**OFFICIAL Florida Gators vs. Ohio State Buckeyes NCAA National Championship Thread**

most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #301
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
fu*k Florida!!!!

Nah, I gotta respect Fla for what they've accomplished......but fu*k em.

O State!

no offense, but u cannot like the cavs, and not like the browns... fu*k the bengels.. haha..
 11 years ago '04        #302
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 11 years ago '04        #303
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6110 6110
 Y2Luda said:
Please stop arguing because you obviously cannot read.

I stated that if you want to use the Championship Game as the example than EVERY TEAM lives and dies by the 3.......

You dont prove anything by showing that they lost and shot terrible from 3.......especially when they've lost doing just fine from the 3 in instances and the team they PLAYED shot EXTREMEMLY well from the 3 tonight.

I already stated that the game yesterday was lost due to the 3 but that I dont agree that they "live and die by the 3" which indicates you extend that feeling beyond this game.

Learn to read first......



Anything and everything you jump at.......and you usually are describing yourself to a T.
nope sorry because every team doesnt put up 23 threes. You guys have been shooting that many in every game. It worked most of the year thus the part of the saying Live by the 3. Then it backfired in the championship game because you guys tried to keep shooting them even though they had an inside advantage. Thus the part of the saying Die by the 3.

What you dont understand is you are explaining the damn concept every time you try to defend OSU. They shot well all year from deep aka living by the 3 but then when they got cold it cost them the game...aka dying by the three.

Do you get the fu*kin concept now
 11 years ago '04        #304
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
anyone who was on University Ave., hope you made it to class today. i sure didn't. :(

thanks to the celebration, i have a hangover and probably some failed a.ssignments.
 11 years ago '05        #305
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 NoLedge18720 said:
nope sorry because every team doesnt put up 23 threes. You guys have been shooting that many in every game. It worked most of the year thus the part of the saying Live by the 3. Then it backfired in the championship game because you guys tried to keep shooting them even though they had an inside advantage. Thus the part of the saying Die by the 3.

What you dont understand is you are explaining the damn concept every time you try to defend OSU. They shot well all year from deep aka living by the 3 but then when they got cold it cost them the game...aka dying by the three.

Do you get the fu*kin concept now
I had it before, and you are still incorrect. The example you are using is ridiculous at best......

G-Town we didn't shoot many, or make many....and won......

Memphis we didn't shoot many, or make many.....and won.....

UT we shot quite a bit but that was to counter UT shooting THIRTY ONE of them.......oh and we didn't make a high %

...but we "live and die" by them right?

Keep trying and maybe you will get the concept.


Last edited by Y2Luda; 04-03-2007 at 05:56 PM..
 04-03-2007, 05:54 PM         #306
boostevo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Florida !
 11 years ago '04        #307
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6110 6110
 Y2Luda said:
I had it before, and you are still incorrect. The example you are using is ridiculous at best......

G-Town we didn't shoot many, or make many....and won......

Memphis we didn't shoot many, or make many.....and won.....

UT we shot quite a bit but that was to counter UT shooting THIRTY ONE of them.......oh and we didn't make a high %

...but we "live and die" by them right?

Keep trying and maybe you will get the concept.
Stop acting like you guys didnt put up at least 20 3's a game this year on average. That means that you live by the 3. Dying by the 3 is exactly what happened in the championship game. And was also what happened in the second half of the UNC game earlier in the year. You guys were hot in the first half aka living by the 3...then got cold shooting in the second half and lost....dying by the 3....
 11 years ago '05        #308
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 NoLedge18720 said:
Stop acting like you guys didnt put up at least 20 3's a game this year on average. That means that you live by the 3. Dying by the 3 is exactly what happened in the championship game. And was also what happened in the second half of the UNC game earlier in the year. You guys were hot in the first half aka living by the 3...then got cold shooting in the second half and lost....dying by the 3....
Because they take more than the average team doesn't mean they live and die by that, which is indicated by the G-Town and Memphis games.

What you MEANT earlier is that Ohio State shoots more 3's than your average team. That is correct. To act like they live and die by them is ridiculous. As I stated before, the game yesterday isn't a good example. ANY TEAM "lives and dies" by THOSE numbers.

Also the UNC game is a joke. I told you WAY BACK that WITH ODEN they wont live and die by the 3 and I was correct.

Keep reaching.
 11 years ago '04        #309
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6110 6110
 Y2Luda said:
Because they take more than the average team doesn't mean they live and die by that, which is indicated by the G-Town and Memphis games.

What you MEANT earlier is that Ohio State shoots more 3's than your average team. That is correct. To act like they live and die by them is ridiculous. As I stated before, the game yesterday isn't a good example. ANY TEAM "lives and dies" by THOSE numbers.

Also the UNC game is a joke. I told you WAY BACK that WITH ODEN they wont live and die by the 3 and I was correct.

Keep reaching.
but yet you guys kept putting up the same amount of 3's...sounds like you are the one reaching. Any team that shoots more 3's than normal teams would be in the classification of living by the three. Just because they didnt die by it earlier in the year doesnt mean that they didnt die by it yesterday.

The concept of living and dying by the 3 means that you put up a lot of 3 pt attempts. You can obviously see that it is a key part of their game because when they couldnt make them yesterday they kept shooting them and lost.

Face it...teams who shoot a lot of 3's can beat many teams...but when they go cold they lose...kinda like you guys yesterday....
 11 years ago '05        #310
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 NoLedge18720 said:
but yet you guys kept putting up the same amount of 3's...sounds like you are the one reaching. Any team that shoots more 3's than normal teams would be in the classification of living by the three. Just because they didnt die by it earlier in the year doesnt mean that they didnt die by it yesterday.

The concept of living and dying by the 3 means that you put up a lot of 3 pt attempts. You can obviously see that it is a key part of their game because when they couldnt make them yesterday they kept shooting them and lost.

Face it...teams who shoot a lot of 3's can beat many teams...but when they go cold they lose...kinda like you guys yesterday....
That IS NOT the defintion of "living and dying" by the 3. That applies to teams who usually have little to no other means of winning those types of games UNLESS they can go hot from behind the arc....not teams that shoot more than other teams. Ohio State didn't have to be hot to win the game yesterday, they just had to not ice cold.

It's laughable you even put that.

Also, your last part doesn't make any sense. It's been PROVEN that they can have an "off" night and win against GREAT teams. What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?
 11 years ago '04        #311
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6110 6110
 Y2Luda said:
That IS NOT the defintion of "living and dying" by the 3. That applies to teams who usually have little to no other means of winning those types of games UNLESS they can go hot from behind the arc....not teams that shoot more than other teams. Ohio State didn't have to be hot to win the game yesterday, they just had to not ice cold.

It's laughable you even put that.

Also, your last part doesn't make any sense. It's been PROVEN that they can have an "off" night and win against GREAT teams. What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?
So you are telling me that the reason they lost last night wasnt because their guards didnt show up from behind the arc Id like to hear your reason then

A good team can win without good 3 pt shooting against certain teams but when they play good teams those misses are the reason you lost. Memphis wasnt even that good and neither was Tenn...stop hyping them up like memphis didnt only get to advance because of the refs hell in two games...


Last edited by NoLedge18720; 04-03-2007 at 06:26 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #312
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 NoLedge18720 said:
So you are telling me that the reason they lost last night wasnt because their guards didnt show up from behind the arc Id like to hear your reason then

A good team can win without good 3 pt shooting against certain teams but when they play good teams those misses are the reason you lost. Memphis wasnt even that good and neither was Tenn...stop hyping them up like memphis didnt only get to advance because of the refs hell in two games...
I already admitted that the poor 3 point shooting was the reason we lost to Florida yesterday. Go back and read it. I also added that the game wasn't indicitive of the entire season, which is what you are trying to make it.

G-Town and Memphis are both good to great teams.......

Keep reaching.
 11 years ago '04        #313
knives 
space
avatar space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
propz to the buckeye's, they had a great year. Couple of shots go in for us...who knows. Props to florida for repeating, although it's annoying that they beat us in both football and basketball.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy