Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

War in Iran?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
7166 pageviews
178 comments

cvcxl 
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
Apr 1 - 'US ready to strike Iran on Good Friday'

The United States will be ready to launch a missile attack on Iran's nuclear facilities as soon as early this month, perhaps "from 4 a.m. until 4 p.m. on April 6," according to reports in the Russian media on Saturday.

According to Russian intelligence sources, the reports said, the US has devised a plan to attack several targets in Iran, and an a.ssault could be carried out by launching missiles from f!ghter jets and warships stationed in the Persian Gulf.

Russian news agency RIA Novosti quoted a security official as saying, "Russian intelligence has information that the US Armed Forces stationed in the Persian Gulf have nearly completed preparations for a missile strike against Iranian territory."

The Russian Defense Ministry rejected the claims of an imminent attack as "myths." There was no immediate response from Washington.

The reports come as the Iranian chief of staff, Hassan Fayrouz Abadi, was quoted on Saturday by Iran's Fars news agency warning leaders of Arab countries that Israel plans to open a "suicidal attack" on its neighbors this summer, to "prevent the withdrawal of the US troops from Iraq and the area."

"I warn the dear leaders and Muslim brothers in the neighboring countries of the occupied territories that this suicidal attack of the Zionists is threatening them," he said.

The countries in danger, he said, were "Lebanon and Syria, and later Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia."

Also on Saturday, Russia urged Britain and Teheran to resolve the dispute over 15 British sailors and marines captured by Iran last week, a local news agency reported.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Mikhail Kamynin urged the two sides to provide the United Nations with their own a.ssessments as to what happened and where exactly the detention occurred so that the body could conduct an independent probe.

"We hope these actions will provide a foundation for the soonest possible resolution of the crisis," Kamynin was quoted as saying by the Interfax news agency.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad insisted that the captured British sailors and marines trespassed in Iranian waters and called world powers "arrogant" for failing to apologize, the country's official news agency reported.

"The British occupier forces did trespass our waters. Our border guards detained them with skill and bravery. But arrogant powers, because of their arrogant and selfish spirit, are claiming otherwise," IRNA quoted Ahmadinejad as saying during a speech in the southeastern city of Andinmeshk.

The European Union grappled with a double bind over Iran Saturday - the country's nuclear program and its seizure of the British troops - and reported no progress on either issue.

A debate about Iran's nuclear ambitions had been scheduled as a key agenda item but "was overshadowed to a certain extent by the issue of the sailors and marines," German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said after hosting a two-day EU foreign ministers meeting in Bremen, Germany.

The Foreign Ministry in Iran dismissed the EU's "biased and meddlesome" comments on the captured troops, saying the dispute solely involved the governments of Iran and Britain.

Speaking to reporters in Bremen, British Foreign Secretary Margaret Beckett urged Iran to resolve the crisis over the military personnel peacefully, saying London remains open to dialogue.

"We encourage Iran to peacefully resolve this issue," she said.

"We continue to express our willingness to engage in dialogue and discussions with Iran," she added. "That is very much in the best interest of our people and that is our foremost concern."

"I think everyone regrets that this position has arisen," she said. "What we want is a way out of it."
Source: JPost -
[pic - click to view]

http://www.jpost.com/serv .. icle%2FPrinter

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Nation of Millions Link

178 comments for "Apr 1 - 'US ready to strike Iran on Good Friday'"

04-01-2007, 12:50 PM         #2
black.beauty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Surely the hope is that as more and more Americans tire of the War in Iraq and recognize the falsity of the a.ssurances as to the reason or justification for it, somehow the American public can yet again be duped into the rationale for a War in Iran. Of course, the authority to wage war lies with Congress but that hasn't stopped Dubya yet.

I never could see the entire news article at that Nation of Millions site, but I did find it at JPost. Here's the link:

Last edited by black.beauty; 04-01-2007 at 09:15 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #3
cvcxl  OP
space
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 1 1
 (619)309-6449 said:

i dont know if this thread is an april fools joke but i wouldn't take it lightly

It's not, JPost don't fu*k around like that. This paper is highly respected
 11 years ago '04        #4
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,212 | Props total: 1467 1467
damn man more blood will be shed, and for what. i hope this doesnt go down
 11 years ago '06        #5
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
fu*k.... we gonna get nuked...
 11 years ago '06        #6
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
the beginnin of WW3
 11 years ago '06        #7
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
i repeat We Bout to GET NUKED
 11 years ago '06        #8
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
 King Allister said:
i repeat We Bout to GET NUKED
thats true, im not sure when it might be sooner then later since they wanna implement martial law and the best way to do that would be to get everyone totally completley scared, nuking a city of their own would accomplish that, then alld they have to do is blame the terrorists...
 11 years ago '07        #9
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
I think we got more business f!ghting with Iran then Iraq, but I don't wanna see any nukes going off...
 04-01-2007, 01:59 PM         #10
black.beauty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, it's 9 a.m. in a city near you. Which city d'ya think will be the target? My guess is it'll more than likely be somewhere in the midwest...like the Murrah building was.

But the time's likely to be close. They seem to have a penchant for the 8:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. strike.

So, which city can get American's all riled up and in the jingo mindset?
 11 years ago '04        #11
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
fu*k this False flaggin a.ss president
 11 years ago '04        #12
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,056 | Props total: 19899 19899
iran said that if the US strikes then all the tunnels n bridges in nyc will be blown up..we'll see if they can live up to their words
 04-01-2007, 05:13 PM         #13
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The sears tower will fall, the liberty statue will be blown to pieces.
 04-01-2007, 05:22 PM         #14
phazone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heads up peeps the draft here in indianapolis has been reinstated had a few buddies get called down already its going down!
 11 years ago '04        #15
space
space
 Boston617 said:
is that true?
when?..u gota link?
it was on russian news
 11 years ago '06        #16
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Exodus X13 said:
The sears tower will fall, the liberty statue will be blown to pieces.
u do that and instead it will US: 30 Million vs. Iran:1 Million
they would get straight r*ped if they blew up the statue of liberty.........i would enlist myself if they did that sh*t
 04-01-2007, 05:25 PM         #17
MaddenManiac05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ THIS DUMB COUNTRY THEY CALL AMERICA

Last edited by MaddenManiac05; 04-01-2007 at 05:27 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 MaddenManiac05 said:
yeah, lets wait till they have a nice nuke they can use, then we can wait for them to attack first right, dumb people they call sports fans

hey, i guess if i wasnt pro israel then i wouldnt give a sh*t wether or not we attack iran, but since im absolutely positive that iran would use a nice nuke on israel first chance it got, then im preeeeetty fu*kin certain that it would be a good idea to get them now, instead of waiting for sh*t to really hit the fan. most you who dont want u.s to attack iran have no fu*king clue about world affairs, and these same people making rediculous posts now will have no problem with nuking iran once tel aviv is gone and bombs are going off all over the us
 11 years ago '04        #19
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 MaddenManiac05 said:
The country is the United States, not "America."

TanstA! said:
yeah, lets wait till they have a nice nuke they can use, then we can wait for them to attack first right, dumb people they call sports fans

hey, i guess if i wasnt pro israel then i wouldnt give a sh*t wether or not we attack iran, but since im absolutely positive that iran would use a nice nuke on israel first chance it got, then im preeeeetty fu*kin certain that it would be a good idea to get them now, instead of waiting for sh*t to really hit the fan. most you who dont want u.s to attack iran have no fu*king clue about world affairs, and these same people making rediculous posts now will have no problem with nuking iran once tel aviv is gone and bombs are going off all over the us
Actually, you don't have a fu*king clue. Ignorant people like yourself think that Iranians are a bunch of barbarians who are willing to do anything if it means the end of Israel. Iran is a peace-loving nation, and they realize that if they were to attack Israel with a nuke, then it would result in the complete destruction of Iran. No leader wants to see their country destroyed.
 11 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 CentsCuZ said:
The country is the United States, not "America."

Actually, you don't have a fu*king clue. Ignorant people like yourself think that Iranians are a bunch of barbarians who are willing to do anything if it means the end of Israel. Iran is a peace-loving nation, and they realize that if they were to attack Israel with a nuke, then it would result in the complete destruction of Iran. No leader wants to see their country destroyed.
iran was a peaceful CULTURED nation UNTIL radical islamists took over. ever since the crazies came, ALL of the intelligent decent people fled iran because they knew what was to come. telling me i have no fu*king clue wake the fu*k up! the damn president calls for the destruction of israel, these bloodthirsty pricks have been calling for holy war for how long now? all they care about is the destruction of israel, but keep supporting them, you ignorant c*nt, your stupidity amuses me
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy