BEST SERIES: God Of War vs. Prince Of Persia vs. Devil May Cry ???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Video Game Series of these 3??
God Of War 54 62.07%
Prince of Persia 10 11.49%
Devil May Cry 14 16.09%
Never played any of these games 9 10.34%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-01-2007, 06:20 PM         #21
ej152024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PoP wit me

Great storyline -n- gameplay
 11 years ago '06        #22
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
gow easily, better story, better main character...kratoes>>all except snake
 11 years ago '04        #23
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,339 | Props total: 2762 2762
POP is nowhere close to these two games and also DMC3>>>GOW, But i would take NG if they have more than one game(2 remakes doesnt count)
 11 years ago '04        #24
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I love all three series...

but POP 3 was kind of weak...

DMC 2 is the weak link in that trilogy...but DMC 3 is one of the illest and best all around games i've ever played...

and GOW doesn't have a weak link yet...

so with that in mind right now I say the DMC series is better slightly...

if GOW III is even remotely close as good as I and II are then it will easily win this question next time it's asked
 04-01-2007, 09:52 PM         #25
Blackronin357 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God of war was cool, don't see what all the hype was, imo its what platformers are supposed to do, like how your supposed to clean your self. I mean wheres my thread for doin that everyday w/ the finest soaps and oils known to man! huh!

DMC is better cause I think it is and don't care what anyone else has to say!lol Dante was an a.ss, but a cool a.ss nonetheless, his move set was inventive and greatly underlooked!

POP is cool, but dude was a puss

I wish they could splice the three and take the G'ness of Kratos, the laidback swag of Dante and the acrobatic agility of prince andgo from there! Have him take on innumerable foes, puzzling mazes and traps, a switch based f!ghting style, exapnsive areas and graphics that would make you drool like a 2 month old looking at Esther Baxter t*tties for milk! And a mean soundtrack, non of that hard rock sh*t, put some hardcore rap beats and rappers in their like styles or beans or cassidy and for that matter hey, lets make him black, although some could question whether kratos could have been black sh*t he loks and sounds like it!

Now I'm sure I'll catch flak from some of the cracker fanboys who think a black lead would turn the game into 50 cents bulletproof fu*k them! Any dev's out there take heed and just mention my name in the credits!
 11 years ago '04        #26
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 Blackronin357 said:
God of war was cool, don't see what all the hype was, imo its what platformers are supposed to do, like how your supposed to clean your self. I mean wheres my thread for doin that everyday w/ the finest soaps and oils known to man! huh!

DMC is better cause I think it is and don't care what anyone else has to say!lol Dante was an a.ss, but a cool a.ss nonetheless, his move set was inventive and greatly underlooked!

POP is cool, but dude was a puss

I wish they could splice the three and take the G'ness of Kratos, the laidback swag of Dante and the acrobatic agility of prince andgo from there! Have him take on innumerable foes, puzzling mazes and traps, a switch based f!ghting style, exapnsive areas and graphics that would make you drool like a 2 month old looking at Esther Baxter t*tties for milk! And a mean soundtrack, non of that hard rock sh*t, put some hardcore rap beats and rappers in their like styles or beans or cassidy and for that matter hey, lets make him black, although some could question whether kratos could have been black sh*t he loks and sounds like it!

Now I'm sure I'll catch flak from some of the cracker fanboys who think a black lead would turn the game into 50 cents bulletproof fu*k them! Any dev's out there take heed and just mention my name in the credits!
well kratos in the first game had a darker skin tone before he called for help from ares and kyle barker from living single( the dark skinned dude with the braids) actually does the voice for kratos lol
 11 years ago '06        #27
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
Dante is so much more badass than kratos, but kratos is still sick
i dont play ps2 anymore, but ive played POP and DMC. DMC r*pes POP all day

it all depends on what mood i'm in, but whichever mood will point to one of those three areas[/QUOTE]
 04-02-2007, 01:29 AM         #28
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matr!x said:
Gow by a smidge but maybe im bias, i just beat it. sometimes its, imo, too easy even on w/ god mode. dmc's, at times, frustrating as hell but i felt more a sense of accomplishment after beating it.
have you played GOW on modes other then easy/normal

cause its not easy on harder modes

DMC (so far im currently just on the first) its not hard per-say, its just annoying trying to find certain things to get to other places due to the horrible fu*king camera angles, free camera movement please :finger: or atleast a rotating camera option

i hope they fixed this issue in DMC2 or 3, im going to start those most likely next month.. i still have to beat GOW2 and kingdom hearts 1 and 2
 11 years ago '07        #29
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,552 | Props total: 1388 1388
Resident Evil n*ggah
 04-02-2007, 07:38 AM         #30
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive played all the games in each series except prince of persia 3 and im going with

1)god of war-both games are excellent
2)prince of persia-sands of time is in my top 5, 2nd one was pretty good
3)dmc-i dont see why people love this series so much, the 1st one was great but 2 and 3 were sorry as hell, they ran out of interesting ideas fast
 11 years ago '05        #31
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
god of war first..and then dmc..thats all
 11 years ago '04        #32
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
God of War
 04-02-2007, 01:46 PM         #33
j-proph 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOW insane brutality, i love the greek mythology theme, everything you do feels rewarding weather getting to the next level, or ripping the head off a hydra. lol
 04-02-2007, 03:22 PM         #34
Rak* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMC is the worst game to hit a console LMAO.. POP all the way, Sands Of Time = best game ever, beats the story from GOW, and the gameplay was more challenging, GOW = too easy :P.. =)
 11 years ago '04        #35
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
GOW has the most substance and better back story of the three, its action+substance with the story, while with DMC its pure action, no real connecting story..
 04-03-2007, 09:07 PM         #36
DaHoodScholar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you talking about the original titles I'd have to say devil may cry, god of war, then prince of persia...the reason being is that god of war for the most part is a giant fun hack and slash and who doesnt love that...prince of persia has some of those elements but uses alot of puzzles and etc so if you life f!ghting and thinking your good...but devil may cry is like hack and slash times two and i really loved the fact you could jus pick it up play str8 through the game and never be bored really but these are only my opinion...
 11 years ago '04        #37
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
No doubt at all, DMC.

Hell, DMC2 >>> GoW

Yeah...I said it.
 11 years ago '04        #38
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 21 21
Gow>dmc>pop
 04-03-2007, 11:40 PM         #39
Jules Winnfield 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I voted for GoW, the first Prince of Persia was tight but the sequel was a.ss and I didn't even play the third one.
 11 years ago '06        #40
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,728 | Props total: 8907 8907
Dmc Wuz The Most Entertaining
Pop Wuz The Most Challenging
Gow Wuz The Most Aggressive

It All Depends On How I Feel
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy