Apr 1 - 'US ready to strike Iran on Good Friday'

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

War in Iran?

Props Slaps
 04-01-2007, 07:58 PM         #41
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
lol tansta...but dont sweat it...since when is it cool to be russian? lol. i dont know of another country who lost more land/terriotories than them besides maybe england

yes, ans still just about 3 times bigger then any other country....and when u leave america, its not "cool" to be american any where...i know here in canada people dislike americans, in russia and ukraine u get stomped most the time...europe asia, werever u go, america is hated...and its not because of wht u probably think, "jealousy", its because the american government is bloodthirsty idiots who cant mind there own business....but dont sweat it, u have to leave america to notice things like tht...
 04-01-2007, 08:03 PM         #42
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
just shut the fu*k up already, unless you care to engage. you disagree with zionism..meaning, you disagree with the idea that jews should have a homeland. why? why the fu*k cant they have their tiny shred of land which is the size of fu*kING NEW JERSEY. i challenge you to respond as to why you disagree with zionism..go ahead....
because of how they obtained the land...dont u realize the kind of conflicts it has caused...how may have died just so you guys can have some peiece of land tht is the size of new jersey....i think there are places on this earth tht u can literally "buy" tht r bigger then new jersey and wouldnt cause any problems!!
 04-01-2007, 08:04 PM         #43
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
anything else you care to bring up? ill be happy to debate with you, because at the end, the whole world agrees that iran is in the wrong
look at the poll above, i dont think tht EVERBODY thinks iran is in the wrong...
 11 years ago '04        #44
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 TanstA! said:
anything else you care to bring up? ill be happy to debate with you, because at the end, the whole world agrees that iran is in the wrong
The United Nations does not have the right to govern or enact policy for a sovereign nation unless that nation has signed some sort of treaty saying so. Iran signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), but the NPT allows countries that have signed to pursue peaceful nuclear technology. It also states that countries that have nuclear technology will provide aide to the countries attempting to acquire it.

The thing that you're missing concerning the UN disapproval is that they are not passing resolutions which condemn Iran's program, they are passing resolutions which condemn the fact that Iran is no longer letting the IAEA inspect the facilities.

Iran is not letting the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspect their facilities any longer (they previously were for a very long time) because the IAEA has been allowing many of their discoveries to "leak" out, such as the location of facilities and the responsibilities of those facilities. If you were a country that fears inevitable invasion, would you let an external agency which is incapable of preventing leaks know every detail regarding potential targets?

...And you may not have said that you agree with U.S. policy, but you did call Iran bloodthirsty, and you failed to justify that statement; At the same time, you were/are encouraging an invasion of Iran... hypocritical?

Even if you think that Iran should definitely be invaded if not doing so means that Iran will acquire nuclear weapons, then shouldn't potential invaders be forced to present at least a single iota of evidence which backs up the belief that Iran is actually pursuing nuclear weapons?

Last edited by CentsCuZ; 04-03-2007 at 10:08 PM..
 04-01-2007, 08:17 PM         #45
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can we all just get along

fu*k no
 04-01-2007, 08:24 PM         #46
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but seriously, america is not the only country that thinks iran should not have nuclear power or capabilities of any sort...and no american official EVER said that we were going to war with iran...they simply said that the option was still on the table. even bush doesnt want war...and you trust what the russian news agency says about us?. gullible mothafu*kas. us americans think that diplomacy is the best way...war is a last resort. and the american people should not be blamed for what our govt does. most ameicans, even though a lot of us have fu*ked up minds, are also peaceful people.
 11 years ago '04        #47
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,695 | Props total: 30897 30897
alright our news ,our meaning the white people ,uk britian england etc. shows the news as they kidnapped these soldiers and that they didnt do anything wrong, but whats there news showing? like in iran ,prolly that these guys were spying or whatever.but whos to say for the past 2 years when i read the paper i hear something about iran and nukes so u telling me, that these british soldiers had no reason to spy?cause i been reading about yall worrying bout there nukes and now we are being captured in so called there waters.umm wait now u.s. wants to step in , and say thats not fair bring them back asap. and theres like unknown amount of iraqis being detained and afgany's and thats not fair either, i hope u s doesnt retaliate cause im trying to live with no wars, maybe go back to the good days like mid 90's thru 2001

Last edited by dc3003; 04-01-2007 at 08:29 PM..
 04-01-2007, 08:34 PM         #48
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus, this is nothing new...iran held innocent americans hostage for 444 fu*kin days. its been tensions between iran and the united states since 1979. yall dont understand...like it or not, iran is the enemy, and the enemy is ALWAYS a threat...

let me ask you this...if your enemy walks to your door with roses, is he not still your enemy?

iran will always be the enemy. ALWAYS. and they have a potential weapon. whether for peaceful reasons or not, they still have a potential weapon.

if your enemy bought a gun for hunting deer, do you still think its okay for him to have a gun?

I WILL NEVER ADVOCATE WAR. BUT TO AN EXTENT (A SMALL EXTENT) I UNDERSTAND WHY BUSH FEELS THE WAY HE DOES ABOUT IRAN.

IRAN HAS ALWAYS HATED US...
SO SHUT THE fu*k UP TALKIN sh*t ABOUT AMERICA
 11 years ago '04        #49
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771

Tansta, I can tell from your message (above in the link) that you're very upset and frustrated. You hate the fact that several people have agreed with me, and the poll is opposed to you (4 to 1).

I love the fact that you're so frustrated that you resort to name calling and rants.

...And obviously anyone who disagrees with you, "don't know sh*t". :rolleyes:

Last edited by CentsCuZ; 04-01-2007 at 08:39 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #50
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
smh @ the ppl that think Iran is capable of hitting the U.S. with a nuke
 04-01-2007, 08:55 PM         #51
jesusslack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king a**holes....
 11 years ago '04        #52
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19929 19929
 CentsCuZ said:
The United Nations does not have the right to govern or enact policy for a sovereign nation unless that nation has signed some sort of treaty saying so. Iran never signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, therefore they have not agreed to any sort of "law" regarding the nuclear issue.

The thing that you're missing concerning the UN disapproval is that they are not passing resolutions which condemn Iran's program, they are passing resolutions which condemn the fact that Iran is no longer letting the IAEA inspect the facilities.

Iran is not letting the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspect their facilities any longer (they previously were for a very long time) because the IAEA has been allowing many of their discoveries to "leak" out, such as the location of facilities and the responsibilities of those facilities. If you were a country that fears inevitable invasion, would you let an external agency which is incapable of preventing leaks know every detail regarding potential targets?

...And you may not have said that you agree with U.S. policy, but you did call Iran bloodthirsty, and you failed to justify that statement; At the same time, you were/are encouraging an invasion of Iran... hypocritical?

Even if you think that Iran should definitely be invaded if not doing so means that Iran will acquire nuclear weapons, then shouldn't potential invaders be forced to present at least a single iota of evidence which backs up the belief that Iran is actually pursuing nuclear weapons?
FINALLY! an intelligent person -
Iran never signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, therefore they have not agreed to any sort of "law" regarding the nuclear issue.iran didnt have to sign a thing. in this world of ours there exist laws. signed the treaty, didnt sign the treaty, thats irrelevant. the u.n - the representatives of the civilised countries of the world said that iran has NO right to produce nuclear weapons. for a long time now iran has been lying, saying that the technology was to be used for peaceful purposes, but now that the u.n started to pressure iran they came out and said THEMSELVES, that yes, they are pursuing nuclear weaponry. ON TOP OF THAT, they said that they would split the weaponry with their brothers. who are their brothers? TERRORISTS!

it doesnt matter if you sign the treaty or not, the u.n has the right to decide wether or not a country can aquire nuclear technology. theres a law against murder, right? well what if i said, "hey, i didnt sign anything saying im gonna abide by that law. ill k!ll this person, and i have every right to, i didnt sign anything, didnt agree with the law put in front of me." -same logic.

ON TOP OF ALL THAT - the president of iran OPENLY calls for the destruction of israel - for israel to be wiped off the map. youre saying that they dont mean the destruction of the people, just the country - wtf? the country IS the people. you destroy israel, you destroy the people within it, theres no other way. he OPENLY calls for the destruction of israel. should israel take this as a threat? ponder on that..

ive said it before - iran was like a murderer holding a bloody kitchen knife trying to convince you he was just trying to 'cut the cake'. now they openly ADMIT that they ARE pursuing nuclear weaponry, and they ALSO openly call for the destruction of israel. is one to be worried?

the thing is, every representative of the u.n AGREES that if, indeed, iran is pursuing nuclear weaponry, that would be devastating and they need to be stopped. you argue that the u.n has no right to stop them, why again?
 04-01-2007, 09:17 PM         #53
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are making my point stronger...iran DIDNT sign the nuclear non proliferation treaty, which makes them a potential threat. they have no obligations to obey international law regarding nuclear weapons. so am i the only one who sees a problem with this...?

i bet someone here is going to call me an ignorant s.o.b or some sh*t like that. i do not like bush or his policies, but to hate someone and their policies, you have to look in their shoesand understand where they are coming from. and iran is not making things any better by making silly threats like "anyone who attacks us is going to pay". can anyone tell me how that helps
 11 years ago '05        #54
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,119 | Props total: 1568 1568
 phazone said:
heads up peeps the draft here in indianapolis has been reinstated had a few buddies get called down already its going down!
They re-instated the draft huh? What are you talking about? That process would have to go through Congress and the Senate I believe. Now that the democrats control the house there is no way that would happen. The Mayor of Indianapolis can't re-instate the draft. Your friends were lying to you or they were in the National Guard or something and got called up for active duty.
 11 years ago '06        #55
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 242 242
damn this is gonna suck
 04-01-2007, 09:40 PM         #56
wilsonbyron 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Adding to tensions between the two countries, about 200 angry Iranian youths chanting "death to Britain" and "death to America" threw rocks and firecrackers at the British Embassy and tried to rush the compound but were held back by police.

QUOTE: - article pertaining to the video of the captured sailors

is it right for anyone to say death to britain or death to america, or any country...
whoever said iran is a peaceful country is one-sided. if you dont like american policies then thats one thing, but wishing "death to america" is taking your anti-american beliefs too far. what american in his or her right mind would be okay with someone saying this sh*t.

Last edited by wilsonbyron; 04-01-2007 at 09:41 PM..
 04-01-2007, 09:49 PM         #57
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
Adding to tensions between the two countries, about 200 angry Iranian youths chanting "death to Britain" and "death to America" threw rocks and firecrackers at the British Embassy and tried to rush the compound but were held back by police.

QUOTE: - article pertaining to the video of the captured sailors

is it right for anyone to say death to britain or death to america, or any country...
whoever said iran is a peaceful country is one-sided. if you dont like american policies then thats one thing, but wishing "death to america" is taking your anti-american beliefs too far. what american in his or her right mind would be okay with someone saying this sh*t.
i c wht ur saying here, but to look at it from a different angel(not saying i agree with this) but maybe they r chanting tht because they know tht those countries are about to go to war with there country and k!ll alot of there ppl(cause thts what war does)....so they just want whats about to happen to them but to america and/or britian.....but thts just a thought, doesnt mean i agree!!!..but hey, they only show the bad stuff about the country, never the good stuff...theres fuked up ppl everywere, especially america...
 11 years ago '05        #58
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
in this case we need to take iran out soon they are the biggest sponsor of terrissom in the world and what makes u think if they get nukes they wont use them for no reason ,wow just imagine a sueacide bomber with a nulcear device,yeah that sh*t would be crazy, or maybe it will take another 9/11 for u guys to wake up. And then u guys would be like why we didt stop iran and blame the preident for not stoping this and saying he was behind it all.
 11 years ago '05        #59
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
anyone who voted for bush is a d*ck. i just wanted to say that.
except the people who benefited...they obviously only care about themselves just like the bush admin...
any country would be wiped off the map if it was a full on war with the u.s.
i remember reading a article in high school with our physics teacher about nuclear weapons we have that could destroy new york city completely in less than 3minutes if it was dropped and we are in posession of like 500 plus.
the only problem is the people that would attack us that already live in the u.s. and this sh*t would be like bagdahd (i'm sure i spelled that wrong.)
and another problem is hillary and obama....whether people believe it or not there are just too many ignorant people in the u.s. that say they wouldnt vote for a woman or a black man....so whether a war with iran happens soon or not it will eventually cause the repubs will win election again....most likely guilianni.(im sure i spelled that wrong)
its crazy cause this so called democrat white guy told me straight up.."no offense but i couldnt vote for a black guy i dont think we are ready for that" if i didnt care about my life i would of f**kin stabbed him.
reality is lookin at things simple ..too many people suck
 04-01-2007, 10:04 PM         #60
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all talking and forgetting the United States is the most powerful country in the world, Iran ain't sh*t, people was saying the same thing when the US attacked Iraq and nothing happend, Iran might have some lil nuclear weapons but the US got nuclear weapons that are capable of wiping out the entire middle east
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy