**OFFICIAL Florida Gators vs. Ohio State Buckeyes NCAA National Championship Thread**

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 R-iZZy said:
Ohio St. is a team that depends on one person, Oden... who can't seem to stay out of foul trouble this whole tournament. Florida's entire starting line-up is a problem, and even some of the bench players are problems.

Florida proved earlier this season that Ohio St. has no one if they don't have Oden with a win by 26 points. Buckeyes are a good squad, but they're not even in our league. our zone defense is a problem in itself. i've been 100% accurate in who would be in the Final 4, who would be in the Championship, i think we all know where this is going.

Florida = re-crowned! respect my school!!!
i agree with some UF fans on here, but not u

sure UF beat dat a.ss in December but this is a much different OSU team that that one... Conley and Lewis have stepped up big time for them when they didnt in december... they are 2 different players and lighty a balla too

I got UF winning but by 10 at the most... i hope its close though, unlike last years game
 11 years ago '04        #102
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 canal_boys said:
the guy runs his mouth on the court
so does 75% of the players... i really just think yall find little things to hate on UF about

it started saturday with the 23 Joakim Noah threads and now Brewers c*cky cuz he talks... theirs a difference in being c*cky and competitive

Noah/Horford/Brewer = top 20 picks in da draft... fuk it their parents got money might as well come back
 11 years ago '06        #103
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 R-iZZy said:
Ohio St. is a team that depends on one person, Oden... who can't seem to stay out of foul trouble this whole tournament. Florida's entire starting line-up is a problem, and even some of the bench players are problems.

Florida proved earlier this season that Ohio St. has no one if they don't have Oden with a win by 26 points. Buckeyes are a good squad, but they're not even in our league. our zone defense is a problem in itself. i've been 100% accurate in who would be in the Final 4, who would be in the Championship, i think we all know where this is going.

Florida = re-crowned! respect my school!!!
one person so you think they got this far depending on one person who can't stay in the game cause of foul troubles stoppp stopppp...you probly never watch ohio state play cause the mvp of the team is a freshman pg named mike conley..we also have ron lewis who is the most clutch and butler/harris..who are 3 point threats...yeah..and we have hunter/twig who handles the rebounds...and the sleeper named quan cook,who is 6th man of the year in the big10 but hes been asleep lately..i hope this is the game he awakes....can't forget dave lighty, our defensive stopper,who shut green down and will be match up against brewer...and last but now lease we have greg oden..who is the defensive core..but he's not the only player we depend on...

i'm not saying o-state is better then florida:wow: crazy line-up but i'm just saying we have the pieces to win it all and we didn get this far depending on oden..dont let the media fool you..:D

Last edited by canal_boys; 04-02-2007 at 05:05 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #104
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 R-iZZy said:
lol. you guys have played nothing but weak teams that lack defense. and a few of those last games, you guys were trailing and pulled some sh*t comebacks on defenses that were slowing down.

Gators don't let up for teams to come back with last minute efforts. our zone defense > anything the Buckeyes' offense has to offer.
You can't stop Destiny,bro....
 11 years ago '04        #105
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 585 585
gah! attacks from all directions.

i'll just sit quietly in my corner, then come back out when the smoke clears. all that really needs to be said is Florida will take it to Ohio St. and give them the test of the year.
 11 years ago '06        #106
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Am I the only one who thinks Al Horford is a better player than Greg Oden? I'm not saying future potential and all that nonsense, I'd just rather have Horford on my team right now.
 11 years ago '04        #107
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 585 585
^ nope. i'm with you on that one. i always thought Oden was overrated. he's just so hyped because of his size.
 11 years ago '05        #108
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 1000bluntz said:
Also if you wanna be technical Al Horford was playing in that game with a sprained ankle and he still beasted on y'all. This will be a much closer game but UF will still win because they just won't let themselves lose with what's at stake, I just don't think it's in their makeup to lose at this point on some real sh*t.
True, although one bum ankle hardly makes up for all the stuff I mentioned. You think he would have rather had a sprained ankle or only his weak hand on offense?

Okay.
 11 years ago '06        #109
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
gator chomp is lame

36 - 9 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 40 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 18-10, Rank #86 | Aug 16: 27-12, Rank #96 | Aug 11: 75-52, Rank #92 | Aug 10: 71-51, Rank #130 | Aug 08: 93-79, Rank #218 *
 04-02-2007, 08:11 PM         #110
mvick0772 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let go BUCKEYES
 11 years ago '06        #111
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
OSU

ALL DAY

no bandwagon here!
 11 years ago '04        #112
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
lol, Greg Oden looked like someone just k!lled his dog or something...
 04-02-2007, 08:21 PM         #113
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f/uck Ohio State

i'll be back when we win
 11 years ago '04        #114
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3003 3003
 s3xy Rexy said:
lol, Greg Oden looked like someone just k!lled his dog or something...
thats how he always looks

I dont think all the muscles in his face work.....
 04-02-2007, 08:24 PM         #115
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this will prob be the first (and last) time u've heard me say this and the last time, but...

GO GATORS!!!!
These OSU homers r gettin on my nerves
 11 years ago '04        #116
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
alright lets get this bi*ch started.
 11 years ago '04        #117
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3003 3003
 Bezerk said:
this will prob be the first (and last) time u've heard me say this and the last time, but...

GO GATORS!!!!
These OSU homers r gettin on my nerves
Im conflicted...I hate both of these teams with a passion....but Id rather see OSU get this one...
 11 years ago '04        #118
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 4101 4101
What's up with Harris just allowing Lee Humphrey getting that layup? If he actually ran halfassed, he would've blocked his sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #119
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
<------------------------------
 11 years ago '04        #120
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
i can care less who wins, i just want a good game...

its gonna be a longggg time before them wolverines start running college basketball again...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy