Apr 1 - 'US ready to strike Iran on Good Friday'

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

War in Iran?

Props Slaps
 04-01-2007, 05:58 PM         #21
WSH Redskins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phazone said:
heads up peeps the draft here in indianapolis has been reinstated had a few buddies get called down already its going down!
Were your friends reserves?
 04-01-2007, 06:18 PM         #22
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goddam, sh*t is getting outta hand...america again a.ssuming a country is a threat...we know wht happens when america "assumes" things right???...hundreds of thousands of people die!!!...
 04-01-2007, 06:24 PM         #23
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this sh*t is is religion...u got extremists on both sides tryna force their religion onto others and wanting them 2 succeed. fu*k WW3, this is gon b the 07 crusades. I feel its our govt really causin the most prob. Every country ahs nuclear power but if ur not kissin our a.ss than ur a threat. We are the bullies hea. Dont even gte me started on isreal....
 11 years ago '04        #24
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
 SD-11 said:
goddam, sh*t is getting outta hand...america again a.ssuming a country is a threat...we know wht happens when america "assumes" things right???...hundreds of thousands of people die!!!...
what the fu*k do you care? youre the same nationalist brainwashed russian living in toronto, sucking russias d*ck right? dont you know that if u.s attacks iran, oil prices go up which equals BIG PLUS FOR RUSSIA? didnt think about that right? since its beneficial for russias economy, youd THINK that a russian nuthugger such as yourself would love to see their nuclear projects get bombed, but no, youre too simple minded for that
 04-01-2007, 06:32 PM         #25
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They b no reason 4 the military w. the weapons this country has...most sh*t in the works n bein newly introduced is all electronic and can b used from far away by controls
 04-01-2007, 06:43 PM         #26
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
what the fu*k do you care? youre the same nationalist brainwashed russian living in toronto, sucking russias d*ck right? dont you know that if u.s attacks iran, oil prices go up which equals BIG PLUS FOR RUSSIA? didnt think about that right? since its beneficial for russias economy, youd THINK that a russian nuthugger such as yourself would love to see their nuclear projects get bombed, but no, youre too simple minded for that
why r u following me around u f*gget....u israel nuthugging f*gget....u fukin american brainwashed homo...u know nothing...even if russia profits off the war, I STILL DONT WANNA SEE A WAR GO DOWN FOR NO REASON...and let me tell u again, incase ur blind a.ss didnt read it last time, I DONT AGREE WITH POILITICIANS, NOT RUSSIAN, NOT AMERICAN, NOT BOSNIAN POLITICIANS...THEY R ALLLLLLLLLL BASTARDS...i love the "russian people", not the politics......stop acting like u know me, u brainwashed jew...dont talkk or respond to any of my post's...ur toooo close minded, thinking u know me and wht i want....get a life....
 11 years ago '04        #27
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 TanstA! said:
iran was a peaceful CULTURED nation UNTIL radical islamists took over. ever since the crazies came, ALL of the intelligent decent people fled iran because they knew what was to come. telling me i have no fu*king clue wake the fu*k up! the damn president calls for the destruction of israel, these bloodthirsty pricks have been calling for holy war for how long now? all they care about is the destruction of israel, but keep supporting them, you ignorant c*nt, your stupidity amuses me
You're so ignorant that it's humorous.

The peaceful time that you're referring to was when Shah Pahlavi was in charge. And the only reason that you believe that time was peaceful is because Iran was a puppet to the United States during his rule. He massacred all those that opposed his reign, and he squandered Iran's oil proceeds while filling his own pockets. It's not a coincidence that he was toppled by the people.

...And when President Ahmadinejad refers to the destruction of Israel, he is referring to the ending of the country of Israel and not the actual people who are in Israel. He has explained this numerous times, and what he is saying is not all that radical considering that there are Jews who are opposed to Israel and the Zionist movement existing. There have been Jews who oppose Israel since the Zionist movement originally began over 60 years ago because they feel that it places a target on Jews. They also realized that they had peacefully coexisted with Palestinians for hundreds of years (meaning that there was no need for a change).

I find it hilarious that you say that Iran is the bloodthirsty one, but the United States has invaded both of Iran's neighbors. This includes the invasion of Iraq on false pretenses resulting in the death of over 650,000 Iraqis. Now these same warmongers want to invade Iran for "regional stability". :rolleyes:

How many people is Iran currently at war with?
Now, how many people is the United States currently at war with?
So again, who is the bloodthirsty one?

I said it earlier, but I'll say it once more with the hopes that it will penetrate the ignorant, stupid, thick skull that you have.

Iran is not stupid or "crazy" as you would like to have everyone believe. They are very logical thinkers who have observed the invasion of both of their neighbors. They recognize that if they were to attack a country with a nuclear weapon, a country that already has scores of nuclear weapons (Israel/United States), then it will result in the utter destruction of Iran. Iranians and Iranian leaders are not "crazy", and they do not wish to see their country in ruins.

Idiots like yourself are always trying to make an opposing side seem crazy, especially when trying to persuade people to the "solution" of invasion. This is because someone who is crazy can seemingly do anything. Therefore the insanity of attacking a country which has far greater military capabilities now seems absolutely logical because the leaders are crazy. Thinkers like myself and others are wise to this method and are quick to expose it. So you can take that "crazy" talk, record it on a Yakbak, and shove it up your a.ss.
 11 years ago '04        #28
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 TanstA! said:
I am not at all surprised to see you use money, wealth, profit, and "oil" as justification for war.

Not everyone believes that lives should be seen as mere dollar signs. Not everyone thinks that they should side with an invader simply because they could profit from it.
 11 years ago '07        #29
tony snow 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t man thats not good at all, fu*king rednecks need to chill the fu*k out. Go smoke a blunt or something.

respeck
 04-01-2007, 06:55 PM         #30
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Beginning Of The End.....
 04-01-2007, 06:59 PM         #31
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:

The peaceful time that you're referring to was when Shah Pahlavi was in charge. And the only reason that you believe that time was peaceful is because Iran was a puppet to the United States during his rule. He massacred all those that opposed his reign, and he squandered Iran's oil proceeds while filling his own pockets. It's not a coincidence that he was toppled by the people.

...And when President Ahmadinejad refers to the destruction of Israel, he is referring to the ending of the country of Israel and not the actual people who are in Israel. He has explained this numerous times, and what he is saying is not all that radical considering that there are Jews who are opposed to Israel and the Zionist movement existing. There have been Jews who oppose Israel since the Zionist movement originally began over 60 years ago because they feel that it places a target on Jews. They also realized that they had peacefully coexisted with Palestinians for hundreds of years (meaning that there was no need for a change).

I find it hilarious that you say that Iran is the bloodthirsty one, but the United States has invaded both of Iran's neighbors. This includes the invasion of Iraq on false pretenses resulting in the death of over 650,000 Iraqis. Now these same warmongers want to invade Iran for "regional stability". :rolleyes:

I said it earlier, but I'll say it once more with the hopes that it will penetrate the ignorant, stupid, thick skull that you have.

Iran is not stupid or "crazy" as you would like to have everyone believe. They are very logical thinkers who have observed the invasion of both of their neighbors. They recognize that if they were to attack a country with a nuclear weapon, a country that already has scores of nuclear weapons (Israel/United States), then it will result in the utter destruction of Iran. Iranians and Iranian leaders are not "crazy", and they do not wish to see their country in ruins.

Idiots like yourself are always trying to make an opposing side seem crazy, especially when trying to persuade people to the "solution" of invasion. This is because someone who is crazy can seemingly do anything. Therefore the insanity of attacking a country which has far greater military capabilities now seems absolutely logical because the leaders are crazy. Thinkers like myself and others are wise to this method and are quick to expose it. So you can take that "crazy" talk, record it on a Yakbak, and shove it up your a.ss.
very well said.....

i agree with it all....but tasta's head is WAYYYY to thick...he thinks he knows everything and how everybody thinks...he will never agree wit this, no matter how true it is...he will come up with some bullsh*t response, and act like he knows everything...there is no point in arguing wiht him....

but great post man, its exactly wht i was thinking...
 11 years ago '04        #32
dead_presidents 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
Welcome to the Remapping of the middle east people, courtesy of US and Israel
 11 years ago '05        #33
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
lol so if you knew the person who kidnapped 15 of your own family and you were allowed to attack them you wouldnt? wow whatever happened to you bx "gangsters" so then you are all a bunch of pussies...what ever happened to protect your own...and whats all this we will get nuked? iran doesnt even have nukes so how are we gonna get nuked? man you guys are a bunch of america haters.....and this should be englands war...people from england should be calling for air strikes..
 04-01-2007, 07:43 PM         #34
KrAnKThiS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:

:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 CentsCuZ said:

...And when President Ahmadinejad refers to the destruction of Israel, he is referring to the ending of the country of Israel and not the actual people who are in Israel. He has explained this numerous times, and what he is saying is not all that radical considering that there are Jews who are opposed to Israel and the Zionist movement existing. There have been Jews who oppose Israel since the Zionist movement originally began over 60 years ago because they feel that it places a target on Jews. They also realized that they had peacefully coexisted with Palestinians for hundreds of years (meaning that there was no need for a change). yeah , they were ok living side by side SO LONG AS JEWS ARE THE MINORITY. as soon as they became the majority, arabs went crazy. can you deny that>? no, so there, that point is debunked.

i never said i agreed with u.s policys, BUT. BUT - i agree with attacking iran, why? because by LAW, they are not allowed nuclear weapons. the united nations, which represent the civilised countries of the world, AGREED, that iran must NOT develop nuclear weapons. they say their projects are for peaceful purposes, but they dont let u.n inspectors check it out for themselves, why? why is that? can you answer? all they would have to do is show their sh*t, prove that its for peaceful purposes, and thats it! case fu*king closed. but no they say, you can inspect this place but not that, this but not that. thats not fu*king right, and therefore, u.n has every right to impose sanctions. if they still dont stop developing nukes, then they should be fu*king attacked! the whole world agrees on this, except for china and russia for ECONOMIC REASONS!

again, who said i agreed with u.s policy? from the very fu*king start of the iraq war, even before, me and my father would discuss this ridiculous move.
dont worry buddy, i refuted every fu*king thing you said, and i will continue
Iran is not stupid or "crazy" as you would like to have everyone believe. - then they should fu*king act like it! wow, your stupidity amazes me, just answer - why dont they let u.n inspectors through if they have nothing evil to hide? They are very logical thinkers who have observed the invasion of both of their neighbors. They recognize that if they were to attack a country with a nuclear weapon, a country that already has scores of nuclear weapons (Israel/United States), then it will result in the utter destruction of Iran. Iranians and Iranian leaders are not "crazy", and they do not wish to see their country in ruins. - like i said, then they should fu*king act like it. at least you TRIED to bring some points up, but sorry, the whole world disagrees with you

Idiots like yourself are always trying to make an opposing side seem crazy, especially when trying to persuade people to the "solution" of invasion. This is because someone who is crazy can seemingly do anything. Therefore the insanity of attacking a country which has far greater military capabilities now seems absolutely logical because the leaders are crazy. Thinkers like myself and others are wise to this method and are quick to expose it. So you can take that "crazy" talk, record it on a Yakbak, and shove it up your a.ss. - yeah yeah, really intelligent, wasting a whole paragraph rambling. it is what it is, if the technology they are producing is indeed for peaceful purposes and theyre such 'logical' thinkers then they should start to act like it
anything else you care to bring up? ill be happy to debate with you, because at the end, the whole world agrees that iran is in the wrong
 11 years ago '05        #36
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 TanstA! said:
great attempt at once again telling me i know nothing nothing and oh did i mention nothing, son just shut the fu*k up i schooled you in every single thread you posted, you proved yourself worthless when you said that "of course the defending side is gonna lose more lives in war" right there you proved yourself a fu*king idiot, and once again, nice try at belittling me by sayin i know nothing nothing and nothing. shows how much you know. ive read quite a few of your posts, and being a SMART JEW i can put 2 and 2 together and a.ssUME that you are a nationalistic prick who knows nothing and i was right because when i first tryed to debate with you you shyed away because all you can do is say up with russia down with israel, fu*k outta here you are russian swine and you know it. and like i said previously, please, do move back to russia, i really hope you do, so that your fathers business can get stripped away, only for you to come back n suck russias d*ck once again.
lol tansta...but dont sweat it...since when is it cool to be russian? lol. i dont know of another country who lost more land/terriotories than them besides maybe england
 11 years ago '06        #37
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
the United Stated of The Middle East :D
 11 years ago '04        #38
space
space
ill be happy to refute ANY points you pseudo intellectuals care to bring up, keep em coming
 04-01-2007, 07:49 PM         #39
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
great attempt at once again telling me i know nothing nothing and oh did i mention nothing, son just shut the fu*k up i schooled you in every single thread you posted, you proved yourself worthless when you said that "of course the defending side is gonna lose more lives in war" right there you proved yourself a fu*king idiot, and once again, nice try at belittling me by sayin i know nothing nothing and nothing. shows how much you know. ive read quite a few of your posts, and being a SMART JEW i can put 2 and 2 together and a.ssUME that you are a nationalistic prick who knows nothing and i was right because when i first tryed to debate with you you shyed away because all you can do is say up with russia down with israel, fu*k outta here you are russian swine and you know it. and like i said previously, please, do move back to russia, i really hope you do, so that your fathers business can get stripped away, only for you to come back n suck russias d*ck once again.
still u try huh??...i dont know why, ur just tooooo thick sculled...like i said, i never agreed with russian politics, i agree with the russian "ppl"...thts why i love russia so much, not because of there politics..so quit tryna push tht in a conversation..and u keep tryna make it out as if i hate jews, cause i dont...i disagree with zionism....and still u try to make the russian ppl look bad when u know tht without the russians, the jews wouldnt be the same today!!!...give credit and respect where it is due...

and dont worry, we sooner or later will probably move back there....my dads business will be fine, he is smarter then tht...he knows how things work...and i think its u thts the nationalistic idiot....just stop responding to any of my posts, i dont wanna hear ur bullsh*t.....
 11 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 SD-11 said:
still u try huh??...i dont know why, ur just tooooo thick sculled...like i said, i never agreed with russian politics, i agree with the russian "ppl"...thts why i love russia so much, not because of there politics..so quit tryna push tht in a conversation..and u keep tryna make it out as if i hate jews, cause i dont...i disagree with zionism....and still u try to make the russian ppl look bad when u know tht without the russians, the jews wouldnt be the same today!!!...give credit and respect where it is due...

and dont worry, we sooner or later will probably move back there....my dads business will be fine, he is smarter then tht...he knows how things work...and i think its u thts the nationalistic idiot....just stop responding to any of my posts, i dont wanna hear ur bullsh*t.....
just shut the fu*k up already, unless you care to engage. you disagree with zionism..meaning, you disagree with the idea that jews should have a homeland. why? why the fu*k cant they have their tiny shred of land which is the size of fu*kING NEW JERSEY. i challenge you to respond as to why you disagree with zionism..go ahead....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy