**OFFICIAL Florida Gators vs. Ohio State Buckeyes NCAA National Championship Thread**

most viewed right now
28 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+268  94
123 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #276
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 NoLedge18720 said
Back when OSU played UNC I stated that they lived and died by the 3 pt shot. I think it was Y2Luda who to argue with me about it saying I was wrong and it would change when Oden got back.

4-23 (.174)

can I say.....told ya so
...and I wasn't wrong. What the hell does "live and die by the 3" have to do with hitting .174%?

You take a few off because they chucked them up late trying to make up for the horrible shooting from behind there.

News flash, ANY team shoots that poorly from behind the arc and they lose that game......not Ohio State. They don't, and didn't, live and die by the 3.

12 years ago '05        #277
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 ThaShark316 said
Me and my homie shard talkin on yahoo about noah when he was actin a fool on the post game interview...

Shard: :|
Shard: this n*gga act like he grew up in compton lol
Shard: bi*ch yo daddy play tennis
Shard: sit yo a.ss down lol
Shard: u aint seen one gangsta play tennis lol

12 years ago '04        #278
nitetrain8601 26 heat pts26
space
space
$16,194 | Props total: 6894 6894
 NoLedge18720 said
Back when OSU played UNC I stated that they lived and died by the 3 pt shot. I think it was Y2Luda who to argue with me about it saying I was wrong and it would change when Oden got back.

4-23 (.174)

can I say.....told ya so
Not only could they shoot the 3, but they couldn't stop FLA from shooting the 3.

12 years ago '06        #279
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,481 | Props total: 356 356
Props to Florida...Them the only people that can and should be talking crazy...because they earned it:banghead:

props to Oden though....all the oden critics should be deaded with this game alone...i didnt even think Oden had all that in him YET...But he showed me diff

People say Oden was the only one that showed up to play...No...He's the only one that didnt take any 3's...Nothing would fall for us out there...and that costed us the game...Make like 4 more 3's and its a whole diff game

Conley is staying...
Oden is prolly staying..
everybody else will be back
Ron!!! my homie from Brookhaven muthafu*king highschool!! work hard offseason..nba hopefully

AND FOR YALL fu*kAS THAT DONT LIKE OHIO STATE IN THE SPOTLIGHT IN BIG GAMES...TAKING YOUR FAV TEAM ESPN SLOT...GET USE TO HOMIE...CUZ WE GONE BE THE TEAM TO WATCH FOR AWHILE...AND WE BE BACK IN THAT FINAL GAME

O YEA.....fu*k HUMPHREY!!

12 years ago '04        #280
NoLedge18720 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$29,410 | Props total: 9616 9616
 Y2Luda said
...and I wasn't wrong. What the hell does "live and die by the 3" have to do with hitting .174%?

You take a few off because they chucked them up late trying to make up for the horrible shooting from behind there.

News flash, ANY team shoots that poorly from behind the arc and they lose that game......not Ohio State. They don't, and didn't, live and die by the 3.
ummmmm what u just described in ur post is exactly what living and dying by the 3 means

and it wasnt the percent it was the fact that they shot 24 3's...You guys have been jackin up 3's all year and is the reason u won earlier tourny games like Xavier. But when you shoot a lot of three's as a team and you go cold...u die by the 3....

12 years ago '04        #281
Javon23 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,623 | Props total: 19214 19214
 Y2Luda said

thats the true definition of living and sying by the 3
the shot wasen't falling = they shoulda changed the game up and keep banging inside. 2nd half Oden couldn't be stopped. this was the 1st game oden didn;t get in foul trouble = they gotta take advantage of that

12 years ago '04        #282
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7

that game was terrible

12 years ago '05        #283
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said
thats the true definition of living and sying by the 3
the shot wasen't falling = they shoulda changed the game up and keep banging inside. 2nd half Oden couldn't be stopped. this was the 1st game oden didn;t get in foul trouble = they gotta take advantage of that
 NoLedge18720 said
ummmmm what u just described in ur post is exactly what living and dying by the 3 means

and it wasnt the percent it was the fact that they shot 24 3's...You guys have been jackin up 3's all year and is the reason u won earlier tourny games like Xavier. But when you shoot a lot of three's as a team and you go cold...u die by the 3....
I dont agree.

What we are in disagreement is the fact that EVERYONE "lives and dies" by it if that is the case.

If they would have just shot "decent" from the 3 this was a completely different game....it's not like they had to shoot lights out from the 3 to make this a game......that is why I dont agree.

The number is trivial because it wasn't dropping. It's a vicious cycle. You are HORRIBLE from 3 so you dig a hole, a hole you try and get out by shooting the 3, and the other team is lights out from that very same region...etc. etc.

I can see what you are saying, but I just dont think it's as severe as you are trying to make it. Had we NEEDED to shoot lights out from there to be in this game (and possibly win) than I would.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 04-02-2007 at 11:09 PM..

12 years ago '04        #284
Javon23 312 heat pts312
space
space
 Y2Luda said
I dont agree.

What we are in disagreement is the fact that EVERYONE "lives and dies" by it if that is the case.

If they would have just shot "decent" from the 3 this was a completely different game....it's not like they had to shoot lights out from the 3 to make this a game......that is why I dont agree.

The number is trivial because it wasn't dropping. It's a vicious cycle. You are HORRIBLE from 3 so you dig a hole, a hole you try and get out by shooting the 3, etc. etc.

I can see what you are saying, but I just dont think it's as severe as you are trying to make it. Had we NEEDED to shoot lights out from there to be in this game (and possibly win) than I would.
if its not working for you
you got to adjust
you couldn't of ask for a better game from Oden
OSU struggled in the previous tourny games due to oden sitting on the bench
OSU never used Oden like they could have.
OSU's 3's lost the game.......

12 years ago '05        #285
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said
if its not working for you
you got to adjust
you couldn't of ask for a better game from Oden
OSU struggled in the previous tourny games due to oden sitting on the bench
OSU never used Oden like they could have.
OSU's 3's lost the game.......
OSU losing this game because of the 3 point shooting is something I agree with, but that doesn't mean they lived and died by the 3.....it just so happened to be their downfall THIS game........well that and the fact UF was lights out from there.

You have to adjust, but you cannot trade 2's for 3's.......they HAD to shoot them at some point.

12 years ago '06        #286
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,301 | Props total: 661 661
why dont everyone just shut the fu*k up and stop saying sh*t you know OSU and Fl are good if not they woulndt be there, its not every year you see the two same teams in the nat'l championship game im ohio state fan but i give propz to florida hell of a game :banghead:

12 years ago '04        #287
stay alert 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 577 577
can somebody upload me a pic of the final score, i will prop ya 4 that

12 years ago '04        #288
Javon23 312 heat pts312
space
space
 Y2Luda said
OSU losing this game because of the 3 point shooting is something I agree with, but that doesn't mean they lived and died by the 3.....it just so happened to be their downfall THIS game........well that and the fact UF was lights out from there.

You have to adjust, but you cannot trade 2's for 3's.......they HAD to shoot them at some point.
not just one game
every game OSU lost this season was due to poor 3 point shooting

12 years ago '05        #289
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said
not just one game
Disagree....

Check vs. North Carolina (.500%) and check Wisconsin (.462%).

It's a myth that OSU lives and dies by it because they take a few more shots than the average team....but that isn't the case, period.

12 years ago '06        #290
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,481 | Props total: 356 356
not just one game
Not really..We shot 500 against UNC....462 against Wisconsin

Only against Florida..What a cowinky dink

304 first time...and tonite what ever we shot

12 years ago '05        #291
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Oh well Oden owned...good job gregory

04-02-2007, 11:28 PM         #292
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said
Disagree....

Check vs. North Carolina (.500%) and check Wisconsin (.462%).

It's a myth that OSU lives and dies by it because they take a few more shots than the average team....but that isn't the case, period.
lol, there's javon getin owned again by fellow members of the teams he reps...

12 years ago '04        #293
NoLedge18720 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$29,410 | Props total: 9616 9616
 Y2Luda said
I dont agree.

The number is trivial because it wasn't dropping. It's a vicious cycle. You are HORRIBLE from 3 so you dig a hole, a hole you try and get out by shooting the 3, and the other team is lights out from that very same region...etc. etc.

I just really dont think you understand the meaning of living and dying by the 3...so im just gonna stop arguing with someone who keeps defining what I am talking about in every post but yet thinks that he is saying that they did not live or die by the 3 tonight. When you put up 23 threes and only make 4...that means you died by the 3

04-02-2007, 11:43 PM         #294
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said
I just really dont think you understand the meaning of living and dying by the 3...so im just gonna stop arguing with someone who keeps defining what I am talking about in every post but yet thinks that he is saying that they did not live or die by the 3 tonight. When you put up 23 threes and only make 4...that means you died by the 3
lol, he's an idiot, there's no point in arguing with him.

04-02-2007, 11:53 PM         #295
workmagic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congrats to florida:applause: ill man up cause im fu*ked up right now. yall had a great run.but fact is ohio state a better overall school.check the titles.yall gonna say fu*k the past cause u know yall still cant fu*k wit us in titles.but props to yall,i really cant talk too much more sh*t,but if i see some muthafu*ka talkin sh*t from florida hes gettin an a.ss whoopin

12 years ago '05        #296
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said
Please stop arguing because you obviously cannot read.

I stated that if you want to use the Championship Game as the example than EVERY TEAM lives and dies by the 3.......

You dont prove anything by showing that they lost and shot terrible from 3.......especially when they've lost doing just fine from the 3 in instances and the team they PLAYED shot EXTREMEMLY well from the 3 tonight.

I already stated that the game yesterday was lost due to the 3 but that I dont agree that they "live and die by the 3" which indicates you extend that feeling beyond this game.

Learn to read first......

Bezerk said
lol, he's an idiot, there's no point in arguing with him.
Anything and everything you jump at.......and you usually are describing yourself to a T.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 04-03-2007 at 06:18 AM..

12 years ago '07        #297
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,056 | Props total: 5624 5624
:applause: Congrats FLA... It's all good cause the Bucks will be in San Antonio next year cause Oden is coming back! :D

12 years ago '04        #298
JordanMPM 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,185 | Props total: 736 736
they finally utilized oden, but the rest of team didnt show up, 2-23 from the three-point line is crazy... if we hit 4 of those threes' we win, florida just made every big shot when we were trying to get back in the game.. they didn't miss... props to florida.. but ohio state is gonna win it all next year... even if oden leaves, they got 3 all-americans coming in and the best three point shooter ive seen in awhile

12 years ago '07        #299
S. Rabbitt 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 2 2
GO GATORS!!!!!!

12 years ago '05        #300
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 11 11
fu*k Florida!!!!

Nah, I gotta respect Fla for what they've accomplished......but fu*k em.

O State!

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  56
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  41
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  34
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  16
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
184 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  13
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
40 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+67online now  12
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  8
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Messy Marv & Mozzy just dropped Chow Time
159 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy