war with russia, dont knwo why, but he said tht.....also i seen some bullsh*t show on TV saying tht Russia is still the enemy....also russia is MAKING the nuclear power plant in IRAN and provides them with the feul to run it.....they also sell them alot of weapons....they r also trying to get nuclear power plants in Egypt and maybe even syria....they go AGAINST america by providing there enemies with weapons...tht makes them a threat....also, america has stated the russia has as much spy's in america as russia did during the cold war....and once again, RUSSIA HAS MORE NUKES IN STORAGE.....RUSSIA is the only country tht could and will put up a f!ght with america if they had too, THT MAKES THEM A THREAT to america....now america is tryna set up missile sheilds near russia, wich is pissing them off, and if russia gets really pissed off at america, tht will scare america.....

with all those points above, IT MAKES RUSSIA A THREAT TO AMERICA!!!!..dont be dumb, they OBVIOUSLY arent sayiung sh*t like tht on the news and making it public because it could stir up some bullsh*t, but RUSSIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN A THREAT!!!!...just because we arent yelling death to america and israel, still makes russia a threat........basically, anybody who can compete and maybe even destroy america MAKES THEM A THREAT...how can some of u americans NOT KNOW THT??????...goddam yall r stupid!!!
 04-04-2007, 09:27 AM         #167
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
u need 11 players dipsh*t

and y bring the beautiful game into this?

an y do u think the un, japan and especially the uk (again ignorance 4 sayin simply england) every1 hates u and now ur startin 2 hate eachother
stfu and stop takin everything seriously. in spite of all of this, we are just tryin to lighten the tensions....do you fu*kin think we are really serious you dumb fu*k...be serious...hate given...jp
 04-04-2007, 10:18 AM         #168
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
hell yeah. a soccer game. but this is my team:

US (ME[WILSON], THEPEOPLERUNNIN, U.S, ENGLAND, JAPAN, U.N, IAEA, EU)

THEY (RANCID, EXODUS, IRAN, CUBA, VENEZUELA, INSURGENTS, OIL INDUSTRY)

it would all come down to penalty kicks. US would have bush as a potential starter but would bench him for head-butting oil industry.

We get Brazil, Ecuador & Argentina then. :)

The fans would be making you cry on the floor like a little girl. Oh wait that happened.
 04-04-2007, 12:46 PM         #169
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
stfu and stop takin everything seriously. in spite of all of this, we are just tryin to lighten the tensions....do you fu*kin think we are really serious you dumb fu*k...be serious...hate given...jp
y post it then it made no sense

tryin 2 say u ahve the eu etc. f!ghtin with u all the way.........do u watch the news d*ckhead?

erm so y the hate....because u lost buddy
 04-04-2007, 12:47 PM         #170
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
hell yeah. a soccer game. but this is my team:

US (ME[WILSON], THEPEOPLERUNNIN, U.S, ENGLAND, JAPAN, U.N, IAEA, EU)

THEY (RANCID, EXODUS, IRAN, CUBA, VENEZUELA, INSURGENTS, OIL INDUSTRY)

it would all come down to penalty kicks. US would have bush as a potential starter but would bench him for head-butting oil industry.
above is not funny

hate given
 04-05-2007, 12:31 AM         #171
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
y post it then it made no sense

tryin 2 say u ahve the eu etc. f!ghtin with u all the way.........do u watch the news d*ckhead?

erm so y the hate....because u lost buddy

you must not know what jp means...it means just playing...why give hate.
 04-05-2007, 05:25 AM         #172
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
you must not know what jp means...it means just playing...why give hate.
did i giv u hate...no

so fukin calm down
 11 years ago '06        #173
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
hey did this ever happen? its the 6th whats goin on?
 04-06-2007, 07:35 PM         #174
AceBox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ohiostate7 said:
hey did this ever happen? its the 6th whats goin on?
^^^^^
 11 years ago '04        #175
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3845 3845
this didnt happen eh...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments