**OFFICIAL Florida Gators vs. Ohio State Buckeyes NCAA National Championship Thread**

most viewed right now
 75
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
 NBA Lebron James just TORE HIS ACL and then RECOVERED in a few minutes :mjwtf:
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
A few things to think about....

Oden was one handed an in his 5th game back in Dec.

The team was learning to play with Oden.

Conley Jr. is on another level than he was in Dec.

The game isn't in Gainesville.

Confidence is high after the close wins and 22 straight overall.

Again, as I've said before, if UF plays their best they cannot be beaten, but they have come out sluggish in quite a few games this year. Ohio State CAN beat UF on a neutral court.

Here is to a injury free and good game.
 11 years ago '04        #82
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,354 | Props total: 14323 14323
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the battle for the BXSC Brackets group is being decided tonite...

either javon(1220pts) or me(1110pts) winner gets 160 pts... loser gets nothing
yessir
lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #83
I Need Music. 
space
avatar space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
I think Florida is gonna win.

But, if tey do, who gets MOP?
And if OSU wins and Conley doesn't get MOP it's a travesty.
 04-02-2007, 09:40 AM         #84
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i wonder how much the tickets are

either way you could just stop by a sports bar and watch it in hd
Final 4 tickets aren't really expensive, I'm going to the Sweet 16/Elite 8 when it comes to Ford field for $70, and thats for 3 games.
 11 years ago '04        #85
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,354 | Props total: 14323 14323
 Jayborne23 said:
Final 4 tickets aren't really expensive, I'm going to the Sweet 16/Elite 8 when it comes to Ford field for $70, and thats for 3 games.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
tickets for the womens game last night in cleveland were going for $127
 11 years ago '04        #86
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Jayborne23 said:
Final 4 tickets aren't really expensive, I'm going to the Sweet 16/Elite 8 when it comes to Ford field for $70, and thats for 3 games.
bi*ch please tickets were selling for 4 figgas

i was gon go but they were too expensive unless my pops just dont know where to look
 11 years ago '04        #87
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 I Need Music. said:

But, if tey do, who gets MOP?
Brewer after he shuts lewis down

Brewer is sicwitit
 11 years ago '04        #88
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$18,262 | Props total: 15563 15563
 Y2Luda said:
A few things to think about....

Oden was one handed an in his 5th game back in Dec.

The team was learning to play with Oden.

Conley Jr. is on another level than he was in Dec.

The game isn't in Gainesville.

Confidence is high after the close wins and 22 straight overall.

Again, as I've said before, if UF plays their best they cannot be beaten, but they have come out sluggish in quite a few games this year. Ohio State CAN beat UF on a neutral court.

Here is to a injury free and good game.
Also if you wanna be technical Al Horford was playing in that game with a sprained ankle and he still beasted on y'all. This will be a much closer game but UF will still win because they just won't let themselves lose with what's at stake, I just don't think it's in their makeup to lose at this point on some real sh*t.
 04-02-2007, 11:16 AM         #89
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Motherfu*k Dre, Motherfu*k Snoop, Motherfu*k Florida,

Hey yo and here comes my left blow.
 04-02-2007, 11:17 AM         #90
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Brewer after he shuts lewis down

Brewer is sicwitit
fu*k that bi*ch-ass coccy sonuva bi*ch Brewer motherfu*ker.
 11 years ago '04        #91
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$18,262 | Props total: 15563 15563
 WilliamHBonnie said:
fu*k that bi*ch-ass coccy sonuva bi*ch Brewer motherfu*ker.
Actually he's about the farthest thing from c*cky you will see. I've watched this n*gga play damn near his whole career and the only possible way I think you could think he's c*cky is by watching him play in one game because that damn smile never leaves his face no matter the situation in the game. Dude has the same smile after a big time 3 point play as he does when he turns it over.
 11 years ago '06        #92
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,831 | Props total: 61 61
im feelin good today about this one, we need to beat florida, the buckeyes got the 614, actually they got the whole state on there back, should be a good a.ss game
 04-02-2007, 11:28 AM         #93
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
lmao....OSU vs. FLA

Osu gets revenge from football...i can the headlines already lol
they shoulda earlier this season... fla got this all the way i said if my tarheels aint win then the gators repeatin ... nuff said... they TOO balanced
 04-02-2007, 11:28 AM         #94
freedomfighter7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its pay back time!!! O-H-I-O !!!! they took our national championship in football...now we take it back in basketball!! the bucks win but a close one!!
 11 years ago '04        #95
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 783 783
Ohio St. is a team that depends on one person, Oden... who can't seem to stay out of foul trouble this whole tournament. Florida's entire starting line-up is a problem, and even some of the bench players are problems.

Florida proved earlier this season that Ohio St. has no one if they don't have Oden with a win by 26 points. Buckeyes are a good squad, but they're not even in our league. our zone defense is a problem in itself. i've been 100% accurate in who would be in the Final 4, who would be in the Championship, i think we all know where this is going.

Florida = re-crowned! respect my school!!!
 04-02-2007, 01:42 PM         #96
Big Stan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see them stopping the Gators.. Oden he will be in foul trouble early and there done
 11 years ago '06        #97
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
 R-iZZy said:
Ohio St. is a team that depends on one person, Oden... who can't seem to stay out of foul trouble this whole tournament. Florida's entire starting line-up is a problem, and even some of the bench players are problems.

Florida proved earlier this season that Ohio St. has no one if they don't have Oden with a win by 26 points. Buckeyes are a good squad, but they're not even in our league. our zone defense is a problem in itself. i've been 100% accurate in who would be in the Final 4, who would be in the Championship, i think we all know where this is going.

Florida = re-crowned! respect my school!!!
How do we depend on one person, When that one person hasint played more than 25 mins in the last 3 games??

Keep thinking this is December, Better hope your Florida boys aint thinking like you
 11 years ago '04        #98
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 783 783
lol. you guys have played nothing but weak teams that lack defense. and a few of those last games, you guys were trailing and pulled some sh*t comebacks on defenses that were slowing down.

Gators don't let up for teams to come back with last minute efforts. our zone defense > anything the Buckeyes' offense has to offer.
 11 years ago '04        #99
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 WilliamHBonnie said:
fu*k that bi*ch-ass coccy sonuva bi*ch Brewer motherfu*ker.
hes not c*cky hes just good
 11 years ago '06        #100
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 510 510
 1000bluntz said:
Actually he's about the farthest thing from c*cky you will see. I've watched this n*gga play damn near his whole career and the only possible way I think you could think he's c*cky is by watching him play in one game because that damn smile never leaves his face no matter the situation in the game. Dude has the same smile after a big time 3 point play as he does when he turns it over.
the guy runs his mouth on the court
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
I will marry this woman for real.
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy