Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

War in Iran?

Props Slaps
 04-03-2007, 10:01 PM         #141
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok I Stand Corrected. Iran Did Sign The Npt, And The Fact That They Arent Obeying It Is The Problem. They Are Being Rebellious. Which Makes Them A Threat. But I Apologize. Props Given
 04-03-2007, 10:04 PM         #142
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But There Is An Asterisk On Iran In Your Source. Something Different About Their Signature. Read That Carefully...
 04-03-2007, 10:08 PM         #143
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iran

See also: Iran and weapons of mass destruction

Iran is a signatory state of the NPT and has recently (as of 2006) resumed development of a uranium enrichment program. While the Iranian government claims that this enrichment program is a step towards a civilian nuclear energy program, which is allowed under the terms of the NPT, an United Nations Security Council resolution orders Iran to halt its activity.[24] The United States and several members of the European Union have accused Iran of using this program to help covertly develop nuclear weapons, which would be in violation of article II of the NPT. Iran remains under investigation by the International Atomic Energy Agency.

In November 2003 IAEA Director General Mohamed ElBaradei reported that Iran had repeatedly and over an extended period failed to meet with its safeguards obligations, including by failing to declare its uranium enrichment program.[25] After nearly two years of diplomatic efforts led by France, Germany and the UK, in September 2005, the IAEA Board of Governors, acting under Article XII.C of the IAEA Statute, found that these failures constituted non-compliance with Iran's safeguards agreement, not the NPT itself.[26] The United States contends on this basis that Iran violated Article II as well as Article III of the NPT.[27]

There has been some concern, mainly by the US, France, Great Britain, Germany and Israel over the possibility of a nuclear armed Iranian state, with specific anxieties raised after controversial remarks made by Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad which were widely interpreted to be about the destruction of the state of Israel,[28] although there are concerns about the veracity of the translation.[29]

SOURCE.

YOU SEE...IRAN IS VIOLATING THE NPT...THIS IS WHAT HAS PEOPLE FIRED UP. MY MISTAKE ACTUALLY PROVES MY POINT STRONGER. SO I WANT TO THANK MYSELF FOR MAKING A MISTAKE AND THAT HOMEBOY FOR BRINGING IT TO LIGHT

Last edited by wilsonbyron; 04-03-2007 at 10:12 PM..
 04-03-2007, 10:08 PM         #144
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
Ok I Stand Corrected. Iran Did Sign The Npt, And The Fact That They Arent Obeying It Is The Problem. They Are Being Rebellious. Which Makes Them A Threat. But I Apologize. Props Given
so really the war on iran is starting to get less credible, right???..atleast ppl startin to see it before it happens, not after, like iraq.....STOP WAR ON IRAN.....they signed the NPT and they say it is for peaceful reasons only..wht else can they do to prove it isnt makin NUKES????..i guess nothing can be proven to the hard headed, stubborn US government!!
 04-03-2007, 10:13 PM         #145
MikeyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
But There Is An Asterisk On Iran In Your Source. Something Different About Their Signature. Read That Carefully...
Yea the safeguards were not stated but i found some info on the iaea site about them. Its a pdf document that's 29 pages long but I dont feel like reading it all right now.

04-03-2007, 10:15 PM         #146
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
so really the war on iran is starting to get less credible, right???..atleast ppl startin to see it before it happens, not after, like iraq.....STOP WAR ON IRAN.....they signed the NPT and they say it is for peaceful reasons only..wht else can they do to prove it isnt makin NUKES????..i guess nothing can be proven to the hard headed, stubborn US government!!
THEY SIGNED IT BUT ARE DISOBEYING IT. THATS THE ISSUE. I DONT FAVOR GOING TO WAR WITH IRAN, BUT THE ENTIRE INT'L COMMUNITY HAS ISSUES WITH IRAN, NOT JUST US.
 11 years ago '04        #147
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Okay after thinking hard and diplomatic....i have come to an idea......

Just play a fu*king soccer game and call it a day..............

They (Iran,Exodus,Rancid, Terrorists,Hippes) see nothing wrong and NO MATTER what GOOD point you make will never agree, and already have there views stamped in theyre brain......

US (U.S, ENGLAND, ME, NOVA, WILSON) See this is a danger to the globe and is willing to find a way out, but refuses to be played for dummies as nations stalls, breaks promises and such..........

Just play a game of soccer,futbol, footie whatever the fu*k you wanna call it, sell 250 dollar tickets each(which will go to a good cause) and lets just solve this sh*t.......
 04-03-2007, 10:54 PM         #148
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^haha. i hope when you say wilson, you are referring to me, cause i'm down...that sh*t is funny. props given
 11 years ago '05        #149
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
 r a n c i d said:
Firstly you've made Iraq worse than it was. Secondly Bush is a terrorist, you're an idiot for believing otherwise.

And stfu about not letting people get powerful. Russia, China... These people aren't powerful?

America bullys countries it can bully. It's scared to bully any countrys of real threat.

And Britain isn't Americas bi*ch. If you had any sense you'd know Britain was Israels bi*ch right now, as is America.

russia and china are not powerful because they are not a threat, and they are not enemies, u.s. has already bi*ched everyone who thinks they are powerful. This is why they are trying to shut down everyones nuclear operations. it has been said for the longest, u.s. keeps the power balance tipped in there direction. iran is powerful because they control terrorist and have the power to rally other surrounding countries.

n.korea tried to give them trouble but eventually gave in like everyone else have and will.

your the idiot, you dont understand that the u.s. will do what it wants when it wants and nobody will stop them cause one button wipes out any threat.
its not terrorism its power by fear,. how can you call protecting innocent people terrorist. the troops are being attack. anytime one country picks on another u.s. goes and ends it. simple as that, and smd for tellin me to stfu fg.
Israel....be serious.
 04-03-2007, 11:02 PM         #150
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yeah. a soccer game. but this is my team:

US (ME[WILSON], THEPEOPLERUNNIN, U.S, ENGLAND, JAPAN, U.N, IAEA, EU)

THEY (RANCID, EXODUS, IRAN, CUBA, VENEZUELA, INSURGENTS, OIL INDUSTRY)

it would all come down to penalty kicks. US would have bush as a potential starter but would bench him for head-butting oil industry.
 04-03-2007, 11:04 PM         #151
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
russia and china are not powerful because they are not a threat, and they are not enemies, u.s. has already bi*ched everyone who thinks they are powerful. This is why they are trying to shut down everyones nuclear operations. it has been said for the longest, u.s. keeps the power balance tipped in there direction. iran is powerful because they control terrorist and have the power to rally other surrounding countries.

n.korea tried to give them trouble but eventually gave in like everyone else have and will.

your the idiot, you dont understand that the u.s. will do what it wants when it wants and nobody will stop them cause one button wipes out any threat.
its not terrorism its power by fear,. how can you call protecting innocent people terrorist. the troops are being attack. anytime one country picks on another u.s. goes and ends it. simple as that, and smd for tellin me to stfu fg.
Israel....be serious.
props given...for that, you can be on our soccer team. what do you say thepeoplerunnin?
 04-03-2007, 11:07 PM         #152
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:

Israel....be serious.
ur seriously dumb huh???...russia and china not a threat????...r u serious...russia has more nukes in storage then america....china has the largest army...russia is developing alot of different weapons...they have alot of better weapons then america, and vis versa..........america has ALWAYS considered russia a threat...i dont know wht the hell u r talking about....america has really never bullied a strong country...they pray on the weak....u gots to be kiding me saying russia aint a threat...america ALWAYS thinks russia is a threat...cmon man, get ur knowledge up....
 04-03-2007, 11:15 PM         #153
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
russia and america are not always on the same terms, but we dont consider them a threat. they are allies. that's all he's saying. they are a threat in terms of artillery, but we are not worried about them bombing us. they are not threatening us. they are not a threat because they are not threatening us. neither is china. we are all on positive diplomatic terms, thats what he means.
 11 years ago '05        #154
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
 SD-11 said:
ur seriously dumb huh???...russia and china not a threat????...r u serious...russia has more nukes in storage then america....china has the largest army...russia is developing alot of different weapons...they have alot of better weapons then america, and vis versa..........america has ALWAYS considered russia a threat...i dont know wht the hell u r talking about....america has really never bullied a strong country...they pray on the weak....u gots to be kiding me saying russia aint a threat...america ALWAYS thinks russia is a threat...cmon man, get ur knowledge up....
I will say it again they are not a threat.
if they all teamed up and attacked yes. thats what the u.s. is afraid of only
but i'm saying again what people seem to understand, we wouldnt be in a ground war with those countries it will be all air strikes, no country has the equipment and combined military intel to last longer than a week.
they are not a threat cause they are very aware and scared of what would happen if they over stepped they're boundaries. no country can attack from so many various areas that the u.s. can
get your facts up forget knowledge ...facts

Iran is provoking the u.s. into this and supplying the weapon that are k!lling our troops, if u.s. wanted to go into iran trust they would have , now they have an excuse.
 04-03-2007, 11:23 PM         #155
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but what do yall think about this soccer team
 04-04-2007, 12:42 AM         #156
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:

They (Iran,Exodus,Rancid, Terrorists,Hippes) see nothing wrong and NO MATTER what GOOD point you make will never agree, and already have there views stamped in theyre brain......

US (U.S, ENGLAND, ME, NOVA, WILSON) See this is a danger to the globe and is willing to find a way out, but refuses to be played for dummies as nations stalls, breaks promises and such..........

Just play a game of soccer,futbol, footie whatever the fu*k you wanna call it, sell 250 dollar tickets each(which will go to a good cause) and lets just solve this sh*t.......
Were you born retarded. England don't agree with you. Where is your proof that the majority of English people are war hungry, moronic, right-wing fu*kheads like yourself?

Why are you putting yourself with the English, the majority don't share your views... and from poll results neither do the majority of Americans. What backwards hick state are you're living in?

And of course i'll agree with you if you make a good point, i agreed with the kid who types in caps about his hunting gun-enemy analogy. The reason i haven't agreed with you is because for the life of you, you cannot make one sensible fu*king point, ever.

It's quite clear to anyone with brains that the people against the American goverment are the smarter people, who think outside the jewish ran media. And the people who are against Iran are the less intelligents, who can't grasp reality.

Debating with you is getting very tiresome, it's evident you're a complete raging idiot. I can only hope your mindless opinions don't rub off on your children... Now run along and go watch Fox news; or something.
 04-04-2007, 12:47 AM         #157
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
I will say it again they are not a threat.
if they all teamed up and attacked yes. thats what the u.s. is afraid of only
but i'm saying again what people seem to understand, we wouldnt be in a ground war with those countries it will be all air strikes, no country has the equipment and combined military intel to last longer than a week.
they are not a threat cause they are very aware and scared of what would happen if they over stepped they're boundaries. no country can attack from so many various areas that the u.s. can
get your facts up forget knowledge ...facts

Iran is provoking the u.s. into this and supplying the weapon that are k!lling our troops, if u.s. wanted to go into iran trust they would have , now they have an excuse.
Wait, earlier you said Iran was a threat. How can Iran be a threat, then you go and say Russia and China aren't...
 04-04-2007, 05:59 AM         #158
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:

shut it luv.

an wtf isnt america a danger 2 the globe.....oh but were civilised an there not? is that what u think....o an i see uve started a most ahted thread or whatever an rancid and exodus have been included, wonder why

and lol @ female warriors.......with guns......yeah thats a warrior
 04-04-2007, 06:02 AM         #159
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:

Israel....be serious.
the us government is the biggest terrorist in the us makin ppl scared of eachother in their own country...u cant disagree with that
 04-04-2007, 06:06 AM         #160
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
hell yeah. a soccer game. but this is my team:

US (ME[WILSON], THEPEOPLERUNNIN, U.S, ENGLAND, JAPAN, U.N, IAEA, EU)

THEY (RANCID, EXODUS, IRAN, CUBA, VENEZUELA, INSURGENTS, OIL INDUSTRY)

it would all come down to penalty kicks. US would have bush as a potential starter but would bench him for head-butting oil industry.
u need 11 players dipsh*t

and y bring the beautiful game into this?

an y do u think the un, japan and especially the uk (again ignorance 4 sayin simply england) every1 hates u and now ur startin 2 hate eachother
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy