most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

War in Iran?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 r a n c i d said:
It doesn't matter what your intentions of going in were, the fact is you've k!lled hundreds of thousands of innocents, wether that was planned is absoloubtly irrelivent.

BUSH-IS-A-TERRORIST! I cannot stress how easy it is to see this

And stop acting like this is just some Anti-American speech. I feel the same way about the British goverment, only problem is there isn't any British on boxden stupid enough to disagree with my opinion

Bush isnt a terrorist, he's just about money. he see's what he wants and he takes it, a pure a**hole. britain is like the u.s. bi*ch...it does whaat we want it to but when they have problems we have to help them.

but you have to admit without americas presence the middle east would be even more chaotic. who know who would be running things over there if we hadnt stepped in on numerous occasions not just there but all over the world.
we are the bullys that doesnt let anyone else get too powerful and iran is getting too powerful.

Last edited by hbk83; 04-03-2007 at 02:14 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #122
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
 wilsonbyron said:
you act like we were the total cause of that sh*t. suicide bombers detonate themselves where American soldiers are not even located. what the fu*k. most innocent people who died in Iraq died at the hands or guerrillas and insurgents, not American soldiers...notice i said "most". but i already know what you are going to say in response: "America started this", or "if it weren't for Americans, this wouldn't have happened". do you understand the war crimes that Hussein committed against Shiites? he needed to be toppled. where america was wrong was the reason we went to war, and hence i have said before, bush needs to be cited for war crimes. but dont sit here and fu*king act like america k!lled all 655,000 iraqis that were k!lled. they are being k!lled by their own fu*kin people. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT BUSH MEANT FOR THIS TO BE THE OUTCOME? AND IF SO, CAN YOU PROVE IT? PRESIDENT BUSH LIED TO THE WORLD, NOT JUST THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. BUT I CANNOT HONESTLY BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT HE MEANT FOR THIS BULLsh*t IN IRAQ TO GO DOWN LIKE THIS.

what you dont realize is that the war WITH iraq only lasted 30 days. we are now f!ghting insurgents who hate us and are there to k!ll us and anyone who aggrees with us...so what should we do about that...get the fu*k outta there!!!

i personally dont believe bush is a terrorist...i believe he is a criminal. and i'm not biased. i believe bush really went into iraq for oil and the capture of saddam, NOT TO k!ll INNOCENT PEOPLE. This is a war gone bad but not an act of terrorism.

STOP MAKING IT SOUND LIKE WE WENT IN THERE TO k!ll INNOCENT PEOPLE. THATS STRAIGHT BULLsh*t.

:applause: I agree with 80% of what your saying....BUT!!!!! What was Bush suppose to do.......He gased Kurds....Wouldnt let the UN inspect........Clinton and the democrats said Saddam was a dangerous dude.......Bush fu*ked up, plain and simple......No need for war crime charges, or hes a criminal.........STUPID??????? Yes, but was he suppose to sit on his hands and do nothing when a previous administration was tossing bombs, calling for regime change in Iraq............
 04-03-2007, 02:16 PM         #123
OuTaNdBaD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhhh sh*t well lets just kiss the world good bye
 11 years ago '05        #124
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
it sucks cause Iraq is so fu*ked up now that he cant pull the troops out. cause its like we have too protect them now, if we leave anotherr saddam is eventually goin to rise too power and maybe be even worse.
Bush i dont think even cares, his planned failed, he didnt get any oil and now he is just trying to bullsh*t his way until the next election, whoever becomes president I think is set up to fail, cause there is sh*t good you can do over there.
 04-03-2007, 02:27 PM         #125
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
Bush isnt a terrorist, he's just about money. he see's what he wants and he takes it, a pure a**hole. britain is like the u.s. bi*ch...it does whaat we want it to but when they have problems we have to help them.

but you have to admit without americas presence the middle east would be even more chaotic. who know who would be running things over there if we hadnt stepped in on numerous occasions not just there but all over the world.
we are the bullys that doesnt let anyone else get too powerful and iran is getting too powerful.
Firstly you've made Iraq worse than it was. Secondly Bush is a terrorist, you're an idiot for believing otherwise.

And stfu about not letting people get powerful. Russia, China... These people aren't powerful?

America bullys countries it can bully. It's scared to bully any countrys of real threat.

And Britain isn't Americas bi*ch. If you had any sense you'd know Britain was Israels bi*ch right now, as is America.
 11 years ago '06        #126
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4000 4000
 r a n c i d said:
bombing hospitals and schools isn't terrorism? You've been brainwashed by your media to believe that terrorism is some psychopath strapping dynamite to himself. Terrorism is your goverment
I wouldn't go as far as calling our "general" government "terrorist." We now have both houses of our Congress f!ghting Bush and his mindless acts. The Bush administration and everyone who has been helping his dumb a.ss run this country for the past 6-7 years are the REAL terrorists. Alot of innocent lives have been lost due to his out-of-control ways. I strongly oppose the Bush administration, I oppose self-righteous Republicans, and I oppose the current way that THIS particular administration has been running our country. This war and the grudges we're starting with Iran are true acts of terrorism that Bush has committed. Down with this group of people that is making America look like the world-bully. :slap:
 04-03-2007, 03:29 PM         #127
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
:applause: I agree with 80% of what your saying....BUT!!!!! What was Bush suppose to do.......He gased Kurds....Wouldnt let the UN inspect........Clinton and the democrats said Saddam was a dangerous dude.......Bush fu*ked up, plain and simple......No need for war crime charges, or hes a criminal.........STUPID??????? Yes, but was he suppose to sit on his hands and do nothing when a previous administration was tossing bombs, calling for regime change in Iraq............

The inspections took place, no WMD's or evidence of WMD's were found.

So when the UN tried to look again, he said no you can't come in.

That is fair.

And like you care about him gassing kurds. Your country was doing business with him while he was doing that.
 11 years ago '04        #128
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
Meh Meh Meh, your gonna show me the picture of Rumsfeld and Saddam now....
 04-03-2007, 09:10 PM         #129
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
The inspections took place, no WMD's or evidence of WMD's were found.

So when the UN tried to look again, he said no you can't come in.

That is fair.

And like you care about him gassing kurds. Your country was doing business with him while he was doing that.
TRUE TO AN EXTENT. TRUE THAT WE DID DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. THATS BECAUSE HE WAS AT WAR WITH IRAN, A COUNTRY WE DIDNT LIKE. SO WHAT THE fu*k WERE WE SUPPOSED TO DO. BUT WHEN SADDAMS WAR CRIMES CAME TO LIGHT, WE SAID fu*k THAT. AND THAT IS WHAT IM SAYING. BUSH LIED WHEN HE SAID WE WERE GOING TO WAR BECAUSE IRAQ HAD WMD'S. I WOULD HAVE RESPECTED HIM MORE IF HE SAID WE WERE GOING TO WAR WITH IRAQ TO TOPPLE SADDAMS GOV'T AND ARREST HIM FOR WAR CRIMES. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEWHAT O.K.

THIS WORLD WILL NEVER BE PERFECT. YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE THOSE WHO PIMP AND THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO BE PIMPED. AMERICA JUST HAPPENS TO BE ONE WHO PIMPS. THOSE WHO COMPLAIN ARE THOSE BEING PIMPED...YOU DONT LIKE BEING PIMPED, THEN IT IS TIME YOU MAKE A CHANGE. WHAT SIDE DO YOU WANT TO BE ON?

Last edited by wilsonbyron; 04-03-2007 at 09:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #130
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
^^^ Yup......
 04-03-2007, 09:34 PM         #131
MikeyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT UNDERSTAND THAT AMERICA SIGNED THE NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY, AND IRAN DIDNT...THEY ARE NOT OBLIGED TO OBEY ANY INTERNATIONAL LAW REGARDING NUCLEAR WEAPONS...WE ARE. THATS WHAT MAKES THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WORRY, NOT JUST AMERICA. IF WE USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS, WE ARE BREAKING INTERNATIONAL LAW AND THERE WOULD BE CONSEQUENCES. THATS THE DIFFERENCE AND THE ONLY DIFFERENCE.
I think Iran signed the npt.
 04-03-2007, 09:35 PM         #132
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
^^^ Yup......
good to see u changed ur avy!!!!...ur infatuation was getting weird...

but tht broad in ur avy, DAMN, she's s3xy....who is she???
 11 years ago '04        #133
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
I know right.......Any chick holding a avtomat.........
 04-03-2007, 09:43 PM         #134
80baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow y on good friday thats crazy
 04-03-2007, 09:47 PM         #135
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MikeyK said:
I think Iran signed the npt.
WRONG. THEY DIDNT. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE CONFLICT: THE FACT THAT IRAN DIDNT SIGN IT. KEEP UP WITH YOUR FACTS HOMEBOY...BUT MUCH LOVE.
 04-03-2007, 09:50 PM         #136
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
I know right.......Any chick holding a avtomat.........
word....avtomat...hahah...but who is she???..u dont know...just some random chick???
 04-03-2007, 09:52 PM         #137
MikeyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
WRONG. THEY DIDNT. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE CONFLICT: THE FACT THAT IRAN DIDNT SIGN IT. KEEP UP WITH YOUR FACTS HOMEBOY...BUT MUCH LOVE.
Iran 'Date of Signature, 07/01/68'

11 years ago '04        #138
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
My guess some FARC chick down in columbia... sniff sniff..............
 11 years ago '04        #139
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
I know im no genius......BUT WHY IS HAITI SIGNING THE NPT??????
 04-03-2007, 09:56 PM         #140
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MikeyK said:
Iran 'Date of Signature, 07/01/68'

READ THE ASTERISK ON YOUR SOURCE. BUT IF I'M WRONG THEN MUCH LOVE...BUT I AM GETTING MY SOURCES FROM THE a.ssOCIATED PRESS.

IF IRAN DID SIGN THE NPT, THEN THERE WAS A SPECIAL CLAUSE IN IT (HENCE THE ASTERISK) IN WHICH IT DOESNT APPLY TO THEM ANY MORE. EVERY ARTICLE ABOUT IRAN'S NUCLEAR ISSUES HAVE STATED THAT THEY DIDNT SIGN THE NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY. I WILL GIVE YOU SOME SOURCES AND SOME PROPS...GIVE ME A SECOND
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago