Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

War in Iran?

Props Slaps
 04-02-2007, 11:57 PM         #101
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
And you blaiming Jews for everything, bashing America and your own nation all the time and swinging on Irans nuts 98% of the time tells me and the rest of us your A fu*kING LUNATIC..............
A lunatic because i realise the British and American goverment are terrorists; and that i'm against unjust wars?

In who's eyes does that make me a lunatic. Other than uneducated, terrorist supporting hicks?
 11 years ago '04        #102
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Did the US ever send planes to knock down some buildings.........

If we some terrorist then lets fly a plane into Mecca.........

Infact lets crash a plane into Mecca with Rosies fat a.ss in it...........
 04-03-2007, 12:31 AM         #103
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
"and you are grammatically incorrect: "Iran aren't a threat." its more like "Iran isn't a threat."

Did you read the comment above mine? I just said you're reaching if you have to turn to grammar checking.

And correcting my post doesn't stop you being an idiot.

And i understand your point about the gun and deer sh*t. But surely you understand Iranians feel the same. You seem to be conveniantly forgetting America has nukes, and that America is probably the most dangerous country on the whole of Earth. You can paint Iran as a threat all you like; at the end of the day it comes down to you believing that American life is more valuable than Iranian life.

You think the Iranian president likes the fact your goverment has the gun? Don't be hypocritical bruv.

The difference between the Iranian and American goverment is that there's no proof Iran has these nukes or WMD's... and the fact that your goverment has already been to Iraq and k!lled hundreds of thousands of innocents in an attempt to capture imaginary WMD's.

It's like the story of the boy who cried wolf. Of course people are going to side with Iran over America, because people are using their logic; and logic tells us the American and British goverment are lying, evil scum
UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT UNDERSTAND THAT AMERICA SIGNED THE NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY, AND IRAN DIDNT...THEY ARE NOT OBLIGED TO OBEY ANY INTERNATIONAL LAW REGARDING NUCLEAR WEAPONS...WE ARE. THATS WHAT MAKES THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WORRY, NOT JUST AMERICA. IF WE USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS, WE ARE BREAKING INTERNATIONAL LAW AND THERE WOULD BE CONSEQUENCES. THATS THE DIFFERENCE AND THE ONLY DIFFERENCE.

AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BAD GRAMMAR EVERY ONCE-IN-A-WHILE, BECAUSE HELL, WE ALL SLIP SOMETIMES...IM NOT PERFECT.
BUT ITS WHEN YOU CALLED ME AN IDIOT AND THEN CONTRADICTED THAT STATEMENT BY SAYING SOMETHING IDIOTIC LIKE: "IRAN ARENT A THREAT" THAT HAD ME LIKE:wow: :wow:

AND DIDNT I SAY LOOK AT MY OTHER COMMENTS. THE WAR IN IRAQ IS TOTALLY WRONG AND BUSH SHOULD BE CITED FOR WAR CRIMES. I RECALL MYSELF SAYING THAT. SO DONT ACT LIKE I'M SUPPORTING WAR AND DONT BLAME ALL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR WHAT GEORGE BUSH DOES. BLAME THE 49% THAT VOTED HIM IN AND THE 24% THAT STILL LIKES HIS a.ss...

BECAUSE I DONT RECALL ANYONE TALKING THIS MUCH sh*t ABOUT AMERICA WHEN CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE.

SO THE NEXT TIME YOU CALL ME AN IDIOT COME UP WITH SOMETHING INTELLECTUAL TO SAY, AND SOMETHING TANGIBLE THAT WE CAN ALL GAIN A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE AND INSPIRATION FROM. STOP SAYING sh*t LIKE "AMERICANS ARE LIARS AND AMERICA SUPPORTS TERRORISM" WITHOUT BACKING IT UP WITH SOME REAL EVIDENCE. YOU ARE STARTING TO MAKE ME THINK THAT YOU ARE BIASED, BUT HEY, I WON'T RESORT TO NAME CALLING!
 11 years ago '04        #104
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
Americans are terrorist cause we support Israel:

A nation who was given land from the UN a orginization you leftist swing nuts on...........

A nation that was attacked by a group a nations who hate Jews..........Defeated them in 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!! And won land from the aftermath..........

A nation who experienced suicide bombings DAILY k!lling mostly women and children.........

A nation, who gave up land for peace and was rejected cause it WASNT ENOUGH........

A nation who agreed with the Palestinans many time, only to see those agreements broken cause Hamas decided to blow up a cafe with CIVILIANS in it.......

OH I SEE, WE THE TERRORIST...................Cause we supported a nation who decided to take a stand againts a group who kidnapped a soldier....Something your nation is afraid to do cause they got a bunch of Fad "New-age" hippe bi*ches like you running around.............YEA IM STARTING TO SEE IT.....
 04-03-2007, 09:07 AM         #105
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
And you blaiming Jews for everything, bashing America and your own nation all the time and swinging on Irans nuts 98% of the time tells me and the rest of us your A fu*kING LUNATIC..............
Oh noeeeeeeees grammatical errors. Wheres Tansta with his expertise to correct this?
 04-03-2007, 09:28 AM         #106
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said:
dont we need a parking lot for all the war planes we have? what better place to establish that than Iran?!
I know just the place we can put a few nukes haha. Iran is just asking for it...they know we probably won't do anything though from all of the pressure NOT to go into Iran. (See Exodus groupie signature)

The funny thing is, when the next president of the United States is elected (Democrat or Republican), we are still going to have the same terorist problems.

I wonder if those who oppose Bush so greatly are also going to oppose Hillary or Obama. Or, will these 2 also fall to the conspiracy theorist, dictatorship, holocaust, inside job 9/11 bullsh*t?

We should stop talking about Iran though, Exodus might have a bi*ch fit.

Last edited by catchaBreath; 04-03-2007 at 09:30 AM..
 04-03-2007, 09:49 AM         #107
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:

A nation who was given land from the UN a orginization you leftist swing nuts on...........

A nation that was attacked by a group a nations who hate Jews..........Defeated them in 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!! And won land from the aftermath..........

A nation who experienced suicide bombings DAILY k!lling mostly women and children.........

A nation, who gave up land for peace and was rejected cause it WASNT ENOUGH........

A nation who agreed with the Palestinans many time, only to see those agreements broken cause Hamas decided to blow up a cafe with CIVILIANS in it.......

OH I SEE, WE THE TERRORIST...................Cause we supported a nation who decided to take a stand againts a group who kidnapped a soldier....Something your nation is afraid to do cause they got a bunch of Fad "New-age" hippe bi*ches like you running around.............YEA IM STARTING TO SEE IT.....
u think israel is the only ppl u support???...wht about MEK???...what about PJAK???

What is MEK/?
The anti-Iranian Marxist terror group Mujahideen E-Khalq (MEK) enjoys prominent backing from Washington. In the 1980s they were the proxy warriors employed by Saddam and, by extension, his American backers against Iran. In addition to being a fanatical group of terrorists, Human Rights Watch has categorized them as a "cult." Though classified by the State Department as a terror group, MEK has long had the ear of the Washington establishment.
what is PJAK?
The MEK is not the only guerrilla organization Washington is grooming as an auxiliary guerrilla force. The New Yorker's Seymour Hersh reported that Israeli and US military intelligence units are equipping and directing a Kurdish militant group called the Party for Free Life in Kurdistan (PJAK). PJAK's 3,000 troops in northern Iraq have k!lled over 120 Iranian soldiers in cross-border raids. Hersh noted that the Pentagon had given PJAK a list of targets within Iran and has intended to use them to foment insurrection in Southern Iran. Similar relationships with Azeri and Baluchi tribesmen within Iran have been established, and in the event of a war the Pentagon will call on them.
and it is known tht america is sponsering alot of insurgents in iraq indirectly....Saudi Arabia is the largest supporter of those insurgents and Saudi Arabia gets alot of there money from AMerica......
 04-03-2007, 10:10 AM         #108
Casho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awww hell we bout to p!ss somebody off
 04-03-2007, 10:28 AM         #109
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Man, stop stalking me. You're like a bitter ex fu*king girlfriend.

All you do is run around the forum posting pointless sh*t like "rancid and exodus still talking this blah blah blah". You don't even realise how much of a complete and utter fu*king f*g**t you look, do you?

What kind of self respecting human being trolls about the internet, dedicating signatures and avatars to 2 guys sat across the otherside of the world, just for the fact we share different opinions.

Like honestly now, you're like the definition of what happens if you give a kid with no life a computer and keyboard

I can't even begin to stress how much of a douchebag you are. And i completely fu*king hate the word douchebag, but dammit it's appropriate right now

Go focus your lack-of-a-life on something else other than harassing me... Like putting the theory of gravity to use and diving off a building:hang:

LOL DAMN RANCID I USUALLY DONT ALWAYS AGREE WITH U SEEING HOW ALOT OF WHAT U HAVE TO SAY sh*tS ON MY COUNTRY, BUT MY HAT IS OFF TO U ON THIS ONE... LOL I AINT FINISH READING BUT IM DYING TO SEE WHAT HE CAME BACK WITH TO THIS POST... LOL HE DID KINDA GO OUT HIS WAY TO FIND A PICTURE OF TWO MEN KISSING AND POST IT ON HIS PAGE.... THATS A LIL GAY GOOD READ THO...
 04-03-2007, 10:30 AM         #110
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
A lunatic because i realise the British and American goverment are terrorists; and that i'm against unjust wars?

In who's eyes does that make me a lunatic. Other than uneducated, terrorist supporting hicks?

REAL TALK... HOW COME THEY GOTTA START WIT THE NAMECALLING EVERYTIME U JUST SIMPLY SAY U DONT AGREE WITH THE GOVERNMENT... LOL, IT USUALY IS THE UNEDUCATED HICKS THAT DO IT THO... COINCIDENCE????
 11 years ago '06        #111
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 King Allister said:
i repeat We Bout to GET NUKED

yep im packing up now as i type :sick:
 11 years ago '04        #112
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
 SD-11 said:
u think israel is the only ppl u support???...wht about MEK???...what about PJAK???

What is MEK/?

what is PJAK?

and it is known tht america is sponsering alot of insurgents in iraq indirectly....Saudi Arabia is the largest supporter of those insurgents and Saudi Arabia gets alot of there money from AMerica......

I love how you people say its KNOWN.......When its KNOWN to YOU and you get it from David Icke or something like it.....Thats not REAL.......Its FANTASY WORLD for all you who dont believe in ANYTHING, and find it cool to bash America.....

But how come we can all talk big, but when i counterpoint them they always change the topic or cant answer it.......
 04-03-2007, 01:16 PM         #113
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Did the US ever send planes to knock down some buildings.........

If we some terrorist then lets fly a plane into Mecca.........

Infact lets crash a plane into Mecca with Rosies fat a.ss in it...........
bombing hospitals and schools isn't terrorism? You've been brainwashed by your media to believe that terrorism is some psychopath strapping dynamite to himself. Terrorism is your goverment
 04-03-2007, 01:17 PM         #114
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:

You're mis-understanding. I'm calling your goverment terrorists, not the everyday American people. But if you support your goverment then sure, you're a terrorist supporter
 11 years ago '04        #115
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
bombing hospitals and schools isn't terrorism? You've been brainwashed by your media to believe that terrorism is some psychopath strapping dynamite to himself. Terrorism is your goverment

Nah homie, your brained washed, by the flowers in the hair crowd.........If someone sets up a terrorist headquarters near schools and hospitals OR storing, firing weapons in the middle of a residential area...That shouldnt be our problem......Your nothing more than a extention of groups like hezzbollah WHY???? Cause they need people like you to try to spread sympathy for theyre cause.................When they nothing more than terrorists.....

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 04-03-2007 at 01:33 PM..
 04-03-2007, 01:34 PM         #116
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Nah homie, your brained washed, by the flowers in the hair crowd.........If someone sets up a terrorist headquarters near schools and hospitals OR storing, firing weapons in the middle of a residential area...That shouldnt be our problem......Your nothing more than a extention of groups like hezzbollah WHY???? Cause they need people like you to try to spread sympathy for theyre cause.................When they nothing more than terrorists.....
Where have i defended hezbollah. I haven't once denied there's terrorist attacks coming from the middle east. But that's done by civilians on a small scale. Where as over here our goverments are sending armys to do terrorist work

How can you look at the figures of hundreds of thousands of innocents dead in Iraq and honestly believe your goverment aren't terrorists?
 04-03-2007, 01:58 PM         #117
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Where have i defended hezbollah. I haven't once denied there's terrorist attacks coming from the middle east. But that's done by civilians on a small scale. Where as over here our goverments are sending armys to do terrorist work

How can you look at the figures of hundreds of thousands of innocents dead in Iraq and honestly believe your goverment aren't terrorists?
you act like we were the total cause of that sh*t. suicide bombers detonate themselves where American soldiers are not even located. what the fu*k. most innocent people who died in Iraq died at the hands or guerrillas and insurgents, not American soldiers...notice i said "most". but i already know what you are going to say in response: "America started this", or "if it weren't for Americans, this wouldn't have happened". do you understand the war crimes that Hussein committed against Shiites? he needed to be toppled. where america was wrong was the reason we went to war, and hence i have said before, bush needs to be cited for war crimes. but dont sit here and fu*king act like america k!lled all 655,000 iraqis that were k!lled. they are being k!lled by their own fu*kin people. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT BUSH MEANT FOR THIS TO BE THE OUTCOME? AND IF SO, CAN YOU PROVE IT? PRESIDENT BUSH LIED TO THE WORLD, NOT JUST THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. BUT I CANNOT HONESTLY BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT HE MEANT FOR THIS BULLsh*t IN IRAQ TO GO DOWN LIKE THIS.

what you dont realize is that the war WITH iraq only lasted 30 days. we are now f!ghting insurgents who hate us and are there to k!ll us and anyone who aggrees with us...so what should we do about that...get the fu*k outta there!!!

i personally dont believe bush is a terrorist...i believe he is a criminal. and i'm not biased. i believe bush really went into iraq for oil and the capture of saddam, NOT TO k!ll INNOCENT PEOPLE. This is a war gone bad but not an act of terrorism.

STOP MAKING IT SOUND LIKE WE WENT IN THERE TO k!ll INNOCENT PEOPLE. THATS STRAIGHT BULLsh*t.
 04-03-2007, 02:02 PM         #118
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
you act like we were the total cause of that sh*t. suicide bombers detonate themselves where American soldiers are not even located. what the fu*k. most innocent people who died in Iraq died at the hands or guerrillas and insurgents, not American soldiers...notice i said "most". but i already know what you are going to say in response: "America started this", or "if it weren't for Americans, this wouldn't have happened". do you understand the war crimes that Hussein committed against Shiites? he needed to be toppled. where america was wrong was the reason we went to war, and hence i have said before, bush needs to be cited for war crimes. but dont sit here and fu*king act like america k!lled all 655,000 iraqis that were k!lled. they are being k!lled by their own fu*kin people. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT BUSH MEANT FOR THIS TO BE THE OUTCOME? AND IF SO, CAN YOU PROVE IT? PRESIDENT BUSH LIED TO THE WORLD, NOT JUST THE WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. BUT I CANNOT HONESTLY BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT HE MEANT FOR THIS BULLsh*t IN IRAQ TO GO DOWN LIKE THIS.

what you dont realize is that the war WITH iraq only lasted 30 days. we are now f!ghting insurgents who hate us and are there to k!ll us and anyone who aggrees with us...so what should we do about that...get the fu*k outta there!!!

i personally dont believe bush is a terrorist...i believe he is a criminal. and i'm not biased. i believe bush really went into iraq for oil and the capture of saddam, NOT TO k!ll INNOCENT PEOPLE. This is a war gone bad but not an act of terrorism.

STOP MAKING IT SOUND LIKE WE WENT IN THERE TO k!ll INNOCENT PEOPLE. THATS STRAIGHT BULLsh*t.
It doesn't matter what your intentions of going in were, the fact is you've k!lled hundreds of thousands of innocents, wether that was planned is absoloubtly irrelivent.

BUSH-IS-A-TERRORIST! I cannot stress how easy it is to see this

And stop acting like this is just some Anti-American speech. I feel the same way about the British goverment, only problem is there isn't any British on boxden stupid enough to disagree with my opinion
 11 years ago '04        #119
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
Well last time i checked, the US or UK never kidnapped people.....Tied them to a car with 200 pounds of explosives in the trunk and detonated it at a mosque...................Maybe we not watching the same war........What channel you on???????
 04-03-2007, 02:11 PM         #120
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First Off, I'm Not Supporting Bush, I'm Supporting America...lets Get That Straight. But Rancid, You Have No Evidence. Your Argument Is Arbitrary. Come With Something Tangible, Then We Can Talk. But I'm Outta Here. Holla At Me When You Got Something.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago