Apr 1 - 'US ready to strike Iran on Good Friday'

most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 41
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

War in Iran?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
Cary 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 145 145
 justindlawson said:
lol so if you knew the person who kidnapped 15 of your own family and you were allowed to attack them you wouldnt? wow whatever happened to you bx "gangsters" so then you are all a bunch of pussies...what ever happened to protect your own...and whats all this we will get nuked? iran doesnt even have nukes so how are we gonna get nuked? man you guys are a bunch of america haters.....and this should be englands war...people from england should be calling for air strikes..
real sh*t though homie
 04-02-2007, 08:41 AM         #82
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
iran said that if the US strikes then all the tunnels n bridges in nyc will be blown up..we'll see if they can live up to their words

oran aint gonna do sh*t to the US except cut off oil. Iran done fu*ked around a bit too much now and they about to get put in there place by US Britain and Isreal.
 04-02-2007, 08:56 AM         #83
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
theres not a shadow of doubt in my mind that bush should be cited for war crimes and investigated for conspiracy. props on that one. but if you say that this is planned, lets look at both sides:

IRAN - amadinejad is being hardlined and hardheaded because he wants to look like a hero in the mideast. he knows that most of the middle east hates america, so if he can be hardheaded and arrogant, and be able to stand his ground against the power that is america, he will be regarded as a hero throughout the entire middle east. but this is where it gets complicated: his arrogance and ability to stand his ground can get iran destroyed...so in that case, will he be embraced or rejected in the middle east. if his actions get iran annihilated, thats it for amadinejad, but if he acts like a pus*y, thats it for him too.

UNITED STATES - Bush is doing this for political roasons of power. america is regarded as the most powerful nation in the world, and because of that, bush is portrayed as being the most powerful man in tho world. if he gives in to irans demands, that weakens the reputation of the united states. for bush it is all about power, and he wants to boast it before he exits the presidency.

bush is already hated. he doesnt care. plus, militarily, no one is stupid enough to attack the united states, or they face total annihilation. iran isnt that stupid to p!ss bush off because they already pissed blair off. getting them two pissed off together is fu*kin suicide. amadinejad cant afford to have a bad reputation in the middle east...bush allready has a bad reputation all around the world

staged??? maybe

but you tell me who's really doing the acting...seems like someones abusing their power and someone else is TRYNA PLAY TOUGH
ya see, u probably gunna have to beleive tht the illuminati is involved in thos somehow...there is a thread in the knowledge corner talking about it, check it out, it will give u an insight of wht ''could'' be hapenning....

it just all seems so staged...all the talks about nukes tht iran is building...then getting hate and fear from around the world because of it....tensions start building up like a mother fu*ker...then this happens and alot of people gunna agree with the war because they are "afraid" iran will get nukes...it seems similar to the iraq war...ppl will agree with the war now, but 6-7 months in, they will start to hate it...to me it seems staged from both sides....and not by the countries, by someone in the background....

fuk this war!!
 11 years ago '04        #84
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
dawg i live 15 mins away from the capital of the US so i might possibly be a target. OMG! Bush has to fu*k things up one more time before he gets outta office.
 11 years ago '04        #85
r_lou13 
space
avatar space
space
$1,584 | Props total: 0 0
the point is presidents dont need congress or the people to support him to go to war. he has two years to bomb the sh*t out of iran.

they been positioning ships to attack iran for a year now. sh*t's no doubt going down. i wouldn't be surprised if those sailors were purposely given wrong coordinates to get them kidnapped, sparking this whole sh*t off. i'm saying the tulkan gulf incident, the u.s. maine or whatever in the spanish american war. Pearl Harbo and 9-11 however you wanna look at them. every war has to have a spark, whether it's us making it up or just the enemy playing into our plans
 04-02-2007, 10:15 AM         #86
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
plus, this is nothing new...iran held innocent americans hostage for 444 fu*kin days. its been tensions between iran and the united states since 1979. yall dont understand...like it or not, iran is the enemy, and the enemy is ALWAYS a threat...

let me ask you this...if your enemy walks to your door with roses, is he not still your enemy?

iran will always be the enemy. ALWAYS. and they have a potential weapon. whether for peaceful reasons or not, they still have a potential weapon.

if your enemy bought a gun for hunting deer, do you still think its okay for him to have a gun?

I WILL NEVER ADVOCATE WAR. BUT TO AN EXTENT (A SMALL EXTENT) I UNDERSTAND WHY BUSH FEELS THE WAY HE DOES ABOUT IRAN.

IRAN HAS ALWAYS HATED US...
SO SHUT THE fu*k UP TALKIN sh*t ABOUT AMERICA
So what if they hate you. Most people hate America and Britain... It's no reason to go to war.

Iran aren't a threat; you're an idiot if you even understand 1% bushes thoughts
 04-02-2007, 10:16 AM         #87
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
in this case we need to take iran out soon they are the biggest sponsor of terrissom in the world and what makes u think if they get nukes they wont use them for no reason ,wow just imagine a sueacide bomber with a nulcear device,yeah that sh*t would be crazy, or maybe it will take another 9/11 for u guys to wake up. And then u guys would be like why we didt stop iran and blame the preident for not stoping this and saying he was behind it all.
Wrong. The American, British and Israelie goverment are the biggest sponsors of terrorism
 11 years ago '04        #88
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
dont we need a parking lot for all the war planes we have? what better place to establish that than Iran?!
 11 years ago '04        #89
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19872 19872
 Exodus X13 said:
My grammar is up to par so find me where I made a mistake.



Since when was this an English Language lesson anyway?




And no you shouldn't have a homeland. But i'm guessing you are not a religious Jew.

You can't just pick and choose which parts of your Holy Book you will follow.

"And yep I still have the link to the thread in my inbox. I don't love you or hate you as your just a Zionist and I have no time for these people."
so let me guess..you went back, a.ssuming "hes fu*king lying, i couldnt have made a grammar mistake" - skiiiimmmed through, and the sh*t still slipped your thick head. this isnt an english lesson but when you try to type so proper and then make such obvious mistakes its simply amusing. youre right, im not a religious jew, but im still a jew who would be part of the holocaust wether or not i had a yamaca on my head, so it makes no difference. you are a psuedo intellectual at best. i could tell you envy us jews for our money and intelligence, dont worry, israel aint going nowhere, i love your sig because if i used the same logic i can justify k!lling every single 'palestinian' alive
 04-02-2007, 12:03 PM         #90
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
"And yep I still have the link to the thread in my inbox. I don't love you or hate you as your just a Zionist and I have no time for these people."
so let me guess..you went back, a.ssuming "hes fu*king lying, i couldnt have made a grammar mistake" - skiiiimmmed through, and the sh*t still slipped your thick head. this isnt an english lesson but when you try to type so proper and then make such obvious mistakes its simply amusing. youre right, im not a religious jew, but im still a jew who would be part of the holocaust wether or not i had a yamaca on my head, so it makes no difference. you are a psuedo intellectual at best. i could tell you envy us jews for our money and intelligence, dont worry, israel aint going nowhere, i love your sig because if i used the same logic i can justify k!lling every single 'palestinian' alive
LOL you're reaching when you have to resort to grammar checking Tan'
 04-02-2007, 12:21 PM         #91
khmerraps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
iran said that if the US strikes then all the tunnels n bridges in nyc will be blown up..we'll see if they can live up to their words
you say it like it's not possible.

don't think that other nations outside of the western nations are all bumfu*k delapodated countries. don't get it twisted. the other nations will fu*k you up.
 04-02-2007, 12:55 PM         #92
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
So what if they hate you. Most people hate America and Britain... It's no reason to go to war.

Iran aren't a threat; you're an idiot if you even understand 1% bushes thoughts
its sad that you have to call me an idiot. when you resort to name calling, its pathetic. and your comments dont relate to mine at all. read my other comments. i never said we should go to war. and what is this bullsh*t about understanding 1% of bush's thoughts. and you are grammatically incorrect: "Iran aren't a threat." its more like "Iran isn't a threat." so be careful calling someone an idiot. back to the topic at hand. i dont care what your enemy has in his or her possession. they will always be the enemy, and they cant be trusted...thats all i'm saying. i am not saying bush is right, but i cant say he's wrong unless i look into the situation from his shoes. i'm not biased like some people who just say they hate bush but dont have a reason for hating him. i have a reason not to like bush because i see it from his point of view and i still disagree with his a.ss. so i ask once again: if your enemy wants you gone, and he bought a gun for hunting deer, and hunting deer only, is it still okay for him to have a gun? BE MINDFUL THAT HE IS YOUR ENEMY, AND HE NEVER LIKED YOU...AND REMEMBER THAT AMADINEJAD NOT ONLY CALLED FOR ISRAEL TO BE WIPED OFF THE MAP, HE USED THE U.S IN THE SAME CONTEXT


Last edited by wilsonbyron; 04-02-2007 at 12:57 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #93
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
rancid and exodus still talkin sh*t..........
 04-02-2007, 03:18 PM         #94
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
"And yep I still have the link to the thread in my inbox. I don't love you or hate you as your just a Zionist and I have no time for these people."
so let me guess..you went back, a.ssuming "hes fu*king lying, i couldnt have made a grammar mistake" - skiiiimmmed through, and the sh*t still slipped your thick head. this isnt an english lesson but when you try to type so proper and then make such obvious mistakes its simply amusing. youre right, im not a religious jew, but im still a jew who would be part of the holocaust wether or not i had a yamaca on my head, so it makes no difference. you are a psuedo intellectual at best. i could tell you envy us jews for our money and intelligence, dont worry, israel aint going nowhere, i love your sig because if i used the same logic i can justify k!lling every single 'palestinian' alive
That was in a pm.





How about you tell us how Tansta lets you use his account for downloading and all that.
 04-02-2007, 04:50 PM         #95
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
its sad that you have to call me an idiot. when you resort to name calling, its pathetic. and your comments dont relate to mine at all. read my other comments. i never said we should go to war. and what is this bullsh*t about understanding 1% of bush's thoughts. and you are grammatically incorrect: "Iran aren't a threat." its more like "Iran isn't a threat." so be careful calling someone an idiot. back to the topic at hand. i dont care what your enemy has in his or her possession. they will always be the enemy, and they cant be trusted...thats all i'm saying. i am not saying bush is right, but i cant say he's wrong unless i look into the situation from his shoes. i'm not biased like some people who just say they hate bush but dont have a reason for hating him. i have a reason not to like bush because i see it from his point of view and i still disagree with his a.ss. so i ask once again: if your enemy wants you gone, and he bought a gun for hunting deer, and hunting deer only, is it still okay for him to have a gun? BE MINDFUL THAT HE IS YOUR ENEMY, AND HE NEVER LIKED YOU...AND REMEMBER THAT AMADINEJAD NOT ONLY CALLED FOR ISRAEL TO BE WIPED OFF THE MAP, HE USED THE U.S IN THE SAME CONTEXT
just one thing to say..iran doesnt have the capabilities to make a nuke yet...they r in the process...so its more like iran bought a hunting gun but has no bullets yet...and they r in the process of making a few bullets...dont have any bullets yet though...
 04-02-2007, 05:01 PM         #96
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
its sad that you have to call me an idiot. when you resort to name calling, its pathetic. and your comments dont relate to mine at all. read my other comments. i never said we should go to war. and what is this bullsh*t about understanding 1% of bush's thoughts. and you are grammatically incorrect: "Iran aren't a threat." its more like "Iran isn't a threat." so be careful calling someone an idiot. back to the topic at hand. i dont care what your enemy has in his or her possession. they will always be the enemy, and they cant be trusted...thats all i'm saying. i am not saying bush is right, but i cant say he's wrong unless i look into the situation from his shoes. i'm not biased like some people who just say they hate bush but dont have a reason for hating him. i have a reason not to like bush because i see it from his point of view and i still disagree with his a.ss. so i ask once again: if your enemy wants you gone, and he bought a gun for hunting deer, and hunting deer only, is it still okay for him to have a gun? BE MINDFUL THAT HE IS YOUR ENEMY, AND HE NEVER LIKED YOU...AND REMEMBER THAT AMADINEJAD NOT ONLY CALLED FOR ISRAEL TO BE WIPED OFF THE MAP, HE USED THE U.S IN THE SAME CONTEXT
"and you are grammatically incorrect: "Iran aren't a threat." its more like "Iran isn't a threat."

Did you read the comment above mine? I just said you're reaching if you have to turn to grammar checking.

And correcting my post doesn't stop you being an idiot.

And i understand your point about the gun and deer sh*t. But surely you understand Iranians feel the same. You seem to be conveniantly forgetting America has nukes, and that America is probably the most dangerous country on the whole of Earth. You can paint Iran as a threat all you like; at the end of the day it comes down to you believing that American life is more valuable than Iranian life.

You think the Iranian president likes the fact your goverment has the gun? Don't be hypocritical bruv.

The difference between the Iranian and American goverment is that there's no proof Iran has these nukes or WMD's... and the fact that your goverment has already been to Iraq and k!lled hundreds of thousands of innocents in an attempt to capture imaginary WMD's.

It's like the story of the boy who cried wolf. Of course people are going to side with Iran over America, because people are using their logic; and logic tells us the American and British goverment are lying, evil scum


Last edited by r a n c i d; 04-02-2007 at 05:20 PM..
 04-02-2007, 05:09 PM         #97
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
rancid and exodus still talkin sh*t..........
Man, stop stalking me. You're like a bitter ex fu*king girlfriend.

All you do is run around the forum posting pointless sh*t like "rancid and exodus still talking this blah blah blah". You don't even realise how much of a complete and utter fu*king f*g**t you look, do you?

What kind of self respecting human being trolls about the internet, dedicating signatures and avatars to 2 guys sat across the otherside of the world, just for the fact we share different opinions.

Like honestly now, you're like the definition of what happens if you give a kid with no life a computer and keyboard

I can't even begin to stress how much of a douchebag you are. And i completely fu*king hate the word douchebag, but dammit it's appropriate right now

Go focus your lack-of-a-life on something else other than harassing me... Like putting the theory of gravity to use and diving off a building:hang:
 11 years ago '04        #98
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 TanstA! said:
yeah, lets wait till they have a nice nuke they can use, then we can wait for them to attack first right, dumb people they call sports fans



hey, i guess if i wasnt pro israel then i wouldnt give a sh*t wether or not we attack iran, but since im absolutely positive that iran would use a nice nuke on israel first chance it got, then im preeeeetty fu*kin certain that it would be a good idea to get them now, instead of waiting for sh*t to really hit the fan. most you who dont want u.s to attack iran have no fu*king clue about world affairs, and these same people making rediculous posts now will have no problem with nuking iran once tel aviv is gone and bombs are going off all over the us

f*ck israel, i dont want my kids f!ghting or being witness to some war cause of this made up country. damn i wish jews were poor there would be no middle east crisis cause the u.s. wouldnt give a sh*t
 04-02-2007, 05:21 PM         #99
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Man, stop stalking me. You're like a bitter ex fu*king girlfriend.

All you do is run around the forum posting pointless sh*t like "rancid and exodus still talking this blah blah blah". You don't even realise how much of a complete and utter fu*king f*g**t you look, do you?

What kind of self respecting human being trolls about the internet, dedicating signatures and avatars to 2 guys sat across the otherside of the world, just for the fact we share different opinions.

Like honestly now, you're like the definition of what happens if you give a kid with no life a computer and keyboard

I can't even begin to stress how much of a douchebag you are. And i completely fu*king hate the word douchebag, but dammit it's appropriate right now

Go focus your lack-of-a-life on something else other than harassing me... Like putting the theory of gravity to use and diving off a building:hang:
hahhaha, damn man, u just went off...and i agree with this...ppl tht with avatars and sig's of someone they hate on the internet is pretty childish and loserish...u made some good points here.....tell him how it is!!!
 11 years ago '04        #100
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
And you blaiming Jews for everything, bashing America and your own nation all the time and swinging on Irans nuts 98% of the time tells me and the rest of us your A fu*kING LUNATIC..............


Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 04-02-2007 at 11:50 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy