**OFFICIAL Florida Gators vs. Ohio State Buckeyes NCAA National Championship Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #281
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,348 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Y2Luda said:
...and I wasn't wrong. What the hell does "live and die by the 3" have to do with hitting .174%?

You take a few off because they chucked them up late trying to make up for the horrible shooting from behind there.

News flash, ANY team shoots that poorly from behind the arc and they lose that game......not Ohio State. They don't, and didn't, live and die by the 3.
thats the true definition of living and sying by the 3
the shot wasen't falling = they shoulda changed the game up and keep banging inside. 2nd half Oden couldn't be stopped. this was the 1st game oden didn;t get in foul trouble = they gotta take advantage of that
 11 years ago '04        #282
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7

that game was terrible
 11 years ago '05        #283
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Javon23 said:
thats the true definition of living and sying by the 3
the shot wasen't falling = they shoulda changed the game up and keep banging inside. 2nd half Oden couldn't be stopped. this was the 1st game oden didn;t get in foul trouble = they gotta take advantage of that
 NoLedge18720 said:
ummmmm what u just described in ur post is exactly what living and dying by the 3 means

and it wasnt the percent it was the fact that they shot 24 3's...You guys have been jackin up 3's all year and is the reason u won earlier tourny games like Xavier. But when you shoot a lot of three's as a team and you go cold...u die by the 3....
I dont agree.

What we are in disagreement is the fact that EVERYONE "lives and dies" by it if that is the case.

If they would have just shot "decent" from the 3 this was a completely different game....it's not like they had to shoot lights out from the 3 to make this a game......that is why I dont agree.

The number is trivial because it wasn't dropping. It's a vicious cycle. You are HORRIBLE from 3 so you dig a hole, a hole you try and get out by shooting the 3, and the other team is lights out from that very same region...etc. etc.

I can see what you are saying, but I just dont think it's as severe as you are trying to make it. Had we NEEDED to shoot lights out from there to be in this game (and possibly win) than I would.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 04-02-2007 at 11:09 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #284
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
I dont agree.

What we are in disagreement is the fact that EVERYONE "lives and dies" by it if that is the case.

If they would have just shot "decent" from the 3 this was a completely different game....it's not like they had to shoot lights out from the 3 to make this a game......that is why I dont agree.

The number is trivial because it wasn't dropping. It's a vicious cycle. You are HORRIBLE from 3 so you dig a hole, a hole you try and get out by shooting the 3, etc. etc.

I can see what you are saying, but I just dont think it's as severe as you are trying to make it. Had we NEEDED to shoot lights out from there to be in this game (and possibly win) than I would.
if its not working for you
you got to adjust
you couldn't of ask for a better game from Oden
OSU struggled in the previous tourny games due to oden sitting on the bench
OSU never used Oden like they could have.
OSU's 3's lost the game.......
 11 years ago '05        #285
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
if its not working for you
you got to adjust
you couldn't of ask for a better game from Oden
OSU struggled in the previous tourny games due to oden sitting on the bench
OSU never used Oden like they could have.
OSU's 3's lost the game.......
OSU losing this game because of the 3 point shooting is something I agree with, but that doesn't mean they lived and died by the 3.....it just so happened to be their downfall THIS game........well that and the fact UF was lights out from there.

You have to adjust, but you cannot trade 2's for 3's.......they HAD to shoot them at some point.
 11 years ago '06        #286
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
why dont everyone just shut the fu*k up and stop saying sh*t you know OSU and Fl are good if not they woulndt be there, its not every year you see the two same teams in the nat'l championship game im ohio state fan but i give propz to florida hell of a game :banghead:

36 - 9 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 43 (-3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 18-10, Rank #86 | Aug 16: 27-12, Rank #96 | Aug 11: 75-52, Rank #92 | Aug 10: 71-51, Rank #130 | Aug 08: 93-79, Rank #218 *
 11 years ago '04        #287
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 56 56
can somebody upload me a pic of the final score, i will prop ya 4 that
 11 years ago '04        #288
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
OSU losing this game because of the 3 point shooting is something I agree with, but that doesn't mean they lived and died by the 3.....it just so happened to be their downfall THIS game........well that and the fact UF was lights out from there.

You have to adjust, but you cannot trade 2's for 3's.......they HAD to shoot them at some point.
not just one game
every game OSU lost this season was due to poor 3 point shooting
 11 years ago '05        #289
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
not just one game
Disagree....

Check vs. North Carolina (.500%) and check Wisconsin (.462%).

It's a myth that OSU lives and dies by it because they take a few more shots than the average team....but that isn't the case, period.
 11 years ago '06        #290
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
not just one game
Not really..We shot 500 against UNC....462 against Wisconsin

Only against Florida..What a cowinky dink

304 first time...and tonite what ever we shot
 11 years ago '05        #291
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Oh well Oden owned...good job gregory
 04-02-2007, 11:28 PM         #292
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Disagree....

Check vs. North Carolina (.500%) and check Wisconsin (.462%).

It's a myth that OSU lives and dies by it because they take a few more shots than the average team....but that isn't the case, period.
lol, there's javon getin owned again by fellow members of the teams he reps...
 11 years ago '04        #293
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 Y2Luda said:
I dont agree.

The number is trivial because it wasn't dropping. It's a vicious cycle. You are HORRIBLE from 3 so you dig a hole, a hole you try and get out by shooting the 3, and the other team is lights out from that very same region...etc. etc.

I just really dont think you understand the meaning of living and dying by the 3...so im just gonna stop arguing with someone who keeps defining what I am talking about in every post but yet thinks that he is saying that they did not live or die by the 3 tonight. When you put up 23 threes and only make 4...that means you died by the 3
 04-02-2007, 11:43 PM         #294
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
I just really dont think you understand the meaning of living and dying by the 3...so im just gonna stop arguing with someone who keeps defining what I am talking about in every post but yet thinks that he is saying that they did not live or die by the 3 tonight. When you put up 23 threes and only make 4...that means you died by the 3
lol, he's an idiot, there's no point in arguing with him.
 04-02-2007, 11:53 PM         #295
workmagic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congrats to florida:applause: ill man up cause im fu*ked up right now. yall had a great run.but fact is ohio state a better overall school.check the titles.yall gonna say fu*k the past cause u know yall still cant fu*k wit us in titles.but props to yall,i really cant talk too much more sh*t,but if i see some muthafu*ka talkin sh*t from florida hes gettin an a.ss whoopin
 11 years ago '05        #296
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
Please stop arguing because you obviously cannot read.

I stated that if you want to use the Championship Game as the example than EVERY TEAM lives and dies by the 3.......

You dont prove anything by showing that they lost and shot terrible from 3.......especially when they've lost doing just fine from the 3 in instances and the team they PLAYED shot EXTREMEMLY well from the 3 tonight.

I already stated that the game yesterday was lost due to the 3 but that I dont agree that they "live and die by the 3" which indicates you extend that feeling beyond this game.

Learn to read first......

Bezerk said:
lol, he's an idiot, there's no point in arguing with him.
Anything and everything you jump at.......and you usually are describing yourself to a T.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 04-03-2007 at 06:18 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #297
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
:applause: Congrats FLA... It's all good cause the Bucks will be in San Antonio next year cause Oden is coming back! :D
 11 years ago '04        #298
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
they finally utilized oden, but the rest of team didnt show up, 2-23 from the three-point line is crazy... if we hit 4 of those threes' we win, florida just made every big shot when we were trying to get back in the game.. they didn't miss... props to florida.. but ohio state is gonna win it all next year... even if oden leaves, they got 3 all-americans coming in and the best three point shooter ive seen in awhile
 11 years ago '07        #299
S. Rabbitt 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 2 2
GO GATORS!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #300
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
fu*k Florida!!!!

Nah, I gotta respect Fla for what they've accomplished......but fu*k em.

O State!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy