Apr 1 - 'US ready to strike Iran on Good Friday'

most viewed right now
 190
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 100
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

War in Iran?

Props Slaps
 04-01-2007, 10:08 PM         #61
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
i c wht ur saying here, but to look at it from a different angel(not saying i agree with this) but maybe they r chanting tht because they know tht those countries are about to go to war with there country and k!ll alot of there ppl(cause thts what war does)....so they just want whats about to happen to them but to america and/or britian.....but thts just a thought, doesnt mean i agree!!!..but hey, they only show the bad stuff about the country, never the good stuff...theres fuked up ppl everywere, especially america...
I agree with you, but let me ask you this. if it is true that iran is supplying insurgents with weaponry against americans, are we to still not go to war? but thats not the point, i just want to know what you think about that. but do you understand that amadinejad is making things worse for iran by being hardheaded. (dont believe me, find out why his approval ratings in iran are slipping). and this kidnapping sh*t is stupid...this is what Iran should have done:

they should have arrested the sailors, held them in prison overnight, and release them over to british or american military personnel the following day or two. following that, they should have reported the situation to the UN and threatened to charge britain for breaking international law. holding those sailors captive was the mistake. i dont care if they were in iranian waters, IRAN IS THE ENEMYand kidnapping and holding the sailors captive does not help. so with iran being the enemy, britain or america will NEVER, EVER admit that iran was right. SOMEONE, ANYONE...PLEASE TELL ME HOW KIDNAPPING THOSE SAILORS HAS HELPED IRANS CASE.


Last edited by wilsonbyron; 04-01-2007 at 10:13 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #62
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1566 1566
damn the end times are really here. WTF?
 04-01-2007, 10:24 PM         #63
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
damn the end times are really here. WTF?
use logic, ain't the end of sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #64
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
nastradamus predicted this sh*t exactly...OH WELL LET'S JUST TAKE THE THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST.
 04-01-2007, 10:35 PM         #65
djmarkuz91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wwiii
 11 years ago '05        #66
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 BlockBurner226 said:
use logic, ain't the end of sh*t
not exactly....biblical prophecies call for the end when there is peace in the middle east....and it seems to be heading that way
 04-01-2007, 10:46 PM         #67
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
I agree with you, but let me ask you this. if it is true that iran is supplying insurgents with weaponry against americans, are we to still not go to war? but thats not the point, i just want to know what you think about that. but do you understand that amadinejad is making things worse for iran by being hardheaded. (dont believe me, find out why his approval ratings in iran are slipping). and this kidnapping sh*t is stupid...this is what Iran should have done:

they should have arrested the sailors, held them in prison overnight, and release them over to british or american military personnel the following day or two. following that, they should have reported the situation to the UN and threatened to charge britain for breaking international law. holding those sailors captive was the mistake. i dont care if they were in iranian waters, IRAN IS THE ENEMYand kidnapping and holding the sailors captive does not help. so with iran being the enemy, britain or america will NEVER, EVER admit that iran was right. SOMEONE, ANYONE...PLEASE TELL ME HOW KIDNAPPING THOSE SAILORS HAS HELPED IRANS CASE.
ya BUT america is also known for sponsering terrorists in the middle east, not directly thoough........and i agree with the kidnapping thing, they should have arrested them and returned them the next day and charge britian...thts for sure..100% on tht one...but it seems some sort of a stage for alot of things to happen...all this bullsh*t seems SOOOOOO pland its not even funny....something is really fishy....thts the problem i see with this whole thing...wht else is gunna happen when there is 3 hard headed presidents...
 04-02-2007, 12:45 AM         #68
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
ya BUT america is also known for sponsering terrorists in the middle east, not directly thoough........and i agree with the kidnapping thing, they should have arrested them and returned them the next day and charge britian...thts for sure..100% on tht one...but it seems some sort of a stage for alot of things to happen...all this bullsh*t seems SOOOOOO pland its not even funny....something is really fishy....thts the problem i see with this whole thing...wht else is gunna happen when there is 3 hard headed presidents...
theres not a shadow of doubt in my mind that bush should be cited for war crimes and investigated for conspiracy. props on that one. but if you say that this is planned, lets look at both sides:

IRAN - amadinejad is being hardlined and hardheaded because he wants to look like a hero in the mideast. he knows that most of the middle east hates america, so if he can be hardheaded and arrogant, and be able to stand his ground against the power that is america, he will be regarded as a hero throughout the entire middle east. but this is where it gets complicated: his arrogance and ability to stand his ground can get iran destroyed...so in that case, will he be embraced or rejected in the middle east. if his actions get iran annihilated, thats it for amadinejad, but if he acts like a pu**y, thats it for him too.

UNITED STATES - Bush is doing this for political roasons of power. america is regarded as the most powerful nation in the world, and because of that, bush is portrayed as being the most powerful man in tho world. if he gives in to irans demands, that weakens the reputation of the united states. for bush it is all about power, and he wants to boast it before he exits the presidency.

bush is already hated. he doesnt care. plus, militarily, no one is stupid enough to attack the united states, or they face total annihilation. iran isnt that stupid to p!ss bush off because they already pissed blair off. getting them two pissed off together is fu*kin suicide. amadinejad cant afford to have a bad reputation in the middle east...bush allready has a bad reputation all around the world

staged??? maybe

but you tell me who's really doing the acting...seems like someones abusing their power and someone else is TRYNA PLAY TOUGH


Last edited by wilsonbyron; 04-02-2007 at 12:53 AM..
 04-02-2007, 01:10 AM         #69
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah right.

April fools?
 04-02-2007, 01:32 AM         #70
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ you Rosie o'donnell a.ss idiots on here. Grow up and quit being so damn naive. And to those of you who actually think a weak a.ss country like iran has the capability of nuking us on our own soil... you guys are fu*king trippin and obviously don't know sh*t about anything. lmao...
 11 years ago '04        #71
orv 
space
avatar space
space
$4,288 | Props total: 1655 1655
Damn, atleast I'ma be partying when we get hit. Gonna go out with a bang.
 04-02-2007, 04:38 AM         #72
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
yeah, lets wait till they have a nice nuke they can use, then we can wait for them to attack first right, dumb people they call sports fans



hey, i guess if i wasnt pro israel then i wouldnt give a sh*t wether or not we attack iran, but since im absolutely positive that iran would use a nice nuke on israel first chance it got, then im preeeeetty fu*kin certain that it would be a good idea to get them now, instead of waiting for sh*t to really hit the fan. most you who dont want u.s to attack iran have no fu*king clue about world affairs, and these same people making rediculous posts now will have no problem with nuking iran once tel aviv is gone and bombs are going off all over the us
They already have hundreds of nuclear warheads stockpiled but nothing too big.
 04-02-2007, 04:48 AM         #73
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:


Tansta, I can tell from your message (above in the link) that you're very upset and frustrated. You hate the fact that several people have agreed with me, and the poll is opposed to you (4 to 1).

I love the fact that you're so frustrated that you resort to name calling and rants.

...And obviously anyone who disagrees with you, "don't know sh*t". :rolleyes:

Tansta is also a bigot.


He called me a ****.
 11 years ago '04        #74
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19614 19614
 Exodus X13 said:
Tansta is also a bigot.


He called me a ****.
ahahhahahahahahaahahaahhahahahaha i still remember this punjab postin that ugly a.ss pic of himself and i posted up a pic of a **** in resemblence ya dumb bastard thanks for the laugh though, great to see that i had such a warm effect on you, please do bring it up again in a few years, shows how much you still love me :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #75
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19614 19614
you dumb fu*king bastards lmao i actually thought you guys would try a *liiiiittle harder to defend iran considering how much time you waste digging up that conspiracy sh*t, wheres it at now bruh?


this is just great
 04-02-2007, 05:06 AM         #76
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
ahahhahahahahahaahahaahhahahahaha i still remember this punjab postin that ugly a.ss pic of himself and i posted up a pic of a **** in resemblence ya dumb bastard thanks for the laugh though, great to see that i had such a warm effect on you, please do bring it up again in a few years, shows how much you still love me :applause: :applause:
Why are you calling me a Punjab, i'm not Indian/Pakistani or whatever.



So I post a picture and you automatically post up a picture of a raccoon.

Everyone in that thread knew you were aiming racial bigotry at me.




And yep I still have the link to the thread in my inbox. I don't love you or hate you as your just a Zionist and I have no time for these people.
 11 years ago '04        #77
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19614 19614
 Exodus X13 said:
Why are you calling me a Punjab, i'm not Indian/Pakistani or whatever.



So I post a picture and you automatically post up a picture of a raccoon.

Everyone in that thread knew you were aiming racial bigotry at me.




And yep I still have the link to the thread in my inbox. I don't love you or hate you as your just a Zionist and I have no time for these people.
if you're gonna TRY and type properely to make make up for your lack of intelligence, make sure to write YOU'RE not YOUR you fu*king moron


im a zionist = im a person who believes that jews should have a homeland and you dont have time for people who believe that jews should have a homeland lmao you know how that sounds? and you have the nerve to call me a bigot lmao you sir are priceless:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #78
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19614 19614
 Exodus X13 said:
Why are you calling me a Punjab, i'm not Indian/Pakistani or whatever.



So I post a picture and you automatically post up a picture of a raccoon.

Everyone in that thread knew you were aiming racial bigotry at me.




And yep I still have the link to the thread in my inbox. I don't love you or hate you as your just a Zionist and I have no time for these people.
if you're gonna TRY and type properely to make make up for your lack of intelligence, make sure to write YOU'RE not YOUR you fu*king moron


im a zionist = im a person who believes that jews should have a homeland and you dont have time for people who believe that jews should have a homeland lmao you know how that sounds? and you have the nerve to call me a bigot lmao you sir are priceless:applause:
 04-02-2007, 06:58 AM         #79
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
if you're gonna TRY and type properely to make make up for your lack of intelligence, make sure to write YOU'RE not YOUR you fu*king moron


im a zionist = im a person who believes that jews should have a homeland and you dont have time for people who believe that jews should have a homeland lmao you know how that sounds? and you have the nerve to call me a bigot lmao you sir are priceless:applause:

My grammar is up to par so find me where I made a mistake.



Since when was this an English Language lesson anyway?




And no you shouldn't have a homeland. But i'm guessing you are not a religious Jew.

You can't just pick and choose which parts of your Holy Book you will follow.


Last edited by Exodus X13; 04-02-2007 at 07:04 AM..
 04-02-2007, 07:40 AM         #80
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh god
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy