Apr 1 - 'US ready to strike Iran on Good Friday'

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

War in Iran?

12 years ago '06        #126
Storchaveli 102 heat pts102
space
space
$28,743 | Props total: 7363 7363
 r a n c i d said
bombing hospitals and schools isn't terrorism? You've been brainwashed by your media to believe that terrorism is some psychopath strapping dynamite to himself. Terrorism is your goverment
I wouldn't go as far as calling our "general" government "terrorist." We now have both houses of our Congress f!ghting Bush and his mindless acts. The Bush administration and everyone who has been helping his dumb a.ss run this country for the past 6-7 years are the REAL terrorists. Alot of innocent lives have been lost due to his out-of-control ways. I strongly oppose the Bush administration, I oppose self-righteous Republicans, and I oppose the current way that THIS particular administration has been running our country. This war and the grudges we're starting with Iran are true acts of terrorism that Bush has committed. Down with this group of people that is making America look like the world-bully. :slap:

04-03-2007, 03:29 PM         #127
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said
:applause: I agree with 80% of what your saying....BUT!!!!! What was Bush suppose to do.......He gased Kurds....Wouldnt let the UN inspect........Clinton and the democrats said Saddam was a dangerous dude.......Bush fu*ked up, plain and simple......No need for war crime charges, or hes a criminal.........STUPID??????? Yes, but was he suppose to sit on his hands and do nothing when a previous administration was tossing bombs, calling for regime change in Iraq............

The inspections took place, no WMD's or evidence of WMD's were found.

So when the UN tried to look again, he said no you can't come in.

That is fair.

And like you care about him gassing kurds. Your country was doing business with him while he was doing that.

12 years ago '04        #128
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Meh Meh Meh, your gonna show me the picture of Rumsfeld and Saddam now....

04-03-2007, 09:10 PM         #129
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said
The inspections took place, no WMD's or evidence of WMD's were found.

So when the UN tried to look again, he said no you can't come in.

That is fair.

And like you care about him gassing kurds. Your country was doing business with him while he was doing that.
TRUE TO AN EXTENT. TRUE THAT WE DID DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. THATS BECAUSE HE WAS AT WAR WITH IRAN, A COUNTRY WE DIDNT LIKE. SO WHAT THE fu*k WERE WE SUPPOSED TO DO. BUT WHEN SADDAMS WAR CRIMES CAME TO LIGHT, WE SAID fu*k THAT. AND THAT IS WHAT IM SAYING. BUSH LIED WHEN HE SAID WE WERE GOING TO WAR BECAUSE IRAQ HAD WMD'S. I WOULD HAVE RESPECTED HIM MORE IF HE SAID WE WERE GOING TO WAR WITH IRAQ TO TOPPLE SADDAMS GOV'T AND ARREST HIM FOR WAR CRIMES. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEWHAT O.K.

THIS WORLD WILL NEVER BE PERFECT. YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE THOSE WHO PIMP AND THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO BE PIMPED. AMERICA JUST HAPPENS TO BE ONE WHO PIMPS. THOSE WHO COMPLAIN ARE THOSE BEING PIMPED...YOU DONT LIKE BEING PIMPED, THEN IT IS TIME YOU MAKE A CHANGE. WHAT SIDE DO YOU WANT TO BE ON?

Last edited by wilsonbyron; 04-03-2007 at 09:11 PM..

12 years ago '04        #130
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
^^^ Yup......

04-03-2007, 09:34 PM         #131
MikeyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said
UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT UNDERSTAND THAT AMERICA SIGNED THE NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY, AND IRAN DIDNT...THEY ARE NOT OBLIGED TO OBEY ANY INTERNATIONAL LAW REGARDING NUCLEAR WEAPONS...WE ARE. THATS WHAT MAKES THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WORRY, NOT JUST AMERICA. IF WE USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS, WE ARE BREAKING INTERNATIONAL LAW AND THERE WOULD BE CONSEQUENCES. THATS THE DIFFERENCE AND THE ONLY DIFFERENCE.
I think Iran signed the npt.

04-03-2007, 09:35 PM         #132
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said
^^^ Yup......
good to see u changed ur avy!!!!...ur infatuation was getting weird...

but tht broad in ur avy, DAMN, she's s3xy....who is she???

12 years ago '04        #133
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
I know right.......Any chick holding a avtomat.........

04-03-2007, 09:43 PM         #134
80baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow y on good friday thats crazy

04-03-2007, 09:47 PM         #135
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MikeyK said
I think Iran signed the npt.
WRONG. THEY DIDNT. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE CONFLICT: THE FACT THAT IRAN DIDNT SIGN IT. KEEP UP WITH YOUR FACTS HOMEBOY...BUT MUCH LOVE.

04-03-2007, 09:50 PM         #136
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said
I know right.......Any chick holding a avtomat.........
word....avtomat...hahah...but who is she???..u dont know...just some random chick???

04-03-2007, 09:52 PM         #137
MikeyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said
WRONG. THEY DIDNT. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE CONFLICT: THE FACT THAT IRAN DIDNT SIGN IT. KEEP UP WITH YOUR FACTS HOMEBOY...BUT MUCH LOVE.
Iran 'Date of Signature, 07/01/68'

12 years ago '04        #138
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
My guess some FARC chick down in columbia... sniff sniff..............

12 years ago '04        #139
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
I know im no genius......BUT WHY IS HAITI SIGNING THE NPT??????

04-03-2007, 09:56 PM         #140
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MikeyK said
Iran 'Date of Signature, 07/01/68'

READ THE ASTERISK ON YOUR SOURCE. BUT IF I'M WRONG THEN MUCH LOVE...BUT I AM GETTING MY SOURCES FROM THE a.ssOCIATED PRESS.

IF IRAN DID SIGN THE NPT, THEN THERE WAS A SPECIAL CLAUSE IN IT (HENCE THE ASTERISK) IN WHICH IT DOESNT APPLY TO THEM ANY MORE. EVERY ARTICLE ABOUT IRAN'S NUCLEAR ISSUES HAVE STATED THAT THEY DIDNT SIGN THE NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY. I WILL GIVE YOU SOME SOURCES AND SOME PROPS...GIVE ME A SECOND

04-03-2007, 10:01 PM         #141
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok I Stand Corrected. Iran Did Sign The Npt, And The Fact That They Arent Obeying It Is The Problem. They Are Being Rebellious. Which Makes Them A Threat. But I Apologize. Props Given

04-03-2007, 10:04 PM         #142
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But There Is An Asterisk On Iran In Your Source. Something Different About Their Signature. Read That Carefully...

04-03-2007, 10:08 PM         #143
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iran

See also: Iran and weapons of mass destruction

Iran is a signatory state of the NPT and has recently (as of 2006) resumed development of a uranium enrichment program. While the Iranian government claims that this enrichment program is a step towards a civilian nuclear energy program, which is allowed under the terms of the NPT, an United Nations Security Council resolution orders Iran to halt its activity.[24] The United States and several members of the European Union have accused Iran of using this program to help covertly develop nuclear weapons, which would be in violation of article II of the NPT. Iran remains under investigation by the International Atomic Energy Agency.

In November 2003 IAEA Director General Mohamed ElBaradei reported that Iran had repeatedly and over an extended period failed to meet with its safeguards obligations, including by failing to declare its uranium enrichment program.[25] After nearly two years of diplomatic efforts led by France, Germany and the UK, in September 2005, the IAEA Board of Governors, acting under Article XII.C of the IAEA Statute, found that these failures constituted non-compliance with Iran's safeguards agreement, not the NPT itself.[26] The United States contends on this basis that Iran violated Article II as well as Article III of the NPT.[27]

There has been some concern, mainly by the US, France, Great Britain, Germany and Israel over the possibility of a nuclear armed Iranian state, with specific anxieties raised after controversial remarks made by Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad which were widely interpreted to be about the destruction of the state of Israel,[28] although there are concerns about the veracity of the translation.[29]

SOURCE.

YOU SEE...IRAN IS VIOLATING THE NPT...THIS IS WHAT HAS PEOPLE FIRED UP. MY MISTAKE ACTUALLY PROVES MY POINT STRONGER. SO I WANT TO THANK MYSELF FOR MAKING A MISTAKE AND THAT HOMEBOY FOR BRINGING IT TO LIGHT

Last edited by wilsonbyron; 04-03-2007 at 10:12 PM..

04-03-2007, 10:08 PM         #144
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said
Ok I Stand Corrected. Iran Did Sign The Npt, And The Fact That They Arent Obeying It Is The Problem. They Are Being Rebellious. Which Makes Them A Threat. But I Apologize. Props Given
so really the war on iran is starting to get less credible, right???..atleast ppl startin to see it before it happens, not after, like iraq.....STOP WAR ON IRAN.....they signed the NPT and they say it is for peaceful reasons only..wht else can they do to prove it isnt makin NUKES????..i guess nothing can be proven to the hard headed, stubborn US government!!

04-03-2007, 10:13 PM         #145
MikeyK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said
But There Is An Asterisk On Iran In Your Source. Something Different About Their Signature. Read That Carefully...
Yea the safeguards were not stated but i found some info on the iaea site about them. Its a pdf document that's 29 pages long but I dont feel like reading it all right now.

04-03-2007, 10:15 PM         #146
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said
so really the war on iran is starting to get less credible, right???..atleast ppl startin to see it before it happens, not after, like iraq.....STOP WAR ON IRAN.....they signed the NPT and they say it is for peaceful reasons only..wht else can they do to prove it isnt makin NUKES????..i guess nothing can be proven to the hard headed, stubborn US government!!
THEY SIGNED IT BUT ARE DISOBEYING IT. THATS THE ISSUE. I DONT FAVOR GOING TO WAR WITH IRAN, BUT THE ENTIRE INT'L COMMUNITY HAS ISSUES WITH IRAN, NOT JUST US.

12 years ago '04        #147
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
Okay after thinking hard and diplomatic....i have come to an idea......

Just play a fu*king soccer game and call it a day..............

They (Iran,Exodus,Rancid, Terrorists,Hippes) see nothing wrong and NO MATTER what GOOD point you make will never agree, and already have there views stamped in theyre brain......

US (U.S, ENGLAND, ME, NOVA, WILSON) See this is a danger to the globe and is willing to find a way out, but refuses to be played for dummies as nations stalls, breaks promises and such..........

Just play a game of soccer,futbol, footie whatever the fu*k you wanna call it, sell 250 dollar tickets each(which will go to a good cause) and lets just solve this sh*t.......

04-03-2007, 10:54 PM         #148
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^haha. i hope when you say wilson, you are referring to me, cause i'm down...that sh*t is funny. props given

12 years ago '05        #149
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,400 | Props total: 2170 2170
 r a n c i d said
Firstly you've made Iraq worse than it was. Secondly Bush is a terrorist, you're an idiot for believing otherwise.

And stfu about not letting people get powerful. Russia, China... These people aren't powerful?

America bullys countries it can bully. It's scared to bully any countrys of real threat.

And Britain isn't Americas bi*ch. If you had any sense you'd know Britain was Israels bi*ch right now, as is America.

russia and china are not powerful because they are not a threat, and they are not enemies, u.s. has already bi*ched everyone who thinks they are powerful. This is why they are trying to shut down everyones nuclear operations. it has been said for the longest, u.s. keeps the power balance tipped in there direction. iran is powerful because they control terrorist and have the power to rally other surrounding countries.

n.korea tried to give them trouble but eventually gave in like everyone else have and will.

your the idiot, you dont understand that the u.s. will do what it wants when it wants and nobody will stop them cause one button wipes out any threat.
its not terrorism its power by fear,. how can you call protecting innocent people terrorist. the troops are being attack. anytime one country picks on another u.s. goes and ends it. simple as that, and smd for tellin me to stfu fg.
Israel....be serious.

04-03-2007, 11:02 PM         #150
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yeah. a soccer game. but this is my team:

US (ME[WILSON], THEPEOPLERUNNIN, U.S, ENGLAND, JAPAN, U.N, IAEA, EU)

THEY (RANCID, EXODUS, IRAN, CUBA, VENEZUELA, INSURGENTS, OIL INDUSTRY)

it would all come down to penalty kicks. US would have bush as a potential starter but would bench him for head-butting oil industry.

Home      

most viewed right now
+94online now  63
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
203 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-107online now  37
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj and felon bae break the internet
108 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+36online now  36
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
117 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+82online now  30
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
58 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  28
NFL When your teammate says they don't like eating W's
29 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+157online now  23
NFL Rg3 loses maga haircut due to boxden jokes
100 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  13
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
79 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy